The Lucas Vasquez thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lucas Vasquez thread

Post by halamadrid2 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:09 pm

Can't believe that we don't have a Lucas Vasquez thread Shocked Well let me drop this video to start the thread:

The Club has just confirmed on the official website that Lucas' contract has been extended to 2021 with a nice raise for his commitment and effort he has shown since coming back from the glorified loan Thumbs up
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lucas Vasquez thread

Post by sportsczy on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:38 pm

Well deserved thread and extension. He has far exceeded my expectations. From the time Callejon and Higuain left, we've lacked spark coming from the bench. Vasquez and Morata have provided that and then some.

It creates competition which is good for everyone imo.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:05 pm

Carvajal and Varane are the future captains. Lucas is arbeloa's heir Proud

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:58 pm

i bet lucase would resent that statement about being arbeloa's heir. he wants to get minutes, play well, and have great games. not be known as some sort of cheer-leader on the bench
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:11 pm

@titosantill wrote:i bet lucase would resent that statement about being arbeloa's heir. he wants to get minutes, play well, and have great games and be known as an honest, hardworking teammate who gives his all every time he sets foot at the Bernabeu, who realizes what it means to represent the greatest club in the world, and who does that with pride and courage

Thank you

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:25 pm

lol, valk, you and i know everytime arbeloa set his foot on the bernabeau grass in the last 4 years at that right back slot we were all in panic. i like hardworking players as much as the next fan, but being hardworking/pride/courage and all these wonderful superlatives can't get you that far if you're playing like crap....

arbeloa may be a fantastic individual and great human being (i don't know him personally), but as far as football is concerned, i hope lucas isn't following that blueprint. arbeloa was practically known more for his tweets and interviews than for his performance on the pitch.....i think he might be our version of what oleguer was to our rivals. (oleguer was definitely a worse footballer than arbeloa, i'd give arbeloa that. at his worst he was still better than oleguer)
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top