5 time European Champions vs The age old Black Cats evil omen

+3
Helmer
Sri
Nishankly
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

5 time European Champions vs The age old Black Cats evil omen - Page 2 Empty Re: 5 time European Champions vs The age old Black Cats evil omen

Post by Helmer Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:22 pm

And good to see our back 5 settling as a unit. Karius is also showing more confidence now.

If our front three need to learn to keep calm and make right decisions against PTB teams. I feel like players get frustrated, lose their cool and just fluff the shots or make a wrong pass; when the game is not going so free flowing as they want.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

5 time European Champions vs The age old Black Cats evil omen - Page 2 Empty Re: 5 time European Champions vs The age old Black Cats evil omen

Post by Unique Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:46 pm

Helmer wrote:And good to see our back 5 settling as a unit. Karius is also showing more confidence now.

If our front three need to learn to keep calm and make right decisions against PTB teams. I feel like players get frustrated, lose their cool and just fluff the shots or make a wrong pass; when the game is not going so free flowing as they want.
I agree mate. I think some of our players let the pressure get to them a little bit. none of our players are used to winning titles so its understandable they feel the pressure.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2