+4
Unique
RED
Glory
Vlad the Impaler
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Manchester United 2016/2017 UEFA Europa League Empty Manchester United 2016/2017 UEFA Europa League

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:13 pm

Jose said he's all-in to win the competition. Twisted Evil
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Manchester United 2016/2017 UEFA Europa League Empty Re: Manchester United 2016/2017 UEFA Europa League

Post by Glory Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:39 pm

Group A:
Manchester United (ENG),
Fenerbahçe (TUR),
Feyenoord (NED),
Zorya Luhansk (UKR)

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Manchester United 2016/2017 UEFA Europa League Empty Re: Manchester United 2016/2017 UEFA Europa League

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:05 pm

Nice group. Decent opposition in my opinion. Smile
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:56 pm

Not good at all. Was like watching LVG's Utd. Rojo, Darmian and Memphis are nowhere near good enough, Schneiderlin is mr invisible/ average....this squad is littered with average/sh-t players.

Pogba was really sh*t. He really needs to get it together.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:36 pm

RED wrote:Not good at all. Was like watching LVG's Utd. Rojo, Darmian and Memphis are nowhere near good enough, Schneiderlin is mr invisible/ average....this squad is littered with average/sh-t players.

Pogba was really sh*t. He really needs to get it together.

I'm not saying this to troll or have a dig but pogba is really not that great a player anyway tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:42 am

We need the right kind of players around him. Playing Morgan and Ander(as a deep lying ball winner) is not the way to go.
To get the best out of him it has to be

pogba-blind/carrick/schweini-herrera/fellaini/schneiderlin

We need a Weigl/Saul like player asap next transfer window to play that deep lying playmaker role. Carrick and Schweini aint good enough, Scheniderlin it seems isnt good enough either. Sell those 3 and buy a good controlling/playmaking cm please.

Anyway yesterday's defeat is on Mou more than its on players. What was that seriously ? We were actually sitting back so deep that the kid Rashford was isolated almost entirely uptop. I genuinely think Jose went with the motive to get a point which is outright pathetic. Glad we lost therefore. He will think twice now in the future before adopting such negative shit on stick stuff. One thing I dislike about the guy so much is in away games he sets up not to loose rather than to win. Its disgusting for a club like United to be doing that.

All of a sudden we are under pressure now. Watford away wont be easy.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:06 am

Glory wrote:We need the right kind of players around him. Playing Morgan and Ander(as a deep lying ball winner) is not the way to go.
To get the best out of him it has to be

pogba-blind/carrick/schweini-herrera/fellaini/schneiderlin

We need a Weigl/Saul like player asap next transfer window to play that deep lying playmaker role. Carrick and Schweini aint good enough, Scheniderlin it seems isnt good enough either. Sell those 3 and buy a good controlling/playmaking cm please.

Anyway yesterday's defeat is on Mou more than its on players. What was that seriously ? We were actually sitting back so deep that the kid Rashford was isolated almost entirely uptop. I genuinely think Jose went with the motive to get a point which is outright pathetic. Glad we lost therefore. He will think twice now in the future before adopting such negative shit on stick stuff. One thing I dislike about the guy so much is in away games he sets up not to loose rather than to win. Its disgusting for a club like United to be doing that.

All of a sudden we are under pressure now. Watford away wont be easy.

It's always been this way with Mourinho, we all know that now. He relies on two things to be successful, individual brilliance and a strong defence.

If both work, such as the start of the 14/15 season, he looks unbeatable, but as soon as either or both are gone, second half of the 14/15 season and last season, all the blame will often fall upon him.

If Pogba isn't firing, you realistically only have Ibra to work magic, which won't happen every game. You really need a 3rd or 4th match winner, something he probably hoped Mhk would be.

He also won't change, because he hasn't in the last 10 years, no matter where he has been Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:12 am

I didn't see the match against Feyenoord, therefore I am going to download it right now and watch it.

Disappointed with the result but I am curious to see how we played.

I read some harsh words in here, so I expect to see some bad moments of football. However, I understood from the live commentary of some livescores site that we were better than them statistically.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:17 am

Awful performance against Zorya. This match reminded me of LvG a lot.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:36 pm

Not really bothered that we're losing, we're midtable trash. What I don't like is when the players show no effort, which is disrespectful and disgraceful to the fans.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:18 am

It is Jose who is to be blamed imo. The way he is handling our players is utter shambles. Our team is comfortably better than most teams in the PL on paper and yet we are finding ourselves behind in such a mess.

His laying into Mkhitaryan after yesterday's match was simply disgusting.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:18 pm

We should win the Europa League title this year. Pls, Mourinho!
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:21 pm

Tonight we play at home against Saint-Etienne. We should force and score as many goals as we can. Glory!
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:43 pm

Lol I thought this match was scheduled for tomorrow. Okay. I am curious to see how far we reach in the EL this term. I dont think we will lift the cup. This match itself could be a potential banana skin. They are in good shape atm and will come prepared to go back with a draw.

Anyway the reason I am pessimistic about our chances in this competition even if he get past ASSE is the fact that we will have a bucketload of fixtures to deal with come April. Granted we have decent depth but that will account for nothing if those guys arent playing regularly. And ofcourse other teams remaining will have past experience to draw from which we dont have.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:22 pm

We deserved to win the first match of the tie. Even though the goals we scored were lucky, we could've killed the game from the other chances we had through Martialx3, Mata, Pogba x2. Of course, the ref was a disaster. Favoring United most of the time, but with awful decisions against both sides. Pretty sure he wasn't biased.

This is the travelling squad to France:
De Gea, O'Hara, Romero; Bailly, Blind, Fosu-Mensah, Rojo, Smalling, Valencia, Young; Carrick, Fellaini, Mata, Mkhitaryan, Pogba, Lingard, Schweinsteiger; Ibrahimovic, Martial, Rashford.  

Rooney is back in the training sessions but he won't make the trip. Most probably he will play in the EFL Cup Final. Saint-Etienne tie shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully, we will see Fosu-Mensah, Schweini, Martial, Lingard and Rashford playing.

The match is tomorrow!
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:48 pm

Hard not to be optimistic that we will be in the final for this, right?

Honestly, we should win it outright. Weakest EL R16 in years. Favorites are us and Roma. Then you have Lyon, BMG. Celta Vigo. Who are comparable to Etienne whom we trashed.

I'll be disappointed if we don't win it tbh. Nice to have an out if we do fail to qualify for CL via the league, although with how often the team has bottled it when given the chance to get back into the top 4 wouldn't surprise me if we got a scrub side in the final and choked.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:31 am

Firenze wrote:Hard not to be optimistic that we will be in the final for this, right?

Honestly, we should win it outright. Weakest EL R16 in years. Favorites are us and Roma. Then you have Lyon, BMG. Celta Vigo. Who are comparable to Etienne whom we trashed.

I'll be disappointed if we don't win it tbh. Nice to have an out if we do fail to qualify for CL via the league, although with how often the team has bottled it when given the chance to get back into the top 4 wouldn't surprise me if we got a scrub side in the final and choked.

Except our team is being led by a bonafide Euro flop. Won't be surprised if we are out in the next round no matter who we draw. By Euro flop I'm referring to Ibra. We aren't favourites by any stretch. If we win it's a bonus, if we don't it's expected. I just don't think we are a great team tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 22, 2017 4:44 pm

season defining game coming up

we should beat Ajax, I will be incredibly bitter if we fail, so much so that I would hope Mou gets sacked despite seeing a lot of promise for next season, no excuses not to get this done. Injuries and a bottle job squad lead me to believe it will be a razor tight game though

call me crazy but one of the worst things we could do is to score early on (like 25 mins in or something, if we score in the first 10 that's fine),

lost count of the amount of times we go 1-0 up this season and Mou's habits kick in, we suck at protecting leads and I don't trust Smalling - Jones at all

I mean we battered Celta for 1.5 games but they should have knocked us out in the last 10 minutes if they were half competent, we collapse under pressure time and time again
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue May 23, 2017 10:25 am

Whoever plays up front in the front 3, has to be up for it tomorrow. Rashy is in decent form but its the others in that line I am worried about. Mkhi, Lingard, Martial and Mata(less likely he would be playing anyway) has to play much much better than recent weeks.

And wish we had fielded a pure defensive minded CM like Tuanzebe instead of that lump with bogbrush. Its not Fellaini's fault however, as he has been doing decently overall this season.
But we saw how deadly Pogbito can be when he's relieved of all the defensive duties in the last league game. Herrera and Tuanzebe/Fosu Mensah/Blind would have been the ideal midfield duo to get the best out of Paul.
Anyway

expecting this

romero
val-smalling-jones-darmian
herrera
fellaini-pogba
mkhi-rashford-lingard

Mourinho will surely have his work cut out if we bottle here. It will suddenly become one big failure, this season.
Hmm. Excited. Nervous.
Come on United!

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed May 24, 2017 3:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BItG83lXTIw
Fever pitch! Come on u resident reds.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 24, 2017 9:50 pm

easy work! just as it should have been

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE LAAADS

I won't disrespect the EL as a trophy, I'm actually happy to have won it considering it's the highest (besides PL title) we could have aimed for this season

of course it feels fantastic to know we're back in the CL next season, hopefully our last memory of the EL for many years to come is today.

Shoutout to all the lads that played, all did the business.Shoutout to Ibra for carrying us in the early stages. Onwards and upwards!

Mkhi Man of the campaign for us.

Romero very solid too.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 24, 2017 9:55 pm

Firenze wrote:easy work! just as it should have been

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE LAAADS

I won't disrespect the EL as a trophy, I'm actually happy to have won it considering it's the highest (besides PL title) we could have aimed for this season

of course it feels fantastic to know we're back in the CL next season, hopefully our last memory of the EL for many years to come is today.

Shoutout to all the lads that played, all did the business.Shoutout to Ibra for carrying us in the early stages. Onwards and upwards!

Mkhi Man of the campaign for us.

Romero very solid too.
I know we have a bit of banter and troll each other but I'm man enough to say well played and you deserved to win it enjoy your night Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 24, 2017 9:59 pm

thanks Thumbs up

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed May 24, 2017 10:11 pm

Champions League football returns to Old Trafford again. Proud
Thank you Mourinho! Smile

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu May 25, 2017 7:38 am

Congratulations on a fantastic season lads. 3 trophies sigh unreal.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next