Helmer
Curtinho
Art Morte
Hapless_Hans
Nishankly
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

5 time European Champions vs They blow bubbles ffs Empty 5 time European Champions vs They blow bubbles ffs

Post by Nishankly Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:16 pm

West Ham come to Anfield as they continue to play every match away in the PL.

Team news:

Mane, Lallana, Matip fit. Studge is a doubt.

Karius
Clyne Matip Lovren Milner
Henderson Can Lallana
Mane Origi Firmino

Bogie team, Need to take care of only Payet.

Hope we win
YNWA
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

5 time European Champions vs They blow bubbles ffs Empty Re: 5 time European Champions vs They blow bubbles ffs

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:44 pm

West Ham are due a win, and Liverpool are on their way into a mini crisis, caused by the arrogance of their fans.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

5 time European Champions vs They blow bubbles ffs Empty Re: 5 time European Champions vs They blow bubbles ffs

Post by Nishankly Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:04 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:West Ham are due a win, and Liverpool are on their way into a mini crisis, caused by the arrogance of their fans.

We are going to lose because a few fans managed to get under your skin on the internet. okay then
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:44 pm

We're going to lose because Carroll is back.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:11 pm

I'd like to see Klopp experiment with the diamond formation he was trying out with Sturridge/Origi together. Firmino looked very uncomfortable from out wide.

Something like this:

Clyne - Matip - Lovren - Milner
Lallana - Henderson - Wijnaldum
Mane
Origi - Firmino
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:25 pm

Firminos problem is not playing out from wide but with whom he plays. For him it suits better when he plays with Coutinho or Sturridge because of their movement and dribbling. Origi doesnt make movement like Studge does. Studge even his lazy days makes small runs all over the place. I think the difference in the movement of attackers around Firmino has influence over him much more than we actually see.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:40 pm

if Liverpool lose this game then someone needs to be shot. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:14 pm

Nishankly wrote:West Ham come to Anfield as they continue to play every match away in the PL.

Team news:

Mane, Lallana, Matip fit. Studge is a doubt.

Karius
Clyne Matip Lovren Milner
Henderson Can Lallana
Mane Origi Firmino

Bogie team, Need to take care of only Payet.

Hope we win
YNWA
Emre did score a goal last match, but I would much prefer Wijnaldum.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:10 pm

Origi moves plenty I don't know what you're talking about there.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:00 pm

Origis movement is completely different compared to Firmino as a striker or Sturridge as a striker. Sorry but he doesnt switch positions up front as often as Sturridge or Firmino would. Watch any game where Origi is playing up front and watch the movement of our front three. It is not the same.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:44 am

Title ffs :bow:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:35 pm

Hey guys, it's game day :coffee:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:31 pm

5 time European Champions vs They blow bubbles ffs CzZ8fIbWIAIDxUl

Wij ahead of Can. Interesting !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:32 pm

he is not even on the bench scratch did I miss any injury update ?

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Three teenagers on the bench, I'm sure at least one will make an entrance.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Can has a knee injury that's why he didn't make the bench. It's not bad though and he should be back for the next game
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:37 pm

Lallana cheers

and immediately a scare on the other end :coffee:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:18 pm

Karius is honestly *bleep* garbage, if this was Mig he would of been burned at the stake.

I tottaly get why Klopp backs him week after week, as that's his managment style, but 100% his cost us any chance this season to challenge for the tittle, back to fighting for top four.

P.S that was a pen FML.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:19 pm

So McAgger, do you still maintain that Karius is better than Mignolet? This guy couldn't save a ship from sinking on a dry dock.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Another shit performance after being in total control. Unless klopp can fix the defence we will never win a lge title. And TBH i don't think he will. The team is good to watch and we score goals but playing like we do will never win a title
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:42 pm

I agree this was just one of those games, Im just worried Klopp forgets that the core of the squad are still a bunch of mentally weak midtable contending underachieving lads.

Its all on Klopp now, If he's not as obstinate as i think he is, He will enter the market legitimately and get atleast 2 competing starters.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:08 pm

Firmino has been disgustingly bad ever since Coutinho hasn't been holding his hand. Absolutely ruins everything he touches. Curtinho I don't ever want to hear your dumbass saying he's our best player.

We win this game 100% with Phil.

Karius was awful today. There's nothing I can say other than that. But Mignolet is even worse. I don't ever want Mignolet to play for us again.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:15 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Firmino has been disgustingly bad ever since Coutinho hasn't been holding his hand. Absolutely ruins everything he touches. Curtinho I don't ever want to hear your dumbass saying he's our best player.

We win this game 100% with Phil.

Karius was awful today. There's nothing I can say other than that. But Mignolet is even worse. I don't ever want Mignolet to play for us again.
karius should of saved the first goal and matip made a cock up for the 2nd goal. But the biggest problem is that klopp has no idea how to stop the goals going in. Took conte 2-3 games to sort out the Chelsea defence. Klopp is no closer to solving the problem now than he was when he first came.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:19 pm

Go back to a mental institution you peasant.

Do you even read what you write? Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:10 am

Don't call me James wrote:Go back to a mental institution you peasant.

Do you even read what you write? Laughing
your problem is you know *bleep* all about football. You see the team knock a few goals in against a scrub team and you think we are the best team in the world. You talk to much bollox mate and it comes back to bite you on the ass. No point in talking to you about defending because it's clear you know *bleep* all about it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next