juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:33 am

salmano9 wrote:Do you still cheer for Albania Luciano?

BTW reports say that Bentancur will arrive in January.

yeah, i love to see them winning

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:57 pm

I really like this Kessie guy from Atalanta. He is really good on the ball and his strength and work rate is unbelievable for his age!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:43 pm

Yeah, this is the reason I liked, or everyone liked vidal, is because he was adding everything you need, strength, pace, workrate, and beside all that he was also good with/without the ball

See when you have that kind of player he fulfills everything is easy to build a team around him,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:36 am

Dybala, Bonucci set for renewals
By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Bonucci and Paulo Dybala are both reportedly set to extend their Juventus contracts until 2021.

The Bianconeri have been working on a renewal for Bonucci for some time, with Chelsea and Manchester City having shown interest.

Now Tuttosport reprots that an agreement is very close, and the centre-back will commit until 2021 on a salary of around €4.5m per season.

In addition, the newspaper reports that Dybala will be given a new deal of the same length, earning €5m per season plus bonuses.

After joining from Palermo last summer, the Argentine scored 20 goals and provided nine assists in all competitions, and he already has four goals and two assists this term.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:37 am

Juventus in for Rodriguez?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are reportedly interested in James Rodriguez, who is being frozen out at Real Madrid.

The Colombian international has made just four starts for Los Merengues this season, scoring once and providing three assists.

According to Corriere dello Sport, the Bianconeri are looking to take advantage of the situation, and could even push for a January transfer.

However, Rodriguez has a high salary, so the Old Lady would have to really push the boat out to get a deal done.

It’s thought Paris Saint-Germain’s Marco Verratti is also of interest, but there’s an acknowledgment that a transfer will be difficult, and impossible before the summer.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:37 am

Matuidi: ‘Juventus? We’ll see…’
By Football Italia staff

Blaise Matuidi admits he was close to “ambitious club” Juventus, but he has an offer to renew with Paris Saint-Germain.

The French international appeared to be on the verge of joining the Bianconeri this summer, but PSG chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi pulled the plug at the last minute.

“At that time, it’s true [that I was ready to go to Juventus],” Matuidi said in an interview with L’Équipe.

“I was on holiday and I could hear rumours which bothered me, affected me. I asked myself a lot of questions, and the answer which came to my mind was that it might be time to leave.

“The discussions I had with Juventus fuelled that desire.

“Maybe at that time I didn’t feel the love Paris had for me, it bothered me a lot. Once Juve were openly interested, I spoke with [Coach] Unai Emery and he never changed his position.

“The Coach never told me that he wasn’t relying on me. That’s what made me consider, he said he needed to get to know me.

“If Emery hadn’t said these things to me, I might have clashed with the club, which wasn’t my intention at the start, because I love this club.

“So I’d have left my default. We’ll say that. But maybe I was wrong too, the PSG President has always expressed his love for me. So maybe the club opened a door at one point before he changed his mind.”

So could Matuidi extend his contract at Parc des Princes?

“Why not? I have to feel the love of the club I play for. I know that in terms of the Coach there’s no problem. But if I lose that tomorrow, then I’m sure I’ll have this though: ‘Blaise, you’ve done your time, step aside’.

“Right now we’re in the middle of the season, I’m happy and the club has made an offer. That has to be said, PSG made an offer to extend.

“Would I leave the season before a World Cup? For now I’m studying Paris’ offer. We’ll see if it matches what I’m worth today.

“After that, playing a World Cup, it’s not nothing. I played in one already, and I want to play others. In my opinion, to do that the selection of club is important.

“When I wanted to leave this summer it wasn’t leaving for the sake of leaving: Juventus are an ambitious club which wants to win the Champions League, like PSG.

“Did Partice Evra advise me? It was me who called him for advice. He confirmed to me what I already thought about Juventus.

“That’s in the past now, and now I’m 100 per cent focused on PSG. The story with Paris isn’t over.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:30 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Juventus in for Rodriguez?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are reportedly interested in James Rodriguez, who is being frozen out at Real Madrid.

The Colombian international has made just four starts for Los Merengues this season, scoring once and providing three assists.

According to Corriere dello Sport, the Bianconeri are looking to take advantage of the situation, and could even push for a January transfer.

However, Rodriguez has a high salary, so the Old Lady would have to really push the boat out to get a deal done.

It’s thought Paris Saint-Germain’s Marco Verratti is also of interest, but there’s an acknowledgment that a transfer will be difficult, and impossible before the summer.

Posting this just for the faps

Higuain - Dybala

James

Verratti - Marchisio - Pjanic

Alex Sandro - Chiellini - Bonucci - Dani Alves

Buffon
smoking

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:27 pm

Don't do
Andrew_p wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Juventus in for Rodriguez?
By Football Italia staff

Posting this just for the faps

Higuain - Dybala

James

Verratti - Marchisio - Pjanic

Alex Sandro - Chiellini - Bonucci - Dani Alves

Buffon
smoking

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 F32fc0f16ccd39d745e557e561890247
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:23 am

Аncelotti - 'Vidal remains very fond of the Bianconeri, he talks to me about them all the time. But I am keeping hold of him’

There are rumors that we'll be pressing for him this summer and that he wants to come back...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:43 am

Not a fan of a return. I feel its rarely for footballing reasons and players don't come back at a better or even the same level as before they left.

I'm also reminded of Vidal's poor final season with Juventus.

With that being said, I love Vidal, he is an absolute beast

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:41 pm

Ancelotti: Coman stays at Bayern
By Football Italia staff

Bayern Munich Coach Carlo Ancelotti says there 'is no chance' of Kingsley Coman returning to Juventus.

The Frenchman joined Bayern Munich in August 2015, and is part way through a €7m two-year loan in Bavaria. The club have the option to buy him outright for €21m, but after only making four starting appearances in the Bundesliga under Ancelotti, there was speculation of a return to Turin.

The Bayern boss rubbished such claims, and also spoke about Medhi Benatia, who made a move in the opposite direction this summer.

"Coman? His future is at Bayern," the 57-year-old told Tuttosport. "We all rely heavily on him. There is no possibility of him returning to Juve.

"Benatia? We fulfilled the desire of the player, who wanted to return to Italy, where had played at high levels with Roma and Udinese. But Medhi is very good, I never had any doubts of that."

After having praised Paulo Dybala and Gonzalo Higuain, the Coach's thought turned to a different area of the Juventus team.

Are the ‘BBC’ defence of Andrea Barzagli, Leonardo Bonucci and Giorgio Chiellini similar to the fabled backline of Arrigo Sacchi’s Milan?

"No, the eras are too different. The players nowadays are so different from those twenty or thirty years ago.

"Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini are good players and it is not by chance that the recent victories of Juventus have been based on a great defence.

"But the whole of the Juventus side is strong.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:42 pm

Juve & Roma show Linetty interest
By Football Italia staff

Both Juventus and Roma are interested in Sampdoria midfielder Karol Linetty, reports suggest.

The 21-year-old began his career as a youth team player in his native Poland with Lech Poznan, before making his first team debut in 2012.

He subsequently moved to Italy with Sampdoria in summer 2016, and has made 11 Serie A appearances for Marco Giampaolo's men.

Linetty already has 12 caps at international level and has provided two assists during his short time at Sampdoria, alerting the teams who currently occupy first and second place in the league.

Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Roma is the more likely club to make a move for the player however, as they would be ready to take Linetty in January, whereas a summer move is more favourable for the Bianconeri.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:42 pm

Henanes may retry Genoa move
By Football Italia staff

Juventus midfielder Hernanes could resurrect a move to Genoa in January, after a previous attempt to join the club collapsed in the summer.

The Brazilian was set to join the Grifone at the end of the transfer window, but when Juve failed to aquire Axel Witsel from Zenit St. Petersburg as planned, the club were not able to let Hernanes leave.

Since then, the 31-year-old has been praised for his performances in Bianconeri, but with Witsel having confirmed that he will indeed move to Turin, the deal with Genoa could be back on.

Tuttosport reports that the Rossoblu are not the only team interested in the player however, with Benfica and Mexican club Tigres also keeping an eye on the situation.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:43 pm

Ancelotti: Higuain fee justified
By Football Italia staff

Ex-Juventus boss Carlo Ancelotti believes the €90m paid by the club for Gonzalo Higuain 'was justified'.

After heaping praise on Paulo Dybala, the Bayern boss turned his attention to Higuain, who he believes is one of the top strikers along with Luis Suarez of Barcelona and Bayern Munich's Robert Lewandowski.

"The price Juventus paid for Gonzalo Higuain is justified," the Bayern Coach told Tuttosport. "The big players cost money.

"He is the best striker along with Suarez and Lewandowski.

"The Pole is a serious player. He’s not the kind that starts making jokes, although he has excellent relationships within the squad.

"He is doing very well, he scores with an impressive continuity and he is determined.

"Could he play in Serie A? Lewandowski is an icon at Bayern Munich, so I find it difficult to think this will happen. But in football you never say never on anything."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:44 pm

Ancelotti: Dybala 'the new Messi'
By Football Italia staff

Bayern Munich boss Carlo Ancelotti has praised Juventus forward Paulo Dybala, believing he 'can create history' for Juventus.

The Coach also went on to talk about Marco Veratti, who has been subject to a great deal of speculation about a move away from current club PSG, and Juve midfielder Miralem Pjanic.

"Dybala is truly a modern striker," the 57-year-old told Tuttosport. "His talent combines both pace and dynamism. He can create the history of Juventus during the next ten years.

"Verratti? Certain agents make tricks on purpose to raise prices. We're still planning the future, there will be time to do it. Taking players from a top club like PSG is hard, you have also seen how it ended with [Blaise] Matuidi.

"Juve now have Pjanic, so I do not think they need Verratti. Their features are different, however they can fill the same role.

"Pjanic has been criticized unfairly. it is hard to fit into a new club, he needs time.

"As a player we don’t even need to discuss the quality of Miralem.

"Is he like Pirlo? Miralem is very strong, but Andrea is one of a kind. It is not right to compare them."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:15 pm

Vidal wants Juventus reunion?
Just 18 months after leaving for Bayern Munich in a €37m deal, there are reports Arturo Vidal wants a return to Juventus.

The Chile international walked out on the Bianconeri in the summer of 2015, just weeks after losing the Champions League Final to Barcelona.

He said there was a better chance of winning in Europe at Bayern and indeed knocked the Bianconeri out of the tournament in the Round of 16 last season.

According to Calciomercato.it, Chile international Vidal is reconsidering his position and could request a return to Turin.

Carlo Ancelotti already stated this week that Vidal talks about Juventus all the time and remains very fond of them.

It’s reported that Vidal has been speaking to Patrice Evra for weeks about this situation and feels he can convince the two clubs to discuss a move next summer.

However, Juventus were hurt by the way Vidal walked away and have no particular intention on splashing out for someone who will be 30 in May 2017.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:15 pm

You don't find many players like Vidal, that's the problem. And he is exactly the missing piece in our midfield puzzle.

Feelings are secondary imo, they vanish with the wins. He wants us, we need him... if i was Marotta i'd make an offer right now. Juve and Bayern have a good relationship, they do business together every year nowadays (Vidal, Coman, Benatia)... i suppose he can come back for cheaper than expected.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:27 pm

Warrior wrote:You don't find many players like Vidal, that's the problem. And he is exactly the missing piece in our midfield puzzle.

Feelings are secondary imo, they vanish with the wins. He wants us, we need him... if i was Marotta i'd make an offer right now. Juve and Bayern have a good relationship, they do business together every year nowadays (Vidal, Coman, Benatia)... i suppose he can come back for cheaper than expected.

15-20m max tbh. Otherwise we will stick with Witsel. We can get Kessie.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:54 pm

talent, strength, pace, stamina

vidal- is a full package and a real warrior

building teams around him is peace of cake

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:31 pm

Feelings ffs Laughing If there is any shred of truth to this then *bleep* feelings, this is a business built around winning and success in general.

Of course there are exceptions, if a player is aggressively attacking you on social media or he's mixed up in some really image daminging crap, then you cut ties. But nobody cares about his car crash in Chile and the only thing he said was Bayern had a better chance at winning the CL, which they absolutely do because facts are facts, they're a better team with their style of play generally suited to CL.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:57 am

Reports say that Kessie prefers to come to Juve rather than Napoli. Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:10 pm

so we got Bentancur according to basically everyone, including Boca. Should join in June. I'm excited, seems like everyone is rating him highly.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:52 pm

WTF is this ?
http://www.onzemondial.com/transferts/166883-juventus-dybala-refuse-prolongation-proposition-real-madrid

i hope it's only bullshit
Dybala refuse to renew his contract, interested in Real Madrid move hmm

edit: i can't find an english article, sorry

what i read in an other article is, after the transfer ban of Real, we could sell Dybala for big money + Morata...
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:59 pm

I can't find any articles from Italy or Argentina, let me check it out.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:01 pm

Its just seems like a bullshit rumor. Everywhere it says that his renewal is being worked on, and his latest declaration rubbish an exit.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:10 pm

Yeah that's why it bugged me today.
AS talks about it, i don't know if they are reliable
http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2016/11/14/primera/1479123832_628257.html
"no quiere renovar" = not renewing ??

Anyways... i truly hope this is just a crap rumor to make view on their website (it works !!)

We are such a slow side without Dybala, it's unbelievable. The least pacey of all the Champions League contenders by far. It's also a shame if every great player nowadays ends up at Real or Barca.

I trust Marotta and the board to make good decisions but i am still hoping Dybala could spend his career at Juve.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next