Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by Warrior on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:42 pm

Pogba show tremendous resilience while searching for a haircut that will give him back his abilities.

It seems like the 11th try was the right one, congratulations !! cheers

Warrior
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1687
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by CBarca on Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:28 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:A screamer for the 3:0 against a mediocre EL team means *bleep* all.

Only completing 3 of 4 passes as the world's most expensive midfielder is embarrassing, and surely one main reason why Man United won't win anything of note.


Commendation for scoring a good goal when Lingard scored just as good a goal in the same game Laughing

_________________
http://r33.imgfast.net/users/3313/22/97/24/avatars/133-73.png
avatar
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 14452
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by RED on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:09 am

Worth what we paid just for his celebrations alone.

The guy just oozes swag. Some have it, many don't.

_________________
ADORED
avatar
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10236
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:48 am

I'd rather have someone in midfield who can pass to a teammate than someone whose celebrations of meaningless youtube goals ooze swag tbh

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Bayern Munich
Posts : 19207
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by Helmer on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:20 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:I'd rather have someone in midfield who can pass to a teammate than someone whose celebrations of meaningless youtube goals ooze swag tbh

Henderson hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 8192
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:27 pm

Don't spoil this for me Helmut

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Bayern Munich
Posts : 19207
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by Helmer on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:57 pm

ok Sorry,

One of the better midfielders (than Hendo) I can think of is Kroos then hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 8192
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by Nishankly on Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:16 pm

@RED wrote:Worth what we paid just for his celebrations alone.

The guy just oozes swag. Some have it, many don't.


I'd agree that looks like swag for a 15-16 year olds in school. I saw kids in school do these things near the canteens, basketball courts etc when i went to meet my old teachers.
avatar
Nishankly
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11608
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by free_cat on Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:55 am

Already beasting and confirming himself as the best CM in the PL although being played out of position many games.

_________________
avatar
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8544
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by rincon on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:05 pm

Pogba had like 3 bad games and everyone started freaking out. He is a beast.
avatar
rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 7263
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by S on Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:26 pm

This is still a valid thread.

He indeed is the worst €120M player out there. Being MOTM against some team named Zorya or trash like Palace doesn't mean he has erased the criticism all of a sudden.

He falls flat on his ass when he needs to carry the midfield. Definitely not the kind of player you'd build a team around.
This type of heavy criticism is warranted because that's kind of hype he generates for himself.

I don't like this opportunistic bumping of threads. He's been pretty mediocre for United overall thus far.

_________________

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 21318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by S on Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:31 pm

@Nishankly wrote:
@RED wrote:Worth what we paid just for his celebrations alone.

The guy just oozes swag. Some have it, many don't.


I'd agree that looks like swag for a 15-16 year olds in school. I saw kids in school do these things near the canteens, basketball courts etc when i went to meet my old teachers.


Yeah. His shtick is entertaining for kids probably but for most part, it's cringe worthy as hell. In this respect, this goof is not missed at all.

_________________

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 21318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by rincon on Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:26 pm

Yes, he is the worst 120m out there, and also the worst, and also the only one.
avatar
rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 7263
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by S on Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:33 pm



OMG Dead rofl rofl

_________________

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 21318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:36 pm

@S wrote:
I don't like this opportunistic bumping of threads.

Like *bleep* do you Laughing

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Newcastle
Posts : 56386
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by S on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:57 pm

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/1862/premier-league/2016/12/15/30528222/the-embarrassing-stat-pogba-wont-want-you-to-see

Most dispossessed player in the league. Proud

free_cat not doing his homework properly once again.

_________________

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 21318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by Hapless_Hans on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:24 pm

@S wrote:http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/1862/premier-league/2016/12/15/30528222/the-embarrassing-stat-pogba-wont-want-you-to-see

Most dispossessed player in the league. Proud

free_cat not doing his homework properly once again.


Very good point, @Sugar.
Add to this 'most dispossessed' fact the fact of his horrendously low pass completion rate - not even 85% completed in the league - and a clear picture emerges.

You wonder why Man United, with their most expensive squad ever, can't stay close to the bloody top 4 of their league - look no further than Pogba's poor central midfield attributes

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Bayern Munich
Posts : 19207
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by futbol_bill on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:39 pm

I'm waiting for Sports reaction to all these negatives (stats and comments). He'll likely say he hasn't had enough time to adjust !! to bot league and Mourinho,, LOL.
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2516
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by FennecFox7 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:44 pm

Pogba is also a player who takes a lot of risks and plays risky passes. I wasn't his biggest fan but if you watch him he really does have talent. He's putting it together this season

_________________

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6058
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by S on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:08 pm

What do you mean 'he's putting it together this season' ?

This has been his worst season by far in the last 4 years. I really dint know scoring an odd long ranger and making a pass or two against lame-ass teams equals putting it together or whatever.


_________________

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 21318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by ES on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:10 pm

Remember when 'some' people suggested he was going to have a 20/15 season rofl

_________________
https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/64/32/82/team_a10.jpg https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/64/32/82/team_p10.jpg
avatar
ES
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19342
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by futbol_bill on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:10 pm

Before all the "defenders" speak, let me set the record straight.

Pogba is a good, maybe very good midfielder, who happened to be available for resale at a time when there are an abundance of teams in need of good midfielders and he was the only one (of quality) available. However there was so much hype about him (largely here by the "defenders"), that his price tag, put out there by his overly $)&@ agent, went way over a proper market price. To the point were the richest club in the world said not interested!!! And Mourinho and Man U got suckered in thinking there was competition for him. A superstar, game changer such as a Messi or a Ronaldo would warrent that price tag, but a midfielder, Never!

So as a result, this "poor" Pogba will never be able to measure up to the price tag.
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2516
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by Hapless_Hans on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:41 pm

@futbol_bill wrote:Before all the "defenders" speak, let me set the record straight.

Pogba is a good, maybe very good midfielder, who happened to be available for resale at a time when there are an abundance of teams in need of good midfielders and he was the only one (of quality) available. However there was so much hype about him (largely here by the "defenders"), that his price tag, put out there by his overly $)&@ agent, went way over a proper market price. To the point were the richest club in the world said not interested!!! And Mourinho and Man U got suckered in thinking there was competition for him. A superstar, game changer such as a Messi or a Ronaldo would warrent that price tag, but a midfielder,   Never!

So as a result, this "poor" Pogba will never be able to measure up to the price tag.

Pogba's pretty *bleep* great tbh

Also, we all know why Uncle Flo decided Pogba doesn't warrant that price tag, and it's not because Pogba is a midfielder, but because he's a black midfielder.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Bayern Munich
Posts : 19207
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by breva on Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:45 am

Great player but 120 million is quite a bit. But, 90 million for Higuain is worse. Also a great player.

_________________
avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1180
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by Luca on Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:39 am

@breva wrote:Great player but 120 million is quite a bit. But, 90 million for Higuain is worse. Also a great player.


makes sense as usual
avatar
Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8147
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by free_cat on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:08 am

@S wrote:This is still a valid thread.

He indeed is the worst €120M player out there. Being MOTM against some team named Zorya or trash like Palace doesn't mean he has erased the criticism all of a sudden.

He falls flat on his ass when he needs to carry the midfield. Definitely not the kind of player you'd build a team around.
This type of heavy criticism is warranted because that's kind of hype he generates for himself.

I don't like this opportunistic bumping of threads. He's been pretty mediocre for United overall thus far.


If he's been mediocre, all other CM in the league suck. Only the Bruyne has been similarly good to him, for some period, then went to suck again.

_________________
avatar
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8544
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum