juve_gigi
DeviAngel
S
19 posters

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

Juventus Match Hub 2016-17 - Page 5 Empty Re: Juventus Match Hub 2016-17

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:14 am

Alex Sandro is a beast. Top 3 left back in the world.

Juventus has not been this stacked in years, since before Calciopoli. I mean Lichtsteiner, Benatia, Cuadrado, Mandzukic and Pjaca are bench warmers.

We have everything we need to win the Champions League this year. If we need another midfielder we can bring in Witsel in January. Congratulations to Giuseppe Marotta, Fabio Paratici, Pavel Nedved and Massimiliano Allegri for building one of the greatest Juventus teams in our history.

cheers cheers cheers

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:27 am

Mario Lemina in the first half: 32 passes attempted, 32 passes completed.He’s doing quite a good job stepping in for Claudio Marchisio to start the season, that’s for sure.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:58 am

Bit crazy to think we dint even field Cuadrado or Alves or even Pjaca for some substantial minutes who are all effective offensive options.

And this is the role I like Pjanić in. He's a good player going forward and I hope he continues to play in that Pogba kinda free role rather than using him in front of defense.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:10 am

We dominated the game and won easily. Pjanic scored on his debut and Higuain scored twice. Meanwhile in Manchester, Pogba performs like crap.

Juventus Match Hub 2016-17 - Page 5 Today_10
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:03 am

Who cares about Pogba ?

I'm excited to see a striker in Juve jersey finish chances like Higuain did.With all the respect to Mandzukic but I think he's gonna be benched all season and should only get minutes in Coppa and give Higuain a rest.

I see Higuain is hungry for success and goals and the fact that he went from a bit overweight to such a outstanding performance in few weeks proves his will to improve even further.

We had amazing first minutes but we did lacked something defensively.However I expect Pjanic to adapt better with time plus Lemina and Khedira are improving as well.And what a defender we got in Benatia,looks like he played with BBC for years.Poor Barza and Rugani , he seems to establish his starting spot each game.

Can't wait to see us beat Sevilla and Inter next week.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:08 am

Yeah it's going to be really hard to bench Benatia if he keeps performing like this. The transition from Barzagli to Benatia could happen sooner than we think perhaps.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:59 pm

I don't think Rugani has anything to worry about honestly..
He will get lots of minutes this season and Barzagli is experience that can't be replaced...I expect him to start in the Champions League
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:25 pm

I don't think Rugani will get pretty much any chance apart from Coppa..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:55 pm

He should start the match against Sevilla Thumbs up

i don't know which formation Allegri will use but surely one or two of the BBC (Benatia being the first B) shall rest. The derby against Inter is more important.

Even with a 4 man backline i'd be confident
ALVES-BARZAGLI-RUGANI-EVRA
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:06 pm

I'm pretty surre we are going with a 3-5-2 against Sevilla and BBC will all be starting, that is why we rested Barzagli against Sassuolo. Alves will surely get into the lineup as well.

I rate the Sevilla game as much more important than the derby. Remember what happened last year when we choked against Sevilla and finished 2nd in our group? Allegri does not want that to happen again, so we need to WIN both games against Sevilla so history doesn't repeat itself.

Our goal this year is simple, WIN the Champions League. Not to sound arrogant but we could probably win Serie A with our B team, so I am not worried if our bench players play alot in Serie A games, even against Inter, Napoli and Roma. We just need to make sure we win our CL games and let Serie A play out.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:09 pm

dronte wrote:I don't think Rugani will get pretty much any chance apart from Coppa..

Rugani is our 5th CB, so unless someone gets injured, he won't be playing much at all really.  He will get more experience this year in practice with BBC and then next year I believe is when he will get more game time.  Barzagli will probably be fading next year, so he will be slowly be fazed out over the next 2 years while Rugani gets more playing time.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:51 am

I don't know man. Yeah topping the group is a priority, but securing some early points is even more.

Sevilla is a solid side but they are underdogs against us. We should be able to beat them without using our entire starting line up. It's all up to the coach really, however i'd like us to use some substitutes in this match. Pjaca, Rugani, Cuadrado...

A 4 man back line would be cool, but we'll probably play 3-5-2 so i'd like to see this vs Sevilla

BUFFON
BARZAGLI-RUGANI-CHIELLINI
ALVES-LEMINA-PJANIC-EVRA
CUADRADO
HIGUAIN-DYBALA

Pjaca in after an hour or so Smile
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:45 am

A champions league opener against the EL champions is not the time to rest players. Topping the group is definitely more important than beating Inter. The league will not be won in the Derby, it will be won with consistency in games against Sassuolo and Pescara.

352 and BBC (Barzagli) should all be in there.

I'd play the same team we put out against Sassuolo except Alves for Litch. Maybe Evra for Sandro too.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:24 pm

@rincon
yep, we can compensate points for Serie A later, but UCL?

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:25 pm

From tuttojuve

On sunday against Inter Alves is a doubt for the game, so either Litch or Cuadrado will start. Pjanic and Sandro to start as well. Dybala-Higuain in attack.

Proper lineup for Inter.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:07 pm

Sturaro played with the youth team today.

Against inter Lichtsteiner is starting.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:08 pm

Allegri: 'Stepping stone to Scudetto'
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri insists the trip to Inter “is the first stepping stone to the Scudetto” and praised the importance of Juventus squad rotation.

It kicks off at San Siro on Sunday at 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT), click here for a match preview.

“Small incidents eventually become fundamental, which is why we must realise every detail matters and it’ll be much more difficult to win the Scudetto. Just because Juventus have a stronger squad doesn’t automatically mean we will win every game.

“Tomorrow is a fascinating game, the Derby d’Italia, it is the first stepping stone to the Scudetto. Some wonder it’s only the fourth week, but I tell you it IS the first stepping stone to the Scudetto.

“There are three or four games in a season that you feel can be decisive at the end of the day and this against a strong Inter side is one of them.

“Everyone is available, Stefano Sturaro will be from next week because today he’s playing for the Primavera youth team. The only one certain to start tomorrow is Stephan Lichtsteiner – him against everyone! OK, Sami Khedira will play too.

“There will be changes, we have a series of games in the space of three days, so yes I will need everyone. Let’s also remember that the bench is not an insult, it is a choice by the Coach, and at the end of the season the winning team is the one with the strongest bench.

“In March when you lack the players to come off the bench and win you games, it becomes a problem winning the Scudetto.”

Inter lost to Hapoel Beer-Sheva in the Europa League on Thursday, so do Juve consider themselves favourites going into San Siro?

“You always say we’re favourites regardless of the situation! Last season we beat Sevilla 2-0 when they had two shots on target. This season we drew 0-0 with seven shots on goal and them not having a single effort or getting close to our box. A draw with Sevilla cannot be viewed as a failure, otherwise we’re all out of our minds.

“We know the Inter we face tomorrow is not the team who lost on Thursday and struggled to beat Pescara last week. They want to prove they are on the same level as Juventus. We want to win because we realise it’s an important stepping stone towards the Scudetto.

“I am not an anxious person, generally. We can’t shoot ourselves because we drew with Sevilla. It was a good performance. I repeat, a good performance. The result will affect the evaluation, I respect the media, but I have to look at what the team did. Balance is necessary.

“If we win tomorrow, it’s not as if we’ll automatically win the next 50 in a row. It’s three points. If we draw or lose, it changes little, this is just one stepping stone on a journey and we have our eyes on the finish line. We can’t be wavered from that path, one way or another.”

Paulo Dybala hasn’t found the net yet this season, but Gonzalo Higuain has bumped Mario Mandzukic to the bench.

“Dybala has not changed position much, the difference is so far he hasn’t scored. This happens in the life of a striker.

“A team needs great strikers, great midfielders and great defenders. If we rotate the squad, it’ll give us the opportunity to play with the same intensity every three days. That is important and, considering our objective is to reach the end of every tournament, it changes little if someone plays 30 or 35 games.

“On Wednesday we did consider some tactical changes. I have already decided, tomorrow we are playing with three at the back.

“It’s possible to play with Mandzukic and Higuain together, we already tried it in a friendly, and with Dybala too, but these things need to be developed gradually.”

Leonardo Bonucci said he felt “let down” by fans at the Juventus Stadium who grumbled 20 minutes into the Champions League draw with Sevilla.

“There were such expectations that some people expected us to be 3-0 up after 20 minutes, but that’s not football.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:59 am

Our next 4 games :

Juventus Match Hub 2016-17 - Page 5 CsnLZ5OXYAAbBVR

Expect some serious rotation. I wonder if we'll go 4-3-3 against Cagliari with a Cuadrado-Mandžukić-Pjaca trio.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:06 pm

We may play Mandzu and Asamoah today.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:03 pm

14:35 - Benatia BARZAGLI TO PLACE - Juventus, in the afternoon, will be present at San Siro against Inter, and for this challenge Massimiliano Allegri will rely on 3-5-2: in defense there will be a change from the race Champions. In fact, Benatia will replace Barzagli in the trio that will protect Buffon. Along with the number 4 will play Juventus Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield, it's up to Lichtsteiner on the right, Khedira, Pjanic and Asamoah in the middle and Alex Sandro on the left. In attack, there will be the return of Mario Mandzukic alongside Paulo Dybala. While Gonzalo Higuain will start from the bench.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:58 pm

juveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:30 pm

25' Medhi Benatia is injured and is replaced by Andrea Barzagli.
:facepalm:

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:54 pm

More negative bullshit so far

This squad is packed full of attacking talent but we'll never use it or so it would seem. Not until it's the 85th minute or we're trying to claw back a goal.

Stupid.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:59 pm

cuadrado would be good addition,
other than that, i wouldnt change too much
i like asamoah in center

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:25 pm

Only Cuadrado could make this more positive, otherwise its was a good starting lineup. Higuain should come on too, but Mandzukic hasn't really screwed anything up.

Inter are just playing an excellent game.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:56 pm

352 is dead formation especially without Marchisio. Asamoah needed to be sold not Pereyra his place is with the u21. Allegri is at fault too for today's loss. Pjaca needs to play more and Dybala needs rest.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next