juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 14 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:53 am

Matuidi to Juventus. The official announcement soon. PSG will receive 30m + 4m in bonuses. #lequipe

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 14 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:22 am

S wrote:Matuidi to Juventus. The official announcement soon. PSG will receive 30m + 4m in bonuses. #lequipe

banana banana banana
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:31 am

Blaise Matuidi reaches agreement with Juventus
PSG central midfielder Blaise Matuidi has reached an agreement with Serie A side Juventus, according to L’Équipe.

The player has since yesterday reached a contractual agreement with Juve on a four year deal which will see him earn a similar salary to the €9m a year that he is currently receiving at PSG.

The report claims that PSG and Juventus were last night very close to a fee agreement worth €30m plus €4m in bonuses.

Mino Raiola has played a major role in this transfer, having mentioned Matuidi’s name to Juventus during his negotiations for Paul Pogba earlier this summer.

Les Parisiens’s representatives had always promised Matuidi that he would be allowed to leave the club before the window shuts if an acceptable offer is made. Juventus will argue that it has been made now.

The final element is Matuidi, as he mentioned on his Instagram last night, he is “still thinking” about whether or not to accept the move. The Premier League dream would surely die if he joins Juve and the Serie A, is he prepared to accept that?
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:33 am

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but i think Matuidi maybe a better fit than most people think, PSG has had to rely on him and Motta to do most of the dirty work in midfield, but with the way Juve is set up, i don't think he needs to do as much, personally think he'll thrive
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:45 pm

I think Matuidi would be fine. He'd fit in well enough. My only problem (he reason I don't want him) is that I don't think he improves us much from Asamoah. So then we are spending ~30 mill on a player that's not really that much better and that is older. He relies on his running and stamina a lot so he doesn't have so much time left. And then he pushes back Lemina and Sturaro more.

Marchisio/Asamoah - Pjanic/Marchisio - Khedira/Lemina

+ Sturaro and maybe Hernanes is fine.

putting Matuidi in there just relegates Asamoah and sets us back 30mill without increasing the quality that much.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:38 pm

Some reports coming out that we accepted Napoli's offer for Zaza for some 25 mill.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:56 pm

Matuidi brings the energy in midfield.Something we lost when Vidal left.
I agree with the idea that he may have to spend a bit less energy here , especially playing Serie A or Coppa Italia games , that could make him produce a bit more quality game technically.

But that's also his bad side , he relies to much on his engine and from such a players you can't expect to up their game a lot when they are close to 30's.He ain't Pirlo.

I think he will be a reliable mid and could provide 2-3 seasons of tireless work , on that aspect I believe he is close to prime Vidal (not even close technically tho) , meaning even above Asamoah & Khedira who also are injury prone players (at least last year they were).

I feel like we are overspending again. 30 + 4 and 9 mln € wages are too much IMO.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:58 pm

As for Zaza , I want to see him gets sold aboard.
Not that I fear he can be Napoli's new Higuain but still he's young and surely can do better than Gabbiadini or Milik as CF.So no point of risking to reinforce a direct rival after we just took their best player.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:19 pm

I expect us to play 4-3-1-2 in the Champions League now with Matuidi. Serie A will always be a different story though.

Higuain - Dybala

Pjanic

Matuidi - Marchisio - Khedira

Alex Sandro - Chiellini - Bonucci - Daniel Alves

Buffon

One of the most complete teams in Europe.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:04 pm

Juve isn't going to exert much control over where Zaza goes if all of the offers are around 25m. They will have to respect Zaza's decision as long as the money is about the same any other competitive offers. I wouldn't worry about strengthening a rival too much. Whether it's Zaza or someone else, Napoli will bring in someone of that caliber.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:58 pm

Juventude wrote:Juve isn't going to exert much control over where Zaza goes if all of the offers are around 25m. They will have to respect Zaza's decision as long as the money is about the same any other competitive offers. I wouldn't worry about strengthening a rival too much. Whether it's Zaza or someone else, Napoli will bring in someone of that caliber.

Yep exactly. Juve are clearly the best team in Italy whether set let go off Zaza or not.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:02 pm

Kind of fits all that was lacking in the midfield.

On a personal view my hopes were on other names Neutral Unesthetic player to watch when having control of the ball.

Nevertheless, i'm very glad the new midfielder is proven high quality, who has experience in Champions League. Having Matuidi patrolling on the field will allow Pjanic to use his creativity all day long... and this, can only benefit our team.

Welcome Blaise and i hope this will be a successful journey ! Very Happy
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:33 am

Zaza going to Napoli is no big deal really. We took Higuain from them so they can have 10 Zaza's and it won't make them any better.

Also I rate Gabbiadini more than Zaza so if they actually sell Gabbiadini to Everton and replace him with Zaza that would actually weaken Napoli. So I am all for Napoli switching Gabbiadini for Zaza.

While we are at it we should just give them Hernanes as well as he's off the CL squad so he should be gone by next week.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:35 am

I wanted to see Zaza at Roma, I think he would instantly improve them

At Napoli he still faces great competition up top but he will be in the Champions League and maybe this was important for him.

Is it done though? I still feel West Ham could swoop in, I would rather he stay in Italy though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:38 am

As for Matuidi he is a beast and would fit our team perfectly. Just like Morata he outplays Pogba in all the big games so he would be perfect for us in the LCM role for CL duty.

Matuidi  Pjanic  Khedira would beast the midfield. With Higuain, Dybala, Alves, Sandro, BBC and Buffon we would have no weaknesses. We would beast the CL and scare the sh** out of Bayern, Barca and Madrid.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:42 am

I don't think it is done yet. They have to sell Gabbiadini to Everton before they would purchase Zaza. Also West Ham is still in the race.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:12 am

West Ham agree fee to sign star, he wants the move, five year contract...

Juventus have accepted an offer of €25m plus €3m in bonuses from West Ham for Simone Zaza, reports Gazzetta dello Sport on Thursday. The 25-year-old has also accepted a five year contract offer from West Ham worth €3.5m/season.

It is reported Zaza has informed Juventus’ director Beppe Marotta of his decision to join West Ham. Gazzetta say West Ham’s decision to buy the player permanently, after talk of a loan deal initially, helped unlock the deal quickly.

The Italian striker was also apparently not too keen on leaving the Turin club on loan, and is now set to move to the London club on a permanent transfer.

West Ham failed to sign a number of strikers in the transfer window this summer. The Hammers were reportedly interested in signing Alexandre Lacazette, Michy Batshuayi, Carlos Bacca and Vincent Janssen, but it seems they’ve finally got a big name signing.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:15 am

Getting $28 million for Zaza, your FOURTH striker, on a permanent deal...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 14 Image137
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:30 am

Matuidi closing on Juventus transfer - report

Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain are expected to reach an agreement over the transfer of Blaise Matuidi when representatives of both clubs meet in Monaco on Friday, according to reports in Italy and France.

According to Italy's La Gazzetta dello Sport, Juve's general manager Beppe Marotta will meet with the player's agent Mino Raiola and PSG's president Nasser Al-Khelaifi and sporting director Patrick Kluivert to agree terms, since all will be in Monaco for the Champions League group stage draw.

Raiola, who resides in the principality, has already done business with Juve this summer by arranging the world record transfer of Paul Pogba to Manchester United and Matuidi, another of his clients, looks set to be the man to replace his compatriot in Turin.

France's Le Parisien reports the 29-year-old, who has left out of PSG's first two Ligue 1 fixtures this season by new coach Unai Emery, has already agreed personal terms with the Bianconeri on a four-year contract.

Emery has said Matuidi, whose contract expires in 2018, has not been frozen out and just a few weeks ago that he would prefer to keep hold of the former Saint-Etienne midfielder.

"I want the best players with me, with the squad and with PSG. Matuidi is one of them," Emery said at a news conference.

"He's a good player, he's part of the identity of the club. He's one of the leaders and capable of being captain. My opinion is clear, I want him to stay."
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:53 am

Juventus 2016-2017:

Buffon  Neto  Audero

Alves             Bonucci   Chiellini  Sandro
Lichtsteiner    Barzagli   Benatia  Evra
                      Rugani

Khedira     Pjanic       Matuidi
Lemina      Marchisio  Asamoah
Sturaro      Marrone

Cuadrado   Higuain       Dybala  
                Mandzukic   Pjaca

Well what do you think?  Can we win the Champions League?
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:35 pm

Yes we can , definitely. With 352 and Pjanic Marchisio, one of Matuidi and Khedira benched, we can go all the way.

Marrone is close to joining a Belgian team.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:49 pm

------- higuain ---- dybala ----------
------------- matuidi----------------
Asamoah ---- pjanic------- khedira
Sandro -- chiellini - bonuci ---- alvez

-------- lorente --- tevez ------------
-------------- vidal --------------
Pogba ------- pirlo --------- marchisio
Evra ---- chiellini -- bonuci ---- lichtainer

Kinda look similar to me

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:36 pm

Paris Saint Germain & Real Madrid Deals On?

It could, and probably would, be argued most of the money gained from Paul Pogba's sell to Manchester United has already been spent on Gonzalo Higuain. What's left of it (and more) could be spent on a couple of players.

Paris Saint Germain's Blaise Matuidi and Real Madrid James Rodriguez.

Both of these players are being linked with moves to Juventus, in the case of Matuidi continuing to be linked with the Bianconeri.

L'Equipe is reporting a four-year deal has been agreed with it a matter of time before the 29-year-old French international, who has also been mentioned with moves to Premier League sides Chelsea and Man United, is confirmed.

Rumours of an interest in James haven been suggested in the past but suddenly various Italian sources are claiming he's close to completing a move to Turin with him already looking for a house.

Madrid have continual said the 25-year-old, another linked with the Premier League with Arsenal and Chelsea, wasn't for sale but talks are said to have been held to see him leave the Bernabeu and join the Bianconeri.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:48 pm

28 million for Zaza?

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:53 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:28 million for Zaza?

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 14 Image138
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:00 pm

Yeah

Marota is not just a good manager
He is a f-ing wizard

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next