Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by The Madrid One on Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:00 pm

I think that one reason that many people would like to see past Legends as President and/or in other positions of power is because of the belief that they would have loyal and passionate intentions with the club along with a healthy management of the sporting aspects of the club. Having said this, i understand some of the points stated here and i think that it can at least be said then that legends could be considered for positions in the board of directors.

Here's a link of Madrid's current board

https://www.realmadrid.com/sobre-el-real-madrid/el-club/junta-directiva

and an article from 2011 that talks about Florentino Perez' and Sandro Rosell's board of directors (backgrounds, duties, etc).

http://www.expansion.com/2011/10/28/empresas/1319838285.html

Counting the President, there are 17 board members in Real Madrid so when it comes to the 15% budget thing, if for example that equates to 80 million then that would divide into around 5 million per member.

As described in the article, during Rosell's tenure, Antoni Rossich served as FC Barcelona's general director and was referred to by many in the club as "the boss," whilst Rosell divided specific duties between himself and his board members. In Perez' case our general director is Jose Angel Sanchez and many of the board of directors are friends of Perez for a long time, including childhood friends and his own brother.

The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Posts : 4667
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by titosantill on Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:10 am

@themadridone many people want to see past players there because of there name, that's it. and back to vandeez, no i don't want any of them to be even considered as candidates if they don't make the grade. i don't want them to even get a whiff of the position. they can go the butragueno mijatovvic valdano route, there are roles like sporting directors, ambassadorial roles, "adviser to the president", any of those fancy roles. but if they don't meet the criteria plus have never run a company before on such scale NO, i don't even want them considered as candidates. they're actually of major use for the campaign process, it seems socios like that
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4159
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by vanDEEZ on Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:09 am

Well it's a good thing you weren't around when Santiago Bernabéu was being elected. The man who basically made the club what it is today was a former player and manager who would likely not have met the regulations today.
vanDEEZ
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by titosantill on Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:33 am

totally different time between then and now. and for what it's worth, don santiago was a visionary- he's barely even known at all for his football. only a visionary could pull the kind of coup he did to get the players he got. and as i mentioned, totally different time, you can't even compare those scenarios with today. today it's a different ball game. the president isn't just about signing players and wages, the scope is beyond what an ex-footballer who hasn't even run a multimiliion dollar company knows. there are steps to take and the steps cannot and should not be easy....let them take those steps and earn it, is what i'm going for

and btw my opinion wouldn't have mattered either way, i'm just a fan lol. there are other roles for ex-players at the club, plenty of them even
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4159
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by Doc on Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:49 am

To the other DoC

Relatively old article but I think you'll find it very much agreeable. And if it weren't for the fact Phil Ball wrote it, would think you did. Repeat, it's an oldish article from last year.

https://ligafever.com/2018/10/30/decline-and-fall/comment-page-1/

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14163
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by titosantill on Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:21 am

whatever happened to phil ball? i think he was a huge sociedad fan. didn't think much of his work back in the day, i mean it wasn't bad, but i didn't care either way. now we are left with a bunch of wannabe liga pundits and writers....and i use that term 'writers' loosely
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4159
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by titosantill on Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:29 am

and btw that's a nicely written piece that should feature on a proper sports site compared to constant drivel from terry gibson graham hunter and the likes
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4159
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by Doc on Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:50 am

@titosantill wrote:whatever happened to phil ball? i think he was a huge sociedad fan. didn't think much of his work back in the day, i mean it wasn't bad, but i didn't care either way. now we are left with a bunch of wannabe liga pundits and writers....and i use that term 'writers' loosely

He's now freelancing and just does his own articles on that blog him and a Madridista Eduardo Alvarez (another socio) runs. Always love his articles on anything La Liga, as compared to those clowns you mentioned, actually writes meaningful things. Ever since ESPN became another platform for the behemoth that is EPL Marketing, they let go of some really good La Liga writers which included him. I think he still sometimes writes for them but I rarely see his name pop up.

Also, still a La Real fan but I've always suspect he has a soft spot for Real Madrid. Don't blame him, he did write an entire book on them (personally the only one that matters).

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14163
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by BarcaLearning on Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:14 pm

@Doc wrote:
@titosantill wrote:whatever happened to phil ball? i think he was a huge sociedad fan. didn't think much of his work back in the day, i mean it wasn't bad, but i didn't care either way. now we are left with a bunch of wannabe liga pundits and writers....and i use that term 'writers' loosely

He's now freelancing and just does his own articles on that blog him and a Madridista Eduardo Alvarez (another socio) runs. Always love his articles on anything La Liga, as compared to those clowns you mentioned, actually writes meaningful things. Ever since ESPN became another platform for the behemoth that is EPL Marketing, they let go of some really good La Liga writers which included him. I think he still sometimes writes for them but I rarely see his name pop up.

Also, still a La Real fan but I've always suspect he has a soft spot for Real Madrid. Don't blame him, he did write an entire book on them (personally the only one that matters).


Glad to see some Phil Ball fans, I mean I really only just read articles that showed up on ESPN (thats the site I really only go on for most news apart from here, Goal.com I stopped ages ago) by him and there were always really good reads Smile So when is it ESPN degraded like u mentioned? And socio as in Phil Ball is a Real fan correct? If his site is in English would appreciate if u tell me the link? Razz

Graham Hunter I like obviously cos hes Barca and seems to have some inside info, but he does drag on too much too often, but still enjoy reading them I guess.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 5263
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by Doc on Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:56 pm

Phil Ball is definitely not a Madrid socio. Don't think he lives in Madrid either tbh. He's a La Real fan and has been so for a long time. What I said is that I think he is has a soft spot for Real Madrid similar to Graham Hunter's soft spot for Barcelona (though I think the latter is just a straight up Barca fan boy tbh). Eduardo Alvarez is the Madrid socio, he's another La Liga writer who is pretty good as well.

Also, the link I posted is their blog with all his articles but here's the website if you didn't see it posted above.

https://ligafever.com/

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14163
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by titosantill on Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:37 pm

none of these so called new school pundits have inside information, everybody just regurgitates what they hear by media outlets in the said countries. in their articles they'll write and allude to some inside info they have, but when they go on the radio or any of these interviews that they do and they're asked about the same article or rumor they 'wrote' (once again used very loosely) about, they'll give a long winded answer that translates into "i really don't know".

its everyone just using everyone, i see people host ramon calderon on talk shows as a form of gining some sort of credibility to their "reports". they introduce him as former real madrid president calderon.....and it gives me a chuckle because , just cos he was a former president doesn't automatically mean he has some insights. flo doesn't like him, and probably keeps him far from his immediate circle, all calderon does is probably regurgitate rumors from some friends he has. the man was predicting mou to be announced this week lol. quick news has really done football media a disservice.

at least with basketball, most media folks stand by their rumors, its the least you can do
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4159
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by futbol_bill on Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:05 pm

Bumping this thread. Here’s an interesting article that I’m sure DoC will appreciate.

https://www.managingmadrid.com/platform/amp/2019/4/25/18512566/florentino-perez-deserves-more-respect
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4311
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:53 pm

Of course he deserves more respect, people have spent a season insulting him like he was an incompetent scrub because of one season of no success. This after 50 CLs in a row.

I don't like to say this about Madrid fans because I consider myself as one of such fans, but alot of the complaining I saw around here is akin to spoiled kids crying because they were not getting their way anymore.

But no there is no plan, no sporting direction, Perez is running Madrid on a day to day not thinking more than 3 days in advance. Lots of financial geniuses and football visionaries on football forums know a lot more of course

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30541
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by sportsczy on Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:20 pm

Completely disagree. He deserves respect for what he's done well... and deserves criticism for what he's done poorly.

There's no such thing as black and white.

_________________
Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 0949749001454881112_filepicker
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 18443
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by Thimmy on Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:29 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Completely disagree. He deserves respect for what he's done well... and deserves criticism for what he's done poorly.

There's no such thing as black and white.


Agreed.

_________________
Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 1200px-Real_Madrid_CF.svg
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9168
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:43 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Completely disagree. He deserves respect for what he's done well... and deserves criticism for what he's done poorly.

There's no such thing as black and white.
i think everyone agrees to this. I have criticized him a lot n the past too, pretty sure there are threads of me on this board criticizing Perez.

this season though, the criticism of him has been disproportionate compared to the appreciation i have seen expressed in the past few years


_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30541
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by sportsczy on Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:54 pm

He completely deserves it.  Flo literally has been watching the the iceberg come right at the Titanic for a couple year and done nothing... in fact, he sold CR without replacing him which is tantamount to getting rid of all the life boats while getting closer to the iceberg.

He gambles on a bunch of teenage kids with no history in top flight football, let alone the elite, to replace WC players.  Not to mention we hired a manager over the summer that was considered the worst manager ever in Porto history...  his only other top managerial job at the club level.

Absolutely nothing disproportionate given the quality of the team this year.  A lot of it was predictable... and a significant portion of it avoidable.

Flo was negligent, naive, arrogant or a combo thereof.  He deserves all the stick he's getting.

_________________
Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 0949749001454881112_filepicker
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 18443
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:02 am

what iceberg? When Zidane was blocking transfers because he did not want to change the team and quit before things go bad, you blame this on perez too?

also football planning is not done season per season, and sometimes you need to play on 2-3 years. yes, he let CR leaves, but he also gave a platform to our young players to express their talents. What happened, and something i see no one saying, our players failed.

how about you blame the players and not just perez. the criticism i have seen around here has been ridiculous

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30541
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by Thimmy on Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:19 am

It doesn't make sense to me to pit all of the blame on young, unproven players because the management decided to place their faith in.. young, unproven players. That was their solution to replacing or easing the transition away from one of the top performers of all time. It was a gamble, and you never gamble without risk. Would anyone on here even describe Asensio as winger material before this season started? He may have done decently well as a makeshift winger in the past, but to expect him to own that position on a consistent basis, is something you rarely see outside of FIFA.

_________________
Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 1200px-Real_Madrid_CF.svg
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9168
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by Doc on Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:19 am

The only "proof" we have of Zidane blocking a transfer is the Kepa one and it's Kepa. He was not gonna be anything worthwhile or season defining. No one really knows if he did or did not block anything else with 100% surety.

As far as us fans are able to tell, Ronaldo was sold and the club didn't address it adequately. That I can blame Perez and JAS for and no, signing Mariano is not adequate.

That being said, I've seen our fan base call for Perez's head and not even give a name as a suitable replacement. There was one who even said Calderon which had other posters losing their shit. As Sports wrote, he earned the plaudits and the criticisms nicely.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14163
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by titosantill on Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:31 am

i don't know the numbers, but i really doubt that flo is highly disliked by the pro-madrid based media and fans. if i were to hazard a guess i'd say the dislike for flo by the pro-madrid media is not higher than 15 percent. and by dislike, i mean, to the point where they want him out. same goes for fans , regardless of the banners. i believe said banners are just to incite a reaction from him in the market
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4159
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:05 am

@futbol_bill wrote:Bumping this thread. Here’s an interesting article that I’m sure DoC will appreciate.

https://www.managingmadrid.com/platform/amp/2019/4/25/18512566/florentino-perez-deserves-more-respect

I read the article from top to bottom looking for the interesting part you were referring to, and aside from the fact that it perfectly illustrates the embodiment of journalistic dishonesty, there was nothing interesting about it.

In short, the writer of that dishonest piece of garbage is asking us to completely disregard Florentino's present-day mistakes and solely focus on the good things he did in the past, all without giving a single argument to support his one-sided position.

That's like me asking you to appoint Mourinho even though he sucks as a coach now simply because he was successful in the past. And then I throw at you the fact that he won the CL with Porto and Inter as an argument for his appointment while completely ignoring his disastrous stints at United and Chelsea in recent years. You see how weak and dishonest this approach is?

First of all, let's get one thing straight, Florentino had enough credit and then some for every single good thing he did for the club. And we all agree he deserves respect for that. I loved that version of Florentino and I so miss it.

Indeed, what the writer is refusing to acknowledge is the fact that Florentino is no longer the man he's so raving about in that article of his. He has completely changed in recent years for the worse and betrayed all the principles that made him great in the first place. And now he's more reminiscent of Calderon than his former self. That's why we're criticizing him now. We're criticizing him because he's refusing to invest heavily in the team like before and not nearly as much as Barcelona or the other elite clubs. He has become negligent, passive, cheap and unambitious, and you can't expect us to be okay with it. Not all of us are hypocrites and ass-kissers. Not all of us support the club blindly.

What he also fails to understand is that present-day Florentino wouldn't be nearly as successful as the one who took over in 2000 and later in 2009. He wouldn't invest in the team as much, and he wouldn't be able to compete with the other elite clubs. And the team would be filled with a bunch of jabronis and has-beens (kinda like now).

I'll forever be grateful for all the good things he did. Similarly, I will never forgive him for the dreadful state the team is in right now because all of this could have been easily avoided had he taken out his wallet and gone for the best in the market like he used to.  All of this could've been easily avoided had he planned ahead and not rest on his laurels while everybody else were killing each other for the scarce elite talent available . Instead, he chose to cheapen out and go after cheap, unproven talent like a middle-table team. And you want me to be on board with this? Sorry, I can't do that.

The old Florentino deserves respect. This one doesn't. And I can't believe MM greenlighted that piece of garbage to be published.

_________________
Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Dbypvv10
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4591
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by titosantill on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:37 am

@demon, whilst you are correct that criticism is warranted, there are holes within your argument. the old florentino whom you say deserves respect quit on the team; the only reason why some didn't want him back was due to the way he left. the old florentino also had moments of madness where his decisions disrupted the team (i won't go into all that, we all know the stories).

so if you think that version deserves respect, then it should be the same as this one. this version is more successful than the old florentino that you praise. and for what its worth he's willing to learn and make things right, if this was 2006 he might have just packed up and left

as i mentioned criticism is warranted, there's no doubt about that. not solely because he didn't sign players, but the lack of a proper sporting model; with either a sporting director or giving authority to the coach. its funny, i made the argument that the coach should be able to have a huge say on who to sign, and many people here disregarded it, that we can't/shouldn't give a coach that much power, and now, that's exactly what flo is doing, after the shambles this season has turned into

that should tell you, he is willing to compromise for the betterment of the club. my hope now is that this works, so flo can focus on the economics and the sports people can focus on sports. as far as the article is concerned, i don't think flo is treated with disrespect, when things at a big club aren't smooth sailing there will be critics, it doesn't equate to disrespect of any sort
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4159
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:22 am

No tito, the old Florentino I was referring to is the one from 2009-2014. That one made many mistakes, but he never stopped investing in the team. And it was those signings he made during that period that won him all the CLs he's won today.

That one deserves respect, because he was tirelessly looking for new ways to improve, new signings to make and always planned ahead.

This version of Florentino however (2016- until now) deserves no respect at all. He won those CLs while riding on the back of the declining stars he bought when he was ambitious. And he didn't even have the foresight to avoid being in the mess he's in right now by investing like Barcelona or the rest of the elite clubs. Instead, he decided to stick to a bunch of declining players and only go after kids or players in the end of their contract.

He's running the club like a mid-table team right now, and this version of his doesn't deserve any respect. Maybe he should spend a weekend or two with Bartomeu to remind him of what it means to be ambitious for a change. Maybe then he'll stop getting humiliated by them every time he plays against them and win the league for a change. Maybe if Barcelona wins the treble, he'll finally get off his cheap ass and start really investing in the team.

_________________
Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Dbypvv10
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4591
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by futbol_bill on Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:21 pm

DoC, you are missing the main point of the article. it says Flo runs this club financially better than everyone. Club economics are the basis for any success club can have. He took over an almost bankrupt club that previous president had hid the extent of it and he made the club the strongest financial run club out there except for on occasion Man U.

You’re going on about his first reign that yielded ONE CL. He did bring in the galacticos but that reign was fraught with problems and mistakes that Tito has mentioned and you seem to ignore.

This reign has been completely different and entirely different in terms of success. He has learnt from his mistakes, one of which was giving some stability to squad which has been argued is a major reason behind the 4CL Trophies. You are absolutely right re the lack of activity for this past season and for sure he deserves criticism for that. But to what extent? If it is as you suggest, then who would you suggest he gets replaced with? Bottom line, we need that economic stability for any president to be aggressive in players acquisitions.


Last edited by futbol_bill on Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4311
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:26 pm

Win 4 CLs in 5 year, never seen before:..... Crickets

One trophy less season: worst president ever, slacking, can't plan for shit

What about all that planning that yielded CLs? Lol this is where was all this energy when we were winning? Comical

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30541
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 4 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum