Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:38 am

@Harmonica wrote:So you don't care about that, but you were still triggered about it? rofl

Witcher 3 is good game, I actually like it, but I like good games. The fact that you don't even know what I'm talking about, or how you can't give even single argument why Witcher 3 is a good game personifies you as modern fanboy cast, you preach how Whicher 3 is a good game as you probably buy Apple not knowing why it's any good.

Witcher isn't ground breaking in any faset though, like Gothic, Morrowind and Oblivion were. Nor does it have anykind of longevity. You can still play Morrowind through after numerous playthroughs differently. After about 200 hours of good story, dated graphics and ancient game mechanics Witcher 3 is done, you'll get nothing out of it, because it's just that, a good story.

Except i wasn't....

Also the only Apple product i ever bought was an ipod like 8 years ago lol.

Also if replaying Witcher 3 is so impossible explain why i have done it 5 times over ( and played it differently everytime)plus the expansions?

You shouldn't assume to know everything.

This was never about Witcher 3 anyway, it was about your nonsense that Modded Morrowind is better visually than modern RPGs ( not just Witcher 3 either as Fallout 4 is clearly superior visually and i don't like that game)

You made about it Witcher 3 because your incredibly defensive for some reason.

You'll notice i never once challenged any of your opinions on Witcher 3 because quite frankly i don't care enough to change someone elses opinion despite the fact i disagree with all of it tremendously.

You feel how you feel and that won't change, just like i won't change how i feel that Witcher 3 is the best game i have played and i have been playing games for 22 years.

I'm sure Morrowind is a good game, i have never cared to play it as i strongly dislike Oblivion and Skyrim so unless it's fundamentally different i won't like it.

That isn't what i was arguing, only that you are acting like it looks amazing visually when it really doesn't.

I'm sure you wanted everyone to agree with you but the eye test says different as i have seen games that are two generations old which look better.

That still isn't a reason to shit on a game which this has nothing to do with and insist that opinion on others.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:48 am

Except you were.

I don't know, because you're an idiot, or you're so invested in it that you can't enjoy anything else... Keep going?

I posted this thread tonque-in-cheek to every one who wants to experience the best open world rpg ever with modern graphics, with shortlinks to mods needed. And que few seconds later, first Witcher 3 fanboy comes in like all his favorite pillows were suddenly stolen.
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:i feel that Witcher 3 is the best game i have played and i have been playing games for 22 years.

I'm sure Morrowind is a good game, i have never cared to play it as i strongly dislike Oblivion and Skyrim so unless it's fundamentally different i won't like it.
Don't ever talk me about games again.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:52 am

No i wasn't....

You posted screenshots and acted like it was better looking than anything today when it isn't.

That's it, then you went defensive and every single reply was an attack on Witcher 3 when it was never about that.

I already said that Fallout 4 looks better, also how precious are you that you can't take someone elses opinion without getting incredibly defensive Laughing

Such an immature little child, never talk to someone who can't take someone elses opinion as just that and have a mature discussion without resorting to attacks? gladly lol.

Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci on Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:14 am

Lad really out here taking his trolling talents from GD to gaming & sports http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/IMG_6860.png
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:04 am

Never seen Mole so triggered since Tom and Firenze laughed at PES sales.

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:13 am

I'm not triggered at all lol.

If i was triggered i'd actually argue his opinions when i never did.

Y'all need to read up on what triggered actually means lol, considering his reaction to absolutely nothing and constant twisting to something completely different.

It's not me who is the triggered one here lol.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:15 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
It's not me who is the triggered one here lol.

Thats something a triggered person would say hmm

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:18 am

I just don't get why you waste so much time on him mole.
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:09 pm

OpenMW Multiplayer 0.60 today laughs at your TESO Morrowind crapola.

https://openmw.org/en/

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum