Glory
Lucifer
Nishankly
CBarca
sportsczy
86 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 27 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Unique Mon May 20, 2019 11:29 am

cant wait for city to sign him for £300mil and mole to say everton have no excuse for not winning the title after paying £40mil for richarlason. lol

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 27 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Art Morte Mon May 20, 2019 1:36 pm

I think he just wants to play up front, in Cavani's place. PSG will ask so much money for him that a transfer might be impossible.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon May 20, 2019 3:36 pm

Yeah, he wants the number 9 position, and he's also asking for certain players around him like Ndombele, and there was one other I can't remember who was mentioned.

I don't think there is any way to sustain him and Neymar at the same time with the amount of demands each are making. Of course they will keep both, but it should make for some interesting media coverage.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Mon May 20, 2019 4:12 pm

Unique wrote:cant wait for city to sign him for £300mil and mole to say everton have no excuse for not winning the title after paying £40mil for richarlason. lol

So what you're saying is, Everton have spent more ding on a striker than City ever have!!  Laughing

Bah Gawd...the state of football...

Besides United will FLEXING their financial muscle this summer.
We won't have to compare Rashford and Mbappe anymore because they will be terrorising Europe together. It's the ultimate Ed Woodward moneyball signing.  Clubber
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon May 20, 2019 8:26 pm

Time for Zidane to swallow his pride, sell Florentino's lovechild Kariminal and replace him with his compatriot Karamel Mfrappé.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 20, 2019 10:45 pm

Art Morte wrote:I think he just wants to play up front, in Cavani's place. PSG will ask so much money for him that a transfer might be impossible.

Another example of footballers not knowing what's good for them.

He's been underwhelming everytime he's been the 9 and had success when he's played off somebody.

For Monaco he had his success playing off Falcao, for France his performances were much better with Giroud than without. Same case with Cavani for PSG.

He should probably keep quiet and let the people who know what their doing help him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 20, 2019 10:49 pm

He's scored 30 goals as a CF this year Mole.... Cavani has barely played.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 20, 2019 10:54 pm

sportsczy wrote:He's scored 30 goals as a CF this year Mole....  Cavani has barely played.

Talking about in competition that matters, he could play RB in Ligue 1.

He struggled mightily in the CL while playing the CF and i don't really need to talk about the difference between his performances in the WC with a CF to play off and when he was the CF.

He's always been better throughout his career with a partner to play off, i mean he can do what he wants but he's being stupid tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 20, 2019 10:56 pm

Also stats mean nothing to me tbh, I'm talking about maximizing potential.

He can accrue goals no matter what, but it doesn't mean he's being used to his best.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 20, 2019 11:15 pm

agreed, stupid move to want to play sole number 9, he is not that. he is way more dangerous when playing with freedom and moving around to exploit pocket of spaces left and right
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 20, 2019 11:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
sportsczy wrote:He's scored 30 goals as a CF this year Mole....  Cavani has barely played.

He struggled mightily in the CL while playing the CF and i don't really need to talk about the difference between his performances in the WC with a CF to play off and when he was the CF.

He's always been better throughout his career with a partner to play off, i mean he can do what he wants but he's being stupid tbh.

That's just ridiculous.  If that was true, Ibra would have scored 40-50 in Ligue 1 and broken all the records.  He didn't.  His high was 38 and he broke 30 only two times.  Mbappe has matched him (32 in 28 games) with half the team injured.

And in any case, Mbappe also had a blistering scoring pace as a CF in CL too (4 goals and 5 assists in 8 games).

He's a 9 through and through.  His greatest assets are speed and a knack for scoring (mostly due to great runs and movements).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue May 21, 2019 2:51 pm

sportsczy wrote:

That's just ridiculous.  If that was true, Ibra would have scored 40-50 in Ligue 1 and broken all the records.  He didn't.  His high was 38 and he broke 30 only two times.  Mbappe has matched him (32 in 28 games) with half the team injured.

Why? Ibra didn't really have crazy goal scoring numbers before he joined PSG. He scored 28 goals in the league the season before but that included 10 penalties and it's also not like he played in the best league either. The two years before that he scored 14 and 16 goals in the league.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 21, 2019 3:00 pm

danyjr wrote:Time for Zidane to swallow his pride, sell Florentino's lovechild Kariminal and replace him with his compatriot Karamel Mfrappé.

Can't imagine how much benzema 30 goals hurt you and lot of other jokers, clearly bothers you that he will be remembered more fat flop choker higuain Laughing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 21, 2019 3:36 pm

zigra wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Why? Ibra didn't really have crazy goal scoring numbers before he joined PSG. He scored 28 goals in the league the season before but that included 10 penalties and it's also not like he played in the best league either. The two years before that he scored 14 and 16 goals in the league.

Yes he did.  He was the best scorer in Serie A the year before he came to PSG with 28.  That was the season where his mobility started to fall off (was never fast; but that year with Milan, he basically parked himself in the final third).  He took that same approach to PSG.  He went from 28 with Milan to 30, 26, 19 and 38 with PSG.  Truly transitioned to CF as opposed to a hybrid during this period.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed May 22, 2019 8:39 am

Well no. His numbers were good but not crazy good. 28 league goals is really good but again, it included 10 penalties and while I don't usually dismiss penalties it does show that his amount of "regular" goals didn't change too much that season. He scored that many goals because he was allowed to take more penalties than before that season. Maybe he changed his game too but it wasn't responsible for him scoring more goals.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:32 am

What if...

RM secretly negotiate with Mbappe and agree his future salary- but tell him to stay in PSG until 2022 - until his contract runs out, so the money that could be spent paying PSG, would instead be saved and used to pay him a long term salary.

At the same time, saving that $150 mil, Madrid could use that money next summer (2021) to sign Halland & Camavinga.

What are your thoughts?
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:41 am

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 27 Fb_img17
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:22 am

You can tell he plays for a clown club.

I'd rather we target Haaland than this guy
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:25 am

lol

Apparently he wants more traction, spin, and accuracy in his heading
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:25 am

halamadrid2 wrote:You can tell he plays for a clown club.

I'd rather we target Haaland than this guy

I'm sure ZZ wants his fellow coutrymen Pogbito and Mbappe. The fact that you've signed that slob Hazard gives me hope for the future that you're not going to recover quickly too hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:01 pm

It was good that Zidane got his way with the purchase of Hazard. Now when uncle Flo vetoes the signing of Pogba for good, he can point out Hazard as his reason
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:42 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:It was good that Zidane got his way with the purchase of Hazard. Now when uncle Flo vetoes the signing of Pogba for good, he can point out Hazard as his reason

Sadly, Florentino won't veto Pogba. He already tried to sign him from United a couple seasons ago but Madrid couldn't meet their asking price. Now, however, Pogba's value has plummeted due to his really bad performances and United is willing to sell to avoid losing him for free, so he'll definitely come if Zidane asks for him.

My only hope now is for Juve to make an attempt. If they could sign him, I'd forever be grateful to rincon's people.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:16 pm

The wages are the issue to me, not the transfer fee. I think he makes about the same as Ramos at United. It’s a hard sell to bring someone who is underperforming for his club and to pay him that much, specially in comparison to guys like Kroos and even Modric.

Given our recent patterns of signings, Camavinga at 50 millions and a cheaper contract is more attractive on paper than Pogba for the club. This also gives you the option to give Modric the extension he so badly is asking for. If you sign Pogba, keeping Modric is less viable I think.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:26 pm

Other than GL speculation, I haven't seen any reliable sources linking Pogba to Madrid. But there has been positive interactions between club and Camavinga.

My prediction re midfield is all return except Isco, who likely will be gone in January and that Camavinga is signed.

Not only is Camavinga cheaper, he is a much better option.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:21 pm

He's looked pretty meh in the recent PSG match I've seen, especially his finishing.

@sports what gives?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:36 pm

What a player ffs
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next