General Games Discussion

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Re: General Games Discussion

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:15 pm

Looks like CoD might be going back to World War II hmm

http://charlieintel.com/2017/03/24/rumor-leaked-art-work-suggest-cod-2017-will-called-call-duty-wwii/

Just leaked artwork so far but looks legit.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

hmm

I'd say I'm interested but Battlefield 1 was fantastic and I got bored with that within a week or two, so I'm probably just done with FPS. Might check it out though since I always preferred the more arcade gameplay of COD to BF.
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:28 pm

Yesssssss :bow:

Might actually buy this :bow:

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:32 pm

day 1
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:41 pm

@rincon wrote:
I guess you have never had opinions about anything that differed from the company that produced it.

Missed this btw, no i just think it's stupid to overreact to a trailer and decide you know everything before the game is released.

I will admit i get triggered by stuff like this, because i find it very annoying to see people overreact to trailers before playing a game and watching a film.

I have to lol at the company comment btw, anyone here who knows me knows i'm the very opposite.

Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:44 pm

@Firenze wrote:hmm

I'd say I'm interested but Battlefield 1 was fantastic and I got bored with that within a week or two, so I'm probably just done with FPS. Might check it out though since I always preferred the more arcade gameplay of COD to BF.

Probably because you played it by yourself and BF is impossible by yourself. In CoD you can win games single handedly by yourself.

Only reason i'm not still playing BF1 to this day is shite team mates, i *bleep* hated how moronic they were.

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:55 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@rincon wrote:
I guess you have never had opinions about anything that differed from the company that produced it.

Missed this btw, no i just think it's stupid to overreact to a trailer and decide you know everything before the game is released.

I will admit i get triggered by stuff like this, because i find it very annoying to see people overreact to trailers before playing a game and watching a film.

This is why developers are very safe with their promotion of a game, because people can't control their emotions and act like they know exactly how it's going to be. Instead of acting like adults waiting to see if their questions will be answered they act like they know everything.

Same thing happened with Horizon trailers on here, all i saw was looks meh, story is bad, looks horribly written etc etc. People overreact to trailers all the time.

I have to lol at the company comment btw, i couldn't care less tbh and anybody here that knows me will tell you i'm frankly the opposite. Hell i loved Mass Effect but i didn't blindly go out and buy it just because it's made by a developer who i enjoyed.

I'm just not very emotional when it comes to these things, i can look at it very level headed and wait and see before i decide if i know everything about something which you have clearly demonstrated in this instance that you cannot.

After one trailer you have decided, that it doesn't make sense for him to be in Norse Mythology, have a kid, being nice to said kid, not being angry all the time and so on.

Don't you see how that might be just a bit of an overreaction? but no lets not wait for the game to actually explain why these things have happened lets decide it's all wrong from the outset.

I truly wonder what my world would be like if i was overly emotional like this.

Since you can't handle different opinions than your own, lets put that aside.

Where was I overemotional? hell, if there is one thing that I've never been called in my life is that. Having an opinion doesn't make you overemotional, the whole point of releasing a trailer is to show a game and for people to check it out and get hyped, or not.

Read yours and mines posts back and see who is being sensitive and unreasonable.

I had a different opionion than you apparently, from the get go you called it "silly conclusions".

I say the game looks great, you accuse me of disliking change for some reason. I'll let you explain that one.

Your bring up the Last of Us for whatever reason as I had ever commented on that. A different game, a different situation, I don't know what kind of arguments you had with people over the Last of Us.

And I didn't respond personally to any of that^.

Now you come with this.

You got this triggered by a comment on a game that I even said that looked great from the start. So why don't you take your oversensitive reactionary bullshit somewhere else.
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:07 pm

I have no problem with people having a different opinion lol.

What i do have a problem with is people overreacting to trailers acting like they know everything and refusing to allow the questions they have to be answered but instead overreacting to nothing and acting like you know everything already.

This isn't about disagreeing with an opinion, this is about you decided you know everything and refusing to accept the fact that the issues you have might get answered.

You have decided all these things before the creator of this product even gets the chance to prove what they have done makes sense.

You are jumping to silly conclusions that's fact, because the game was two years away from release when the trailer was released and in position to answer your questions that far out.

It's just silly, all i'm saying is at least wait for what their reasons are before you decide everything is BS on their part.

Hell you might end being proved right but not allowing those questions to be answered is childish at best.

It's like writing off a sequel to a film before you even see it because you don't like the direction from a trailer.

Hell this is what game sequels are literally supposed to do, answer the questions that the previous one left behind. To literally decide you are not going to allow that and assume it's cheap and lazy based on obviously nothing is as i said at best childish.

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:19 pm

You see, you keep assuming 100 things. I guess you are projecting other arguments you've had before on this.

Where did I refuse for anyone to answer anything?

I even complimented the game, and didn't once mention that I wouldn't get it. If the game is good, I will most likely get it, as I have gotten some of the old ones.

That doesn't mean one has to like everything about it. I actually looked into the game at that point btw, I didn't just go by the trailer.

One forms opinions based on your experiences and critical reasoning. I can like a movie and its sequels even though in terms of writing and character development some things are unnecessary or tacked on.

You are trying to take some sort of moral high ground that doesn't exist when debating about whether a game's 8th sequel is taking certain liberties with the characters and stories it created.
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:38 pm

World at War II has leaked like 5 different times before and instead we got Black Ops 3, Ghosts, Advanced Warfare and all that BS. So I'm not that confident although I did feel Activision would pounce on it after BF 1's success.

EDIT: It might be legit. This is what Activision said month ago. http://www.polygon.com/2017/2/9/14568006/call-of-duty-2017-back-to-its-roots-world-war-ii

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:50 pm

Inb4 alternate WW2 where exo-*bleep*-suits are a thing :facepalm:

Needs to be good old fashioned FPS with absolutely no wall running or double jump BS.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:17 pm

Nothing will top World At War

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:21 pm

Can't wait for WW2 with jetpacks tbh.

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:56 pm

@Firenze it took me at least 50 tries to get it, but finally Hanzo dropped the Iga set Proud

That was so god damn long. Finally.
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:06 pm

Enjoying GOW 3 so far, there are some things which make it quite clear it's a PS3 game though.

Especially some of the non-combat controls, platforming and camera.

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:40 pm

@rincon wrote:@Firenze it took me at least 50 tries to get it, but finally Hanzo dropped the Iga set Proud

That was so god damn long. Finally.

only one I bothered farming was Li The Red Demon, took probably 40 attempts to get the spear + armor blueprints. I didn't mind too much as I eventually got him to like 20 seconds a fight.

Some of the other sets were really cool but I was a spear user so that benefited me the most and the dope sets were on bosses you had to play through entire levels to farm, ain't nobody got time for that

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:35 pm

Would love a legit CoD again

Although after this WW2 game if it happens they need to make more fantasy modern wars or put a spin on WW2 because after 4,0000 linear WW2 games 1 per console generation is enough.

Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:06 pm

Need a COD: GL Warfare imo

Pep vs Anti-Pep factions at war.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:19 pm

Also known as rushers v campers imo hmm

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:29 pm

The Pep camp motto:

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:31 pm

As if Pep is that good of a motivational speaker.

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:39 pm

Pep will probably ban heartbeat sensors and say his team has big balls for turning the audio to 99 and listening in to the footsteps instead.
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:43 pm

Pep the type to lose in Overtime on Demolition and call it one of the proudest days of his career

Pep the type to say that one of his teammates who got 0 points on Demolition and killed himself by overcooking his own grenades one of the best performances he's ever seen unironically

Etc
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:45 pm

Can't see Pep not using Heart Beat sensors tbh, how else can he be a fraud and as much of a coward as possible to get wins?

Unless he can OMA claymores hmm

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:49 pm

Pep would suffer at the hands of me sitting in a window with OMA noob toobs getting cross map triples. Type of guy to keep going back to the same spot and challenge me from a bad position too.

Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:51 pm

Pep would give Tom a Nuke by keep dieing to OMA and question why he lost.

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next