Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
Sina
Jay29
43 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sri Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:08 pm

Express. Calma.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by KingofLondon Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:43 am

Draxler and Fabregas could help us win the title.

KingofLondon
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:18 am

Lol no. One has hit a glass ceiling, and the snake has been past it for years.

Also, the snake has no place in the Emirates anymore. He can go suck Fraudiola or whoever he now fancies.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:54 am

The Sun reports that Carlos Bacca & Declan Rice are Wenger targets.

Bacca ship sailed already - I don't think it even makes for a banterrific sort of transfer story.

Rice is a possibility for next year's Chambers/Holding type acquisition I guess.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:57 am

Sun. Calma.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:37 am

I've seen stories today (think it's the Mail) that said we aren't planning any first team buys this January. And tbh I'm okay with that. People criticise our depth but we have a £17m striker who can only play cup games and another that's out injured and close to returning. We have a 20 goal a season striker sitting on the bench.

Also lol at any notion of Fabregas coming back.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by KingofLondon Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:43 am

Fabregas is instant replacement to Cazorla.

I say take a shower, clean all the past and finish his career where he started.

KingofLondon
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:55 am

KingofLondon wrote:Fabregas is instant replacement to Cazorla.

I say take a shower, clean all the past and finish his career where he started.

More like a replacement for Arteta these days Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:40 pm

Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:16 am

Mohamed Bouhafsi, reliable French reporter, says PSG are in talks with Wolfsburg to sign Julian Draxler. PSG are ready to offer €30m, they want €40m.

Arsenal are interested and Özil wants him to join, he says: "#Arsenal is in discussion also with Draxler! Ozil tried to convince him to join #AFC! Arsenal should send an offer!"

I can't see us buying anyone this window. We have good squad depth but I love Draxler and his ceiling is so high. €30m isn't bad at all. But with Welbeck coming back and Lucas, Ox, Theo, Alexis, Iwobi and Özil already here I struggle to see how we'd accommodate him. I'm sure he wants to start.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:49 am

Depth is a good thing, our wing options aren't very reliable - esp if Alexis is going to be a starting striker.

I'm ok with Iwobi developing, but Theo and/or Ox are expendable if an upgrade is available.

That said, I am far from convinced with Draxman of late. Also, let's be honest, no way AW is spending on what is effectively a luxury buy in his eyes at this point of time.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:53 am

I have the feeling Wenger might play Draxler upfront and convert him into the new Henry

rofl rofl rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:34 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I have the feeling Wenger might play Draxler upfront and convert him into the new Henry

rofl rofl rofl

Page took really long to load so I thought you were serious for a moment.

Can't believe Draxler still gets linked with big clubs, he's the german Oxlade-Chamberlain Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:40 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I have the feeling Wenger might play Draxler upfront and convert him into the new Henry

rofl rofl rofl
Did you just copy paste a comment from winter 2014?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:38 pm

I didn't but I remembered that this was a fantasy some of you guys indulged in back then
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:31 pm

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11685/10702721/west-hams-dimitri-payet-says-playing-for-arsenal-could-only-be-fun

Beg lol

i would like to sign from PL proven players that dont need time to adapt but would prefer Mahrez to him anyway
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:08 am

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2016/laurent-koscielny-asks-antoine-griezmann-to-join-arsenal/

if Özil/Alexis leave he should be our target
i dont care if not realistic
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:06 pm

Welcome Nathan Redmond.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:09 pm

RealGunner wrote:Welcome Nathan Redmond.

negative energy
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:33 pm

Arséne Wenger likely to sign 2-yr deal & has lined up Valencia's left back Gaya as summer signing. (Mirorr)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-targeting-jose-gaya-transfer-9491746

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:10 pm

NEEDED
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:20 am

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal-line-up-january-move-for-sunderlands-jordan-pickford-amid-questions-over-petr-cech-form-a3427456.html

Arsenal are weighing up a shock move for Sunderland goalkeeper Jordan Pickford.

Standard Sport understands the Gunners have made contact to enquire about the possibility of signing the 22-year-old next month but immediately loaning him back to Sunderland for the rest of the season.

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:37 am

No thanks. Just an average keeper looking better than he is because of the high volume of shots he needs to save. Another David Marshall.

If we want a young English keeper, go for Butland.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:17 am

Kieran Gibbs linked with a move to Crystal Palace.

Chamberlain being linked with Liverpool.

The latter certainly won't happen in this window unless there's mega-money involved, but I wouldn't rule out the former as Gibbs seems completely out of favour and can't dislodge Monreal even with good performances.

If it did happen, I wonder if we'd see a summer left back target brought in early. Or if Gabriel will suddenly find himself at left back.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:59 am

We have three competent fullbacks as things stand right now. I don't see us selling/loaning any of Bellerin, Monreal or Gibbs in the winter window when one injury could destabilize us when we need depth the most.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:09 pm

Dayot Upamecano

Now thats more like it in terms of rumours https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/16/55/86/86/xowen10.gif
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next