- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:24 pm

hahahaha we need Jerratti to lead our new midfield.

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:25 am

Allegri Agent In Arsenal Talks After Juve Bust-Up

Posted by Gill Clark January 17, 2017

Massimiliano Allegri’s agent has contacted Arsenal for talks about replacing Arsene Wenger after the Italian clashed with several members of his squad, according to The Sun.

Allegri has been heavily linked with taking over at the Gunners but has moved to distance himself from such rumours recently insisting he is happy in Turin.

However, The Sun are now reporting that Allegri has fallen out with senior players Gianluigi Buffon, Leonardo Bonucci and Giorgio Chiellini and could now be ready to quit Serie A.

The 49-year-old reportedly swore at a match official during Sunday’s defeat to Fiorentina which has upset some of the team’s stars as well as club chiefs who have been left unimpressed by his behaviour.

Allegri is also believed to have fallen out with Patrice Evra, a hugely popular figure at the club, who is now expected to leave in the January transfer window.

The report claims the coach’s agent has now contacted Arsenal to discuss a potential move with Allegri keen on a long-term role and confident he has the experience and knowledge to succeed in the Premier League.

Read more: http://www.allarsenal.com/2017/01/arsenalnews/allegri-agent-arsenal-talks-juve-bust/#ixzz4W51onm6J

First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:48 am

Jallegri just said he was happy here after the coppa game. Lots of BS in this report... Nothing indicates that there is a problem between him and the stars.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:31 am

TS: Allegri will play 4-3-1-2 against Lazio. Asamoah left back because Sandro is suspended. Khedira, Marchisio, Rincon and Pjanic (TQ) in midfield. It is the end of 3-5-2. Back 4 is here to stay so in the summer we will focus on improving the team and play with back 4.

"I do not want the # 10 kit to be retired. It wouldn’t be right. When I was a child I dreamed of being able to wear it one day, and I would like others to do the same. There must plenty of little kids with the same dream I once had. "
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:04 pm

^ Too good to be true. We really need to stop this ultra-defensivr approach :

First,the 352 was made by Conte do deal with the lack of quality we had upfront.We had two excellent defenders in Chiellini & Barzagli plus Bonucci growing up each season.What we couldn't do with an offensive approach we did with a strong defense and solid midfield.

Now we got the best attackers we had in a long time and we can't support them properly cuz we keep playing it defensive and our midfield has become weaker.Not to mention our brilliant Barzagli & Chiellini are showing signs of slowing down.

We should simply go for a 433 or 4213 imo. It's the easiest way. We got Bonucci and Rugani doing very good plus Chiellini and Barzagli to cover them up.We may need a RB to rotate with Cuadrado. We need a top midfielder to play with Marchisio behind Pjanic as TQ. And finaly a winger-attacker such as Sanchez who is willing to leave.

Let's say we get De Sciglio or Darmian as RB. Sanchez as LFW and some energetic defensive mid. (Idk whom but lets say Tolisso or N'zonzi)

......Sanchez - Higuain - Dybala
........................Pjanic
............Marchisio - Tolisso
Sandro - Bonucci - Rugani - Cuadrado
.......................St.Gigi

50 mln for Sanchez (he wants to leave 4rsenal)
35 mln for Tolisso
20 mln for De Sciglio

Remove Hernanes,Evra,Lichtseiner

What do you think?
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:06 pm

I think that's not happening and that midfield would get ran over.

Pjanic has zero work rate and is not the fastest player in the world, playing him behind the strikers is smart but not with a double pivot behind him, you would definitely need a third midfielder to make up a 4-3-1-2 formation.

Also, Cuadrado is not a RB, he's an alright RB but I think it defeats the purpose of having Cuadrado just to have him slot in there.

If we sign Sanchez, it will hurt someone like Pjaca, who will undoubtedly face even less minutes. I think this kid is really talented so I would rather see him grow. Unless someone like Dybala is sold (I don't think it'll happen but I'm just saying hypothetically), in which case signing someone like Sanchez makes sense.

I'll be really happy if we no longer play the 3-5-2, I never liked this formation. It made sense at first, and in many ways still does due to squad composition, but I just prefer having another player on the field that can make the difference on both sides of the field, rather than just defensively.
Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:46 pm

Please don't use 'the sun' ever

Should be outright banned

Allegri leaving because he's fallen out with our 50 year old back up left back rofl

Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Milone: "#Rakitić likes Juve - He's not playing much at the moment, but there is little chance to sign him."

Milone (TS) : "If #Verratti returns to Italy, Juve are in pole position - Juventus has the economic power to sign Verratti"

"I do not want the # 10 kit to be retired. It wouldn’t be right. When I was a child I dreamed of being able to wear it one day, and I would like others to do the same. There must plenty of little kids with the same dream I once had. "
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Milone: "If Mandžukić leaves, I wouldn't rule out Sanchez, there is interest in him. Perfect for a Juve trident in attack. "

Milone: "#Dybala and Higuain are going nowhere - Both will remain at Juve"

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:35 pm

Paolo Bargiggia: "Despite Lemina's injury, Juventus won't buy a midfielder. #Tolisso is a target for June"

Milone: "Dani Alves will return in February, Mandzukic is wanted by Chinese clubs"

Milone: "Allegri thinks that 3-5-2 is no longer solid in the defensive phase - He's inclined to go with a 4-man defensive line"

Milone: "#Dahoud and Tolisso are closely followed by Juventus, The Frenchman is is the main target but costs more"

Milone: "Teams have asked about Khedira but he doesn't seem to want to leave"

Milone: "#Tolisso is the favourite profile for midfield but he is expensive"

Bargiggia "#Orsolini - I wouldn't be surprised if he played for Atalanta or Sassuolo next year"

Bargiggia : "A few days ago in Milan, Juve reiterated to the agent of De Sciglio their interest in the player" #RadioVS

Bargiggia "Allegri was expecting something more in January for the midfield. Juve are now working on Kolasinac" #RadioVS

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:35 pm

Higuain with Dybala and Sanchez behind him would be *bleep* beautiful

Providing the midfield behind them is significantly better. Hope we get N'zonzi. Should be doable and we really need a boost in physicality, but not at the expense of playing a terrible footballer like Sturaro.

Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:46 pm

@Tomwin Lannister wrote:Higuain with Dybala and Sanchez behind him would be *bleep* beautiful

Providing the midfield behind them is significantly better. Hope we get N'zonzi. Should be doable and we really need a boost in physicality, but not at the expense of playing a terrible footballer like Sturaro.

N'zonzi must be bought I love that player but I think that Rincon will surprise. I have this friend that follows small serie a teams last year he was talking to me about rincon, he even dared to say that Rincon can be on the same level as Radja

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:48 pm

From what little I've seen from Rincon, I do like him. But time will tell. N'Zonzi to me looks like he's exactly what we need in our midfield. Physicality and composure.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:29 pm

I'm not sold on N'Zonzi. He will cost a lot of money, be 29, and this is his first top season. If his price is good go for it, but I think it will be too inflated.
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSuave on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:05 am

Man this summer is gonna be a huge overhaul of the Juventus team... including the possibility of Allegri leaving.

Players who will most likely move on to new pastures:

Hernanes
Asamoah
Lemina
Evra
Lichsteiner
Mandzukic
Neto
Barzagli (maybe retire, I hope not)
Allegri

Possible Arrivals:

Kolasinac/De Sciglio
2 of Verratti/Rakitic/Dahoud/Tolisso/N'Zonzi
Orsolini (although I do think he will be loaned out)
An attacking player of some sort
Di Francesco or Sousa as coach
MrSuave
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:14 am

Barzagli probably won't reitre until 2018, he might just take a backseat next season.

The rest of your list except Allegri (unless we fail to win any trophies imo) will probably leave. Tons of names.

I guess if Asamoah shows a lot as LB in these months he may stay, otherwise he is gone.

I agree that Orsolini will be loaned out to a low/mid table Serie A team that plays with wingers (Sassuolo, Atalanta, Bologna). Maybe even stay at Ascoli if they get promoted.
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSuave on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:19 am

@rincon wrote:Barzagli probably won't reitre until 2018, he might just take a backseat next season.

The rest of your list except Allegri (unless we fail to win any trophies imo) will probably leave. Tons of names.

I guess if Asamoah shows a lot as LB in these months he may stay, otherwise he is gone.

I agree that Orsolini will be loaned out to a low/mid table Serie A team that plays with wingers (Sassuolo, Atalanta, Bologna). Maybe even stay at Ascoli if they get promoted.

Yes, I forgot to put a question mark on Allegri. There have been quite a few rumors of him leaving. Also, RadioVS said if he gets offered a higher salary elsewhere... he will contemplate leaving. My concern is which players is he having issues with and why
MrSuave
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:26 am

I honestly don't believe there are any issues with the players or that he is considering leaving. I think that if Allegri leaves it will be because the club want a fresh approach for the team. Max always says how he wants to stay for a long time, and the club say how he is the right man for them. The rest is just clickbait rumors imo.

The only way I see him leaving this summer is if we fail to win CL or Serie A. I know some fans say they don't care about wining X amount of matches in the league, or scoring Y amount of goals, but the competition is tight and we are just 1 point ahead. Nothing is a given.

In Coppa we'll play Milan again, so it will be tough and everything after that is really tough with Napoli/Fiore and Inter/Roma. Every team is good and in form.

CL is CL so who knows there.

If we fail with the objectives (which is not so unreasonable) then he'll probably get sacked.

Sousa or Di Francesco then.
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSuave on Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:33 pm

Agent: ‘Juventus asked about Verratti’
By Football Italia staff

Marco Verratti’s agent confirms Juventus asked about his client but “the problem is taking him away from Paris Saint-Germain”.

It was reported this morning that the Bianconeri had used the negotiations for Riccardo Orsolini to ask about the midfielder, who shares an agent with the Ascoli man.

“Everyone thinks about Marco, the problem is taking him away from Paris,” Donati Di Campli reiterated, speaking to La Stampa.

“I always repeat this: he has renewed his contract until 2021 and he has to respect it. The problem is that Marco wants to win. If possible he wants to do it in Paris, if not we’ll see what happens.

“Juventus asked me how he is, but nothing else.

“Bayern Munich? [Carlo] Ancelotti is crazy about Marco, there’s no doubt about that, but I haven’t had any calls or offers, otherwise I’d have told Paris Saint-Germain.”

Another interesting quote:

La Stampa: Verratti would cost at least 60m. Marotta wants a regista & Mezzala in June
MrSuave
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:02 pm

PSG won't do business with us since we snatched Coman away from them. It is believe to be the reason why the Matuidi transfer derailed last summer.

Our midfield is so slow, what we need is a fast player with a decent technique. Sturaro needs to improve, only once every 3-4 games he is good, rest of the time he's below average. Lemina = Genoa level at best and we'll see about Rincon.
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSuave on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:05 pm

@Warrior wrote:PSG won't do business with us since we snatched Coman away from them. It is believe to be the reason why the Matuidi transfer derailed last summer.

Our midfield is so slow, what we need is a fast player with a decent technique. Sturaro needs to improve, only once every 3-4 games he is good, rest of the time he's below average. Lemina = Genoa level at best and we'll see about Rincon.

Do you honestly think PSG refuse to do business with Juve because of emotional reasons? The Sheik is a grown man, if Juve offer the right price for Verratti, he will sell. Not to mention Verratti's agent who's Italian will force the Sheik's hand.

With regards to Matuidi... He didn't want to sell because PSG weren't gonna find a decent replacement for him with 2 weeks left in the window.

I agree with what you said about Sturaro and Lemina. A juve player shouldn't be good once every 3-4 games. I personally never found Lemina promising.

I'm inclined to think Rincon will be very helpful this season. Been solid every time he had playing time.
MrSuave
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:31 pm

i used to find Lemina promising, this summer i said it countless times and it turns out i was WRONG

And yes, i honestly think that. PSG won't do business with us because of Coman, even more so because they have no intention of selling Verratti. So it's two strikes against us to begin with.

Verratti will play for Juve i'm certain about that, but it will happen later than sooner imo
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:38 pm

Never liked Lemina. Couldn't believe we signed him after the loan and then refused offers for him. So many more promising players out there to go spend so much time on this one.
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSuave on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:40 pm

@rincon wrote:Never liked Lemina. Couldn't believe we signed him after the loan and then refused offers for him. So many more promising players out there to go spend so much time on this one.

we can probably get 20M out of him in the summer. We paid 9.5M if im not mistaken... so... good business
MrSuave
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:47 pm

It may turn out to be good business but a waste of time. If we had bet on a different midfielder we might have less troubles this season and it might have been even better business. I just hope he gets sold in the summer.
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:51 pm

yup i can see the West Hams of this world throwing a 20 mil for him

he might actually do well in Premier League or Ligue 1, a better fit for his style of play
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next