MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:24 pm

I'm still thinking this over but I'm not too upset if we sell Bonucci and I'll outline why.

1. If his rapport has truly broken with both Allegri and the team, and is from a point beyond return then it is absolutely critical to remove a player of this form. I don't think Bonucci is a troublemaker, but sometimes personalities just don't mesh. When we extended Allegri's contract, that could have been it for Bonucci. Remember how Del Piero didn't exactly get along with Capello?

2. It marks the end of the 3-5-2. Surely, we won't player the 3-5-2 without the player who makes the system work, or rather we'll see it very seldom. I'm just tired of this formation, I feel its dated, lacks creativity going forward and is too defensive.

3. The cycle. 6 Scudetti, 3 Coppa Italia, 2 CL Finals. It has virtually ended with this move. It's simply too much of a psychological game at this point and this group, had it remained in tact would not be able to improve on what they've done. They've already shown to be mental midgets when it matters, as this Champions League Finals was one of the very worst performances I've seen from a Juventus team since the Secco Era. It is time for change.

4. With Bonucci contracted until 2021, we should get a nice return and be able to invest into other areas of the field. Additionally, this is a position in which we have the following players: Chiellini, Barzagli, Rugani and Benatia. Not to mention, Caldara, whom is very, very good.

5. Not to worry, when one door closes, another opens. Our team is as talented as ever and we just signed an exciting player in Douglas Costa. I just hope the Schick deal is rectified, we secure Bernardeschi and call it a day. Our attack would be immense.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:17 pm

Schick is taking another medical btw. Hopefully it goes well.

I agree, the cycle is indeed over. If not now, then next year when Buffon and Barzagli go. We've got so many exciting young players signed and loaned that I'm really excited for the new team.

Also, I dont know if its official, but i read that Orsolini is going to be loaned for 2 years to Atalanta with an option to buy, and a buy-back option for Juve. Good deal for the player.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:23 pm

If we get Romagnoli on the deal we will end up with 3 highest rated italian CB's in our ownership plus we have Chiellini,Benatia and Barzagli all experienced defenders. With us not playing a back 3 anymore is no big deal losing a troublemaker such Bonucci.

30mln €+ Romagnoli would be a great deal for both clubs, Milan needs success in short time what and experienced defender like Bonucci guarantees and we secure a promising defender + cash which we can add to buy a better CM.No big deal if he leaves, it would have been worse if we lost Sandro imo.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:01 pm

I don't think Romagnoli is realistically part of this deal. His name is not being mentioned at all from the more credible sources. I think people need to forget that idea. I don't know why Milan would sign a 30 year old defender and then get rid of one of their most promising future CBs.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:13 pm

I don't really rate Romagnoli. Albeit that Milan defence was atrocious and he couldn't save them alone, just doesn't majorly impress me. More so because it's a deep position for us as it is.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:10 pm

I'm upset as f.

Go to hell Bonucci, go suck Zhang Fei and Guan Yu's dick.

If we sell him to our biggest rival for 40 millions, it means Beppe has lost his damn mind. Who will be mentoring Rugani & Caldara next year ? Barzagli, live from his wheelchair ? Chiellini who'll be at the end of his rope ?

Bonucci was essential to ensure a decent transition between BBC era & Rugani/Caldara era.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:17 pm

Bonucci isn't that necessary man. Rugani is well mentored by now. Chiellini is there, as is Benatia. Caldara is already awesome too.

Would you rather sell Sandro or Bonucci? its a tough question to answer but things have to be paid for.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:52 pm

rincon wrote:
Would you rather sell Sandro or Bonucci? its a tough question to answer but things have to be paid for.

At 70 millions, i sell Bonucci. If i absolutely need 40 millions i sell Benatia + Kean + Pjaca, and by all logic i never sell them to MILAN.

The Hercule Poirot in me is quite curious about how & why we are going through those circumstances right now hmm

Juve getting rolled in the dough here lads. If rumors are true that we asking for unifinished products Romagnoli & MDS and they refuse, it's because Milan are leading the negociations. And for god's sake, why would Milan lead the negos ? My supposition is: Bonucci at Juventus in 2017-2018 never was a possibility, and because of his family we must sell him to the biggest offer in Italy exclusively. Which is Milan, at ~40 millions.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:04 pm

Yes, I agree with that last paragraph. I think the same as well.

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:00 pm

Bonucci for just 40 mln feels almost like a steal considering players such as Luiz have moved for 60.It's probably because Bonucci wants to stay in Italy but we should have opened a bidding war between chinese teams to raise it to around 55 mln €. Hopefully our management has secured smth on Donnarumma or this is another bad sale after vidal for 37 (we buy Costa for 46) and that shady Pogba deal when we didnt won amything near the total transfer fee.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:19 pm

Juve: Berna in, Pjaca out?

Juventus are reportedly happy to swap Marko Pjaca for Federico Bernardeschi, but the decision rests with the Croatian.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, Juve remain in constant contact with Bernardeschi’s agent Giuseppe Bozzo on Thursday.

Bozzo is also acting as the intermediary in the deal, and the website claims he informed the Bianconeri about the Gigliati’s interest in Pjaca.

Moreover, Juve would be willing to let the 22-year-old join Fiorentina if it meant landing the Italy winger.

If the former Dinamo Zagreb ace approved of such a move, he would join Fiorentina on a two-year loan, with the Viola reserving an option to buy the player.

Pjaca made a €23m switch to the Old Lady last summer but started just four games for the club and was troubled by leg and knee ligament injuries.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:22 pm

Juve ‘go for Bernardeschi & Matic’

Juventus are reportedly ready to push through a deal for Federico Bernardeschi and will go for Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio’s website, Juve are likely to include Stefano Sturaro in their deal for Bernardeschi, as opposed to Marko Pjaca.

Reports emerged that the Bianconeri were willing to let the Croat swap clubs with the Italy winger, but Di Marzio claims both the club and player rejected the Viola’s request.

As for midfield, Old Lady executives met Blaise Matuidi’s agent Mino Raiola on Thursday, but the summit resulted in them switching to Matic.

Di Marzio explains the Chelsea man’s Slovak-Serbian citizenship exempts him from occupying a non-EU spot, both of which have been taken by Douglas Costa and Rodrigo Bentancur.

Furthermore, he is thought to be at risk of losing his status as an undisputed starter for Antonio Conte’s champions due to the likely arrival of Monaco’s Tiemoue Bakayoko.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:26 am

Ok, at 40M we got fleeced. This is like the Vidal deal.

I'm really interested to see the club's response.

Bernardeschi and a quality CM and all is forgiven Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:58 am

Well it seems like the reports that he had a fight with Dybala and Barzagli are true. If that is the case GL to him, we don't need that kind of character.

And yeah better him then Sandro.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:50 am

At $40 million we got fleeced. Obviously something has happened in the last few days to trigger the transfer. I'm sure Chelsea or ManCity would have paid us $60 million but most likely Bonucci refused to leave Italy so we were negotiating in a weaker position.

At the end of the day the 3 man backline was dead. I'm surprised Allegri used it in the final but because of our limited depth up front he was forced to play a 3 man backline. That is why we are purchasing 2 wingers so we can play a 4 man backline permanently.

Also remember that Bonucci is at his best as a sweeper in a 3 man backline. That allows him freedom up the middle to push forward and put through all those long balls. He doesn't seem to play as well when we were using 4 at the back. Also with Chiellini and Barzagli beside him it gave him great freedom to master that sweeper position and roam freely in the middle.

My prediction is he will not do as well with Milan in a 4 man backline and playing with Romagnoli and Musacchio will hamper his ability to dominate in the middle of the pitch.

As Luca said if we get Bernardeschi and a good DM then all is forgiven.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:53 am

And yes I agree with Dejan. Better to sell Bonucci than Sandro. Sandro is much more important especially if we are playing a 4-2-3-1. With Caldara coming next year the Rugani/Caldara partnership will be the new Gentile/Scirea for Juve.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:37 pm

So we sold Bonucci for the price of a Rudiger. We are a *bleep* joke at selling.Vidal got sold for even less...something is wrong.
Ok fine he didn't want to move outside Italy but we should have put Inter in the deal to increase his price to 50-55 mln at least.

Bayern managed to sell a benchwarmer for 46 mln € to us.

We used to do great when we had little money but we must learn to sell or better not sell at all.

That said i think Bonucci will be exposed this season, he is not a typical defenders such as Chiellini, he is good because he combines playmaking with defensive skills which let him down from time to time.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:39 pm

Bonucci won't be exposed. He joined a good project who just remade the back line, in which he'll safely be the leader.

The silver lining would be if we take this 40M and turn around to sign Bernardeschi.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:48 pm

Luca wrote:Ok, at 40M we got fleeced. This is like the Vidal deal.

I'm really interested to see the club's response.

Bernardeschi and a quality CM and all is forgiven Proud

I don't think we got fleeced. I think we started from a bad bargaining position, just like Vidal. It's a player we wanted to get rid of because there were perceived attitude problems. Thinking about it now, I'm not sure you're going to get too much more than 40m for a 30+ year old CB.

We also don't know what was happening behind the scenes. Bonucci may have demanded a move to Milan and may have really hurt Juve's bargaining perspective.

In either case, whether Juve wanted him to leave, Bonucci wanted to leave, or both parties wanted to end the relationship, Juve typically lets players leave when the wants to leave or sells players when they think there is an attitude problem.

The problem I have is that I think we need a CB that can advance the ball from the defense. I don't like the idea of playing both Barzagli and Chiellini at the same time. Rugani provides some flexibility. I'd like to see us bring back Caldara. I can easily see Chiellini or Barzagli suffering a bad injury and then we're in trouble.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:08 pm

Giorgio Chellini’s sister has slammed Leonardo Bonucci for his Milan move - “money always wins”.

The Juventus defender will complete his move to the Rossoneri later today, in a shock transfer thought to be worth €40m plus €2m in bonuses.

“Everybody wanted him as captain,” Silvia Chiellini wrote on Facebook.

“They all wanted him as a new Bianconero symbol and then… #theGodofMoneyAlwaysWins #NoWords”.

Bonucci formed part of the famous ‘BBC’ defence alongside Chiellini and Andrea Barzagli.

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 DEr_8_GLWs_AAty_G-

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:36 pm

He left for money? I don't think so. I don't agree with Chiellini's sister.

I think that we should be ready for anything, especially us Juve fans. Since summer of 2015, we have been having a huge blow to the face every year. Next year it is obvious that the biggest blow is Buffon's farewell. 2015 Conte, 2016 Pogba, 2017 Bonnuci, 2018 Buffon (+Sandro?)...

If you guys remember, Marrota made an interview like 2 weeks ago and he was like the most important thing at the moment is keeping our players, hinting that important players might leave (i.e bonbon... and we all thought it was going to be Sandro). If Sandro leaves this summer, it would be a mess, but I believe Juve will have a strong grip on him because it is hard to see 2 crucial players in defense leave in the same transfer window.

The most important thing now is we have to reinvest this money somewhere else. I have faith that Juve will surprise us with something. @Juventude you think we should buy another central defender? I don't think so bro... we have Rugani and Benatia who we just redeemed to back up Barz and Chiello. I think that there will be lots of space for them this season and next year we have to replace Barzagli.

Where should we invest the money? Preferably I would use it to buy a world class midfielder like Kroos. I don't want to see a Matuidi, someone who hasn't won anything apart from French trophies.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:53 pm

salmano9 wrote:The most important thing now is we have to reinvest this money somewhere else. I have faith that Juve will surprise us with something. @Juventude you think we should buy another central defender? I don't think so bro... we have Rugani and Benatia who we just redeemed to back up Barz and Chiello. I think that there will be lots of space for them this season and next year we have to replace Barzagli.

I'd like to see Caldara come back. I worry about our two best CBs being 36 and soon to be 33 years old.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:14 pm

If we want to keep the back 3 as an option then we need 1 more CB. We should try to bring back Caldara in that case. I wouldn't want any money spent on CBs regardless of tactics. Apparently Atalanta have the ok for it, don't know if it's true but it would make sense. With Spinazzola remaining there, and Orsolini bring loaned.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:14 pm

Juventude wrote:
salmano9 wrote:The most important thing now is we have to reinvest this money somewhere else. I have faith that Juve will surprise us with something. @Juventude you think we should buy another central defender? I don't think so bro... we have Rugani and Benatia who we just redeemed to back up Barz and Chiello. I think that there will be lots of space for them this season and next year we have to replace Barzagli.

I'd like to see Caldara come back. I worry about our two best CBs being 36 and soon to be 33 years old.

If Caldara is back, he will not have space this season because we are already packed in the back, especially if we are going to play with a 4 man backline.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:24 pm

I'm not sure that we will, or should if Caldara comes back, go a full season with a back 4.

It will probably be like we ended the season, a mix of a 4-2-3-1 and a 3-4-3.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:58 pm

salmano9 wrote:
Juventude wrote:

If Caldara is back, he will not have space this season because we are already packed in the back, especially if we are going to play with a 4 man backline.

Caldara definitely won't play as much as he could at Atalanta, but I think it's a risk to go into the season with four CBs even if we play with a four man back line. If you have one injury or suspension, you're down to one CB sub.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next