Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by S on Sun May 20, 2018 9:58 am

Karius
TAA-Van Dijk-??-Robertson
Henderson-Keita
Salah-Fekir-Mane
Firmino

Bench : Talisca, Wijnaldum, Milner, Clyne, Lovren, Klavan etc

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 26793
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Unique on Sun May 20, 2018 2:30 pm

@S wrote:
Karius
TAA-Van Dijk-??-Robertson
Henderson-Keita
Salah-Fekir-Mane
Firmino

Bench : Talisca, Wijnaldum, Milner, Clyne, Lovren, Klavan etc
eugenes 2nd place trophy incoming Cool

_________________
Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15613
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by S on Sun May 20, 2018 2:48 pm

@Unique wrote:
@S wrote:
Karius
TAA-Van Dijk-??-Robertson
Henderson-Keita
Salah-Fekir-Mane
Firmino

Bench : Talisca, Wijnaldum, Milner, Clyne, Lovren, Klavan etc
eugenes 2nd place trophy incoming Cool


Are you saying Eugene will finish higher than you AGAIN hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26793
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Unique on Sun May 20, 2018 2:59 pm

@S wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@S wrote:
Karius
TAA-Van Dijk-??-Robertson
Henderson-Keita
Salah-Fekir-Mane
Firmino

Bench : Talisca, Wijnaldum, Milner, Clyne, Lovren, Klavan etc
eugenes 2nd place trophy incoming Cool


Are you saying Eugene will finish higher than you AGAIN hmm
no. eugene and his boring ass team will finish 4th next season. Thumbs up

_________________
Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15613
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Firenze on Sun May 20, 2018 3:17 pm

That team looks terribly average minus Salah, Fekir and Mane lol and Salah is likely gone this summer

doubt they even finish in the CL spots next season with Chelsea sure to rebound. I bet Pool won't even be on my radar next season.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 30313
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by S on Mon May 28, 2018 9:17 pm

Alisson
TAA-VVD-Lascelles-Robertson
Fabinho-Keita
Salah-Fekir-Mane
Firmino

allahu akbar
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26793
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Unique on Mon May 28, 2018 9:31 pm

@S wrote:
Alisson
TAA-VVD-Lascelles-Robertson
Fabinho-Keita
Salah-Fekir-Mane
Firmino

allahu akbar
you just cant help yourself Laughing Laughing

_________________
Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15613
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Guest on Mon May 28, 2018 10:34 pm

@S wrote:
Alisson
TAA-VVD-Lascelles-Robertson
Fabinho-Keita
Salah-Fekir-Mane
Firmino

allahu akbar


Manchester-city like, but the verdict remains out on Keita and if Salah-Fekir-Mane can be useful with a Firmino type of striker in front of them. Shades of Mata-Oscar-Hazard behind Torres. Looks good on paper, and plays good on FIFA, but not too much in real life.

Fabinho is quality though. Probably will end up being the signing of the summer unless Morata goes back to Juventus and rips it up.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon May 28, 2018 10:35 pm

@S wrote:
Alisson
TAA-VVD-Lascelles-Robertson
Fabinho-Keita
Salah-Fekir-Mane
Firmino

allahu akbar


Lascelles ain't happening you pos.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 66925
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon May 28, 2018 10:37 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
@S wrote:
Alisson
TAA-VVD-Lascelles-Robertson
Fabinho-Keita
Salah-Fekir-Mane
Firmino

allahu akbar


Manchester-city like, but the verdict remains out on Keita and if Salah-Fekir-Mane can be useful with a Firmino type of striker in front of them. Shades of Mata-Oscar-Hazard behind Torres. Looks good on paper, and plays good on FIFA, but not too much in real life.

Fabinho is quality though. Probably will end up being the signing of the summer unless Morata goes back to Juventus and rips it up.


Key difference.

Unlike Chelsea's 3, Liverpool's actually scores goals.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 66925
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by farfan on Mon May 28, 2018 10:38 pm

How reliable is Keita, defensive wise? hmm
farfan
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 4627
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Unique on Mon May 28, 2018 10:41 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
@S wrote:
Alisson
TAA-VVD-Lascelles-Robertson
Fabinho-Keita
Salah-Fekir-Mane
Firmino

allahu akbar


Manchester-city like, but the verdict remains out on Keita and if Salah-Fekir-Mane can be useful with a Firmino type of striker in front of them. Shades of Mata-Oscar-Hazard behind Torres. Looks good on paper, and plays good on FIFA, but not too much in real life.

Fabinho is quality though. Probably will end up being the signing of the summer unless Morata goes back to Juventus and rips it up.
Keita will be the signing of the summer trust me. im very excited about this guy tbh. he gets onto players like a little pitbull in his own half but gets the ball forward as soon as possible. he can carry the ball forward he can take players on he can score goals and he can pick a pass. not many MF players around today that has a bit of everything but this guy has it.

_________________
Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15613
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon May 28, 2018 10:43 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
@S wrote:
Alisson
TAA-VVD-Lascelles-Robertson
Fabinho-Keita
Salah-Fekir-Mane
Firmino

allahu akbar


Manchester-city like, but the verdict remains out on Keita and if Salah-Fekir-Mane can be useful with a Firmino type of striker in front of them. Shades of Mata-Oscar-Hazard behind Torres. Looks good on paper, and plays good on FIFA, but not too much in real life.

