lucianomoggi
juve_gigi
Andrew
urbaNRoots
S
19 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Juventus Champions League campaign 2016-17 - Page 7 Empty Re: Juventus Champions League campaign 2016-17

Post by rincon Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:33 am

Padoin has much much worse. Giaccherini, Pepe and Sturaro all have some talent to them. Padoin was just basically a good listener.

Leimna had more chances and should take the bench for a while. Let Sturaro give it a try, if he also fails then swap him for Lemina again and we'll keep at it.

Lemina has a better pass than Sturaro no doubt. The problem I have with him is that he is not the player we need, unless he improves a LOT. All he has shown is to be a poor man's Khedira. And tbh Khedira is also not the player we need, but unlike Lemina he has enough quality to still succeed.

I'm sure we are all betting on Pjanic to come through, plus Marchisio is a sure starter. With those two starting we are in dire need of a physical midfielder, a runner. Arturo Vidal. I don't think that Sturaro is the new De Rossi or anywhere near him, but he is our best bet at a runner in midfield.

I know not many rate Parolo, and we shouldn't sign him, but he is an example of a kind of player that would be a better fit than a Khedira/Lemina type. Basically what I think Sturaro will become. Witsel maybe could do it. Kante could do it too.

Particularly Atalanta's Franck Kessie. We should be all over him like we did with Dybala. 19 yo and he looks like a new Vidal. Sadly if he comes, its not until the summer. There will be tons of competition to sign him.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Juventus Champions League campaign 2016-17 - Page 7 Empty Re: Juventus Champions League campaign 2016-17

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:57 am

it is good to have sturaro as he can add the missing energy in the center, however, he is a limited player as he doesnt add more than that

i rememer nedved days, those days we had nedved adding energy around and there was no neeed for sturraro on a such team, because nedved was making the runs

so all you had to worry about is adding strength like vieira, emerson

if coach would decide to play pjaca like am, ? than he would do the runs the pace, so we would not worry about adding sturaro but simply strength with guys like khedira, witsel

it depends what you have, and what you want to compensate for?

coach is not using pjaca that kind of way, so we are left with no pace in center, and there for we need to add pace, if maybe lemina, sturaro or we bring a new player like, matuidi whatsoever

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:02 am

lucianomoggi wrote:i rememer nedved days, those days we had nedved adding energy around and there was no neeed for sturraro on a such team, because nedved was making the runs

Not true, we had Davids. We've always played with players like that in midfield.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:19 am

yeah but it is not a must do thing,

for example if you have this team,

-------- cf -------- dybala ------
------------ nedved -------------
lw ---- cm ---------- cm ------ rw
------- cb ----- cb ------ cb -------

on this team you have already energy in center, so your first idea would be to add strength, vieira, khedira, witsel

and you also have another cm that you can chose to strengthen whatsoever you like, you can add davids, you can add marchisio, you can add emerson there will be no problem as you already have enough pace and strength

but if you have a teeam like this?

--------- higuain ---- mandzukic -------
---------------- zidane ------------------
lw ----- cm ----------- cm -------- rw

pon this case you already have lots of strength so all you worry is about adding pace like, davids, vidal, sturaro

but if you have a team like this?

------------ cf ------------ cf ---------------
------------------ pjanic -----------------
lw ------ cm ------------- cm ---------- rw

on this case pjanic doesnt add physical presence as much, there for is a must have a pair like khedira and marchisio to add missing energy and strength

but if you two physically limited players in center all you can do is hope to add a vidal kind of place er, matuidi to compensate for everything whats missing, pace and strength both

as you said we had davids,
a problem is when you have two physically good players like vidal + vieira , from there it is no problem who plays the third cm you can add pirlo with no physicall and there is no prob,

but if you have three physically limited players, like an old bommel, pirlo, seedorf, than you have serious problem as there is no pace in center so you need to add a guy for energy, sacrifice one of them,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:28 am

but the best is to have player who adds both physical and talent like nedved, gerrard for pace

or player like zidane who could go for headers, adding strength

having limited players
like pirlo ( physical weakness )
these limited players may not be a problem if it is simply a charry on top of th cake, but you cannot build teams with bunch of limited players

you should always been looking for guys like pjaca, cuadrado, asamoah, vidal, or strength like khedira, vieira, zidane,

you tolerate lack of physical for dybala because his dribbling is necessary, but for other players around no tolerance

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:42 am

if you play a pair like mandzukic and higuain, i see no need to add more strength in center, you can add guys like pjanic, marchisio, sturaro, for the creativity and pace

if you play a pair like higuain and dybala, because of dybala there is a must have a guy for the strength in center, like khedira to go for headers, + you add the miising pace with marchisio and pjanic for more creativity more pace,

that is basically my ideas,

adding mandzukic, higuain, khedira its too much strength there for something else is missing and i dont know if we can compensate for the creativity and pace both, like adding sturaro and marchisio, you still dont have enough creativity, there has to be two playmakers, there for you must play both pjanic and marchisio unless you are happy with a draw like we played against lyon

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:13 pm

rincon wrote:Padoin has much much worse. Giaccherini, Pepe and Sturaro all have some talent to them. Padoin was just basically a good listener.

Leimna had more chances and should take the bench for a while. Let Sturaro give it a try, if he also fails then swap him for Lemina again and we'll keep at it.

Lemina has a better pass than Sturaro no doubt. The problem I have with him is that he is not the player we need, unless he improves a LOT. All he has shown is to be a poor man's Khedira. And tbh Khedira is also not the player we need, but unlike Lemina he has enough quality to still succeed.

I'm sure we are all betting on Pjanic to come through, plus Marchisio is a sure starter. With those two starting we are in dire need of a physical midfielder, a runner. Arturo Vidal. I don't think that Sturaro is the new De Rossi or anywhere near him, but he is our best bet at a runner in midfield.

I know not many rate Parolo, and we shouldn't sign him, but he is an example of a kind of player that would be a better fit than a Khedira/Lemina type. Basically what I think Sturaro will become. Witsel maybe could do it. Kante could do it too.

Particularly Atalanta's Franck Kessie. We should be all over him like we did with Dybala. 19 yo and he looks like a new Vidal. Sadly if he comes, its not until the summer. There will be tons of competition to sign him.

Yes, Kessie is really good, has lots of energy and very talented. He should be a target.

I like Sturaro very much tbh, and he adds lots of energy to the team. He has the grinta and he would be a starter in my team rather than Khedira.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:11 pm

rincon wrote:Padoin has much much worse. Giaccherini, Pepe and Sturaro all have some talent to them. Padoin was just basically a good listener.

I rate Parolo but I like Biglia more
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:11 am

Both are good. If we need a pure DM I prefer Biglia, if we need a mezzala I prefer Parolo. I really enjoy watching this Lazio team, already 2 seasons ago with Pioli they were good, but now they are super entertaining.

A lot of good players really enjoying football with Inzaghi. If we didn't have good LWB cover I'd go for Lulic as Asamoah kinda role. Sandro/Lulic once Evra leaves?

Its hard to believe Milinkovic-Savic is only 21, such a mature player. Keita is a top talent. Biglia, Parolo, Anderson, Cataldi, Immobile... loving the team.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:28 am

rincon wrote:Both are good. If we need a pure DM I prefer Biglia, if we need a mezzala I prefer Parolo. I really enjoy watching this Lazio team, already 2 seasons ago with Pioli they were good, but now they are super entertaining.

A lot of good players really enjoying football with Inzaghi. If we didn't have good LWB cover I'd go for Lulic as Asamoah kinda role. Sandro/Lulic once Evra leaves?

Its hard to believe Milinkovic-Savic is only 21, such a mature player. Keita is a top talent. Biglia, Parolo, Anderson, Cataldi, Immobile... loving the team.

We need to keep an eye on Inzaghi he is developing really good as a coach.

Lulic was always my choice for LB before Sandro ofc. As for Milinkovic Savic to early to judge. Diwara was the youngster we needed.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:52 am

Yeah I'm not saying for us necessarily. Just that even if Milinkovic-Savic doesn't improve, his current level is good enough to be a solid player. Very impressive for a 21 year old. Perfect for Lazio.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:45 am

Sevilla game tomorrow, Dybala and Pjaca are not back yet and now there are rumors that Higuain is a doubt due to a clash he had against Pescara and some pain afterwards. Same source (tuttosport I think it was) cites that in case Higuain can't start, the a trident with Sandro and Cuadrado is the plan. Like we played in Munich. Kean a less likely option.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:43 pm

rincon wrote:Sevilla game tomorrow, Dybala and Pjaca are not back yet and now there are rumors that Higuain is a doubt due to a clash he had against Pescara and some pain afterwards. Same source (tuttosport I think it was) cites that in case Higuain can't start, the a trident with Sandro and Cuadrado is the plan. Like we played in Munich. Kean a less likely option.

451 is the way to go.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:37 pm

19:36 - SURVEY COMPLETED AT Sanchez Pizjuan - For Juventus have now completed the walk around the Sanchez Pizjuan stadium. Tomorrow, Massimiliano Allegri will have to cope with many absences, especially in attack. The doubts, in view of the match against Sevilla, gift many starting with the module that could be a 4-3-3 that becomes 4-5-1: Buffon returns on goal. In defense it will not be chosen Chiellini, so alongside Bonucci will touch still Rugani, on the wings, however, there will be Dani Alves and Evra. In midfield certainly return Marchisio and Pjanic, to complete there will Khedira department. In the certainty attack Mandzukic and together with him we will Cuadrado, remains to be seen who will act as third in the trident, the options are three: Alex Sandro, Sturaro and Kean. Doubts training, probably will only be dissolved in tomorrow.

Juventus (4-3-3): Buffon; Dani Alves, Rugani, Bonucci, Evra; Khedira, Marchisio, Pjanic; Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Alex Sandro.

===
Allegri is trying to use sturaro as a winger if you guys realised.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:00 pm

salmano9 wrote:Allegri is trying to use sturaro as a winger if you guys realised.

Sturaro left wing Laughing

Pep would be proud.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:22 am

rincon wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Allegri is trying to use sturaro as a winger if you guys realised.

Sturaro left wing Laughing

Pep would be proud.

He has the energy to be honest lol! I like his grinta!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:03 pm

I'm sick of this Juve in Europe.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:44 pm

Omg I fell asleep at min 25, did we do anything other than get than score a penalty and them receiving a red?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:50 pm

salmano9 wrote:Omg I fell asleep at min 25, did we do anything other than get than score a penalty and them receiving a red?

lol

we won 1-3 with Bonucci scoring basically the same goal that Pareja did, and Mandzukic finishing at the end with a good shot.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:52 pm

Great results. The performance was mostly good except for conceding an early goal. Sevilla has been killing games in the first half lately. They overwhelm and outplayed Barca in La Liga in the first half only to get tired and fall apart in the second. Same as this game was going.

Everyone was fairly good except for Pjanic, disappointing from him.

Bonucci (motm for me)
Cuadrado
Dani Alves

in that order for me as our best performers.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:56 pm

Agree, very disappointing display from Pjanic.

Bonucci MOTM easily along with Cuadrado. Sandro was a bit more pale today but still comes third for me.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:59 pm

I am sick and tired of us starting to plat after we concede a goal god damn we were like amateur side until 30 min our legs were shaking. Something is wrong. After the goal we started kicking as much as they did, started pressing them and we deserved 3p we were showed patience and the result came. There's a lot of room and to imrpove we are still not 100% ready.

btw we would have drawn this game if it was last year,.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:00 pm

Bonucci: 'Juve crossroads win'
By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Bonucci said Juventus won “the crossroads of the season” by beating 10-man Sevilla and booking a spot in the Champions League knockouts.

Nico Pareja had opened the scoring for the hosts, but Franco Vazquez saw red before Claudio Marchisio’s penalty, a Bonucci volley and last-gasp Mario Mandzukic angled drive turned it all around.

It puts the Bianconeri first in Group H and secures qualification, but top spot is not mathematically certain yet.

“We have to think about beating Dinamo Zagreb, as there is nothing to be taken for granted in football,” Bonucci told Mediaset.

“Sevilla did well to take the lead with their first shot on target, but we worked so hard and got the victory.

“Sevilla closed up all the spaces, we made mistakes, but fortunately my left foot gave us a hand.

“It’s normal in the Champions League that every game is difficult and extremely balanced. We knew this game was the crossroads of the season and we achieved our first target.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:01 pm

Pjanic was in the far west tonight, don't know what's wrong with this lad. Hope he will wake up some time soon Thumbs up

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:04 pm

I'm beginning to think Pjanic will not work at LCM at least for a while.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:05 pm

rincon wrote:I'm beginning to think Pjanic will not work at LCM at least for a while.

his best games were as RCM and he needs to play there.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next