Glory
Sri
Nishankly
17 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Happenings in India Empty Happenings in India

Post by Nishankly Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:38 am

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Uri-terror-attack-Indian-Army-camp-attacked-in-Jammu-and-Kashmir-17-killed-19-injured/articleshow/54389451.cms

Four heavily armed terrorists struck the camp around 4 am.

The makeshift camp was sleeping when these cowards attacked, They set fire to the camps and threw grenades in, Opened fire against anyone who tried to escape the fires.

19 injured, 12 are critical.

*bleep* cowards 4am? Tactical my arse and Pakistan asks us to demilitarize Kashmir. No *bleep* way.

Expect this thread to be updated every month. I am excluding the past 17 terrorists instances in India this year so that people can start afresh here about how India in the midst of things yet it maintains its peace, Also how so many people mention us in the same sentence as Afghanistan and Pakistan smh.

Last edited by Nishankly on Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:08 am

Terrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:18 am

4 AKs and 4 Grenade Launchers recovered. Arms have the Pakistan mark which means the men have either smuggled these from Afghanistan through Pakistan or Pakistan itself,

Terrorists from Jaish-E-Mohammed and not LET this is surprising. These guys were underground ffs who brought them back up

ISIS is nothing lads.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:47 am

PM @narendramodi says #UriAttack will "not go unpunished".

We let Pathankot go unpunished ffs they *bleep* rented a car and shot bullet at us 100 kms inland u bunch of incompetent *bleep*. Give the army the go ahead.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:08 am

You gotta be kidding me, How do people like these have 300k followers?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:23 am

20th September:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Handwara-police-post-attacked-in-Jammu-and-Kashmir-terrorist-killed/articleshow/54414554.cms

1 killed terrorist killed others dispersed, Seemed like a stupid attempt lmao
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:58 am

Wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot more attacks or even attempts in the coming weeks.

I think Modi's government has its shortcomings, but it has been pretty much on the money with the global foreign policy. It's not perfect, but it has been WAY MUCH BETTER than in the last decade, since AB Vajpayee in fact.

There is huge pressure on Pakistan, which is significantly been increasing ties with China (for example with CPEC and nuclear deals) as its ties with USA have been declining. Then Modi threw out the Baluchistan barbs, and I sort of enjoyed the banter - after all these decades of incursion in Kashmir and the international rhetoric around it.

Btw, when I say Pakistan, I don't mean the civilians. It is a country with many bright and rational individuals, some of whom I have had the privilege of befriending over the years. However, ISI and the military establishment is absolutely deluded and mistake their brainfarts for nationalism. It seems that their rhetoric regarding nationalistic pride centers around getting one over India, not on getting things right in their own backyard. And that is what I find truly sad.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:28 am

China is to be equally blamed. They want to keep the whole of south eastern Asia their stronghold and intend on thwarting the emergence of any other nation. They are well aware the threat India possess to their domination. Its no wonder they are joining hands with every other country in the subcontinent, its not just Pakistan.

Even if we finally decide enough is enough and try to have a go at  Pak, China will come in the way and threaten us reminding us of their military might.
Its a delicate situation and these degenerate terrorists as well as the military officials know they have got China protecting their asses and hence can get away with anything and at the time of questioning can retreat to cheap blame games and counter remarks against India. India can continue seeking USA's help but we all know how its going to pan out as America beyond a certain stage will only mind their own business.

I do believe we have the forces to pluck these imbeciles out of their hideouts and in the process make the whole of south Asia terror free but then again we wont be able to match China if they come at us.

Once again like Sri said, by Pakistan I am also explicitly referring to the corrupt govt and military officials of Pakistan and not the civilians. Firmly believe the general population of theirs want to see an end to this shit more than anyone else.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:21 am

The problem is almost unsolvable. Pakistan is military owned and their government is just a puppet government. Read the banned book by a Pakistani female journalist 'Military Inc '. It explains how Pakistan military owns billion dollar industry and how easily they are able to manipulate the population. Government has no control over Military and ISI.

We are talking about the same military which hid Osama bin Laden in their own ground so that they can milk USA for Osama search Aid. Which they milked for 8 years before U.S realized it and took care of things themselves.

Absolutely no diplomacy works in this case. Diplomacy is between governments and Pakistan government has no control over its army. Thank you Britain for not only looting India but also creating absolute lunatic state over our head.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:27 am

I don't think India can bank on American support any longer after the Obama administration, tbh. Neither Clinton nor Trump are rational enough. It was cool when India was all chummy with the Russians too, but that's not going to help much by itself in this multipolar stage.

It is not about having a go at Pakistan - that's more like the pesky deluded cousin that you can't get rid off, but is still family. Sort of similar with Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, though they are significantly more friendly. A strong and united SAARC  would be great for protecting the interests of all these countries, in the view of increasing economic might of China and ASEAN. That will never ever happen though. SASEC could well be a better, if not as comprehensive, solution.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:34 am

It's funny how brainwashed the Pakistan population is by their military and ISI.

This is what an average Pakistani thinks. Even the educated one.

9/11 is an CIA /Jew inside job and this is arranged just to invade Afghanistan to kill Muslims.

Mumbai 26/11 was inside job despite catching one of the pak terrorist alive.

Abottabad osama operation is fake. He was killed and brought into Pakistan just to bring shame to Pakistan by CIA.

Peshawar military school massacre is RAW (Indian agency) work.

Uri attack is inside job.

Everything is insider job Laughing

No country actually has a chance to make peace with that population with this much hatred and denial.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:56 am

I think that is an unfair generalization of an entire country, based on what you perceive of a bunch of loud deluded fools.

Most average Pakistanis are every bit upright, honest, loving, and caring as the next country you pick. Unfortunately, it is not a country as significantly developed.
The fact that it is an Islamic country hasn't helped either - not because Islam is faulty, but because an unfortunately overwhelming majority of interpretations of Islam today are victims of misogynists and hatemongers.

The lack of development (and education) leads to crystallization of mass beliefs. The military establishment, and ISI, in turn, have a field day manipulating the general population.

There are enough and more smart, intelligent, and rational Pakistanis. Not everyone is a fool.

Just as not every person in India has to be either a Hindutva extremist or a Sickular.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:00 am

In my eyes, it is a population bearing the brunt of a corrupt, deluded, and powerful military establishment. That doesn't mean the civilians are all idiots. The civilians are unfortunately the oppressed victims.

I may well be wrong - I have never traveled to/in Pakistan. However, this is my impression based on my interactions with many people of Pakistani origin living abroad.

I find them a very amiable, respectful, and friendly bunch. Heck, I even enjoyed some stellar banter with them over Cricket World Cup matches and gorged for many years on their Eid delicacies!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:28 pm

The government thrives on India to be honest, They have nothing going right for them domestically other than the fact Kashmir is poorly handled by India. The entire country has put all of their expectations on a situation abroad.

Coming to the free Kashmir issue, Hell no. They did the same in Baluchistan in 1948 where everyone agreed that Baluchistan would be a free country and it didn't take even Pakistan 9 months to invade them. They probably plan the same with Kashmir. Right now we have terrorists attacks in the Kashmir border, Later it'll be Punjab and Himachal border.

Coming to the population, The ones that have enough resources to be vocal on social media are absolute shitheads. The normal ones don't even blame me for generalizing lmao.

Also uneducated Indians are as deluded as uneducated Pakistanis. Their agenda is Kashmir etc, Indian agenda is reservation and other *bleep* things etc

Last edited by Nishankly on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:31 pm

Nishankly wrote:

You gotta be kidding me, How do people like these have 300k followers?

This is what their usual reporters quote and what they usually follow.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:19 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Also uneducated Indians are as deluded as uneducated Pakistanis. Their agenda is Kashmir etc, Indian agenda is reservation and other *bleep* things etc

This!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:39 am

21st September:

http://www.financialexpress.com/india-news/8-terrorists-killed-by-army-in-lachipura-area-of-jammu-and-kashmirs-uri-sector/383332/

Unrelated:
I remember the Kargil War when the Pak refused to accept the 4-5k dead Pak soldiers after the war stating they weren't Pakistani's rofl
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:58 pm

Regarding Kashmir. Why don't both India and Pakistan give up their territory of Kashmir and allow them to form a separate state?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:49 pm

RealGunner wrote:Regarding Kashmir. Why don't both India and Pakistan give up their territory of Kashmir and allow them to form a separate state?

The first war in 1948 India fought after the pleb Britishers left us was liberating Kashmir from Pakistan after Pakistan conquered it. Kashmir did not want to join Pakistan or India and India respected that decision, It was not until the king of Kashmir asked for Indian help and accepted to accede into India that we came in freed them from the Pakistani forces.

Coming to the free Kashmir issue, Hell no. They did the same in Baluchistan in 1948 where everyone agreed that Baluchistan would be a free country and it didn't take even Pakistan 9 months to invade them. They probably plan the same with Kashmir. Right now we have terrorists attacks in the Kashmir border, Later it'll be Punjab and Himachal border.

This does not end at Kashmir RG, Pakistan will ask for Punjab next then Gujarat, After that Hyderabad and finally they'll attempt to take back Bangladesh.

Its too big a risk, Remember RG you are asking us to accept/give in to the demands of a country that had *bleep* Osama Bin Laden living amongst them in royalty for 20 years with a notion of peace.

You need to realize our stance as well, We are content with this, We don't need the 45% of Kashmir that we lost in the 1948 war back.

The only reason India is not at full blown war against Pakistan is because of the borders, The Rann of Kuchh in Gujarat, The Thar desert in Rajasthan and the mountain walls in Kashmir. Its of huge strategic importance. Pakistan have attacked us in the Punjab region but we keep beating them there lol

Right now Pakistan is a breeding place for terrorism, Freeing Kashmir will only will give terrorists a new base, Considering how much hatred is present in uneducated Kashmir. I go to Srinagar every 2-3 years lmao never had any problems and i come from a military background mingling with civilians. The problems are blown disproportionately by everyone.

Last edited by Nishankly on Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:50 pm

By the way did any see Nawaz Sharif speech?

He said Pakistan is a victim of terrorism activities financed from abroad.

Ill leave it there.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:57 pm

Nawaz Sharif: Burhan Wani is the symbol Kashmir's non violence movement and the Indian Army gunned him down.

This is Burhan Wani lads:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cs5uo4IUMAA-3vM.jpg

Why wouldn't we rofl

You can clearly see the stance of Pakistan in terrorism. They don't know what's what until they are supporting the same agendas.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:19 pm

Nishankly wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Regarding Kashmir. Why don't both India and Pakistan give up their territory of Kashmir and allow them to form a separate state?

The first war in 1948 India fought after the pleb Britishers left us was liberating Kashmir from Pakistan after Pakistan conquered it. Kashmir did not want to join Pakistan or India and India respected that decision, It was not until the king of Kashmir asked for Indian help and accepted to accede into India that we came in freed them from the Pakistani forces.

This does not end at Kashmir RG, Pakistan will ask for Punjab next then Gujarat, After that Hyderabad and finally they'll attempt to take back Bangladesh.

Its too big a risk, Remember RG you are asking us to accept/give in to the demands of a country that had *bleep* Osama Bin Laden living amongst them in royalty for 20 years with a notion of peace.

You need to realize our stance as well, We are content with this, We don't need the 45% of Kashmir that we lost in the 1948 war back.

The only reason India is not at full blown war against Pakistan is because of the borders, The Rann of Kuchh in Gujarat, The Thar desert in Rajasthan and the mountain walls in Kashmir. Its of huge strategic importance. Pakistan have attacked us in the Punjab region but we keep beating them there lol

Right now Pakistan is a breeding place for terrorism, Freeing Kashmir will only will give terrorists a new base, Considering how much hatred is present in uneducated Kashmir. I go to Srinagar every 2-3 years lmao never had any problems and i come from a military background mingling with civilians. The problems are blown disproportionately by everyone.

This sounds nearly as complicated as the Israel-Palestine conflict.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:38 pm

lmao no all Pakistan needs to do is mind its own business and stop terrorism and we'll be brother sisters forevs, If they keep poking it could end as a nightmare for both sides.

Israel is actually one of best friends, Pakistan hates us for that as well rofl
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:42 am

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/pakistan-backing-terrorists-in-a-full-scale-war-afghanistan-tells-unga/story-nzl00rDWgC6zkwqdh6nQaM.html

You should you've *bleep* up if Afghanistan of all countries is advising you on terrorism lmfao
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:19 pm

22nd September:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Men-carrying-arms-spotted-near-Mumbai-Indian-Navy-on-high-alert/articleshow/54463018.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

The Indian Navy was put on alert along with Mumbai anti-terror squad and other security agencies. Marine commandos, MARCOS, are placed at Uran Navy base. Mumbai police have issued closure and are reviewing the situation.
Colaba police have also alerted its officers to be on watch.

According to TV reports, about four to five people were spotted wearing army fatigues in Uran near Mumbai, at 6 am on Thursday.

However, an IB source said that as of now, nothing suspicious has been found. The girl had told the police about suspect, but initial verification of the fact doesn't revel anything.

The school students who on Thursday, reportedly spotted several armed men near the naval base in Uran have revealed that they had overheard the men say the words ‘ONGC’ and ‘school’ repeatedly. The kids have also revealed the men, who have sent the Navy in the city on the highest alert, were speaking in a foreign language.

Oh ffs, It shouldn't anything other than some local gang but the kids mentioned black outifts and guns ffs

We can't afford anything like 26/11 again please.

For people who don't know what is 26/11 refer here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Mumbai_attacks
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next