McLewis
Motogp69
McAgger
Blue Barrett
urbaNRoots
24 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 3

Post by Kaladin Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:51 pm

Holy shit if Gyllenhaal is Batman then :bow:

He looks the part as well (of Bruce Wayne)

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 3

Post by M99 Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:55 pm

Lot of reviews said Ben Affleck looked very bored in JL and gave a lifeless performance, very unlike BvS where he was praised.

I don't know how I feel too, Affleck is great as Batman. Want to see him in a standalone film.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:not sure how i feel about that

Reported
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:05 pm

M99 wrote:Lot of reviews said Ben Affleck looked very bored in JL and gave a lifeless performance, very unlike BvS where he was praised.

I don't know how I feel too, Affleck is great as Batman. Want to see him in a standalone film.

No way Affleck does another film, at least not a standalone. Also don’t think Reeves is interested in doing an old man Batman.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:53 pm

Freeza wrote:Jake Gyllenhaal rumoured to be Matt Reeves’ first choice as Batman :bow:

By god :bow:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:14 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:Jake Gyllenhaal rumoured to be Matt Reeves’ first choice as Batman :bow:

By god :bow:

Seriously. Jake has been  so unlucky with these roles. Pretty sure he was runner up for both Spider-Man and Batman earlier.
Hope he gets this.

Just cast him as Batman and act like Affleck never existed. They can use Flashpoint as that.

I find Afflecks personality really weird at the moment. I'm a huge fan of his work, but his kind of rape jokes in press conferences and overall creepy stories are bugging me.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Actually think Cyborg was my favourite character in it. Aside from Cavill's Superman. Ray Fisher is a real talent.

Really felt the acting work wasn't up to par. Not a surprise with Snyder though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:40 pm

Hope there was a hint about green lantern
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:44 pm

RealGunner wrote:Hope there was a hint about green lantern

Minor spoiler:

Somewhat less minor:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:52 pm

Spoiler:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:54 pm

Kaladin wrote:
Spoiler:

Yeah, that was def him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Kaladin wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:56 pm

Freeza wrote:
Kaladin wrote:
Spoiler:

Yeah, that was def him.

Could also be
Spoiler:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:15 pm

Sorry Freeza

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 3 - Page 31 E1feea2df73447797ac9ebf37b09848a--randy-jackson-sassy-quotes
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:17 pm

RealGunner wrote:Sorry Freeza

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 3 - Page 31 E1feea2df73447797ac9ebf37b09848a--randy-jackson-sassy-quotes

Sorry for what?

I've focused all my energy on Gyllenbat
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:18 pm

What a thoroughly mediocre film lol. I don't know where to begin. Batman Vs superman was twice the film.

Every character was out of character. Batman was the worst part. Aquaman was the best part. They have turned Barry into comic relief lmao.

The best part of the film was the post-credit scene.

6/10
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:19 pm

Unpopular opinion but Zack snyder would have made the film better if he directed all of it in his own vision rather than what DC asked him and what Whedon did.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:21 pm

Freeza wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Kaladin wrote:
Spoiler:

Yeah, that was def him.

Could also be
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:27 pm

RealGunner wrote:Unpopular opinion but Zack snyder would have made the film better if he directed all of it in his own vision rather than what DC asked him and what Whedon did.

Snyder shouldn't have gotten another movie tbh. He can't make a film that's generally accepted.
He's gotten way too many chances. This is the end of the Snyder era hopefully. MoS is one of my all time favourites, but that film is Zack Snyder in chains, as he should be.

Can't wait for the new DC run where more hungry filmmakers get their chances. They've got such a great lineup.

James Wan - Aquaman
David Sandberg - Shazam
Patty Jenkins - WW 2
Gavin O'Connor - Suicide Squad 2
Matt Reeves - The Batman
(Zemeckis for Flash)
Chris McKay (Lego Batman might be my favourite superhero movie of the year with Wonder Woman). - Nightwing
Gareth Ewans - Deathstroke
The two guys from Crazy Stupid Love. Only two I don't love/like from that list - Joker/Harley movie
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:29 pm

RealGunner wrote:What a thoroughly mediocre film lol. I don't know where to begin. Batman Vs superman was twice the film.

Every character was out of character. Batman was the worst part. Aquaman was the best part. They have turned Barry into comic relief lmao.

6/10

I don't agree with the character thing. I really liked Cyborg, Aquaman and Flash. There just wasn't enough to get a complete picture. That'll come, when Cyborg and Flash hopefully are the two main characters of Flashpoint.

Hope we get it still and that JL underperforming on Box Office doesn't hurt it. I think Zack Snyder is the problem tbh.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:32 pm

Yea in an ideal world, George Miller should have directed Justice League. But I think DC thought that after creating two of the big three heroes in his vision, Snyder was better off making a Justice league film.

And despite what I initially said about Affleck being a great batman, in this film he was terrible. I hate this version of batman. Way more than happy for Jake to take on the role. Reeves also will make a 200000x better film.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:35 pm

Freeza wrote:
RealGunner wrote:What a thoroughly mediocre film lol. I don't know where to begin. Batman Vs superman was twice the film.

6/10

I don't agree with the character thing. I really liked Cyborg, Aquaman and Flash. There just wasn't enough to get a complete picture. That'll come, when Cyborg and Flash hopefully are the two main characters of Flashpoint.

Hope we get it still and that JL underperforming on Box Office doesn't hurt it. I think Zack Snyder is the problem tbh.

The timing of this film was awful. They should have released Flash, Cyborg and Aquaman films before making a JL film. Avengers was a huge success because everyone was familiar with the characters and the film didn't have to diverge into introducing them.

I think Cyborg has potential but he was barely there in the film. Everyone will love flash since he brought the jokes. Aquaman was amazing.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:37 pm

also superman's return lol

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:37 pm

RealGunner wrote:Yea in an ideal world, George Miller should have directed Justice League. But I think DC thought that after creating two of the big three heroes in his vision, Snyder was better off making a Justice league film.

And despite what I initially said about Affleck being a great batman, in this film he was terrible. I hate this version of batman. Way more than happy for Jake to take on the role. Reeves also will make a 200000x better film.

If anything Warner Bros. are too faithful to their directors imo.

It's incredible how a director has gotten the chance to make 3x 200m$ movies when they all underperformed. Would've never happened to a non-white non-male director.

Good thing there's a year break.

Also Billy Crudup really was great as Henry Allen in the two minutes. Need more of that.

More films without world ending villain would be great imo.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:38 pm

RealGunner wrote:also superman's return lol

Spoiler:

Pretty sure that was Whedon though. The CGI on mustache was obvious.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:49 pm

Freeza wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Yea in an ideal world, George Miller should have directed Justice League. But I think DC thought that after creating two of the big three heroes in his vision, Snyder was better off making a Justice league film.

If anything Warner Bros. are too faithful to their directors imo.

It's incredible how a director has gotten the chance to make 3x 200m$ movies when they all underperformed. Would've never happened to a non-white non-male director.

Good thing there's a year break.

Also Billy Crudup really was great as Henry Allen in the two minutes. Need more of that.

More films without world ending villain would be great imo.

That villain rofl

He isn't even a good villain in the comics lmao.

You know it's so depressing how DC went to make the greatest comicbook film of all time in TDK to these films.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next