Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Winter is Coming
McAgger
CBarca
61 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 3 - Page 38 Empty Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 3

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:32 pm

@McAgger

I asked you what teams would cause City problems from the teams you faced?  Stop avoiding it.

I never said it's not an easy schedule btw, I said in terms of teams beating you have beaten Chelsea and they have beaten Man Yoo.

The rest are scrubs, so yeah answer the question what teams have you faced are stopping them from winning?

Btw you lose all credibility if you say Arsenal.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 3 - Page 38 Empty Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 3

Post by El Gunner Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:35 pm

Nishankly wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

This is proper hatred imo

If you would have said defense then everyone would have agreed, But to target our attack is laughable.

Pessimists like me aren't hoping for a top 5 spot for nothing.

As for Sturridge, He won't start next week is how strong that attack is without a striker playing.

hatred Laughing

Why the *bleep* would I hate on that.
My team has much better quality going forward, you're only scoring goals for fun because of the system implemented by Klopp.

You'll be found out soon. This isn't Bundesliga where Klopp managed to score 4/5/6 goals a week with Dortmund. Don't be deceived.

That is the point right, System doing well blowing all types of teams away while you can.

He'll be found out of course that's the beauty of the PL. We''ll buy a defense then compete then get found out again.

Arsenal on the other hand? You need to get found out so that you can expect something new imo same old same old, Not good enough nor are you bad enough which is cool.

Why are you taking it this way?
Regardless, I'm pretty confident we'll finish above your team at the end of the season, I'm not saying at all we'll be winning the league.

Point that I'm trying to drive through here, is that your team is not that special. As is the norm every season you Liverpool fans on here hype your team up to an exaggerated extend. Look at the posts you guys have been making recently. Talking about challenging for the title, saying Coutinho and Firmino is this and that and the best in the league. Laddddddds Laughing I've had enough of this.

Tune into reality pls.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:36 pm

Arsenal(A), Spurs (A), Chelsea (A), and Leicester the CHAMPS.

I don't know why you are disregarding this. Lose credibility if you say Arsenal Laughing I just can't do this with you lol.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:37 pm

You get rekt real easy EG, We are on a forum that rated Faurlin as the best DM in the PL for 2 weeks hmm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:37 pm

Sully probably haven't watched us this season, hank.

Anyways, I don't care whether you think we are special or not El Gee. You opinion will not change the outcome of the season.

We haven't been this good sine 13/14 and you are going to be one of the people to find out the hard way.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:41 pm

Why do so many people get butt hurt just because Liverpool win a few games. It's like they got home from work and found the Liverpool back 4 spit roasting their wife. Lol
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:42 pm

I watched you guys against us, Leicester and Chelsea.
Nothing impressed me tbh.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:42 pm

El Gunner wrote:I watched you guys against us, Leicester and Chelsea.

Except for the 9 points and the 10 goals hmm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:43 pm

Yes you do because you faced a team with Holding and Chambers at the back, Coquelin and El Neny in midfield and an unfit Sanchez just off his holidays after Copa America lol.

You trying to tell me that Aguero is going to struggle with Holding and Chambers, De Bruyne and Silva will struggle with El Neny and Coquelin and City's defence is going to struggle with an isolated Sanchez lol? Although I will confess the Arsenal team that played today could beat them but the team you played? No way in hell lol.

Chelsea rofl You smashed them as did Arsenal and now I'm supposed to believe after all the claims that they need an overhaul and Conte is a fraud that they are actually very good and will cause City a loss.

Stop mentioning Leicester being Champs like it's relevant, they have been shite so far and even lost to *bleep* Hull ffs.

Spurs we'll find out next week but the rest no way in hell and anyone who isn't utterly delusional and blinded by bias would see that.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:45 pm

lol I'm not doing this anymore. We're going in circles.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:45 pm

Didn't Liverpool have half a team out in the game v Arsenal as well
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:49 pm

Not really you just know you are wrong as per.

The fact you have no response says it all, as I said would it kill you to actually give credit to others when necessary instead of discrediting everyone.

I know it hurts that Guardiola is proving all the idiots that think he's a fraud wrong but a man usually has the balls to admit it instead of looking for excuses.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:49 pm

Nishankly wrote:You get rekt real easy EG, We are on a forum that rated Faurlin as the best DM in the PL for 2 weeks hmm

I just don't know how some of you make it seriously through life when you post shit like Firmino is the best in the league in his position. I just don't.

Either you guys are trolling, or you're just not aware of your own delusion. Either way, I won't stand for such ridiculous comments because the sad thing is I think some of you actually are serious when making these comments.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:51 pm

Unique wrote:Didn't Liverpool have half a team out in the game v Arsenal as well

Not about Liverpool, this is about McAgger's delusion that Calum Chambers is going to keep out the best striker in the league.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:51 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Not really you just know you are wrong as per.

