Did Koke provoke CR7 into coming out of the closet?

+27
Unique
Myesyats
Warrior
M99
nasir6371
Rebaño Sagrado
Thimmy
Adit
futbol_bill
Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
dronte
Luca
RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
FennecFox7
Lucifer
zigra
Kaladin
CBarca
McAgger
Firenze
Harmonica
rincon
Katy Perry
Doc
BarrileteCosmico
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Did Koke provoke CR7 into coming out of the closet?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Did Koke provoke CR7 into coming out of the closet?

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:14 pm

Unique wrote:I think the word phobic should be dropped. when people attack gay people for being gay they are not scared of them. they do it because they don't like them. anyway Ronaldo is not gay. he gets better pussy than james bond. Thumbs up

Submitting this post for a Pulitzer.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Did Koke provoke CR7 into coming out of the closet?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Did Koke provoke CR7 into coming out of the closet?

Post by Harmonica Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:16 pm

This will be fun quote to remember, ends every debate. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:20 pm

Thread of the Year material.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:55 pm

Unique wrote:I think the word phobic should be dropped. when people attack gay people for being gay they are not scared of them. they do it because they don't like them. anyway Ronaldo is not gay. he gets better pussy than james bond. Thumbs up

Found the homophobic.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:27 pm

M99 wrote:

Found the homophobic.
not me buddy. one thing you should know about me by now is I say what I think. I don't exactly hide my feelings for islam do I. if I had a problem with gay people I would say so.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:29 pm

Why do mods allow these homophobic insults against posters? Fakenaldo fans think everyone is homophobic if they are against their gay lord.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:07 pm

Good thread slowly being turned into trash Proud
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:11 pm

CBarca wrote:Good thread slowly being turned into trash Proud
it was a trash thread to start with
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:17 pm

I'm fairly confident he is gay and hope it comes out.

I've got some big annoying cr7 / madrid fanboy friends. These friends of mine are muslim too. As a proud cr7 hater I talk a lot of smack about cr7 and they talk smack back.

I'd love to see their reactions when they find out he's gay. A real dilemma for them and endless trolling for me.

Not that I have anything against gays or muslims Very Happy

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:30 pm

rincon wrote:I honestly don't know why people find the fact that he has a kid so weird.

He is a super star who could get almost any woman on the planet. It makes all the sense in the world to enjoy this instead of being tied down. If he wants a kid, but doesn't want to settle yet, he is doing things exactly right.

This.

How many girls hasnt CR been caught with?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3