Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by rincon on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:13 pm

For me our best was 2015/16 after Marchisio came back and we won like 25 matches in a row. The GOAT versions of Pogba and Marchisio, Dybala, Mandzukic, etc. That CL exit hurts much more than this one.

rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:14 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Tevez has always been a fraud going back to at least his United days. Guy went like 5 years without scoring in the CL in spite of always playing for a CL team.

2015 Tevez was amazing for us
rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:18 pm

I have fond memories of Tevez at Juve.

Ofcourse he was awful in the CL in his first season but had a far better CL campaign in his 2nd. Destroyed Dortmund, one of our better players in the first leg at Madrid. I believe he had 6 CL goals in that campaign(?).

The thing is Dybala-Higuain partnership hasn't lived up to expectations atleast as far as CL is concerned. On paper , it's a much better frontline than Tevez-Morata but the latter outshone the current frontline in Europe. Hence I agree with Robes. The current squad overall is much better ofcourse but I'd take the 2015 starting eleven all day over the current eleven.

Last edited by S on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:21 pm

You can't put it as simply as Tevez > Higuain since you would have to consider Tevez and Morata versus Higuain and Dybala, quite an easier one

Our 15/16 team played some nice stuff, the Bayern loss was tough, especially with our absences

I think our 2016-17 team played the best stuff though. We really wrecked a lot of teams (until the final of course), on paper I have to say this team is stronger but I definitely don't think we've been better- CL notwithstanding

Luca
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:23 pm

tevez was a beast in his day.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:22 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Did I just read that Tevez > Higuain ?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Feels like Pac-Man
Nishankly
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:48 pm

2016-2017 was our best team on paper, this was supposed to be our final form but injuries decided otherwise

HIGUAIN-DYBALA
SANDRO-PJANIC-MARCHISIO-KHEDIRA-CUADRADO
CHIELLINI-BONUCCI-BARZAGLI
BUFFON

my favourite team was 2014-2015... we a lot more charisma back then
Marchisio-Vidal-Pogba-Pirlo ffs Sad feels strange to think we went from that to this
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:14 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

(:

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:22 pm

@Warrior wrote:2016-2017 was our best team on paper, this was supposed to be our final form but injuries decided otherwise

HIGUAIN-DYBALA
SANDRO-PJANIC-MARCHISIO-KHEDIRA-CUADRADO
CHIELLINI-BONUCCI-BARZAGLI
BUFFON

my favourite team was 2014-2015... we a lot more charisma back then
Marchisio-Vidal-Pogba-Pirlo ffs Sad feels strange to think we went from that to this

The best part of 2016-17 was ditching the 3 at the back. I feel personally attacked by this post
Luca
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:31 pm

Nah i'd take back the good ol CBB any day, they weren't the problem

It was a necessity to change formations because Marchisio was injured then he could not be a starter anymore and we had to play Lemina/Hernanes as regista. I don't think we ever fielded the XI i just posted, which turned out to be only a wet dream.

The Wingdzukic 4-2-3-1 gave us good moments, a masterpiece by Max at the time, but i've gone tired of it. Now i realize you must have felt personally attacked by a lot of my posts in the last 10 months What a Face
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:45 pm

3 at the back is really 5 at the back if were being honest with ourselves, which means in the 90% of matches we play in which teams park the bus against us, we are down an attacking player on the field. How many times did we see that play out and struggled with creativity or to break down teams?

4-2-3-1 was a reaction from Max, a Saint who wrote his coaching thesis on the three man midfield and we wrecked everyone (until the final) with it. Put some goddamn respect on it and never mention a 3 at the back formation to me again
Luca
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:02 am

Whatever, my favourite line up was not the same as yours and i can live with it

i already said it was a masterpiece at the time, but probably i annoy you before and that was the icing on the cake 3 at the back formations
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:40 am

@Robespierre wrote:

(:

Not related at all tbh. I was amongst those that defended Tevez the most on here when he was criticized, I don't have an agenda against him, but Higuain is every bit the player that Tevez was and more.

Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14