The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 14 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by sportsczy on Mon May 29, 2017 11:51 pm

Even if we have signed him, nothing would get announced until after the NT games so that the kid has some peace.

sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 14 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by RealGunner on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:13 pm

Arsenal have offered €100m for Mbappe according to L'Equipe. Lacazette is the back-up plan

This is not a joke.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:16 pm

Lol Arsenal Laughing

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:13 pm

Maybe not CL, but teams raid teams that beat them for the title ( or threaten to do so)in their own league all the time.

Juventus and Bayern have basically formed a legacy based on it 

"Threaten"? Lets not exaggerate now

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:23 am

@RealGunner wrote:Arsenal have offered €100m for Mbappe according to L'Equipe. Lacazette is the back-up plan

This is not a joke.

as if he gonna go to Europa Arsenal Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:37 am

Every week that passes and I see no "Madrid signed Mbappe", every week I am reminded of Nick's pursuit of Aguero. Don't do this to us Nick, once is enough.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:31 am

Relax, Doc. Don't forget Nick is 99% sure Mbappé to Madrid this summer is happening.
99%, that's quite a lot. No reason to doubt this probability.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by S on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:47 am

If Mbappé signs for Arsenal, it's purely and purely because of Wenger

So basically what I'm trying to say is that Arsenal fans should be rejoicing at the 2 year extension because no other coach would remotely have a chance to lure Mbappé to Arsenal as Wenger would

Should forgive him IMO if it happens
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:58 am

@Doc wrote:Every week that passes and I see no "Madrid signed Mbappe", every week I am reminded of Nick's pursuit of Aguero. Don't do this to us Nick, once is enough.
we are playing the CL final we cant announce this sweet deal just yet, we got this Doc

and Lolsenal, there are only two types of arsenasl fan that wont be sad at the end of the day: 1) those who know this is a joke and they got no chance, 2) those like RG who love Madrid and will enjoy Mbappe regardless

this is a done dealio alfredo

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:01 pm

@S wrote:If Mbappé signs for Arsenal, it's purely and purely because of Wenger

So basically what I'm trying to say is that Arsenal fans should be rejoicing at the 2 year extension because no other coach would remotely have a chance to lure Mbappé to Arsenal as Wenger would

I don't think anyone argued Wenger is still a big draw for players, more so that his coaching ability his diminished to what it was.

With that said i really don't see Arsenal signing him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:32 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@S wrote:If Mbappé signs for Arsenal, it's purely and purely because of Wenger

I don't think anyone argued Wenger is still a big draw for players, more so that his coaching ability his diminished to what it was.

With that said i really don't see Arsenal signing him.
he is a big draw yes, players look at him and think wow Wenger but then they look at Arsenal and they say no thank you.

He is closest thing to a stripper we have in football, you can really humble you see the boobs the thing you get to dance Burbank then you are left with blue balls looking like an idiot. He gives you all of the dreaming but none of the reward

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:07 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Relax, Doc. Don't forget Nick is 99% sure Mbappé to Madrid this summer is happening.
99%, that's quite a lot. No reason to doubt this probability.

Hans, my dearest internet friend (since futbol went AWOL like a punk), not sure if you were around for the shame of Aguero-gate (working title). We chased him, Nick vouched for him the loudest. The line ups, the arguments, the bitter arguments, Chad's hate for Nick started there too. And what happened? He went City. The shame, the retracted statements. We were "stuck" with Benzema.

The North Remembers Hans, we remember.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:31 pm

Are people even going to entertain the idea Mbappe goes to Arsenal? rofl

Love this forum. 90% sure RG just made it up on the spot

NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:33 pm

Who is entertaining it lol? No one here has.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:35 pm

The entire discussion about Arsene and Arsenal in general

I didn't say anyone fancied the idea, I said that they entertained it, which to me is only marginally less hilarious than actually fancying the idea

NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:37 pm

Discussing it doesn't mean you are entertaining it lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:43 pm

1. To hold the attention of (someone) with something amusing or diverting.
2. To extend hospitality toward: entertain friends at dinner.
a. To consider; contemplate: entertain an idea.
b. To hold in mind; harbor: entertained few illusions.

My main man pls check out section 3-A from TheFreeDictionary for the word "entertain".

Outta here

NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:02 pm

forum is fairly dead so when some news comes out that we all know is far from confirmed and unlikely it's still worth acknowledging

allow it
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:05 pm

CB is just jelly Spurs are going to go with Janssen when Firenze personally gets Kane to sign with Man Yoo imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:42 pm

Why would I be upset with a guy that's destroyed the Eredivisie? He's in good company. Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Huntelaar, Suarez etc

I've got good faith Janssen will be among those names by the end of this season.

NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:17 pm

@CBarca wrote:Why would I be upset with a guy that's destroyed the Eredivisie? He's in good company. Altidore, Pelle, Lens, Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink.

I've got good faith Janssen will be among those names by the end of this season.

Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:26 pm

There is no way you're throwing shade at Altidore right now

Jozy the GOAT:

If Janssen becomes half the player Jozy is I will be ecstatic

NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:27 pm

Same, because it will convince me with 2 years basic training I, too can play for a top 2 BPL club and earn millions.

Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:46 pm

rofl

Imagine thinking you can singlehandedly take down European champs and soon to be world champion Spain NT with 2 years basic training like Jozy "don't call me Joe" Altidore

NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:49 pm

I don't need to take down no jobbers who lost like 5-1 to the worst Dutch team ever. I could do that right now tbh.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:22 pm

@RealGunner wrote:Arsenal have offered €100m for Mbappe according to L'Equipe. Lacazette is the back-up plan

This is not a joke.

GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY RKO OUTTA NOWHERE

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 14 Giphy
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next