Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
Sina
Jay29
43 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sina Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Blaise Matuidi edging towards PSG exit door[Le Parisien]
https://t.co/0ymTE6nLoU
Les Parisiens would seemingly allow Matuidi to go for €15m this summer.

hmm

Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Steal

Welcome Jay Spearing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:53 pm

really hope we cash in on Wilshere but looks like he will get new contract!
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Arsenal are preparing a £20million bid for Swedish star Emil Forsberg.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-preparing-20m-bid-rb-10274714?6

shit source ffs
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:11 pm

wish we could prepare a 20m bid for Jardim instead
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:50 pm

Marseille will try to sign Olivier Giroud from Arsenal this summer & are willing to pay up to £20m, according to Sky Sports.

Bin.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:59 pm

Would be a good career choice if Giroud left. Wink :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:08 pm

Szczensy
Chambers
Gibbs
Wilshere
Perez
Giroud
Debuchy
Jenkinson

offload all of these Permanently
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:32 pm

Agree with all of it except for Chambers, the kid has a big future and is coming back from a successful loan spell.

Would add Ramsey as well tbh.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:35 am

Nah Final season for Ramsey. Can't ignore when he performs as well as he did against City.

Agreed with Chambers. Need to keep him.

Perez did nothing wrong but doubt he'll stay. Agreed with the rest of the names on sinadler's list
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:46 am

I don't see the point in keeping him, he's 26 years old and has been average for 3 years now and in large periods-- he will never become as good as we need our starting CM to be.

Unless he accepts a Parlour kind of role where he is in and out of the team, which I doubt he will with his inflated ego. But even then Parlour wasn't in 120k/week, it's ridiculous that kind of wage should go to a player in the first team.

Whatever we do with Ramsey, I'd like to see a new CM at the club because our current options are rubbish for the standards that Arsene himself set.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:01 am

Indifferent to Ramsey staying if he accepts that he needs to actually do the basics and perform well to stay in the team. CM needs to arrive because of Cazorla's inevitable departure anyway.

Most need to go besides Chambers. Perez purely because Wenger clearly doesn't rate him at all.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:29 am

urbaNRoots wrote: standards that Arsene himself set.

Lol.

The old man probably sees Ramsey as better than prime Xaviesta love child at the moment.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:34 pm

RealGunner wrote:Nah Final season for Ramsey. Can't ignore when he performs as well as he did against City.

Agreed with Chambers. Need to keep him.

Perez did nothing wrong but doubt he'll stay. Agreed with the rest of the names on sinadler's list

stop it Ramsey fanboy
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:52 pm

loaning Holding and bringing back chambers who would sit out most of games after getting full season in PL ??

i would keep one and sell the other in which case i rate Holding higher
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:17 pm

Arsenal have made a move for Liverpool target Virgil Van Dijk, writes @JBurtTelegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/04/24/arsenal-will-take-chelsea-battle-sign-virgil-van-dijk-southampton/amp/
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:23 pm

I think Holding should be a contender to start next season rather than loan him out. When has loaning ever worked for us?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:30 pm

Yeah Holding is great, why on earth would you loan him out when you regularly have numbers trouble in central defense? Keep him, start him as much as possible.

Ramsey I'd keep too. Definitively.

There's growing rumours that we are after Alexis.
*bleep* hate this whole shit, the whole *bleep* charade is getting on my nerves, I'm in a seriously bad mood.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:39 pm

Imagine Sanchez-Lewa upfront though

feels like de ja vu. Think we discussed this before Laughing

replacing Muller with Sanchez is a huge upgrade

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:10 pm

Sina wrote:loaning Holding and bringing back chambers who would sit out most of games after getting full season in PL ??

and i said that as likely scenario under wenger, Not what i want
HOW do you keep both chambers and Holding in the squad?which is why i want chambers gone

======
anyway we had our chances to sign Manolas(2014) then we went half a season without enough CB's to sign Gabriel(based on stats?) Laughing
and then Van dijk in 2015 but ended up overpaying for Mustafi a year later who wasnt even our priority

Wenger :brickwall:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:36 pm

If we plan to continue with 3 CB's then we need 3 starting CB's and a bunch of backups, just like in any position.

With Koscielny aging and our injury problems there's no need to let any of Holding/Chambere go, on loan or permanently. There'll be plenty of game time for all of them to prove themselves.

The only CB that should go is Mertesacker and he should be replaced with someone who is good in the air like van Dijk.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:45 pm

Any thoughts on Santi Cazorla?

As much as I love the player, I think extending his contract would stop us from bringing in another player to replace him.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:51 pm

He's finished, shouldn't be offerred a new contract. We need a complete overhaul in midfield, Xhaka is the only reliable centre midfielder we have Laughing

We definitely need a few additions there and that's not counting Wilshere.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:02 pm

Just thinking about the transfer window makes my head hurt, we need so many changes if Wenger is staying. It's ridiculous.

Depending on what formation we're using next season:

GK
Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny LB
Xhaka CM
Chamberlain Özil LW
Alexis

GK
Mustafi CB Koscielny
Chamberlain Xhaka CM LWB
Özil Alexis LW

And this is if Alexis, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Özil actually sign new contracts, otherwise we need to replace them too Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:46 pm

If three at the back is going to be a thing then it'll be very beneficial to keep Chambers around, as he can play RWB as well as CB. Likewise we'll want to keep Monreal, because although he shouldn't be a starter he'd make a good LCB.

If we're swapping between a back three and back four, Chambers is even more useful as right back cover. Chamberlain will play RWB but certainly not RB. That's assuming Chamberlain is staying of course.

Regardless of the formation, we know we need a left back/left wing back and a forward - wide or central - or two.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:09 pm

RealGunner wrote:Imagine Sanchez-Lewa upfront though

feels like de ja vu. Think we discussed this before Laughing

replacing Muller with Sanchez is a huge upgrade

I'm imagining it, and I see 2 egoists pouting. I don't want Alexis. This is all bullshit.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next