MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:51 pm

yup i can see the West Hams of this world throwing a 20 mil for him

he might actually do well in Premier League or Ligue 1, a better fit for his style of play

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:13 pm

For moves like Lemina's, which is to have a young midfielder with promise that we rely on and expect him to grow into the team, I look at the competition in Serie A. Is he a better midfield prospect than the ones at our competitors? in this case its a huge resounding no.

All of them have 1 or more better CMs coming up. Mario, Gagliardini, Zielinski, Diawara, Paredes, Locatelli, Milinkovic-Savic...

We can't be THAT behind the competition. It means we got it wrong and are behind compared to the rest. Sell and improve.

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:19 pm

On the other hand with Rugani I think we come out on top.

With Pjaca I don't know but I'm happy to try him for what he has shown. Suso, Niang, Rog, El Shaarawy, Gerson, Gabigol, I would take none of them over Pjaca right now. Only Fiore's Chiesa and Bernardschi, and Lazio's Keita may look better.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:46 pm

It's a tough environment for Pjaca at the moment.

The injury slowed him down firstly. Secondly, we bought a winger and a play a formation that doesn't utilize his capabilities, he seems absolutely perfect for a 4-3-3, and absolutely imperfect for every other formation we play (I suppose he could be a forward alongside someone like Higuain or Mandzukic though, or given a free role like Pjanic/Cuadrado sometimes receive).

But his talent is real, it's unfair to judge him on our glimpses. You can't judge any player off of 20 minute substitute appearances. I hope he gets his chance to start a couple of games and be a difference maker. Not even for this season, but for the next one and beyond that. We invested a great deal for him and I can see why.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:49 pm

I agree, we are not the right team for him atm. Same for Orsolini, he better go on loan. Pjaca at Milan would be exploding, I'm sure we'd never hear about Niang again if he was there.

The board needs to stop signing wingers (Cuadrado, Pjaca, Orsolini, Berardi?) or commit to it and change the structure of the team.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:26 pm

Well, I would not count Cuadrado in that mix.

He's a capable RWB, and is a more developed player who can play a role like he did last season and have an immense impact.

However, for players like Berardi, Orsolini and Pjaca, you'd hope they become more than a fringe player/impact substitute to impact smaller moments rather than help us meet those big objectives we strive for.

Orsolini is one for the future. We cannot forget we have an aging group and it's always, always great to invest in young talent.

Berardi, I'm unconvinced we will ever see him at Juventus.

I could see Pjaca as a devastating SS, he's more of a wide forward like Ronaldo than he is a winger in any case.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:34 pm

I don't know much aout Pjaca but he doesn't look like he will be an SS for us (in terms of playing centrally). He looks too much like Ronaldo. It looks like his best will come from taking advantage of the space from the wing, with room to run and dribble. Berardi can be an SS, he even plays it for the azzurini.

I think our future is a christmas tree with any combination of Dybala, Pjanic, Pjaca and Berardi playing in "free" roles behind Higuan/Mandzukic.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:15 pm

Given the players we have now (Pjaca, Dybala, Cuadrado), the ones we are signing (Orsolini) and the ones we are linked with (Sanchez, Berardi), a 4-3-3 seems inevitable.

Higuain plays best in that formation as Real Madrid and Napoli played mostly a 4-3-3. The only player who wouldn't fit in that formation is Pjanic as he seems to play best as a trequartista. However we can always play a 4-3-1-2 on occasion, we can move Pjanic to RCM or we can simply sell him to regain funds to purchase Sanchez/Berardi.

Dybala and Berardi can both play as a SS, so a combination 4-3-1-2 and 4-3-3 depending on the competition looks like our future. I think Allegri has had enough of this 3-5-2 and given the fact that our defenders who specialize in that formation are all getting old (Barzagli, Chiellini) it looks like the 3-5-2 will finally be put to rest. Unfortunately Bonucci plays best as a sweeper but I'm sure he can adapt to the 4 man back line and play at his best with a guy like Rugani by his side.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:19 pm

Juventus have made contacts today for Luiz Gustavo. Lemina has an injury & Hernanes could leave. [Sportitalia]

Atalanta wants to sign Romagna from Juventus. Ascoli must decide to sign one between Sakor & Slivka. [Sportitalia]

Juventus are working to sign Bentancur in January. [Sportitalia]

Federico Mattiello has an offers from Hellas Verona & Pescara but he will stay at Juventus. [Sportitalia]

Paolo De Ceglie has rejected an offer from Spal. He could join Verona, who could offer him a contract until June 2018. [Sportitalia]

Juventus midfielder Grigoris Kastanos will wear the jersey number 9 during his loan spell at Pescara.

Look at that revenue increase from Juventus since 2007. 135%. Only Bayern higher (not counting PSG or Man City for obvi reasons)
- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 6 C2j-9hUVIAEviVx

Besiktas full-back Adriano (32) was offered to Juventus but the Italian club has rejected him.

Juventus are thinking about anticipating the arrival of Bentancur. The Uruguayan midfielder could join Juve in January. [Sky]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:40 pm

Fenerbahce ask Juventus for Hernanes
Fenerbahce have approached Juventus for Hernanes, claim reports in Turkey, asking for a loan with €5m option to buy.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:22 am

Federico Mattiello has decided to stay at Juventus in January. [Sky]

#Allegri should use 4-3-2-1 with #Pjanić for tomorrow's game against #Lazio

#Lyon want Patrice Evra from #Juventus , claims L'Equipe http://www.

Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce: "There is no progress with Evra at this moment in time."

Medhi Benatia played the full game in Morocco's 3-1 victory over Togo. [Benatia will start the game despite suffering an injury during the warm-up.]

Emre Can is a target for Juventus in the summer. [Corsport]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:33 am

Kastanos to Pescara is big news! This guy is good! I watched him play vs Inter last year. Pescara sent back Manaj to Inter and took this guy, and giving him the #9 is amazing!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:41 am

I dont get how United grew in that 13-14 season! They finished 6th!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:51 am

Emre Can? hmm

whats the point of that scratch
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:03 pm

The team that signed Witsel (same team Kalinic rejected) want Mandzukic for 28m. I don't think Juve will accept that now. It is hard to let go off someome like Mandzukic at this point and to the team that took Witsel away from us in a blink of an eye.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:08 pm

No chance Mandzukic leaves in January. We just sent Zaza to Valencia and Mandz is beast and Allegri loves him. In the summer we'll see.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSuave Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:41 pm

rincon wrote:Emre Can? hmm

whats the point of that scratch

More depth.. Asamoah Hernanes Lemina must leave. Personally I think Sturaro should as well but seems as though he gets preference because of his Italian background.

With regards to Mandzukic, I think he will leave in the summer, maybe not China. He can still play at high level for 2-3 more years.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:45 pm

Emre Can is not better than Sturaro though. Not good enough to start for a Liverpool that wants to challenge, shouldn't be good enough for us. Selling Lemina to get Can seems pointless honestly.

If we sign a proper mezzala then Khedira can be a back up/rotate, that would be better than signing more scrubs.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Just get N'zonzi already he has 30m clause which is low for a player of his quality ffs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:14 am

DeviAngel wrote:Just get N'zonzi already he has 30m clause which is low for a player of his quality ffs

Agreed 100%.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:21 pm

Juventus have contacted Lazio's Keita with regards to a potential move in June, but still no contact with Lazio. #SkyItalia

Juve could make a new attempt to sign Tolisso in January by offering €8m to sign him on loan with obligation to buy at €28m. [Romeo Agresti]
Juventus expected to announce a contract extension for #Dybala on Thursday/Friday. Paulo will earn €7m + Bonuses. [GdS]

Juventus will announce a contract extension for Dybala before the game vs Sasssuolo (29 January). He will earn €7m + bonus. [GdS]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:52 pm

I prefer Tolisso over N'Zozni for a myriad of reasons.

Jean-Michel Aulas will never sell a club-trained player for 8m in the middle of the season. Cannot play Champions League for us nmw, next summer we might offer something around 35-40, he won't leave Lyon for less.

Why Baldé Keita ? Not even close to being world-class. Only player i'd get from Lazio is Milinkovic-Savic. If we're to buy a winger then let's hope Marotta pulls a trick out of his sleeve for real deal Bernaneschi.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:26 pm

@Warrior well, it wouldn't be for 8M, it would be an 8M loan with a 28M obligation so a for sure 36M for Tolisso.

What do you think of him? From what I've seen, albeit brief, I'm a fan of the player and the move.

But, I'm with you, I certainly don't see it in January, if at all.

I still feel like we missed out on a player like Gagliardini, he looks legit for Inter. He would've not been cup tied, he's young, talented, wasn't abnormally high costing either. I mean, we shouldn't kick ourselves for it but when were chasing a midfielder and one goes to a rival that could've potentially been a great fit, it begs the question.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:40 pm

Its a big missed opportunity with Gagliardini. There goes a 22 year old player that would already be a starter for us. He is better than all of our midfielders except for Marchisio and Pjanic right now.

Looked great for Atalanta, looks great for Inter. He started his first game there just days after his move, and has started the three games since. Meanwhile we end up thinking about paying more for cup-tied 28yo N'Zonzi or cup-tied Tolisso who is also young and apparently good too, but won't come in January and would be cup-tied.

Not a good move from the board.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:44 pm

If not now, we'll surely get Tolisso in the summer. Seems he's our #1 target.

Agree with the missed opportunity of Gagliardini.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Juventus and Genoa have reached an agreement for the loan of Hernanes until June - It's now up to the player [@romeoagresti ]

Marotta in Milano to negotiate Evra and Hernanes departure. Patrice is a target for OM while the Brazilian is target for Genoa. (SKY)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next