Fabinho is quality though. Probably will end up being the signing of the summer unless Morata goes back to Juventus and rips it up.
fabinho is already done dealio, announced today.

mata-oscar-hazard had 0 vertically, 3 players who are mediocre off the bale, can't make runs, can't score, dont work hard... it's one of the worst big names attacking midfield i have ever seen.

Nothing to do with Salah and Mane who are speed demons.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30470
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Guest on Mon May 28, 2018 10:58 pm

Oscar worked really hard. That is why Mourinho preferred him. He shouldnt be compared to two of the most lazy midfielders the premier league has ever seen in Hazard and Mata.

I'd have to see Fekir and Salah together before I believe. Mane's game is more compatible with a creative player next to him. I think someone too creative will slow Salah down. His game is playing on the shoulder of defenders.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Unique on Mon May 28, 2018 11:00 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:Oscar worked really hard. That is why Mourinho preferred him. He shouldnt be compared to two of the most lazy midfielders the premier league has ever seen in Hazard and Mata.

I'd have to see Fekir and Salah together before I believe. Mane's game is more compatible with a creative player next to him. I think someone too creative will slow Salah down. His game is playing on the shoulder of defenders.
scratch

_________________
Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15613
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Guest on Mon May 28, 2018 11:06 pm

@Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:Oscar worked really hard. That is why Mourinho preferred him. He shouldnt be compared to two of the most lazy midfielders the premier league has ever seen in Hazard and Mata.

I'd have to see Fekir and Salah together before I believe. Mane's game is more compatible with a creative player next to him. I think someone too creative will slow Salah down. His game is playing on the shoulder of defenders.
scratch


Somebody over complicating the game will slow him down.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon May 28, 2018 11:08 pm

Fekir is not a player who slows down the game, or play slowly to i dont see how this would be a problem tbh

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30470
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Unique on Mon May 28, 2018 11:13 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
@Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:Oscar worked really hard. That is why Mourinho preferred him. He shouldnt be compared to two of the most lazy midfielders the premier league has ever seen in Hazard and Mata.

I'd have to see Fekir and Salah together before I believe. Mane's game is more compatible with a creative player next to him. I think someone too creative will slow Salah down. His game is playing on the shoulder of defenders.
scratch


Somebody over complicating the game will slow him down.
when you have a player like mo the more creative the players are behind him the better he will be.

_________________
Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15613
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Perucho21 on Tue May 29, 2018 12:31 am

Liverpool already making great moves

How am I more optimistic for pool than pool fans

_________________
Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Fb_img10
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1221
Join date : 2015-03-23

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by M99 on Tue May 29, 2018 12:39 am

Just go all out and make an all Muslim team.

Al Habsi
Mustafi-Hegazi-Zouma-Mesbah
Benzema-Keita
Salah-Fekir-Mane
Slimani

UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

_________________
#JUSTICE4Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Lulcas11Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBLiverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 ZidaneLiverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 SmurffLiverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 GhelyonLiverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Hungry_boyLiverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 27846
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 96

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Luca on Tue May 29, 2018 12:42 am

Pool fixing their midfield in a way I can only envy

Fabinho and Keita ffs

What do they need? A top CB, a GK and maybe some depth here and there (assuming Fekir is signed too)?
Luca
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13686
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Unique on Tue May 29, 2018 12:45 am

@Luca wrote:Pool fixing their midfield in a way I can only envy

Fabinho and Keita ffs

What do they need? A top CB, a GK and maybe some depth here and there (assuming Fekir is signed too)?
dude we are giving you emre can.

_________________
Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15613
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Luca on Tue May 29, 2018 12:51 am

Emre Cannot

Does he actually have decent qualities @unique?

You think he could do well at another club/improve?
Luca
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13686
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Unique on Tue May 29, 2018 12:55 am

@Luca wrote:Emre Cannot

Does he actually have decent qualities @unique?

You think he could do well at another club/improve?
ive seen him have some world class games tbh. but he is inconsistent. he is at the right age to make this move and i think if he plays week in week out he will be a very good player for you,

_________________
Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15613
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by farfan on Tue May 29, 2018 12:55 am

@M99 wrote:Just go all out and make an all Muslim team.

Al Habsi
Mustafi-Hegazi-Zouma-Mesbah
Benzema-Keita
Salah-Fekir-Mane
Slimani

UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF


Al habsi out - Girona's Bono in
Zouma and Hegazi out - Benatia and Koulibaly in
Mesbah out - Ghoulam in
Benzema Moved to CF - Pjanic in


The Uffening.
farfan
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 4627
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Luca on Tue May 29, 2018 12:58 am

@Unique wrote:
@Luca wrote:Emre Cannot

Does he actually have decent qualities @unique?

You think he could do well at another club/improve?
ive seen him have some world class games tbh. but he is inconsistent. he is at the right age to make this move and i think if he plays week in week out he will be a very good player for you,


Fair enough. Our midfield is dire so he'll either fit right in or do well, can't be really mad about a free transfer with his profile

I'm glad Pool isn't slowing down after the final, Fabinho is a good signing
Luca
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13686
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum