Lex
RealGunner
BarrileteCosmico
Harmonica
Hapless_Hans
76 posters

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next

Go down

Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there - Page 24 Empty Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:20 am

Firenze wrote:Pogba's not getting anything lol

maybe we will increase his wages if he starts performing

for now he can talk via Raiola all he wants, he's contracted for another 4 years + an extension IIRC

he has no position of strength

hope the club tells Raiola to shut his numpty mouth

I think we will sell him next summer if he doesn't perform GOAT this season - and he won't. Unless Zidane comes, he will stay then.

A contract extension is coming with a payrise. Quote me on this.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there - Page 24 Empty Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:23 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:He is just preparing to go to barca and yes you will recoup your money and even more but this is inevitable. Just a matter of time #Pogpinion

Barca cant afford him. I dont think you can bully Man United unless they're really happy to let him go which isnt the case. Pogba is the cornerstone of their project.

This will be another De Gea situation all over again

I think Mourinho will be gone shortly though, matter of time. Not a coincidence the Zidane rumours surfaced out of nowhere suddenly.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:38 am

S wrote:
rincon wrote:
guest7 wrote:

That's what Scholes said according to my Swedish football newsite - He said Paul Pogba needs to step up as captain @rincon

Can't really argue with that. Raiola as usual is football cancer.

When will people stop blaming Raiola lol

He's doing what's best for his client and Pogba is ALLOWING it to happen

Its Pogba that is the cancer and that thinks he's already made it after getting a little success.
Probably people will stop blaming Raiola when Raiola stops acting like this. That Pogba tells/allows Raiola to act like this, means that Pogba is also to blame, not that Raiola is guiltless. He is the one in twitter and in the media creating shit.

How many other agents do you see being as sensationalist as Raiola? only one that comes to mind is Yaya's agent, another clown.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:33 am

Firenze wrote:Pogba isn't the captain btw

that was for that game

Valencia is the captain when fit (lol)

I hope Matic gets it when Valencia retires (hopefully next season)

we don't really have any strong leaders, I'd say Matic, Smalling and De Gea in that order for captaincy
Valencia retired 3 years ago and has been stealing a living even since
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:52 am

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:Pogba isn't the captain btw

that was for that game

Valencia is the captain when fit (lol)

I hope Matic gets it when Valencia retires (hopefully next season)

we don't really have any strong leaders, I'd say Matic, Smalling and De Gea in that order for captaincy
Valencia retired 3 years ago and has been stealing a living even since

fullback market is dead

sad that even the season before last he was a top 3 RB in the league tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:09 am

I don't particularly believe the market is dead, there may not be hyped up sure things all over the place but the talent is there.

You just need to look for talent instead of reputation.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:28 am

S wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:He is just preparing to go to barca and yes you will recoup your money and even more but this is inevitable. Just a matter of time #Pogpinion

Barca cant afford him. I dont think you can bully Man United unless they're really happy to let him go which isnt the case. Pogba is the cornerstone of their project.

This will be another De Gea situation all over again

I think Mourinho will be gone shortly though, matter of time. Not a coincidence the Zidane rumours surfaced out of nowhere suddenly.
of course they can you don't realise how loaded clubs like barca, real or United are. They can easily afford it, just depends if they want to pay 200 mil
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:02 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't particularly believe the market is dead, there may not be hyped up sure things all over the place but the talent is there.

You just need to look for talent instead of reputation.

Says the legend whose club employs Manquillo.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:31 am

Every position for us is a dead market tbf.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:42 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Every position for us is a dead market tbf.

Not the department store market, tho.

I'm sorry, I'll get my coat.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:55 pm

Getting a coked up prostitute pregnant and now United refusing to let him leave. No wonder he's in his #pogfeelings.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:02 pm

I really dont think he wants to leave

He'd happily continue there if another coach was managing him. He's just getting his #pogfeelings across publicly by having his agent do the dirty work regarding him not being happy working with the current staff.

I think it'll come down to the point where the club has to back either Pogba or Mourinho and there are signs already the club is slowly losing confidence in the latter judging by the transfer activity.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:19 pm

Casciavit wrote:Getting a coked up prostitute pregnant and now United refusing to let him leave. No wonder he's in his #pogfeelings.

I'm intrigued. Fill me in Very Happy
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:48 pm

Wow... this guy needs to have another Doughnut. Your player couldn’t lace scholesy’s boots you CROOK.

This is Giggs' brother Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:29 am

Thimmy wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Getting a coked up prostitute pregnant and now United refusing to let him leave. No wonder he's in his #pogfeelings.

This story blew up on twitter a few days ago. Obviously take it with a grain of salt. Nonetheless here you go.

Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there - Page 24 DlAk5MBXcAAA-b2

Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there - Page 24 DlAk5MBWsAAZ_nO

Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there - Page 24 DlAk5MBW0AAWXem

Then a day later the sun released a video of Pogba's girlfriend snorting some good snow.

Some claims out there that there's damaging videos of Pogba doing lines too. If that's the case a #pogscandal looms, so yeah this could all be bs or true, but that's the alleged scoop anyways. :coffee:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:47 am

Casciavit wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

This story blew up on twitter a few days ago. Obviously take it with a grain of salt. Nonetheless here you go.
Spoiler:

Then a day later the sun released a video of Pogba's girlfriend snorting some good snow.

Spoiler:

Some claims out there that there's damaging videos of Pogba doing lines too. If that's the case a #pogscandal looms, so yeah this could all be bs or true, but that's the alleged scoop anyways. :coffee:

Holy hell. He's in for a world of shit, if true. Somehow, I doubt he actually snorted cocaine himself, though.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:37 am

Cocain - as far as I understand - has become the new weed in some higher-up circles. Would explain the lack of transfer funds at some clubs.

Seriously, though, some footballers take coke. "Finland's" best player is just finishing a two-year ban for it. Hell, I've never even had a smoke, but I think I'd get high if I was world-class footballer at United these days.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:44 am

Y'all can forget that Pogba takes cocaine. They drug test footballers regularely
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:50 am

guest7 wrote:Y'all can forget that Pogba takes cocaine. They drug test footballers regularely

Nice of you to contribute, Paul.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:50 am

He’s also human, everyone wanted to take a line of coke at some point. Can’t blame him tbh

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:54 am

Cocaine is one of the drugs (like heroine etc) that you can't get away with in football.  It needs to flush out of your system within a day and those take weeks. Designer HGH are exactly that because they flush out and can't be found literally with several hours of the last dosage. No matter what you test, one designed to beat the test quickly comes on the market.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:22 pm

sportsczy wrote:Cocaine is one of the drugs (like heroine etc) that you can't get away with in football.  It needs to flush out of your system within a day and those take weeks. Designer HGH are exactly that because they flush out and can't be found literally with several hours of the last dosage. No matter what you test, one designed to beat the test quickly comes on the market.

Cocaine is easy to flush out your system. Unless someone is doing it regularly- cocaine should be out of your system within 2 days or less.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:50 pm

Uncanny wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Cocaine is one of the drugs (like heroine etc) that you can't get away with in football.  It needs to flush out of your system within a day and those take weeks.  Designer HGH are exactly that because they flush out and can't be found literally with several hours of the last dosage.  No matter what you test, one designed to beat the test quickly comes on the market.

Cocaine is easy to flush out your system.  Unless someone is doing it regularly- cocaine should be out of your system within 2 days or less.  

Depends on the method used.

https://americanaddictioncenters.org/cocaine-treatment/how-long-in-system/
Cocaine can also be detected in the blood and saliva for an average of 12-48 hours after the last use. Unlike many other intoxicants, cocaine will stay in a person’s sweat for an extended period of time, up to several weeks. It can also be found in a user’s hair for years after an individual stops taking the drug. However, urine is the preferred method of testing for most medical facilities and in legal situations.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:59 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Uncanny wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Cocaine is one of the drugs (like heroine etc) that you can't get away with in football.  It needs to flush out of your system within a day and those take weeks.  Designer HGH are exactly that because they flush out and can't be found literally with several hours of the last dosage.  No matter what you test, one designed to beat the test quickly comes on the market.

Cocaine is easy to flush out your system.  Unless someone is doing it regularly- cocaine should be out of your system within 2 days or less.  

Depends on the method used.

https://americanaddictioncenters.org/cocaine-treatment/how-long-in-system/
Cocaine can also be detected in the blood and saliva for an average of 12-48 hours after the last use. Unlike many other intoxicants, cocaine will stay in a person’s sweat for an extended period of time, up to several weeks. It can also be found in a user’s hair for years after an individual stops taking the drug. However, urine is the preferred method of testing for most medical facilities and in legal situations.

My point stands- most of these hard drugs flush out your system easily and players can hide usage between drug tests. Hair samples are a better way to catch these instances, but are not common practice. These things are usually only found out if they test within a day or two of using, but it can be detected more easily if they are using more often.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:07 pm

HGH is impossible to detect though with normal doping tests. and that's all footballers need. and no, HGH does not build any muscle, but it strengthens tendons and destroys fat which is way more important

some of the braver ones may take cardanine or cycle a steroid in the off season, or even EPO
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:09 pm

0 chance Pogba takes cocaine lol. He is a professional footballer. Not an idiot.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next