Valkyrja
Jay29
halamadrid2
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid vs Sevilla - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Sevilla

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:43 pm

Whats s nice little game. This is where Zidane shines so far this season, big games unlike Carlo, he gets these guys to focus and to play to their level. Sevilla looked like they had no clue what to do against us, but damn what a nice midfield we have, technically they are so so good

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:54 pm

I think this game was closer to what ZZ wants Madrid to do. The pressing was relentless. He would work wonders with a non primadona front 3. The style change was drastic

Zidane ffs :bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:11 am

Definitely JIbers, the team in these games is showing great level of collective pressing. there were times were pinning sevilla back and just toying with them left and right.

https://vimeo.com/198127304

tactically this is actually pretty good

and yeah Morata is not doing shit with his chances, he was bad yesterday, did a lot with the pressing but in front of the goal he was poor despite some chances
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:17 am

I didnt watch the match but i suspect they played the way they were meant to play.

Let's not get carried away; you know this team and what they are capable of. you know how they always drop their level after a few goods games and then grind out wins or draws.

On the optimistic side, let's hope they have decided to turn a new leaf with the new year.
One can only imagine: If we went 38 games unbeaten playing mediocre football for more than half of the games, what would happen if we actually start playing to our level Shocked
*covering my eyes and ears*
please don't say it, the prospect sounds scary.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:10 pm

Yeah it seems that BBC will eventually be left out. One has to ride the bench.. At first I thought it would be Benz but when you see moratas play today, I'm not even sure yet.

It's good to have this problem; against scrubs we can use bbc and bigger teams would maybe require a more balanced line up. Competition is created as well, something out starting forward line hasn't gotten in a long time.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:17 pm

^^ Problem is, at Madrid, we're doing the exact opposite: we play the BBC against the heavyweights and leave the players who destroyed Atlético and Sevilla for the small games, unless someone from the front three gets injured.

It's a shame because we have the players to field a well-balanced, dynamic lineup that can nullify any kind of pressing and dominate the holy hell out of any team out there, and yet, for some reason, we keep giving the nod to two of the laziest players I have seen in recent years.

If you think about it, it's a miracle that we've managed to win two CLs in three years while defending with 7 men.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:20 pm

I should add that Bale should be exempt from that criticism because, unlike the other two, he upped his work rate significantly and started playing for the team instead of going for glory.

I have nothing but respect for him.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2