Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
rincon
juve_gigi
S
83 posters

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 28 Empty Re: Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United

Post by Unique Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:27 pm

sportsczy wrote:Pogba's style is not at all like Gerrard or Lampard or any of these people ffs.

His blessing and his curse is that he can literally play any midfield position
physically and technically.  He can be a holding mid, B2B, CM, AM and even a 10 both and left or right side of the pitch.  Because he's so multi-skilled...  managers put him in the position that the other midfielders on their squad cannot play regardless of whether it's the best use for Pogba.  Why?  Because it's best for the team although not for him.  It happens for France NT all the time.

Just look at Man U so far...  He's played defensive B2B in a 4231, attacking B2B a 4231, AM in a 433, 10 in 442....  with his midfield partners changing between Fellaini, Herrera, Rooney and Mata. ...  in 10 games only with no preseason!

How the heck is he supposed to settle into anything in a new league with new teammates like this.

Despite it all, he's finding form slowly.  But he starts games slowly because...  it's literally new teammates and roles in almost every game.  So he takes time to find his marks.

Come January though, I hope Mou will settle into a regular starting 11 and rotations...  and settle for the most part Pogba's role into no more than 2 possible variations.  

What will he look like?  Like he did with with Juve.  Namely, a very skilled attacking player who breaches defenses and creates opportunities for his teammates.  He'll score 10-15 goals and have 10-15 assists for the season...  but teams will be forced to put 2 players to cover him, so his impact will be far more than just stats.

That's Pogba.

And btw... since France has settled into a 442 for 4-5 games in a row now, Pogba is finding his place... he looked phenomenal against the Netherlands.
if that's true then why do people keep saying he is being played out of position. hmm

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 28 Empty Re: Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United

Post by rincon Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:38 pm

Unique wrote:
if that's true then why do people keep saying he is being played out of position. hmm [/quote]

He can play any position perfectly in a 10mx10m square in the left forward midfield hmm
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:43 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I tried to enter this thread earlier but I couldn't because the colossal amount of excuses for Pogba's suckage was blocking the entrance.

Thumbs up Thumbs up
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:51 pm

rincon wrote:
Unique wrote:
if that's true then why do people keep saying he is being played out of position. hmm

He can play any position perfectly in a 10mx10m square in the left forward midfield hmm [/quote] Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:45 pm

rofl pogba can play any midfield position now? It's a blessing and a curse too? How do you come up with this stuff?

Pogba does sod all, his claim to fame is to do shitty tricks and score a flashy goal every now and then, while real midfielders do the midfielding, he sucks ass as an out and out mid, mata and herrera>
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Kommander Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:08 pm

chad4401 wrote:rofl pogba can play any midfield position now? It's a blessing and a curse too? How do you come up with this stuff?

Pogba does sod all, his claim to fame is to do shitty tricks and score a flashy goal every now and then, while real midfielders do the midfielding, he sucks ass as an out and out mid, mata and herrera>

This Sportsczy is a funny character. I took the time to study this cat through his past posts. Pure delusion from his first post to his last. Reading it you would think he was in the boardroom whispering sweet nothings into Florentinos ear.

Obviously the pillow talk failed because this dabbing fraud has been caught dabbing with his pants down!
El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:27 pm

El Kommander wrote:
chad4401 wrote:rofl pogba can play any midfield position now? It's a blessing and a curse too? How do you come up with this stuff?

This Sportsczy is a funny character. I took the time to study this cat through his past posts. Pure delusion from his first post to his last. Reading it you would think he was in the boardroom whispering sweet nothings into Florentinos ear.

Obviously the pillow talk failed because this dabbing fraud has been caught dabbing with his pants down!
sportsczy is a good guy and his opinion is as good as anyones. if we all agreed with every post the forum would be boring. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:12 am

No one is saying his opinion doesn't matter, but you can't be capable of playing every position and clearly struggling, when your asked to run a midfield, I watched a couple of Juve games in the past, pogba was always doing everything except actual midfielding, there is more to footy than being a runner and scoring nice goals, which seems to be all that count nowadays.

Pogba is talented everyone can agree on that, but he is lacking in fundamentals such as positioning and ball distribution, he will continue struggling until manu surround him more capable mids(mata and Herrera) to cover up for that.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:15 am

Laughing at Pogba and United is really fun, but for the sake of truth it must be said that Pogba at Juve did display all the midfielding. It was only in his last season when he took the 10 and played like what chad is describing.

Under Conte his positioning and distribution was on point. He always played LCM, but not this free role attacking kind. He, like every player with Conte, had to be all about positioning and tactical discipline. Which he did wonderfully, specially for a youngster.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:19 am

chad4401 wrote:No one is saying his opinion doesn't matter, but you can't be capable of playing every position and clearly struggling, when your asked to run a midfield, I watched a couple of Juve games in the past, pogba was always doing everything except actual midfielding, there is more to footy than being a runner and scoring nice goals, which seems to be all that count nowadays.

Pogba is talented everyone can agree on that, but he is lacking in fundamentals such as positioning and ball distribution, he will continue struggling until manu surround him more capable mids(mata and Herrera) to cover up for that.
I think pogba is a jack of all trades but a master of none.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:18 am

Unique wrote:
chad4401 wrote:No one is saying his opinion doesn't matter, but you can't be capable of playing every position and clearly struggling, when your asked to run a midfield, I watched a couple of Juve games in the past, pogba was always doing everything except actual midfielding, there is more to footy than being a runner and scoring nice goals, which seems to be all that count nowadays.

I don't think anyone is questioning his talent. The "fun" is just poking at the 120M valuation. For that price, you expect a leader for greatness for the team in the mold of a Messi or Ronaldo. You would think that when a club spends a new high valuation, they would think that is the missing piece for leadership to greatness for the club.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:51 am

futbol_bill wrote:
Unique wrote:

I don't think anyone is questioning his talent. The "fun" is just poking at the 120M valuation. For that price, you expect a leader for greatness for the team in the mold of a Messi or Ronaldo. You would think that when a club spends a new high valuation, they would think that is the missing piece for leadership to greatness for the club.
Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:20 am

Unique wrote:

aka Henderson hmm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:55 am

So Ronaldo, Suarez, Zidane, Bale, Hazard, Di Maria, Ozil, etc. are all crap players who couldn't do anything because they struggled for several months (some year) when they changed leagues.

Laughing :faceplam:

And yeah, Pogba has become great as a left side CM in the double pivot for France now.  Took him 5 games with a consistent team around him...  With Man U, he was good as and attacking left side B2B (played that twice) and now the AM in front of 2 DMs in a midfield 3.

Watch the games.  Stop being morons Laughing Some of you (dare I say most) can't help it though. It's your lot in life.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:29 am

Unique wrote:

so you mean there is not so much difference between Hendo and Pogba hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:30 am

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:

aka Henderson hmm

apologies, missed this post !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:24 am

Unique wrote:

He sure is a master of shooting from distance, for starters. Those shots are spectacular and very, very precise.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:26 am

Helmer wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:

aka Henderson hmm

apologies, missed this post !

hahahhaha rofl
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:25 pm

El Kommander wrote:

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 28 Vladimir-putin-laughing

ffs
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:48 pm

What's his excuse today now?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Look at him defending here

he clearly gave up in that gave
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:57 pm

The whole frakking team gave up Laughing

SAF must be frantic right now to look at what his great team has become.

Last edited by Sushi Master on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:57 pm

OMG THAT CASUAL JOG rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:12 pm

that piece of "defending" reminds me of the goal we conceded to sevilla last season, with isco just casually strolling. this move is looking ridiculous by the minute. i heard a commentator saying pogba needs to create goalscoring chances for his teammates or score some goals....and i'm thinking to myself, its not really a CM's role, but then i remember, you paid 120 million for this guy. for that kind of money, he better make it his role

which is why i say the fee matters, besides mourinho, the other person feeling pressure from these terrible results of 1 win in like 6 pl matches is pogba. he isn't playing like a 120m player at all, and he knows it. the freedom from pressure isn't there. very soon, one of these journalists might bring up the fee at a press conference, ask whether he's thinking about it too much. that shot he attempted that didn't go nowhere typified utd's whole game
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:15 pm

How much did he cost again? Laughing
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:17 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Look at him defending here

he clearly gave up in that gave

I'd expect more grit in someone like McArthur ffs, This is actually disgraceful for any midfielder.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next