Adit
The Galactico 10
futbol_bill
halamadrid2
sportsczy
37 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 33 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by titosantill Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:39 pm

may i ask what's happening?

titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 33 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Doc Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:21 am

No idea but I see Ramos would "welcome Griezmann with open arms". This certainly cannot be an actual rumour turn transfer prospect.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:34 am

Exactly what I said would happen. Flo has recognized value of Pepe and has his agent in town to discuss renewal.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:59 pm

So Bale is out injured yet again. Will miss sporting game this weekend and possibly return game against Bayern!

I heard yesterday a rumour, yes it's just a rumour, that the deal for Hazard would involve Bale going the other way. That would solve a couple of problems if true. One, we won't have the problem of rotations amongst BBC and Hazard and two, we can use the James exit spot for another signing.

Issue would be if Chelsea would take the injury prone Bale?

I'm more convinced with recent statements that none of Isco, Pepe or Isco will leave plus the statement the other week re Benz means he stays as well.

So leaving are Coentrao (replaced by Theo Hernandez), Mariano (spot used for Marcos Ilorente) and James (opens up the possibility of another forward).

Any other signings would mean the incumbent must go i.e. De Gea in and Navas to go.

After watching Monaco this week, I think club would be well off to spend the 120K to bring in Mappe and send Benz packing, but who am I kidding!

And just to finish off my dreams, is there a Backup RB out there that we could acquire to send Danilo elsewhere?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:27 pm

I think Flo needs to understand that wunder kids are just really expensive now because there are so many clubs bidding... the logic is sound though:  You may pay 100-140 mil for Mbappe.  But even if he falls somewhat short of expectation, you can still sell him for 50-60 mil since he's so young.

Look at Martial.  They paid 90 mil for him.  Even now, they could sell him for 50 mill easy imo given his talent and age.  Someone will bite.

Resell value is a big component that most casual fans overlook in assessing valuations.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:43 pm

I'm sure if that rumour is true and Bale goes Chelsea, he'll be injury free. Chelsea rarely has injury issues with their players. No idea what they do in London but it works wonders.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:25 pm

Doc, what about Robben at Chelsea?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:35 pm

Hence the word "rarely". There are exceptions to the rule (Robben being one) but Chelsea players rarely suffer from constant injuries. Who knows, maybe Bale may be part of the exception...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:02 pm

I don't think the rumor makes any sort of sense. Bale is one of Florentino's golden boys and his most expensive purchase to date. He went through hell and back to convince Levy to let go of him. So unless Bale asks to leave, I don't think Florentino will ever sell him.

The guy didn't sell Benzema even when the latter was playing like an amateur and making trouble off the field, how do you think he's going to treat Bale who's far more valuable to him than the Frenchman?

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Flo learned a long time ago, that all deals don't work out. He desperately wants a big signing this summer and he must know that the team / coach can't accomodate all of BBC plus the new galactico. One must go and if it's in return for acquiring the new guy, problem solved. It's not his fault that Bale has turned out to be injury prone. You are right, Bale hasn't disappointed on or off the field unlike the other guy you mentioned, but this type of sale has been done before by Flo for the exact same reason (Robben).

There is a lot of hype lately about Mbappe, particularly after last week's CL performance. If any of that is true, it has to be at Benz's expense.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:07 pm

i dont see bale going anywhere, i feel this group will mostly stay the same till 2018, world cup year then we will see some bigger moves maybe.

Mbappe is likely to stay at Monaco next year, he needs it. Even the talks we hear now about his transfer involve him going back for a year.

The supposed Griezmann interests pointed to 2018 since he wont move this summer.

Perez is getting reelected in 2017, i doubt he will upset this team this summer. And selling Bale is admitting failure, remember how long it took to get rid of Kaka? 2018 for some reason seems poised to be a more pivotal year.

This squad has benefited from continuity in the past couple of seasons, it's good to keep that going.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:13 pm

Monaco put a price on the players they want to keep that they can't refuse... for Martial, who they didn't want to sell, it was 90 mil.  For Mbappe, it will likely be 100+ mil.  If someone pays, they'll sell in a heartbeat.  

That's their business model.

They've already moved on Tielemans to replace Bakayoko.  They already have Gabriel Boschilia to replace Lemar; but they will splash big on another kid to replace Bernardo Silva.  I wouldn't be shocked at all if they went after Douglas Costa or Comans at Bayern since they're not playing.  MBappe leaving doesn't really need to get replaced as long as Falcao stays.  They started out the season fine with Falcao-Germain duo with Carrillo as the backup.  Only reason Mbappe got his chance so early were the injuries to Falcao and Carrillo.  They also have another academy kid in Cardona which they are high on.

It will be onward and forward for Monaco.  They will replace the players that they need to replace.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:01 pm

I am not saying it because Monaco wants to keep him but i just wonder whether Mbappe does not want that himself. It's a world cup year, he will be a starter guaranteed next season with CL football. Mbappe already turned us down before, he knows what's good for him.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:33 pm

I'm not sold that he comes to Madrid unless one of BBC leave... that's absolutely for certain. He's not going to come here where he starts out as a bench player.

It's a no brainer to me to move either Ronaldo or Benz and make space for this kid.

The other option is that we buy him and leave him on loan to Monaco... which may happen tbh. Hearing that a lot.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:37 pm

And i can't see either of them moving this summer, so what do you do? buy and loan, or buy and you somehow promise him massive play time which is a harder proposition.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:05 pm

The price, I believe that Monaco had set for Mbappe was 120M. When I first heard of it I thought no way for an unproven teenager. But after watching him this week (for 1st time), I am impressed. 120M is a lot but for a world class striker (whether it be for next season or for a year after a loan back), the price is not really out of line. Question is will he be a WC striker.

120M is also the price being mentioned for Hazard. Again I don't find that price out of line with current players (for a forward).

This price is also what Flo refused to pay for Pogba which I do feel is unreasonable for a MF plus there were other issues with Pogba. His insistance on image rights and salary demands.

Bottom line I don't feel the price tags on Hazard and Mbappe will hinder Flo, but of course some of BBC have to go for them to come to Madrid.

My own personal feeling is it is better to break up BBC in pieces rather than all in one summer. In other words, I'm hoping the Hazard / Bale rumour has some validity.
Signing Mbappe and loaning him back can make sense if he is a diamond in the rough as the price tag will increase not decrease.

One other issue is Morata made noise (again) this week, about interest coming from EPL (one of which is Chelsea - Conte). Seeking a new backup striker and potential implications of a Hazard move are interesting!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:24 pm

Hazard is not a right sided player though, why would you hope for him to come in a position where he wont be comfortable? At chelsea, and with NT he is used to play from the left, he roams a lot nowadays and he is given freedom. In Madrid things are different.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:58 pm

I say sell Ronaldo, james and morata and buy mappbe and dembele and we have enough attackers with benz, bale, isco, assensio and vasquesz.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:34 pm

There is talk coming from Manchester, London, Monaco and Madrid that suggests the pursuits of De Gea, Hazard and Mbappe are more than just dreams.

With Isco agreeing to renewal and discussions in progress re Pepe plus the supposed agreements of Theo Hernandez and Marcos Ilorente, that only leaves James and possibly Morata as exits. How then does Flo intend to accomodate Hazard and Mbappe unless he is going to finally break up BBC.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:47 pm

Here's my prediction of next year's team.

Hazard, Mbappe, Morata, Lucas, Asensio, maybe one of BBC.

Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Isco, Kovacic, Marcos Llorente

Marcelo, Ramos, Pepe, Carvajal, Theo, Varane, Vallejo, Nacho

DeGea, Kiko, Jañez

My reasoning on Vallejo is, he is reportedly already claimed back for club plus with the ongoing negotiation with Pepe, I get the impression, club may go with 5 CBs allowing for ongoing injury problems with Pepe & Varane and Ramos' suspensions and allowing Nacho to also be considered a backup lateral, hopefully at expense of Danilo.

All this of course is if Flo is willing to break up (or begin to) BBC.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:35 pm

Solid Line Up but to accomdate all those forwards would be a problem tbh

I'd honestly sell Lucas and have Asensio as the main back up for RW. He has proven it in El Clasico that hes better technically and is pretty quick with his movements.

Only one of BBC I'd keep is Ronaldo. I always been a huge Benz fan, but i think his time is truly done here. I'd sell Ronaldo also but there's no way thats happening.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:03 pm

That attacking line is weak as hell, you can't transition a team so successful and experienced in Europe in one summer.

CR hate or love him can destroy teams better than 99% players out there just ask buyern. He ain't perfect and will suck in some games but he is still too dangerous to sell off now.

Hazard has done nothing in Europe he has proven he can't lead you don't want to rely on him alone. And because you can't sell CR yet he can't come

Mbappe is a prodigy you sign him

Bale is the one I would sell, he is never fit anyway. Sign Dembele on the right and pair the young kids with CR Benzema so they can learn what it takes for a season or two. I would even say grab Alexis
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:07 pm

What i would like to see
Gks De Gea, Casilla, Yanez
Defense Carvajal, Danilo, Pepe, Varane, Vallejo, Nacho, Marcelo, Theo, Nacho
Midfielders Modric, Kroos, Marcos Llorente, Casemiro, Asensio, Isco, Kovacic
Forwards Cristiano, Mbappe, Bale, Lucas, Morata

I would give another chance to Danilo, no way we're gonna get back even half we paid for and he doesn't complain for not playing much, plus i don't think his wages are that high

I expect Varane to have a better performance next season, i hope that he rests over the summer and leaves his physical problems behind him

I would renew Pepe, He's still a top Cb, loves the club and i think he could stick with this level for another two years

Benzema needs to go, his time has come, ideally Cristiano is the one who should leave but that's not possible, With Cristiano scoring less and less we need fresh air upfront, Mbappe could provide that, and he has the speed to play as LW

I like James but he has no room in our team the way Zidane (whom i expect to continue as a manager no matter what happens) Sets up the team, he's a 10, we don't play as a 10, Isco is more likely to adapt well to plays as CM than James

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:22 pm

I would argue just as I did last summer that Isco needs to go too
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:24 am

Unless Zidane is actually gonna use Isco (not the bit part nonsense, like him being an actual starter), he and the club should definitely part ways. Too much talent for him to just be used the same way as Lucas is which is insulting to say the least.

Theo, De Gea and Mbappe are probably realistic pursuits I can see happening (not necessarily signing but I expect a chase) but Hazard? I mean, I do like his skill and all that but Chelsea doesn't exactly sell their star players.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:16 pm

Guys, Isco has accepted the 6 year, 6M renewal!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next