Casciavit
Lex
jibers
Lucifer
Kaladin
40 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 4 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by urbaNRoots Tue 29 May 2018, 20:16

Keita done, Fekir next.

Thanks Allah.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 4 Empty Re: Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team

Post by Adit Tue 29 May 2018, 23:49

This could actually help them play the ball on the ground instead of hoofing it up and running after it.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed 30 May 2018, 00:24

*Hoofing into strategic space.

And yes that's the intention with these signings. The best passers in the team are VVD and ATA
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 30 May 2018, 00:45

Alisson
Arnold VVD Toby Andrew
Fabinho Keita
Lemar Fekir Mane
Firmino

what a team
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 13 Jul 2018, 11:22

Xherdan Shaqiri is currently undergoing a medical at Liverpool ahead of a £13m move from Stoke. (Source: @_pauljoyce)

Muslimpool project in overdrive

Mashallah
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri 13 Jul 2018, 11:25

Albanians aren't that religious tbh.

Liverpool needs more pious akhis, that's how Unique likes it.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri 13 Jul 2018, 12:10

ufff, I kept saying Shaqiri was more their level Proud

un prophete
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri 13 Jul 2018, 12:16

Great signing for squad depth and cheap in today’s market
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri 13 Jul 2018, 15:37

looks like liverpool will have the deadliest muslim attack in the world no pun intended. salah mane Fekir keita ramadan will be a bad month for results though. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Fri 13 Jul 2018, 15:42

Need to buy Iran's goalkeeper, Beyranvand.

Insha'allah...

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 4 Tumblr_paw8c6IExe1qe5i95o1_500
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 13 Jul 2018, 15:48

Zagadka wrote:Need to buy Iran's goalkeeper, Beyranvand.

Insha'allah...

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 4 Tumblr_paw8c6IExe1qe5i95o1_500

@Unique has already given his blessing

Unique wrote:what a save that was. sign him up klopp.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t41329p325-world-cup-2018-group-b-portugal-spain-morocco-iran?highlight=Spain

BeyranON
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri 13 Jul 2018, 19:10

Shaqiri confirmed.

Now just gotta tie up Fekir After the WC and we've replaced Coutinho.

Gotta then replace Karius, Lovren and get a new RB to compete with Clyne and ATA.

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 13 Jul 2018, 19:17

Shaqiri is heck of a depth signing. Wish we signed him.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 13 Jul 2018, 19:26

Nishankly wrote:Shaqiri confirmed.

Gotta then replace Karius, Lovren and get a new RB to compete with Clyne and ATA.

Dat disrespect

Dejan Lovren: I’m One Of The Best Defenders In The World

https://liverpooloffside.sbnation.com/platform/amp/2018/7/13/17566838/dejan-lovren-im-one-of-the-best-defenders-in-the-world-world-cup-final-croatia-france

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Fri 13 Jul 2018, 19:26

Liverpool mashallah assembling a great team - Page 4 200
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri 13 Jul 2018, 19:36

He is a fighter and doesn't let anything weigh him down which is admirable but at the end of the day, he's not good enough imo
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 13 Jul 2018, 19:37

RealGunner wrote:Shaqiri is heck of a depth signing. Wish we signed him.

For the 5 games a season he turns up.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Fri 13 Jul 2018, 19:46

Nishankly wrote:He is a fighter and doesn't let anything weigh him down which is admirable but at the end of the day, he's not good enough imo

I hope he doesn't do his stupid Albanian eagle celebration though. If he was so in love with Albania and actually cares about them, he should have represented them not Switzerland.

I was gutted he didn't get banned for that. Just so that I'm not a hypocrite, I also think Taremi (the Iranian striker that missed that amazing chance vs. Portugal) should have been banned by FIFA too for posting on his Instagram that Israel will be wiped off the map a few months ago.

