zigra
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
rwo power
Bellabong
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why McDonald's Fries  Taste So Good - Page 2 Empty Re: Why McDonald's Fries Taste So Good

Post by Pedram Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:42 pm

I made a mistake clicking on this thread, no i feel hungry in the middle of the night.

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Why McDonald's Fries  Taste So Good - Page 2 Empty Re: Why McDonald's Fries Taste So Good

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:43 pm

yeah those rippled ones are great Cool

in fact i think all of McDonald's is overrated. Even when high i don't think it's that good, i just end up there because you have one every 3 corners in my city.

Wendy's is the best of all those crappy-burger places imo
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:54 pm

Nishankly wrote:RG those are not fries, They are wedges hmm

nah fat british chips
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:03 pm

I used to work at McDonald's and I never got sick of them Laughing used to grab them when the manager wasn't looking Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:06 pm

They're *bleep* crack cocaine man it's ridiculous

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:19 pm

I don't get the hate, McDonalds' fries are amazing.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:29 pm

It's only a matter of taste.

As a personal example i don't mind my food being greasy, i just don't want it too salty.

I'm 100% sure every other food chain also puts a shit ton of salt in their products but at least they hide it better Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:37 pm

The salt is partially why the fries are so good tho
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:18 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Phritz wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:MCD ice cream >>>>> BK ice cream

We use the same machine (It's the only equipment that McDonalds outsources afaik) and the same suppliers; how can McD's Mcflurry be better than a Fusion Laughing

Have never tried the Fusion, TBH. What kinda name is that? I'm a Sundae whore. McFlurry's just dropped in quality a few years back and I stopped eating them.

BK wise, no space for ice cream after those triple or quad Stackers I've been eating lately Laughing In MCD, the regular Big Mac never fills me up so that's why I always had dessert. Plus, women and kids love it there for some reason. Bloody merchandising machine.

Fusion is exactly the same as a McFlurry; Same broken Oreo's from Mondelez, Same Caramel Chocolate sauce from Mars, kit kat pieces from Nestle etc. I would say the Fusion is better since I let my cashiers put more icecream than the pitiful 120g's that both Corps. perscribe. (plus with the BK app fusions are only a euro vs the 2.45EU Mcflurry)

Bought a McFlurry the otherday; 120g's is barely a third of the cup Laughing

As for a general comparison between the two? Apart from flaming broiler > clamshell grill?

McDonalds is going to be more consistent because nearly every part of the McDonalds system is idiot proof. However BK can vary; a well run BK will be quite high quality for fast food whilst a crappily run BK can kill you. One of our Sandwiches has a real piece of chicken filet believe it or not. (It's also our most expensive piece of meat to buy by a factor of 3; that shows you the price bewteen mashed chicken and real meat)

Also Mcdonalds has gotten quite pricey where their app coupon gets you 2 cheeserburgers for 3EU! Meanwhile BK still has a double cheeseburger, small fries and small softdrink for that price.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveSlug Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:28 pm

You haven't lived until you go to McD's for a large chip and Milkshake, straight to BK for a Whooper Burger and finishing your fast food journey at KFC for some Spicy Chicken Wings and a tub of gravy.

Then getting home and eating it all like there is no tomorrow, only to go to bed, lie on your side and silently weep yourself to sleep wondering what you've done with your life.

Good times had by all.
LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:39 pm

Been at McDonalds literally an hour ago.

The fries are WAY too salty. They're nothing special honestly. My babushka does them better with self grown potatoes and a little bit of oil. :coffee:

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:51 pm

LoveSlug wrote:You haven't lived until you go to McD's for a large chip and Milkshake, straight to BK for a Whooper Burger and finishing your fast food journey at KFC for some Spicy Chicken Wings and a tub of gravy.

Then getting home and eating it all like there is no tomorrow, only to go to bed, lie on your side and silently weep yourself to sleep wondering what you've done with your life.

Good times had by all.

That turned me on
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:06 pm

When I read 'milk shake' I just had to assault my fridge for some deep frozen mango pieces and some milk to put them into my blender for some yummy ice-cold mango milkshake :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveSlug Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
LoveSlug wrote:You haven't lived until you go to McD's for a large chip and Milkshake, straight to BK for a Whooper Burger and finishing your fast food journey at KFC for some Spicy Chicken Wings and a tub of gravy.

Good times had by all.

That turned me on

Laughing

I do aim to please.
LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:34 pm

Myesyats wrote:Been at McDonalds literally an hour ago.

The fries are WAY too salty. They're nothing special honestly. My babushka does them better with self grown potatoes and a little bit of oil. :coffee:

Why McDonald's Fries  Taste So Good - Page 2 6582
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:21 am

I consider them way too salty, too. And to thin and thus much to dry :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:24 am

rwo power wrote:When I read 'milk shake' I just had to assault my fridge for some deep frozen mango pieces and some milk to put them into my blender for some yummy ice-cold mango milkshake :coffee:

The difference between this post and Loveslugs rofl
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:21 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Been at McDonalds literally an hour ago.

The fries are WAY too salty. They're nothing special honestly.
My babushka does them better with self grown potatoes and a little bit of oil. :coffee:
Spoiler:
I admit, I am pretty special. I have a detective's eye.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:34 am

McDonalds fries are the reason I believe in God.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:37 am

Selfmade sweet potatoe fries from my local hipster burger store >>>>>>>>>>>>>

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:16 pm

McDonalds food is awful. I am disgusted by this company. I only go there with mates when we go out but i'd never go eat there alone. I'd rather not eat for the entire day.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:45 pm

I don't even know how they survive when there are independent burger stores everywhere serving high quality handmade burgers with fresh ingredients instead of the industrial bullshit which big companies serve.

Why McDonald's Fries  Taste So Good - Page 2 220px-Big_Mac_hamburger

vs.

Why McDonald's Fries  Taste So Good - Page 2 83fscjcx

lol

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:50 pm

how do u eat this thing? definitely not on first date imo.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:52 pm

First time I ate it with fork and knife. Laughing Second time I realized that it's actually possible to eat it normally with your hands when you squeeze it (the burger, not the women's parts of your date).

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:02 pm

Laughing

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:04 pm

5 guys fries >>>
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next