Post by zigra Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:07 pm

Always thought the pope is the catholic leader hmm

zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

European Refugee Crisis - Page 7 Empty Re: European Refugee Crisis

Post by Myesyats Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:19 am

rincon wrote:I'm not sure I understand your comment. If I misunderstand, please disregard this comment.

Should we follow "Catholic leaders" now? Laughing
If you are calling me sheep because I don't follow a bishop then thats the most ironic thing I've ever read.

That genius in that article is speaking against secularism. Thats all that needs to be said. This is no better than celebrities or footballers making bold on politics like their opinion should matter more than anyone else's.

Of course the way he expressed his opinion will not appeal to everyone because it's controversial but the general premise of his statement is right, I feel for you if you can't grasp such basic common sense.

Why is preserving catholic values not important anymore?

In my opinion those so-called catholic leaders are simply money grabbers taking advantage of people who believe in a imaginary creation because they need to have a sense of belonging and the comforting thought that something awaits them after death BUT I take the words of this bishop more seriously than Merkel because she is delusional and will lose in elections because of awful policies.

It's sad that a simple archbishop understands the issue but a lot of European leaders don't bar Putin, Viktor Orban and a couple others. Some are starting to realize already whereas some will later, the hard way.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:35 am

Of course Merkel is delusional but the random bishop calling to join church and state is the man.

Think for yourself Myesyats. Some random guy from some random creed saying whatever he wants to say holds no more value than your own words.

The church is a giant leech and a historical disaster. Secularism is pretty much universally a great move. Catholic leaders, just like any other religious leaders, should gtfo of politics and state matters.

Preserving "catholic" values is important for the church I guess. Why should it be important to me? it certainly shouldn't be important to a secular state with its own set of laws and freedom of religion. What are the catholic values while we are at it? everyone interprets it their own way. The good nun, the pedophile priest, the racists, the human right defenders, the warlord, the terrorist, the nice grandma, the common folk, they all feel more catholic than the rest in their own individual ways.

Keep Poland catholic if you want, vote for it and do want you must I guess. Its just a bit ironic from a guy trying to repel people pushing religion on others to turn around and do the same. Is this just a case of "my god is better than yours"?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:48 am

You can't just exclude religion from everything when religious extremism is the main cause of terrorism...

Gangs of Muslim Refugees Take Over Mall in Sweden

:facepalm:

http://www.livetradingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original1-vi-701x370.jpg
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:15 pm

you have no idea how many problems these refugees create. I live near the Macedonian - Greek border (about 10km from it). All of them are stationed here, we are 'border' that keeps them from coming to the EU and yet the rich countries have no plan or idea to help. Greece and Macedonia are left on their own only Austria helps. These guys are the worst (well most of them). They are the rich families coming from Syria.

We offer them bread they throw rock at us, they are always trying to create a problem especially if some foreign politician is coming from the EU. They throw rocks, they use kids as shield, they try to cut the fences of the border and smuggle they are making so much trash, they even raped few women here and yet people think they are the abused ones. I've never seen so much evil in people. They don't care about anything their aim is to go to Germany or France and they will create all sorts of trouble along the way, destroy nature and people's life in the way and they don't care. They almost destroyed whole city ffs.

I do care about the children and the people that actually are people among them but 90% of them are so evil.... Using children as shield while you offer them bread and they throw rocks at you is like the most evil thing you can do. Someone offering bread and water and you rape them or try to stab them...

Whoever created this problem of theirs should take them on their soil not use the poor countries for camps and bases.

I feel sorry for the kids that lost their lives and the honest families among them thou, its really sad to see children crying and that look in people's eyes, that look that tells you that they've lost everything. But again this is only 10% of them. One of them told me that in order to get out of Syria you need to pay 10,000 US $ per family member for the 'agent' to get you out of them and provide you papers and that the poor are 99% back in Syria. You also have no idea how many terrorist have been identified among them...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:17 am

DeviAngel wrote:you have no idea how many problems these refugees create. I live near the Macedonian - Greek border (about 10km from it). All of them are stationed here, we are 'border' that keeps them from coming to the EU and yet the rich countries have no plan or idea to help. Greece and Macedonia are left on their own only Austria helps. These guys are the worst (well most of them). They are the rich families coming from Syria.

We offer them bread they throw rock at us, they are always trying to create a problem especially if some foreign politician is coming from the EU. They throw rocks, they use kids as shield, they try to cut the fences of the border and smuggle they are making so much trash, they even raped few women here and yet people think they are the abused ones. I've never seen so much evil in people. They don't care about anything their aim is to go to Germany or France and they will create all sorts of trouble along the way, destroy nature and people's life in the way and they don't care. They almost destroyed whole city ffs.

I do care about the children and the people that actually are people among them but 90% of them are so evil.... Using children as shield while you offer them bread and they throw rocks at you is like the most evil thing you can do. Someone offering bread and water and you rape them or try to stab them...

Whoever created this problem of theirs should take them on their soil not use the poor countries for camps and bases.

I feel sorry for the kids that lost their lives and the honest families among them thou, its really sad to see children crying and that look in people's eyes, that look that tells you that they've lost everything. But again this is only 10% of them. One of them told me that in order to get out of Syria you need to pay 10,000 US $ per family member for the 'agent' to get you out of them and provide you papers and that the poor are 99% back in Syria. You also have no idea how many terrorist have been identified among them...

Don't you think they act out because they have seen unspeakable horror? I mean if my country was destroyed, and I had watched family and friends be killed, I would probably have emotional and behavior issues too.

Its easy to feel sorrow for little kids. They have no agency, they carry no threat to you. It takes true humanism to have empathy for the troubled adult, who might not be as ready to show gratefulness to you, and who might have pent up anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:01 am

DeviAngel wrote:you have no idea how many problems these refugees create. I live near the Macedonian - Greek border (about 10km from it). All of them are stationed here, we are 'border' that keeps them from coming to the EU and yet the rich countries have no plan or idea to help. Greece and Macedonia are left on their own only Austria helps. These guys are the worst (well most of them). They are the rich families coming from Syria.

We have all recognized that people that have gone through war and are treated like trash create problems... so are we supposed to let it all slide? What is your great plan if I may ask? Let them starve? Send back to their destroyed homes? All you are doing is complain and call these people evil without even knowing them. That's where you lost all credibility. You give them bread and they rape your women, what BS Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:20 am

Reminder: The bigger cause of the migrant crisis is countries like Niger where each woman has about 8 children.

But of course it's more effective emotional blackmail for someone to constantly harp on about war torn regions than admit they want Europeans to deal with the consequences of poorer country's excessive libidos.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:26 am

DuringTheWar wrote:Reminder: The bigger cause of the migrant crisis is countries like Niger where each woman has about 8 children.

But of course it's more effective emotional blackmail for someone to constantly harp on about war torn regions than admit they want Europeans to deal with the consequences of poorer country's excessive libidos.

Europeans made whores out of women throughout the world, and still do in Latin America and asia. High libidos isnt a poor country phenom. You could go to the Philippines right now, and soon as you step out of the airport you would see countless numbers of old British pensioners running around with kids(quite literally) on their arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:41 am

Who said we should let children starve to die? Mothers/women with children are fine but there's to many barbaric extremists amongst men that are a real threat and no good for the society.

They go bonkers when they see that women in Europe have actual rights and are treated properly. hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:45 am

For the kids, there's still hope to be raised with proper values.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:53 am

Myesyats wrote:Who said we should let children starve to die? Mothers/women with children are fine but there's to many barbaric extremists amongst men that are a real threat and no good for the society.

They go bonkers when they see that women in Europe have actual rights and are treated properly. hmm

Why should a woman get food while a man cant when they come from the same war torn area?

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:19 am

Can you drop that war torn BS already? Please, stop portraying them as victims. They are savages, nothing more.

These are grown men that should be fighting for their country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY9HYV3ZNgA
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:36 am

Myesyats wrote:Can you drop that war torn BS already? Please, stop portraying them as victims. They are savages, nothing more.

These are grown men that should be fighting for their country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY9HYV3ZNgA

Whether or not they are savages or not doesnt change the fact that Syria is war torn. Namely because western nations armed rebels within their nation.

Why would you be ok with giving women from these areas food and shelter, but not men?

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:03 am

In this case, yes.

As you can see, they throw away the help. Is that how oppresed people act? And don't say these are just few single examples, this is happening on a huge scale.

War-torn my ass. For me, running away instead of standing up for my country would be a dishonor.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:07 am

Myesyats wrote:In this case, yes.

As you can see, they throw away the help. Is that how oppresed people act? And don't say these are just few single examples, this is happening on a huge scale.

War-torn my ass. For me, running away instead of standing up for my country would be a dishonor.

Who do you think gave birth and raised these men? Who gave them their values?

Honestly, people wanting to accept the women and not men looks like a bunch of people trying to get a bunch of new women for their brothels and Sex Trafficking pits in Europe. Even more so when you consider how Europeans have historically treated, and still treats, women of the world in places they visited and colonized.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:25 am

Betty La Fea wrote:

Honestly, people wanting to accept the women and not men looks like a bunch of people trying to get a bunch of new women for their brothels and Sex Trafficking pits in Europe. Even more so when you consider how Europeans have historically treated, and still treats, women of the world in places they visited and colonized.

Enviroment forms a children's personality more than the mother herself. I don't know the traditions down there that well, but here we don't promote violence at schools or anywhere else, for one thing.

And you can be sure, I am not a sexual predator - in response to the second point of your post which I find amusing.

I don't see where you're going with the colonization remark because it has nothing to do with the topic that's being discussed.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:36 am

Myesyats wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Enviroment forms a children's personality more than the mother herself. I don't know the traditions down there that well, but here we don't promote violence at schools or anywhere else, for one thing.

And you can be sure, I am not a sexual predator - in response to the second point of your post which I find amusing.

I don't see where you're going with the colonization remark because it has nothing to do with the topic that's being discussed.

Environment is most certainly secondary to good parenting though. The saying goes a person gets their identity from their father, and their nurturing values from their mother. You treat women the way you do because you view that lens through how your mother was treated, and how she portrayed herself to you. I am the same way from my grandmother/mother. I would assume most people are.

It has nothing to do with being a sexual predator, but I have been to the red light district in holland, and I know I, as an east Asian, only saw people who looked like me in the netherlands there in that specific area. Funny enough in a much higher concentration than anything i saw anywhere else. There is a culture of accepted sex, and the trafficking that comes along with this, that is very much on the forefront when you see Europeans willing to embrace single women alone for shelter, while at the same point trying to shun the same men from that culture. We can make many excuses of men being violent, harder to integrate(which is silly seeing as women are the bearers of culture worldwide), and other things but the point is there. It is Suspicious wouldnt you guess so?

Say Japanese politicians were open to just accepting women and kids from a war torn area. Wouldnt you, as an outsider, find that weird if Japan had a history and accepted cultural practice of sexual brothels where women from poorer nations were overrepresented compared to their normal population in society?

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:10 am

Well history is history. Once in history Germany created concentration camps and thought of themselves as a superior race and now other races are basically running their country.

If you pay so much attention to history then you shouldn't be suprised why I want to close my borders to Muslim immigrants.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:43 am

Myesyats wrote:Well history is history. Once in history Germany created concentration camps and thought of themselves as a superior race and now other races are basically running their country.

If you pay so much attention to history then you shouldn't be suprised why I want to close my borders to Muslim immigrants.

Its not Just history though is it? Just last year an EU Minister for Germany called Chinese people dogs and slit eyes, and he didnt even have to step down. Could you imagine if a Chinese national minister insulted Europeans? There wouldnt have to be European outrage because Chinese outrage would force them out immediately. That is the definition of honor.

I think, at the base of your concern for wanting to close the border, is the idea that you don't want people different from you in your homeland. Its understandable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:09 pm

Well, when it comes to difference, I think every person is different, even those of the same colour/religion and political views.

It is not unusual for me to bump into a Chinese/Japanese person on my way to work/uni, I have no problem with it because they're peaceful and very well educated people. Not long ago I had an encounter with an older Chinese lady, she wanted to call somebody and in return she gave me 1 yuan Very Happy

Immigration is healthy when people that come are specialised workers or want to continue their education by joining a Uni. What is happening now is not healthy, even taking into consideration the circumstances. Interests of the country first, IMO.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Myesyats wrote:Well, when it comes to difference, I think every person is different, even those of the same colour/religion and political views.

It is not unusual for me to bump into a Chinese/Japanese person on my way to work/uni, I have no problem with it because they're peaceful and very well educated people. Not long ago I had an encounter with an older Chinese lady, she wanted to call somebody and in return she gave me 1 yuan Very Happy

Immigration is healthy when people that come are specialised workers or want to continue their education by joining a Uni. What is happening now is not healthy, even taking into consideration the circumstances. Interests of the country first, IMO.

If everybody is different then why wouldnt you want Muslims(specifically) in your nation? Smile . You just contradicted your early statements with that view. If all muslims are different, than discriminating against letting them in your own words would be antithetical to your beliefs

Also Was that old chinese lady a dog? Apparently enough Europeans agree that she is if there isnt even enough outrage for an Eu minister to step down after calling a nation of 1.5 billion people, and with a diaspora of hundreds of thousand more worldwide as bunch of slit eyes and dogs. Is this the good European values you want your kids to grow up with?

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:47 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:

Don't you think they act out because they have seen unspeakable horror? I mean if my country was destroyed, and I had watched family and friends be killed, I would probably have emotional and behavior issues too.

Its easy to feel sorrow for little kids. They have no agency, they carry no threat to you. It takes true humanism to have empathy for the troubled adult, who might not be as ready to show gratefulness to you, and who might have pent up anger.

urbaNRoots wrote:

We have all recognized that people that have gone through war and are treated like trash create problems... so are we supposed to let it all slide? What is your great plan if I may ask? Let them starve? Send back to their destroyed homes? All you are doing is complain and call these people evil without even knowing them. That's where you lost all credibility. You give them bread and they rape your women, what BS Laughing

And how does raping women that give you bread and take care of you, give you aid and medicine help you or make better picture. War or no war its no one's fault here because of that, people are trying to help you, and you should be grateful not beat and rape and create trouble wherever you go. You should jsut vist them for one day and you'll see. There are people here noble and honest among them but there are also terrorist who are searched from the CIA, Interpol etc.

I lost credibility? Its easy to write from behind a PC and a keyboard. And yes I know them, yes I visited them, yes I donated water, clothes and food for them and was among them so please next time read before you write and think. And I survived more then one war on the Balkans so I know what war means so cut the crap. I guess you lost the credibility. Trust if you if not its ok I don't care want as I said its easy to do it behind a keyboard in far far away land and far far away from their camps, their camp is in my city so please next time think before you write BS or don't write at all.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Agree with Devi

Now I don't give a shit about religion it's more of a culture issue. Some of these 'refugees' are savages from backwards environments, and don't and never will integrate.

What ever happened to putting your own peoples interests first, letting in these people is not doing that.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:05 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:If everybody is different then why wouldnt you want Muslims(specifically) in your nation?

Because their values contradict ours and lead to conflict. Always have. They have different laws and their perception of life is different.

They laugh at us while we give them benefits. There's no debate to be had, really.

About that minister. I never heard about that and I tell you, I've heard of worse decisions, money influenced or in the name of political corectness.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:05 pm

Yes you lost all credibility when you said 90% of the Syrian refugees are evil in Macedonia. So I'm sorry if I don't believe any of your cute stories about how you personally treat these filthy muslim terrorists.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next