Tomwin Lannister
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Hapless_Hans
Luca
RealGunner
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wijnaldum leviosa joins Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Wijnaldum leviosa joins Liverpool

Post by Curtinho Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:57 pm

Firmino
Coutinho
Wijnaldum - Can - Henderson - Mané
NEW BUY - Lovren - Matip - Clyne
Karius

Get the F in. I can't wait. I'm so pumped about Wijnaldum. The new Dutch Lion to represent Liverpool.

Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Wijnaldum leviosa joins Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Wijnaldum leviosa joins Liverpool

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:57 pm

Think Grujic and Wijanldum might overtake Henderson and maybe Can. Grujic seems to be getting a bit of hype by the pool fans and has featured a lot so far in pre season.

Like I said before, Liverpool don't need a team of WC players. Klopp is building an efficient team which will get them wins against teams they should be winning but don't.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:58 pm

Curtinho wrote:
Firmino
Coutinho
Wijnaldum - Can - Henderson - Mané
NEW BUY - Lovren - Matip - Clyne
Karius

Get the F in. I can't wait. I'm so pumped about Wijnaldum. The new Dutch Lion to represent Liverpool.

That might work tbh, Wijnaldum was always much better for us on the wings than in the middle.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:08 pm

RealGunner wrote:Think Grujic and Wijanldum might overtake Henderson and maybe Can. Grujic seems to be getting a bit of hype by the pool fans and has featured a lot so far in pre season.

Like I said before, Liverpool don't need a team of WC players. Klopp is building an efficient team which will get them wins against teams they should be winning but don't.

You are right Grujic has been great and I think he will get a starting place at some point this season. Unbelievable talent.

But Can is the heart and soul of our Klopp team. He's 100% going to be playing all 38 league games if fit. And I'm all for it because he's so important in that midfield as showcased by our EL run last season.

So he will probably take over from Hendo if Hendo plays as shit as he was last season.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:10 pm

Both 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 are likely

Firmino
Coutinho -------- Mane
Grujic ----- Gini
Can
?????? - Sakho - Matip - Clyne
Karisu

Sturridge
Coutinho - Firmino - Mane
Can - Grujic
????? - Sakho - Matip - Clyne
Karius
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:15 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
Casciavit wrote:
RealGunner wrote:-------------------Karius----------------------
Clyne----------matip------Sakho--------Moreno
-----------------Can-------Henderson--------
Firmino--------------Coutinho------------Mane
---------------------Sturridge-----------------

That lineup has 6th place written all over it.

I wonder if you were one of the idiots who predicted Leicester getting relegated last season.

Yeah....

Don't call me James wrote:1) Predict the Top 4 (in order)

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Liverpool
4. United

2) Predict the EL spots (5-7)

5. City
6. Spurs
7. Everton

3) Predict the relegation candidate

Aston Villa
Norwich
Leicester City

4) Predict the top scorer (there will be a separate thread for golden boot as the season progress anyways)

Benteke

5) Top assist maker

Coutinho/Fabregas

6) Player of the season

Coutinho

7) Transfer of the season

Benteke/Firmino

Cool Breakthrough player of the year (Under 23)

Joe Gomez

http://www.goallegacy.net/t38046-prediction-special-premier-league-15-16?highlight=premier+league

The fact of the matter is, Klopp's teams struggle when forced to take the initiative. It has been like that for the past few seasons. I don't know if it will change this season, but the last few seasons suggest he may not.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:18 pm

LMFAO
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:20 pm

Casciavit wrote:
Casciavit wrote:

I wonder if you were one of the idiots who predicted Leicester getting relegated last season.

Yeah....

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Liverpool
4. United

5. City
6. Spurs
7. Everton

Aston Villa
Norwich
Leicester City

4) Predict the top scorer (there will be a separate thread for golden boot as the season progress anyways)

Benteke

5) Top assist maker

Coutinho/Fabregas

6) Player of the season

Coutinho

Benteke/Firmino

Joe Gomez

http://www.goallegacy.net/t38046-prediction-special-premier-league-15-16?highlight=premier+league

The fact of the matter is, Klopp's teams struggle when forced to take the initiative. It has been like that for the past few seasons. I don't know if it will change this season, but the last few seasons suggest he may not.
if coutinho. firmino. mane. Sturridge and GW cant break teams down and score goals it wont be the fault of klopp.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That might work tbh, Wijnaldum was always much better for us on the wings than in the middle.

I think it's more of a team thing. He's got great attributes to be a good winger, but he's always looked great centrally in the Eredivisie, and for the NT probably his best ever game was as an ACM, and he impresses a lot as a CM in a midfield 3 there as well.

If he's used properly I suspect Klopp will iron out his inconsistencies and mold him into a great player. Everything needed is there.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:26 pm

Casciavit wrote:
Casciavit wrote:

Yeah....

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Liverpool
4. United

5. City
6. Spurs
7. Everton

Aston Villa
Norwich
Leicester City

Benteke

5) Top assist maker

Coutinho/Fabregas

6) Player of the season

Coutinho

Benteke/Firmino

Joe Gomez

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:28 pm

Mods should change Hames' username to 'Foot in Mouth' IMO.

He's been asking for that 4th name change for so long after all.

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:14 pm

ffs rofl

Like sometimes I think he does it on purpose, but really I know he doesn't
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:17 pm

Lol he does it on purpose
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:26 pm

Casciavit wrote:
Casciavit wrote:

Yeah....

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Liverpool
4. United

5. City
6. Spurs
7. Everton

Aston Villa
Norwich
Leicester City

Benteke

5) Top assist maker

Coutinho/Fabregas

6) Player of the season

Coutinho

Benteke/Firmino

Joe Gomez

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:41 pm

"One of those idiots that predicted Leicester would be relegated last season"

If idiot -> predicted Leicester would be relegated

Two parts:
1) Idiot
2) Predicted Leicester would be relegated

If idiot, then predicted Leicester would be relegated
If not predicted Leicester would be relegated, not an idiot

*bleep*, sorry main man James, even in formal logic this shit is sound as they come. You dun goofed bruv

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:02 pm

Unique wrote:
Casciavit wrote:

Yeah....

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Liverpool
4. United

5. City
6. Spurs
7. Everton

Aston Villa
Norwich
Leicester City

Benteke

5) Top assist maker

Coutinho/Fabregas

6) Player of the season

Coutinho

Benteke/Firmino

Joe Gomez

if coutinho. firmino. mane. Sturridge and GW cant break teams down and score goals it wont be the fault of klopp.

And Dortmund had better attacking players than that, and they also struggled. It has less to do with the players and more to do with the system.

When Henderson and Can, or Matip and Lovren, are positioned in a straight line and are passing the ball to each other, because no one is available for the pass, then that is the coach's fault.

And it's not like Liverpool have such amazing attacking quality that they can overshadow that.

I don't even hate Klopp nor Liverpool. I'm a big fan of his work and his football playing style. I like Liverpool as a club. But Klopp hasn't really adapted or evolved in the past few years. Maybe, he'll change this year, it remains to be seen.

It's not like I'm pulling this out of my ass either. It's a widely held opinion and it shows in the games. I don't understand why it's so unfathomable.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:03 pm

Luca wrote:"One of those idiots that predicted Leicester would be relegated last season"

Two parts:
1) Idiot

*bleep*, sorry main man James, even in formal logic this shit is sound as they come. You dun goofed bruv

99% of people predicted they would get relegated, and if not, that they would almost certainly finish in the lower half of the table.

McAgger pls.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:07 pm

Casciavit wrote:
Luca wrote:"One of those idiots that predicted Leicester would be relegated last season"

Two parts:
1) Idiot

99% of people predicted they would get relegated, and if not, they would almost certainly finish in the lower half of the table.

McAgger pls.

I know that, I was using formal logic to see if there was a way out for main man James.

Obviously you're not an idiot for predicting Leicester to be relegated last season, before the season started.

It was just the irony that he called himself an idiot and you showed how rofl

Stay safe james

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:21 pm

If he does it on purpose I owe him my sincerest apologies.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:02 pm

Can't wait until April when Liverpool is 7th and mathematically out of the title race and I can dig these posts up (:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:12 pm

Casciavit wrote:
Unique wrote:
Casciavit wrote:

Yeah....

And Dortmund had better attacking players than that, and they also struggled. It has less to do with the players and more to do with the system.

When Henderson and Can, or Matip and Lovren, are positioned in a straight line and are passing the ball to each other, because no one is available for the pass, then that is the coach's fault.

And it's not like Liverpool have such amazing attacking quality that they can overshadow that.

I don't even hate Klopp nor Liverpool. I'm a big fan of his work and his football playing style. I like Liverpool as a club. But Klopp hasn't really adapted or evolved in the past few years. Maybe, he'll change this year, it remains to be seen.

It's not like I'm pulling this out of my ass either. It's a widely held opinion and it shows in the games. I don't understand why it's so unfathomable.

when teams park the bus its quality and talent that wins the game not tactics. tactics are used mostly to combat the other teams attack. Liverpool now have enough talent to break down prem lge teams. infact in the 2nd half of the season Liverpool were top goal scores. it was the defence that let us down. mostly down to Moreno and set plays. but matip from what I have seen is exacly the type of player we needed to stop that.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:41 pm

Unique wrote:
Casciavit wrote:
Unique wrote:

when teams park the bus its quality and talent that wins the game not tactics. tactics are used mostly to combat the other teams attack. Liverpool now have enough talent to break down prem lge teams. infact in the 2nd half of the season Liverpool were top goal scores. it was the defence that let us down. mostly down to Moreno and set plays. but matip from what I have seen is exacly the type of player we needed to stop that.

Wijnaldum leviosa joins Liverpool - Page 2 YKFF0Kl

If you want to score against a parked bus, you need to dominate the ball and dominate the SPACE. The way you do that is by implementing a good positional structure. A good positional structure gives those talented players more opportunities to find a breakthrough.

Now, your original assessment that talent and quality win games are fair, but the fact that you think tactics have nothing to do with it is mind-boggling.

Klopp's teams have meh positional play, but they're gods when it comes to transitioning and counterattacking. So, if we use the evidence from the past few seasons, Liverpool will do well when they're not the protagonists, but when they are, they will struggle.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:17 pm

Casciavit wrote:
Unique wrote:
Casciavit wrote:

If you want to score against a parked bus, you need to dominate the ball and dominate the SPACE. The way you do that is by implementing a good positional structure. A good positional structure gives those talented players more opportunities to find a breakthrough.

Now, your original assessment that talent and quality win games are fair, but the fact that you think tactics have nothing to do with it is mind-boggling.

Klopp's teams have meh positional play, but they're gods when it comes to transitioning and counterattacking. So, if we use the evidence from the past few seasons, Liverpool will do well when they're not the protagonists, but when they are, they will struggle.

I'm not sure how you can say that tbh mate. when teams park the bus tactics don't find space or pick out the right pass or take a half chances and put the ball away. talent does. I understand that hit and hope tactics are crap playing against the bus but klopp is far better than that. when you have most of the ball playing against the bus you need that little bit of magic to make the difference. now I know we don't have the magic to win the title but we have enough talent to break down most teams in the prem lge.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:55 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoBCa-VWEAMOec1.jpg

decently sweet of him
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:47 am

Unique wrote:
Casciavit wrote:
Unique wrote:

I'm not sure how you can say that tbh mate. when teams park the bus tactics don't find space or pick out the right pass or take a half chances and put the ball away. talent does. I understand that hit and hope tactics are crap playing against the bus but klopp is far better than that. when you have most of the ball playing against the bus you need that little bit of magic to make the difference. now I know we don't have the magic to win the title but we have enough talent to break down most teams in the prem lge.

If that's the case why did Mourinho's Chelsea struggle against park the bus teams? They certainly had more "magic" or "talent" or whatever you want to call it than this Liverpool.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:57 am

GW is being brought to replace Henderson I am pretty sure in that midfield which will be a really good idea actually. Klopp knows what he is doing.
sturridge
cou-firmi-mane
can-wijnaldum

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next