In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by vanDEEZ on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:53 pm

The season is over guys, let's go ahead and congratulate which ever team is in 1st place. Can't be us, we're the worst team ever.

vanDEEZ
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4425
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by guest7 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:51 pm

Zidane: "I'm pissed! We made a great effort & it was a draw again! We played great game."

*looks at shots on goal* Laughing
avatar
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7252
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:59 pm

Zidane is a shit coach, if you guys cant see that he is not coaching but just man managing this team, i dont know.

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23571
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by jibers on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:01 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:Zidane is a shit coach, if you guys cant see that he is not coaching but just man managing this team, i dont know.


It was pretty obvious. I said this a while ago. He is just a motivator.

_________________
avatar
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by guest7 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:03 pm

Maybe he is a CL specialist like Carlo Wink
avatar
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7252
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by Doc on Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:55 pm

Food for thought, Zika is really an awful thing to get.

Anyway, this same time last week, I actually was quite confident about the season. Now, I'm thinking of who we can sign (we can't) to improve our league chances lol.

I hope you guys are handling this ridiculous patch of form better than I am. Haven't read the latest posts here though I can assume it's essentially Zidane is shit or the team is shit.

_________________
avatar
Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8891
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by Myesyats on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:20 pm

@guest7 wrote:Maybe he is a CL specialist like Carlo Wink

There's  no such thing as CL specialist... It's just that it's easier to win a torunament than a leauge. A lot depends on luck and your performance on the day. Leauge is 38 games and you have to be consistent.
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 6428
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by futbol_bill on Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:19 pm

While I still don't agree with the op, worst team ever, I have come to conclusion that there is definitely something wrong with Zidane.

We have Sports continually coming up with excuses for this poor play, the latest being the injuries we have and that Ronaldo is holding up any offensive tactics.

Yet the problems were well apparent weeks before the injuries took over. As a matter of fact, we won the early games with mostly reserves.

I think Zidane felt some of the pressure of poor offense and intensity and rather than adapt tactics he sent out his supposed stars (BBC) to do their thing with individual efforts. Now Sports claims that Benzema is still injured and shouldn't be out there! How exactly did he get injured in the first place? He didn't go to Euros and yet turned up at training camp out of shape and either came injured or got injured with the first set of exercises. How professional is that.? Now Sports is claiming Zidane shouldn't play him due to injury and that he has no faith in Morata! The same Morata that he had been praising! I believe the truth is, he still was hoping his supposely star would start exhibiting his form together with the rest of BBC rather than designing tactics and what players should play for those tactics.

Have you watched the International games this week? All of our players including our reserves that are supposed to be off form or out of favor have played very well for their NTs. Could it be perhaps that the NT coaches are better than Zidane?
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2516
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:01 pm

1. The "out-of-form excuse" can only be used when you have 1 or, at most, 2 players playing below average while the rest are going God mode. If you watch us, most of our players aren't looking their best. If your entire team is not playing well as a unit, you can't blame it on form.

2. The "injuries" excuse can only be used when you had been playing well prior to picking them up. In Madrid's case, we had been playing almost as bad when we were injury-free.

3. The "Ronaldo-is-holding-us-back" excuse doesn't make sense because we played almost as bad when he didn't play at the beginning of the season.

Even the lineup changed many times with a different attack (BBC-ed, BBC-less), different midfield, different defence and even a different goalkeeper; still we played poorly and with the same approach (an irritating, excessive dependence on crosses, no intensity, no creativity, glaring cluelessness in the final third,...) . There's only one constant in that equation, and that's the coach; everything else changed at some point.

I hate excuses; I think only weak-minded and biased people use them. Let's be honest with ourselves and admit that we're not playing well and it has nothing to do with injuries or players being out of form or anything.

Z is tactically inept to coach Real Madrid and even his motivational skills are wearing off as can be seen by the clear lack of intensity the players are showing every week.

Marca is even claiming some of our players are now questioning Z. It remains to be seen, however, is this is in fact true or just a baseless rumor.

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2321
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:28 pm

Z has been spotted in St. Petersburg. Marca is saying he's just touring the city with his wife, but I know he's there to visit Zenit's coach and learn a thing or two from him.

Pep, Bielsa, Del Bosque, Lippi, Ancelotti, Mourinho, Jacquet and now Lucescu. The man is unstoppable :bow:

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2321
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:55 pm

my gawd rofl

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23571
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by sportsczy on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:01 pm

We're in first place in terms of points, just won the CL and tied the all time record for most wins in a row in La Liga Laughing

Madrid fans Laughing :facepalm:

We have to re-introduce star players into the lineup, bad form or not, so they regain form.  It's a shame that it's 2/3 of our front line and the midfield went down so service/flow has gone down the toilet.  

It's as if you guys are focused on the illness and want to completely ignore the symptoms leading to it. As someone here eloquently put it... it's weak-minded Laughing


Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 14856
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:02 pm

@sportsczy wrote:We're in first place in terms of points, just won the CL and tied the all time record for most wins in a row in La Liga Laughing

Madrid fans Laughing :facepalm:
@sportsczy wrote:Another straw man fallacy lol.  It's a GL specialty.


_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23571
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by sportsczy on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:04 pm

You don't know what a straw man is Nick... look it up.

Refuting the argument that we're a horrible team by pointing out that we're in first place in terms of points, just won the CL in June with the same players and tied the La Liga record in terms of wins just a few games ago... is pointing out facts.

I'll help you out... a straw man is refuting an argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced.


Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 14856
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:07 pm

sure sure lol

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23571
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by sportsczy on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:09 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:sure sure lol

I'll help you out... a straw man is refuting an argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced. It's a logical fallacy.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 14856
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:18 pm

The argument of most posters in this thread is that the team is playing poorly, regardless of the "results" and that Zidane has not contributed, and is showing no signs of contributing to the betterment of how we play football.

Which you keep refuting by saying that we have win streaks and are tied first in the league.


but sure sure, fachts, FACHTS!!

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23571
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by sportsczy on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:27 pm

No... that evolved.  The argument has always been that Zidane is unfit to be the Real Madrid manager.  Their original premise was style of play and then, once we drew the last 4 games, they added results to it.

I'm pointing out that the results have us on top of the league (ahead of Barca) in terms of points and those same results allowed us to tie the all time la liga record in terms of wins in a row.

I'm also arguing that style is more the cherry on top the cake when it comes to managers... results are by far the most important aspect of the job.  So although you can be unsatisfied with our style, you can't say that Zidane is unfit to be the Real Madrid manager.

This isn't even remotely a straw man fallacy.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 14856
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:56 pm

Stop using that pointless record for crying out loud. Why are you counting games from last season? That one is gone and buried.

Let's focus on this one: we have played so far 7 games in the league, won four and tied 3, and this, before even meeting one of the top two.

Z, as things stand, has the exact same record as Rafa. The only difference is that one of Rafa's seven games was Atlético...at the Calderon.

So you can keep on bragging about how we won 16 games in a row and how we're still joint top with Atlético. But the way I see it, we could've already been 8 or 9 points clear at the top. We didn't capitalize on Barça's slip-ups and we're going to regret that dearly.

And if we continue to play like this, pretty soon, you won't be able to use that argument because we'll get leapfrogged by the other two. But you'll still be able to brag about that pointless record though.

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2321
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by sportsczy on Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:02 pm

The record is only irrelevant because it doesn't fit your argument.  You're dismissing it because it's inconvenient for you.

Zidane won almost every game from the time he took over in February last season to the end of the season.  We won CL and almost came back to win La Liga.

Rafa started his tenure like this WITH a completely healthy squad AND having all his players for the entire preseason (no summer NT tournaments).  He didn't start well and then hit a bad patch.  It was one big bad patch with Rafa.

The interesting part is that most fans were relatively patient with Rafa until November since he was new.  But since we actually played worse and worse and continued to drop points, the fans turned on him...  not to mention he lost the locker room come November.  Remember that Rafa ended up with 11 wins, 4 draws and 3 defeats in La Liga before getting fired.  So from this point...  Madrid went 7 wins and 3 defeats with Rafa.  

If Zidane goes 7 wins and 3 defeats, including defeats to Barca and Atleti included, then he will be in danger. But I don't see us dropping both those games. In fact, unless our injury situation gets even worse, I think we turn this around now. Ronaldo looks like he's finding form a bit on NT and Bale looked good.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 14856
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by Doc on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 pm

That positional football under Pep sure went well for City today.

_________________
avatar
Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8891
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by halamadrid2 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:00 am

Preach brother

Absolutely embarrassing he was. How many times does he have to lose 5/6-0 for people to understand how bad his brand of football is

Zidane has been excellent in pretty much every department bar starting Morata when he should have

Give me our wing play over that poverty positional bs we saw yesterday. That said he has to beat Atleti this year
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18105
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by sportsczy on Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:05 am

Atleti is the best team in La Liga this season imo... I don't think you can require any team, including Barca and Madrid, to beat them.

I'm looking for competitive rivalry games.  The result comes down to the realism of the player and the manager can do nothing about that.  If we get completely outclasses, it's another story.

And the reason Morata is finding success coming off the bench is that his speed makes a difference against tired defenses. When he was starting, he was really poor. He has 2 goals and 2 assists in 7 substitute appearances... 1 goal and no assists in 5 starts.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 14856
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by Valkyrja on Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:17 am

@Doc wrote:That positional football under Pep sure went well for City today.


The hype that fraud was getting for beating an United team with Rooney, Fellaini and Pogba in midfield was hilarious. Laughing

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9804
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by jibers on Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:38 am

@Doc wrote:That positional football under Pep sure went well for City today.


Yes because Dinho slipping, stones staring into space and bravo making a poor decision renders Peps whole game useless. I mean at least try and use some damn common sense. City were the better team before Bravo had that brain fart. I suppose SAF losing 6-2 at home to city makes him clueless as well.

Too many clowns on this forum.

Let's not forget what Pep is trying to implement is much harder to coach than what pretry much most managers are doing.

Ancelotti getting walloped 4-0 by Atleti also makes him a scrub Rolling Eyes

_________________
avatar
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by sportsczy on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:14 am

No they weren't Jibers. Every time Barca attacked, the looked like they were going to score. City? Not so much.

Mascherano was playing fullback and Mathieu was at CB... so really, City should have raped that defense. Busquets has been crap to start the season too.

City were tactical and toothless. Not starting Aguero against that defense was beyond ridiculous by Pep. Him and his stupid false 9. Hasn't worked for him since Messi.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 14856
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum