Nishankly
Art Morte
48 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 26 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by CBarca Tue May 16, 2017 8:48 pm

:bow: BC

Apologies unique I was unnecessarily aggressive with that response. BC's informative and calm response illustrates why he's a mod and I'm a pleb

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue May 16, 2017 9:04 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Unique wrote:I cant say I follow these storys because its all boring shit tbh but what secrets did trump tell to Russia. Very Happy
Apparently it was something about how ISIS planned to use laptop batteries as airplane bombs. Nothing earth shattering, but apparently it has strained the relationship between the intelligence source (a different country) and the US, and it also makes US intelligence allies less likely to share info if they think it will either be divulged by Trump's whims or massively leaked to wikileaks as these things have happened in the past.

Also, the info supposedly put a Israeli spy undercover in ISIS in jeopardy.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 16, 2017 9:06 pm

well tbh guys trump talking to Russia about things isis are doing is a good thing is it not. i don't see how that's giving away secrets tbf. the more we all talk about how to stop isis must be a good thing.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 16, 2017 9:07 pm

Yeah, if everyone now knows someone in ISIS is undercover and had access to that kind of knowledge how long will it take them to figure out who he is? I'm sure they're trying to extract him as we speak
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 16, 2017 9:10 pm

dmize wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Unique wrote:I cant say I follow these storys because its all boring shit tbh but what secrets did trump tell to Russia. Very Happy
Apparently it was something about how ISIS planned to use laptop batteries as airplane bombs. Nothing earth shattering, but apparently it has strained the relationship between the intelligence source (a different country) and the US, and it also makes US intelligence allies less likely to share info if they think it will either be divulged by Trump's whims or massively leaked to wikileaks as these things have happened in the past.

how can a Israeli be under cover in isis and not get found out scratch i mean you cant hide a jew inside a muslim terrorist organisation
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue May 16, 2017 9:18 pm

Unique wrote:
dmize wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

how can a Israeli be under cover in isis and not get found out scratch i mean you cant hide a jew inside a muslim terrorist organisation

Idk, may not be jewish, it was a spy "placed by Israel" to quote this article: http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/trumps-disclosure-endangered-spy-inside-isis-israel-officials/story?id=47449304
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue May 16, 2017 9:23 pm

Unique wrote:
dmize wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

You might not believe it but I'd imagine he wouldn't tell them he's a jew (if he even is a jew) or spying for Israel.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Yeah, why wouldn't a Jew be able to go undercover? They're not required to wear the yellow badges anymore.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 16, 2017 9:39 pm

do you know what it would take for a jew to go under cover in isis and not get found out. these people are fanatics and one slip up would blow that cover. for a jew to get inside isis he would have to spend years as a Islamic fanatic just to get in the door. i doubt it was a jew tbh. it was probs a muslim they have turned traitor.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 16, 2017 9:39 pm

zigra wrote:
Unique wrote:
dmize wrote:

You might not believe it but I'd imagine he wouldn't tell them he's a jew (if he even is a jew) or spying for Israel.
i didn't think of that
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Unique wrote:do you know what it would take for a jew to go under cover in isis and not get found out. these people are fanatics and one slip up would blow that cover. for a jew to get inside isis he would have to spend years as a Islamic fanatic just to get in the door. i doubt it was a jew tbh. it was probs a muslim they have turned traitor.

You just described every undercover spy though. It's such a dangerous "occupation" which is why it's so important to keep that information top secret.

If such a part of a nations intelligence program can't even be entrusted to the President. He simply needs to go.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 16, 2017 10:06 pm

You know Unique, not every Israeli is Jewish, and it doesn't make a Muslim a traitor to go against ISIS (who have killed far more Muslims than anything else)...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 16, 2017 10:08 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:do you know what it would take for a jew to go under cover in isis and not get found out. these people are fanatics and one slip up would blow that cover. for a jew to get inside isis he would have to spend years as a Islamic fanatic just to get in the door.  i doubt it was a jew tbh. it was probs a muslim they have turned traitor.

You just described every undercover spy though. It's such a dangerous "occupation"
which is why it's so important to keep that information top secret.

If such a part of a nations intelligence program can't even be entrusted to the President. He simply needs to go.
but what a job to have though. you get to live on the edge and serve your country at the same time.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 16, 2017 10:11 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:You know Unique, not every Israeli is Jewish, and it doesn't make a Muslim a traitor to go against ISIS (who have killed far more Muslims than anything else)...
i know both of that. but there is far more chance that the Israelis have turned a muslim isis member than they have planted a jew in isis.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 16, 2017 10:25 pm

I don't really know where the whole Jewish thing comes into this

They planted a spy in ISIS. Could be Jewish, could be Christian hell could be Jehovah's Witness. I'm sure the person is playing a radical Islamic worshipper if the spy is in ISIS.

And that's completely believable because stuff like this happens all the time in the intelligence agencies of incredibly powerful nations like the US, England, Israel, Russia etc
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 16, 2017 10:29 pm

Unique wrote:so does anyone know what secrets trump gave to Russia ?

To add to what BC said, the source of the information is a highly placed spy by the Israelis (reported to be the country the intel came from) in ISIS and if ISIS got a hold of that intel, according to former security analysts, it would be easy for them to fish out the spy and kill him.

That type of intel is called "Code Word" intel as it's so sensitive that the recipient country (the US in this case) aren't allowed to share it with any other allies without the permission of the country it came from. It's one of the biggest offences you can commit in the intel sharing community. Trump probably just said it off the cuff to boast about the US's intelligence gathering. He's an idiot.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 16, 2017 10:33 pm

Ah I see it's already been expanded upon. Also, if Iran - one of Russia's allies and Israel's main threat in the region - get a hold of that intel, it could be really bad. Apparently, Mossad are "boiling mad" at what happened. http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/333670-israeli-intelligence-boiling-mad-at-trump-report
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 16, 2017 10:51 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Ah I see it's already been expanded upon. Also, if Iran - one of Russia's allies and Israel's main threat in the region - get a hold of that intel, it could be really bad. Apparently, Mossad are "boiling mad" at what happened. http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/333670-israeli-intelligence-boiling-mad-at-trump-report
mossad know what we had for dinner. when it comes to intelligence they have it all.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 17, 2017 2:05 am

Unique wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Ah I see it's already been expanded upon. Also, if Iran - one of Russia's allies and Israel's main threat in the region - get a hold of that intel, it could be really bad. Apparently, Mossad are "boiling mad" at what happened. http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/333670-israeli-intelligence-boiling-mad-at-trump-report
mossad know what we had for dinner. when it comes to intelligence they have it all.

They don't share it all though. Especially not with countries whose interests don't align with theirs. Like Russia (Iran).
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 17, 2017 3:12 am

Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed May 17, 2017 3:22 am

When asked how the U.S. government can move on after the president's disclosure to the Russians, Yatom said, "It can be repaired by asking again the Americans not to do it, not to convey such a nature of information, which is very sensitive and probably after a short period of time, the relations will be recovered, unless the phenomena of conveying information to a third party will continue."
That's asking too much imo.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 17, 2017 4:44 am

Right, there's probably nothin that Vladimir doesn't already know Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed May 17, 2017 5:01 pm

Unique wrote:
dmize wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

You're underestimating Mossad, these guys are top notch, they could easily carry an operation on all types of hostile territories.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?_r=0
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat May 20, 2017 11:34 pm

Unique wrote:do you know what it would take for a jew to go under cover in isis and not get found out. these people are fanatics and one slip up would blow that cover. for a jew to get inside isis he would have to spend years as a Islamic fanatic just to get in the door.  i doubt it was a jew tbh. it was probs a muslim they have turned traitor.

I can't imagine infiltrating ISIS would be that hard, never mind for professionals. ISIS gets a fair amount of recruits from abroad, and some are European origin. And actually a good number of ISIS are not even Muslim fanatics, its has been well documented some have picked up a copy of "Korean for dummies," or other simplified methods(ex google,blogs,etc) of learning about the religion.
Their standard of allowing members join their terrorist group is very low. Which makes them very susceptible to be infiltrated.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 21, 2017 3:31 pm

Donald Trump watch - Page 26 Img_1910
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender