iftikhar
Sri
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Helmer
Nishankly
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pardiola's rendition of Hotel California vs 5 times European Champions - Page 3 Empty Re: Pardiola's rendition of Hotel California vs 5 times European Champions

Post by Sri Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:54 pm

:bow:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Pardiola's rendition of Hotel California vs 5 times European Champions - Page 3 Empty Re: Pardiola's rendition of Hotel California vs 5 times European Champions

Post by Nishankly Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:56 pm

Sri wrote::bow:

tbh some of my posts already have subtle hints hmm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:19 pm

Nah man, I thought you'll go full trolltard. Sad

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:06 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Well guess what

Lovren is the one you got

so why don't you get behind your team and your players you spoiled brats

Ya.

Not only that but Lovren has been damn good under Klopp. Even in an emphatic win they bitch and moan.

Even Moreno played a decent part. Good on him. If he can embrace being second to Milner at LB, put his nose down and keep working at improving even I might like him.

Firmino though...damn what a player. Super weird guy too, but probably my favourite player in the world right now. I'm working to emulate his play IRL. Up to 4 goals, 8 assists in 6 games in my first season as striker ffs.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3