MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 21 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:52 pm

Warrior wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
The details of the agreement are still being worked upon as Juventus want to pay the fee to Fiorentina in three installments, but La Viola are demanding the Italian champions pay up the full €40m in one go.

However, the two clubs are expected to sort out their differences soon and Bernardeschi is expected to complete his switch to Turin by the end of the week or early next week.

Marotta-godfather meme needed here Cool

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 21 Img_1510

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 21 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:08 pm

Beppe about to hit them with the 1.5% interest per annum to get this deal done Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:57 pm

Juventus, the negotiations to send Neto to Valencia are near completion

From Napoli to Milan, Neto will most likely head to La Liga. The negotations that will send the Brazilian goalkeeper to Valencia are near its conclusion. The operation will cost 7 million euros plus bouns and the Juventus goalkeeper is scheduled to landed in Spain by tomorrow. Neto will say goodbye to Juventus and Serie A and head to Valencia.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/juventus-the-negotiations-to-send-neto-to-valencia-are-near-completion
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:55 pm

Neto to Valencia then we sign Szczesny? would be good and only 8m. I guess the salary will be a lot higher though.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:15 am

What happened to this Leali guy ? He's a gem in Fifa, i used him every year as Buffon's successor from Fifa 13 to 16.

Sceznesy is B/B+, not a world class keeper i'd say. He would be a good great back-up but my worries are more focused on next year, when Gigi is not there anymore.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:30 pm

Warrior wrote:What happened to this Leali guy ? He's a gem in Fifa, i used him every year as Buffon's successor from Fifa 13 to 16.

Sceznesy is B/B+, not a world class keeper i'd say. He would be a good great back-up but my worries are more focused on next year, when Gigi is not there anymore.
was HORRIBLE during his loan at Olympiacos.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:00 am

Warrior wrote:What happened to this Leali guy ? He's a gem in Fifa, i used him every year as Buffon's successor from Fifa 13 to 16.

He's 24 and been on loan for 5 years now. Never played a game for Juve. I don't think he has a future with us.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:03 am

Juventus close on Douglas Costa

Juventus have reportedly made significant steps forward for Douglas Costa, asking Bayern Munich for a loan with obligation to buy.

The winger has been rated at €50m and so far the offer on the table has been €40m plus performance-related bonuses.

According to Sky Sport Italia, this evening the Bianconeri are closer than ever to a deal for the Brazilian.

This does not appear to rule out their push for Fiorentina star Federico Bernardeschi, as the Viola man is versatile enough to play in a variety of forward roles.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:04 am

Cuadrado-De Sciglio swap on cards
By Football Italia staff

There are increasing reports that Juan Cuadrado wants to join Milan and could bring Mattia De Sciglio to Juventus in exchange.

The Colombian was pushed on to the bench in the latter stages of the campaign and Coach Max Allegri is not going to stop him being put on the market.

Vincenzo Montella is eager for a reunion with the winger, who had the best form of his career at Fiorentina.

According to Sportitalia and Sky Sport Italia, Cuadrado is eager for a San Siro switch and it could well be possible in an exchange deal with De Sciglio.

The full-back came up through the Milan academy, but his contract is up in June 2018 and he has no intention of signing a renewal.

Juve would be his ideal solution, as Allegri launched De Sciglio’s career while in charge of the Rossoneri.

As De Sciglio is valued at around €15m-20m and Cuadrado €25m, Milan would need to add a cash sum to their part of the bargain.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:12 am

Bit strange considering we'd still need a back up RM and Cuadrado can fill RM and RB/RWB

I'd be annoyed if we went into the next season with only one person capable of playing RM. So basically an out of form/injured Costa means we end up reverting to old formations or shoving a hack like Lemina there

Not against the deal, but we need somebody for the right.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:18 am

Come to think of it, that's where Orsolini Sp? could figure in.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:50 am

Juventus close to agreeing Douglas Costa deal
JULY 8, 2017

Douglas Costa is close to joining Juventus and could be in Turin ahead of Juve’s US tour, according to reports from both Sky, La Stampa and Tuttosport.

The Brazilian winger has been the subject of much transfer speculation over the last month with German and Italian media reporting that the deal was completed, only to backtrack later and suggest Costa was on ‘standby’.

The latest reports from the usually reliable Sky Sport Italia suggest that despite Bayern wanting €50m, they will accept Juve’s latest offer of €40m plus assorted bonuses which tie in with Costa’s performances in Turin.

Tuttosport, who have been hit and miss with their transfer news, report that the deal is done and an agreement is in place with the club and player. The official announcement could come this week ahead of Juve’s US tour which Costa is expected to a part of.

Another Turin based daily, La Stampa, report that the move for Costa doesn’t exclude the arrival of Federico Bernardeschi, who was always part of Marotta’s plans for the summer.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:55 am

Juve: two in, two out?

Juventus could reportedly sign Federico Bernardeschi and Douglas Costa at the expense of Alex Sandro and Juan Cuadrado.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Juve may decide to bring in both wingers, as opposed to banking on one or the other.

However, the newspaper explains the Bianconeri must sell before they can pull off the double deal.

ESPN notes Arsenal are “serious” about signing Cuadrado, whom Juve recently redeemed for €20m.

The Bianconeri are thought to be demanding €35m for the Colombian, although it remains to be seen whether the Gunners will pay up.

La Gazzetta, meanwhile, claims Paris Saint-Germain have bid €70m for Alex Sandro, but the Brazilian has rejected the offer.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:24 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Bit strange considering we'd still need a back up RM and Cuadrado can fill RM and RB/RWB

I'd be annoyed if we went into the next season with only one person capable of playing RM. So basically an out of form/injured Costa means we end up reverting to old formations or shoving a hack like Lemina there

Not against the deal, but we need somebody for the right.

Orsolini or Bernardeschi if we do sign him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:07 pm

Juventus choose Cancelo

Juventus are turning their focus towards Valencia right-back Joao Cancelo, dropping interest in Serge Aurier and Danilo.

The Bianconeri need a replacement for Dani Alves, who terminated his contract by mutual consent after just one season and is due to sign for Manchester City.

Danilo of Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain talent Aurier had been the initial objectives, but the situation has since shifted.

According to various sources, including La Gazzetta dello Sport, Cancelo is now the hot favourite for a Turin switch.

The 23-year-old would still cost €25m, but Juve already have a good rapport with Valencia after selling goalkeeper Norberto Neto yesterday.

Cancelo is a Portugal international with three goals in just four senior caps and can play in a variety of roles down the right flank.

Valencia only bought him from Benfica two years ago for €15m.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:09 pm

Juve: Bernardeschi and Douglas Costa

Juventus are reportedly just days away from securing both Douglas Costa from Bayern Munich and Fiorentina’s Federico Bernardeschi.

According to La Stampa and Tuttosport, negotiations are moving apace for both wingers.

Sky Sport Italia had already stated last night that Juve were closer than ever to Douglas Costa, offering €40m plus significant bonuses.

Crucially, Bayern Munich seem prepared to accept it as a loan with obligation to buy at the end of the season, thus spreading the cost out over a couple of years.

Fiorentina confirmed this week that Bernardeschi had put in a transfer request and it has long been maintained the player wants a Juventus move.

The deal appears to be essentially done for €40m plus bonuses and a player, likely to be Tomas Rincon, although other options include Stefano Sturaro and the loan of Riccardo Orsolini.

Juventus want to spread the payment over three years, whereas the Viola would prefer a lump sum.

by Taboola Sponsored Links You May Like
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:14 pm

Cuadrado is essentially gone with the arrivals of Costa and Bernardeschi. The only question now is are we going to hang on to Sandro or take the $70 million. My hunch is Sandro stays another year as I don't see an adequate replacement anywhere unless they expect De Sciglio to be our starting LB.

Being able to spread the bulk of the Costa payment over to next year with a loan to buy option seems to indicate the willingness to keep Sandro as well.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:23 pm

I like the idea of getting both Costa and Bernardeschi. Bernardeschi is basically the replacement for Cuadrado and Costa is the player who can sub in for all 3 starters in a 4-2-3-1 while Pjaca is our last option off the bench. That gives us good depth to adequately play the 4-2-3-1 on a regular basis unlike last year where we had to play our starters every game or switch to another formation to rest players.

With the addition of several wingers but only one midfielder so far in Bentancur it is obvious we will be playing a 4-2-3-1 from the get go.

I do see another midfielder coming however once we are able to offload Lemina.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:27 pm

We certainly don't need to sell Alex Sandro to get Berna and Costa, who will cost hardly anything for the initial loan

Cuadrado, perhaps we do. Which is fair enough.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Signing Douglas Costa to the detriment of Cuadrado would be a mistake, the colombian is better and already has chemistry with the rest of the team. Only Bernardeschi was enough.

About the Cuadrado <--> MDS swap, well, i don't have enough palms for my face.
We just paid Chelsea 17m to ensure Cuadrado's services, i don't expect him to move no matter what rumors say.

Extend Sandro, buy Danilo, buy Bernar, buy a decent CM and close the damn books :facepalm:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:19 pm

I don't really understand. Bringing Costa and Berna at the cost of Cuadrado? And it gets worse if that means sacrificing Sandro too.

First,none of Costa or Berna is a huge improvement over Cuadrado. Next, Cuadrado can play the entire right flank and is a must keep as a rotational player at least. Just a reminder that we don't have any good RB atm so Cuad can play there as a starter or be a rotational player for both RB and RMF positions ensuring plenty of time to play.

We must keep Sandro if he has no problems staying. 60-70 mln € is a good amount of cash but if we are going to sell we better reinvest wisely.

Buying a new RB (De Sciglio most likely) ,one between Costa & Berna and a CM will be a good mercato if we manage to keep our stars. No need to complicate things.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:52 pm

Agreed in all.

Preferably Bernardeschi over Costa. #10 must go to him.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:30 pm

Why the choas? Cuadrado is staying, as he said earlier in an interview. In attack we would have:

Dybala-Higuain-Mandzukic- Pjaca- Berna- Costa- Schick- Cuadrado- (Orsolini)

The big question is, would we still continue to play Mandzu as a LM or have him compete for the CF spot with Schick and Higuain? Also, another question is, will Schick stay at Juve this year or be loaned out to Sampdoria for another year? I heard reports saying that Allegri will evaluate him in pre-season. If Schick leaves on loan, there could be more space in attack.

If Mandzu moves to CF, we would have Costa playing as our main LM and we can use Mandzu there when needed (until Pjaca is back).

For the right, Cuadrado and Bernardeschi fighting for the spot. I think it would be best to loan out Orsolini as well, because he might not find space in his first season competing with developed Serie A right wingers (i.e Cuadrado and Berna). I don't see why cuadrado should leave...? Besides, Cuadrado plays on the right and Costa on the left. We need both of them don't we?

We might be packed upfront, but the depth is good. Last year we where very short on options in the attack after Pjaca's injury.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:50 pm

I doubt we can sign so many players without selling more. Berna and Costa is basically 90m, plus the 30m of Schick, the 10m of Bentancur and we still a right back so that's like 20m more. That's before even considering a midfielder.

I really like Cuadrado, but if he is one to go then there is no problem.

Costa is probably better on the right, as is Bernardeschi.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:52 pm

I read today some news about no loans for Bentancur, if it's true then I guess we might not sign another mid. Or do sign another but then offload 2 of Lemina, Rincon, Sturaro.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:16 pm

The way things are going, looks like PJACA #20 is the one who won't play in Turin next season. It's the deal with Bayern, loan + pay next year, that makes this possible.

CF: Higuain, Schick
SS: Dybala
Wingers: Cuad, Bernar, Costa
Joker: Mandzukic

To me it's a bit overkill but i guess i don't mind that much. At the end of the day i prefer to see Pjaca having lots of play time at Sampdoria/Verona/whatever, instead of waxing the bench at Juve with a 70 min appearance once every 9 full moons. Loan with no option to buy imo.

Or maybe Mandzukic may leave ? If Schick is great at training camp...
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next