The Gospel of Gabriel Jesus according to Pep

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: The Gospel of Gabriel Jesus according to Pep

Post by Doc on Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:44 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He hasn't changed at all lol, his goal return when he plays is still good he just barely plays.

5 in 5 in the cups and 3 in 4 in the CL, it's just Aguero has been fantastic so he barely plays.

He does play though, he just has 6 goals in the PL. 22 appearances, 6 goals ain't exactly a good return. Also, all 3 of his goals in the CL came against Shaktar, the rest were duds. No idea where the cup goals were in but good on him to get 5 goals there.

I'm not exactly sure what I should be expecting from him but I'm gonna assume he was suppose to be someone for the future. I guess...

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:09 pm

@Doc wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He hasn't changed at all lol, his goal return when he plays is still good he just barely plays.

5 in 5 in the cups and 3 in 4 in the CL, it's just Aguero has been fantastic so he barely plays.

He does play though, he just has 6 goals in the PL. 22 appearances, 6 goals ain't exactly a good return. Also, all 3 of his goals in the CL came against Shaktar, the rest were duds. No idea where the cup goals were in but good on him to get 5 goals there.

I'm not exactly sure what I should be expecting from him but I'm gonna assume he was suppose to be someone for the future. I guess...

He's only 21, so I'm not too sure what peoples expectations are of him right now. He has 40 goals and between 10-20 assists in 85 app for them Which isn't a bad return for a player of his age.

He's had two big injuries one that kept him out for 2-3 months and another that kept him out for 2 months in between he suffered some injuries as well he just missed another 2 weeks due to injury.

All things considered he's still a brilliant talent and has plenty of time and room for improvement.

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:26 pm

@Doc wrote:

How many of those appearances are starts? If it's more than a dozen I'll be shocked.

Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2