Stick to Football and GTFO with anything else.
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri 13 Jul 2018, 21:41

Shaqiri can say a day to have played for Bayern , Inter , Liverpool... incredible lol
I don't rate him, I've realized soon we've signed an average player (even though every Inter fan, included me, was misleaded from hype)  , but I suppose he can be a legit back up.
It is pretty clear what Liverpool needs : GK and CB in place of Lovren
VVD is the example because everyone should not be obsessed about the price. If you need of that player, who cares how much you pay him. And I believe Liverpool would have made it this far without him. Need of better partner though
About GK, what do you think about Schmeichel? Ok this surname sounds strange associated to LFC, but always believed he deserves  a better club than Leicester and he is proven for Premier League
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri 13 Jul 2018, 21:52

Robespierre wrote:Shaqiri can say a day to have played for Bayern , Inter , Liverpool... incredible lol
I don't rate him, I've realized soon we've signed an average player (even though every Inter fan, included me, was misleaded from hype)  , but I suppose he can be a legit back up.
VVD is the example because everyone should not be obsessed about the price. If you need of that player, who cares how much you pay him. And I believe Liverpool would have made it this far without him. Need of better partner though
About GK, what do you think about Schmeichel? Ok this surname sounds strange associated to LFC, but always believed he deserves  a better club than Leicester and he is proven for Premier League
ive been looking at your posts for the last few weeks and i have come to the conclusion that you are the most honest and the most sensible poster on this forum. Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri 13 Jul 2018, 21:53

S wrote:

Dat disrespect

Dejan Lovren: I’m One Of The Best Defenders In The World

https://liverpooloffside.sbnation.com/platform/amp/2018/7/13/17566838/dejan-lovren-im-one-of-the-best-defenders-in-the-world-world-cup-final-croatia-france

yeah i saw that. its always good to have a bit of confidence but thats just outright crazy Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri 13 Jul 2018, 22:51

I read this somewhere regarding Lovren continous interviews about himself, it's written by a normal Twitter user

"He should... Life is about ups and downs, he should make the most of the 'ups' because the world doesn't have his back in his tougher times."

This is perfect for most footballers. They should actually have a go at these interviews rather being modest because no one is going to give a *bleep* the moment that one mistake comes through.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat 14 Jul 2018, 08:45

Robespierre wrote:Shaqiri can say a day to have played for Bayern , Inter , Liverpool... incredible lol
About CB: I guess Klopp will try to rotate Lovren, Gomez and Matip alongside VVD. This will keep them on their toes and get the best out of them. Lovren and Matip are on long-term contracts and wouldn't fetch decent price if sold. I'm sure Klopp is weighing the commercial/financial aspects too.

About GK: I'm really not sure. Klopp wants to keep Karius & Ward and also wants someone better.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat 14 Jul 2018, 17:58

Wait to Liverpool and Non Liverpool fans actually rate Lovren now?

Its understood the dude is decent and can perform at the highest level on occasions but you guys would want Liverpool to continue with him beside VVD?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 14 Jul 2018, 18:07

Beyranvand
TAA-VVD-Koulibaly-Achraf
Keita-Fabinho
Salah-Fekir-Mane
Firmino

Trainer : Jurgen 'Khaled' Klopp
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sat 14 Jul 2018, 18:22

Nishankly wrote:Wait to Liverpool and Non Liverpool fans actually rate Lovren now?

Its understood the dude is decent and can perform at the highest level on occasions but you guys would want Liverpool to continue with him beside VVD?

Yes, he has been a beast ever since he paired up with VVD. When Lovren-VVD partnership came only United conceded less goals than Liverpool in the PL. Lovren in the right system and with an actual DM in front of the defence is a good defender. If you put Lovren in the right set up he performs, if you leave him exposed for players to run at him he's terrible. He is also dominant in the air so with him, VVD & Fabinho we should be really great at set pieces next season. And what's also great he is a big game player, pocketed Ronaldo in the CL final and pocketed Kane in the WC semi's. If he can continue to play in this form I absolutely want him and VVD to start.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next