Virgil Van Dijk watch: A new Hope?

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Re: Virgil Van Dijk watch: A new Hope?

Post by Nishankly on Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:58 am

Can't when he's individually with his presence made us better. No way we would gotten anywhere with Klavan-Lovren or even Matip in these matches. Man's a tank.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Posts : 15330
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Virgil Van Dijk watch: A new Hope?

Post by Unique on Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:21 am

vvd is a top class defender and the world knows this. :coffee:

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12611
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Virgil Van Dijk watch: A new Hope?

Post by FennecFox7 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:28 am

Wow at the negativity. I've watched Liverpool for their last few matches. VVD is a top defender who's actually really damn good on the ball and physically complete. He has his lapses of concentration but Liverpools defense is night and day without him. Reminds me of Ramos tbh, but better defensively with headers.

_________________

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6272
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Virgil Van Dijk watch: A new Hope?

Post by Nishankly on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:24 pm


avatar
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 15330
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Virgil Van Dijk watch: A new Hope?

Post by BusterLfc on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:32 pm

I love how today he was constantly shouting to players where to pass and run to create space, he is a leader. Future captain imo.
avatar
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sampdoria
Posts : 1464
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Virgil Van Dijk watch: A new Hope?

Post by urbaNRoots on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:45 pm

He's clearly an elite player, money well spent.
avatar
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 15501
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Virgil Van Dijk watch: A new Hope?

Post by Unique on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:49 pm

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2018/08/12/video-lfc-fans-love-van-dijks-frank-and-quite-rude-instructions-to-mane/

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12611
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Virgil Van Dijk watch: A new Hope?

Post by BusterLfc on Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:06 pm

Liverpool in the PL since Van Dijk's debut:

-10 goals conceded (least conceded goals of all teams in the league)
-11 clean sheets (most clean sheets in the league)
-7 clean sheets in a row at Anfield
avatar
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sampdoria
Posts : 1464
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Virgil Van Dijk watch: A new Hope?

Post by Firenze on Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:30 pm

I still don't personally believe that besides aerial prowess he's top tier tbh, decent passer of the ball and gives Liverpool some backbone, but it's pretty hard to argue with those stats. Used to call him the Dutch Williams but honestly, I think the standard of quality for CB's in the PL is dire nowadays he's probably top 3 in this era.
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 26728
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Virgil Van Dijk watch: A new Hope?

Post by Unique on Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:04 pm

@Firenze wrote:I still don't personally believe that besides aerial prowess he's top tier tbh, decent passer of the ball and gives Liverpool some backbone, but it's pretty hard to argue with those stats. Used to call him the Dutch Williams but honestly, I think the standard of quality for CB's in the PL is dire nowadays he's probably top 3 in this era.
he is a world class CB and is easy the best CB in england imo.

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12611
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Virgil Van Dijk watch: A new Hope?

Post by Firenze on Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:08 pm

rofl

no excuses territory then if you have the best CB in the league, the best player in the league in Salah etc eh

will quote you end of the season
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 26728
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Virgil Van Dijk watch: A new Hope?

Post by Unique on Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:09 pm

@Firenze wrote:rofl

no excuses territory then if you have the best CB in the league, the best player in the league in Salah etc eh

will quote you end of the season
dont forget the nabster. cheers

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12611
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Virgil Van Dijk watch: A new Hope?

Post by Casciavit on Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:05 am

Reminds me of a younger Kompany. VVD is the best CB in the PL. If Liverpool can win some trophies, I'll be the first to make best CB in the world shouts.

He's a complete CB. He's a leader and has a presence at the back. He's athletically dominant. He has size and quickness, and he's good on the ball. He's arguably the best CB when it comes to aerial defending. Not sure what more you could ask for from a CB.

_________________
avatar
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6571
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Virgil Van Dijk watch: A new Hope?

Post by Unique on Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:31 am

@Casciavit wrote:Reminds me of a younger Kompany. VVD is the best CB in the PL. If Liverpool can win some trophies, I'll be the first to make best CB in the world shouts.

He's a complete CB. He's a leader and has a presence at the back. He's athletically dominant. He has size and quickness, and he's good on the ball. He's arguably the best CB when it comes to aerial defending. Not sure what more you could ask for from a CB.
Thumbs up

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12611
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Virgil Van Dijk watch: A new Hope?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum