Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Harmonica on Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:21 am

Never been to TES? Because of mods you can still play it today and make it look good, it costs like pennies in Steam. Imo it's the best modded game of all-time.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Thimmy on Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:35 am

@Harmonica wrote:Never been to TES? Because of mods you can still play it today and make it look good, it costs like pennies in Steam. Imo it's the best modded game of all-time.

I would, if I was single and had owned a computer. I bought a macbook for video editing purposes, about 6 years ago. Haven't had a computer since then. My girlfriend nags on me all the time for playing console games a few hours before I go to bed, and I don't think a stationary computer with a proper gaming setup would make things any better. If anything, I'd probably feel more compelled to spend time on it, which wouldn't bode well for my relationship or my social life in general Razz

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:53 am

Well OpenMW has been feature ready a long time, and 1.0 release should be inside a year. It works with macOS, although there's no graphical parity yet. Then you can do a lot of pla... ehm video editing with it. Wink

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:45 am

I might check it out hmm

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5