The fact you have no response says it all, as I said would it kill you to actually give credit to others when necessary instead of discrediting everyone.

I know it hurts that Guardiola is proving all the idiots that think he's a fraud wrong but a man usually has the balls to admit it instead of looking for excuses.

I have a responce. I'm just going to copy my post about the schedule.

How can you be so delusional and not agree with me that their schedule has been piss poor.

5/6 teams they've faced are relegation candidates. 3 are sitting in the bottom 3 at the moment.

The only big team they faced was United who until today were playing Rooney in midfield. Laughing

I don't want to argue anymore because it's pointless not because I don't have an answer.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:54 pm

Nishankly wrote:

Against scrub teams whom you guys yo-yo against throughout a season. It has generally been the same for Liverpool throughout the years against the midtable and fodder teams. Half the time you'll beat (sometimes maybe even with a huge scoreline), the other half you'll drop points to them, which will end up being your main undoing again.

Anyone can rack up goals against midtable and fodder teams pls.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:54 pm

generalization
dʒɛn(ə)rəlʌɪˈzeɪʃ(ə)
noun
a general statement or concept obtained by inference from specific cases.
"he was making sweeping generalizations"

hmm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:56 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Not really you just know you are wrong as per.

is that aimed at me. If so you don't know what your on about because I've not said a word about city and pep. And if you get the team sheet from the Liverpool v Arsenal game you will see that Liverpool were not close to full strength in that game.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:01 am

El Gunner wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

Against scrub teams whom you guys yo-yo against throughout a season. It has generally been the same for Liverpool throughout the years against the midtable and fodder teams. Half the time you'll beat (sometimes maybe even with a huge scoreline), the other half you'll drop points to them, which will end up being your main undoing again.

what your saying about Liverpool would perfectly sum up arsenal for the last 10 years.only differents is things are starting to change under klopp. Things will stay the same under wenger
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:03 am

Incredible how much you lot are carrying on this discussion and it's a completely hypothetical discussion.

McAgger: Stop pretending like City aren't a great team because they haven't faced the likes of Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea yet. They've faced typical EPL opposition and then beat the good team they did face. They have 18/18 points, what the hell? They're literally doing as well as they can be, stop trying so hard to discredit them. "They faced scrubs", yeah and so did you guys and you lost to Burnley, so stfu

Mole: Stop speaking in hypotheticals "which team would have bothered City". It's just dumb. You can't prove or disprove anything when you speak in hypotheticals which makes sense for you I guess since you often argue in ways where you can either win or take an easy out.

In general, what the hell is wrong with saying that Liverpool have had the tougher schedule and have done really well, but City have won every game so far and look fantastic. That's reflected clearly in the EPL table at the moment and it's the fact of the matter. Arguing over nothing Laughing

McEggz you need to hop off your high horse (which you've done relentlessly for the last X seasons and every season Liverpool finish like 7th or 8th, it's not like we can tell if things are different this time this early in the season) and Mole I don't know why you're arguing with someone we know is delusional.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:07 am

Unique wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

what your saying about Liverpool would perfectly sum up arsenal for the last 10 years.only differents is things are starting to change under klopp. Things will stay the same under wenger

uhm. On the contrary you are quite wrong, for most seasons in the past 10 years we've spanked midtable and fodder opposition, while losing out to teams in the top 6.

I'm not arguing that case that you are guys are improving under Klopp. In fact, I agree on that. Only thing I'm arguing is that you guys aren't as good yet as you think you are.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:12 am

The truth is going forward Liverpool are as good as any team in the lge. But work needs to be done at the back. Miller is much safer than moreno at left back but he is a part time fix.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:44 am

Are you guys even arguing the same thing?

Have liverpool had a harder scheulde then city? Yes

Would City having our schedule made them not have 18 points right now? Probably not.

But theres some merit in saying city MIGHT of dropped some points having our schedule considering its been the hardest by far.

Anyways City are walking the leaague and could on the small chance go invicibles on our ass this season so who really gives a shit.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:40 am

People say the same thing about City every season when they start undefeated.

Last season they won their first 6 I believe. And then Spurs and West Ham busted a cap in their ass back to back and everybody came back down to earth.

Listen, I'm not saying City are not a great team, CB, I never said that. I'm just not convinced they are so far ahead of everyone else like all of the rest of you think they are just because they beat 5 relegation fodder in their opening 6 games.

They are obviously going to challenge for the title and are the favorites BUT running away with it, invincibles, just lolz.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:36 am

There, see that's more like the McAgger I know and love
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:39 am

Why does Leicester keep playing this dude called Amartey, Where's Mendy? Every game ive watched they lacked someone who can break play up and carry the ball forward, No one Kante do that in that team.

They've gone and bought 4-5 attackers, Who are decent buys but not what they need.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next