Casciavit
rincon
Vlad the Impaler
Kaladin
dostoevsky
35 posters

Page 26 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 26 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Dante Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:52 pm

They are included in the Belotti deal , both. We're not making anything out of them . Their wages combined are less than peanuts too anyway

Why isn't Belotti already training at Milanelo , the only thing worthy to concern one's mind

China pls

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 26 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by GiancarloC Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:59 pm

I'm wary but open to Belotti.

Included in the deal?

We have one problem.

Loco Cairo as I call him.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:56 pm

We just signed Kalinic lmao.

Thought we were getting Auba/Belotti ffs
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:27 pm

Casciavit wrote:We just signed Kalinic lmao.

Thought we were getting Auba/Belotti ffs

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 26 Giphy

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:31 pm

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:42 pm

*sigh*

At least Bannon was fired today... Kalinic is so mediocre.

Mercato chiuso. Kalinic was too expensive for a low scoring misfiring player and we didn't sell Niang. So Kalinic+Niang will be called up. What a sad end to a promising summer.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:50 pm

GiancarloC wrote:*sigh*

At least Bannon was fired today... Kalinic is so mediocre.

Mercato chiuso. Kalinic was too expensive for a low scoring misfiring player and we didn't sell Niang. So Kalinic+Niang will be called up. What a sad end to a promising summer.

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 26 Giphy
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:55 pm

Should I post an image when we miss out on the Champions League because of dreck like Kalinic? I am just wondering...

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:58 pm

Also anyone who thinks a misfiring striker, who played for an 7th place team, will guide us to a top 4 finish is naive. I could put this more harshly, but the collapse of ambition by our owners is quite startling. We started well and finished badly.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:42 pm

GiancarloC wrote:Also anyone who thinks a misfiring striker, who played for an 7th place team, will guide us to a top 4 finish is naive. I could put this more harshly, but the collapse of ambition by our owners is quite startling. We started well and finished badly.
Man, cheer up. It's not over.

We KNOW the team is not complete, so do the execs, and so does Montella. We had at least a reported 75m left, only 5 of which FOR NOW goes for Kalinic. There are 70 left which will be invested in Keita Balde (or someone like him) and a midfielder not as yet known, plus a center back if Gomez is actually sold to Turkey.

In any event, though I do believe our transfer dealings are not over, even if they were, we've done more than enough for one window. We can't spend 400m and raise suspicion. Kalinic is only a sub who will be brought in if our already impressive attackers fail to do something during the game. Kalinic is no starter, and everyone knows it. Maybe, just MAYBE, sporadically in a 3-5-2 or if Andre Silva gets injured/tired, but otherwise he's just a pseudo-experienced targetman who, as Montella openly admitted, is not expected to score.

Andre Silva has shown that, given time and space, he will deliver big time. As far from being the finished article as Silva is, we've all seen enough promise to back him as a starter. I sort of see him as a CR7-like winger who can potentially score more than the CF, yet for now he can play up front.

I am still dreaming of Aubameyang as I consider him the most complete CF in the world, but am also aware that his presence would doubtless hamper Silva's, and even Cutrone's, progress. Let's just focus on the positives and enjoy the depth that will be added to the squad in the next 12 days.

On another note, I love Calhanoglu. He's one of those Rui Costa- or Riquelme-like playmakers: born footballer, effortless, precise, artistic. His feet can do exhilarating stuff. I'm so happy to have him.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:03 pm

Keita Balde is a primadonna. And now Juve doesn't want him. Aubameyang is a dream of mine too, but is further away then ever.

Kalinic can only be a sub if we have a starter. Silva isn't a CF, so we need a starting CF. Kalinic starting would be a disaster.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:06 pm

Silva is a second striker... Not a CF. Aubameyang wouldn't interfere with his progress.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:35 am

In a few days we will know if its all done and dusted

If Kalinic takes the #7 then its RIP

If not then there may yet be hope
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:38 am

ES wrote:In a few days we will know if its all done and dusted

If Kalinic takes the #7 then its RIP

If not then there may yet be hope

Would Kalinic be so bad though? Lets say he's bought for a more modest fee, he's a good option in Serie A and can surely help you get to the Champions League.

Next season, CL money, a squad that won't need a makeover like it did this summer. Then you go all out for Belotti and you keep Kalinic as a squad option or ship him out.

You guys have a great squad and Andre Silva is the real deal. Juve won the league with Matri and Vucinic on the backs of everyone else. Milan can do very well with this team.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:42 am

5+20m loan with obligation is not a modest fee. Not even in today's mercato. He is mediocre at best and 29 years old (soon to be 30). And he won't help us get the CL. Every team above us have their top marquee striker. Kalinic is not it. We aren't Juventus. We need to aim for the CL and not flop in it when we get there.

Even Juventus right now have Dybala. Andre Silva isn't the CF we need upfront. He is a talented second striker.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:49 am

GiancarloC wrote:5+20m loan with obligation is not a modest fee. Not even in today's mercato. He is mediocre at best and 29 years old (soon to be 30). And he won't help us get the CL. Every team above us have their top marquee striker. Kalinic is not it. We aren't Juventus. We need to aim for the CL and not flop in it when we get there.

Even Juventus right now have Dybala. Andre Silva isn't the CF we need upfront. He is a talented second striker.

I'd say if he cost 25M and scored 15 goals for Milan in Serie A this season, helping you secure a top 4 finish, that's a good return.

I agree that he isn't the marquee striker required but it may be too late for an Auba/Belotti transfer to happen this summer.

I strongly believe Belotti will be a Milan player, with the interest cooling mid July, I'm sure its due to their nutcase owner and his dumb valuation but I don't see it a door permanently closed.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:25 am

He struggled to score that with Fiorentina and we are much higher pressure than that team. I think we will be in trouble and not make top 4 with him in our front line.

The rule of thumb is players also decline once they hit 30 and that could be very apparent with Kalinic. He may even struggle to hit ten goals.

It is a dumb transfer and a waste of resources. I'd rather we gamble and get someone younger, though my first preference is a world class striker.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:30 am

http://m.milannews.it/calciomercato-milan/psg-krychowiak-non-si-allena-il-polacco-sempre-piu-ai-margini-264965

PSG's Krychowiak and Moura have not trained with the squad. Could we make a move for both? With Biglia's injury, Krychowiak could be an optimal move with a loan and option to buy. Moura could also be the same and could be the winger we need.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:37 am

Lucas Moura is not leaving, he's best friends with Neymar since the womb and a major part of Neymar's decision to move to Paris
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:39 am

But he isn't even training. Would he really sabotage his own career?

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:39 pm

I was just checking Juventus's match report aginst Cagliari, and my God, like it or not, their strength in depth is harrowing. I'm traumatized!

Asamoah, Barzagli, Bentancur, Bernardeschi, Douglas Costa, Benatia, Khedira, Matuidi and Szczęsny did not start for Juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How scary is that?

We need at least anpther 200m to have a bench like that. I am even firmer in my oft-stated belief that, right now, Milan needs squad depth more than star quality in the starting XI.

So far, the players replacing Bonaventura, Biglia and Romagnoli have done a fantastic job, but what if Suso gets injured? What if, oh God, what if Donnarumma gets injured? What if Ricky Rodriguez gets suspended for 5 games? Who's to cover our already short-on-quality left flank with no REAL left wingers around? Who else can compensate for Kessie's limitless energy down the middle?

I do not want to think of any of those questions, for there is, my friends, no likable answer thereunto.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:45 pm

I'm not that impressed by their depth and they lost a lot especially with Bonucci. Oh and if Cagliari wasnt such a bad side, they would have been 2-0 up.

You are acting a bit hysterical. Barzagli is 37 years old and Benatia is completely inconsistent. If anything the defense is where we have more depth.

What if so and so gets suspended for five games? That is crazy talk. And Antonelli has filled in competently.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:55 pm

Our depth is distressing as well, especially if we are running a 4-3-3 as Montella has been for a bit, i mean look at this

Donnaruma
Conti-Musacchio-Bonucci-RicRod
Kessie-Biglia-Calhanoglu
Suso-Silva-Bonaventura

2nd team

Donnaruma
Abate-Zapata-Romagnoli-Antonelli
Sosa-Locatelli-Mauri/Montolivo
Borini-Kalinic-Niang

You think that 2nd team is reliable? it looks absolutely atrocious, god forbid we lose Suso or Calhanoglu. Our depth in midfield is absolute garbage, its actually sort of making me sick in my stomach, like, i am actually revolted by that midfield. Almost insulting to think about.

We are challenging on 3 fronts, we are going to have injuries and suspensions all season long, i honestly doubt we are going to make top 3.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:57 pm

GiancarloC wrote:I'm not that impressed by their depth and they lost a lot especially with Bonucci. Oh and if Cagliari wasnt such a bad side, they would have been 2-0 up.

You are acting a bit hysterical. Barzagli is 37 years old and Benatia is completely inconsistent. If anything the defense is where we have more depth.

What if so and so gets suspended for five games? That is crazy talk. And Antonelli has filled in competently.
I like my center-backs more than theirs, but their wing options are phenomenal. Barca had the greatest wing options in the world with Messi and Neymar, now there's only Messi. Look at Juve, though, so good that Bernardeschi and Douglas are both on bench.

As for exaggerating stuff, isn't it enough that minor injuries deprived us of Bonaventura and Biglia for a month? Any player can rupture the damn ACL and say goodbye till next season.

It's just that Juve's bench is so excellent they practically have no definitive starting XI. Buffon, Chiellini, Pjanic and Higuain are untouchable, but what about the rest? That's what I'm talking about.

IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:02 pm

ES wrote:You think that 2nd team is reliable? it looks absolutely atrocious, god forbid we lose Suso or Calhanoglu. Our depth in midfield is absolute garbage, its actually sort of making me sick in my stomach, like, i am actually revolted by that midfield. Almost insulting to think about.

We are challenging on 3 fronts, we are going to have injuries and suspensions all season long, i honestly doubt we are going to make top 3.
We can make the top 4 if we are lucky enough; that is, Guardiola's-Barca-lucky lucky. They practically played 65 matches a season with the same XI. That kind of insane consistency and quality is simply unbelievable.

We are already without three starters (Biglia, Bonaventura and Romagnoli) and it's not late August yet. If this trend continues, by January we're gonna have to sign Sulley Muntari and Angelo Peruzzi on loan with obligation to buy.

I'm not freaked out, but far away from assured either.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:19 pm

Every team has their key players and most of their bench players aren't that impressive. If they lose Chiellini, they are in deep doo doo.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next