MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 31 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:57 am

Luca wrote:Nah I'm not having it this summer. Last summer we were fairly confident around this time that Pogba was staying and he left, even after we signed Pjanic and Higuain, we didn't think we would sell.

So until the window closes, anything is possible.

With all that said, I don't think Dybala will leave.

Yes yes yes... Absolutely true.

Don't run too fast @Deviangel. You never know when the "irresistible" offer for Dybala comes in and Juve couldn't say no. Maybe it will be 130m ( if sandro's 60m was rejected, then Dybala would at least cost double that for being a striker).

There is Dembele and Mbappe for Barca to chase, but Dybala would be ideal for them, both to learn from Messi and replace Neymar. Also, dybala has achieved much more in his career so far than the latter two, so he is perfect for them.

All of us don't want him to leave, but I could see it happening, especially that we are packed in the attack with the arrival of Bernardeschi. A sale of Dybala could mean playing with a 3 man midfield in a 433 fashion. I  don't rule out this possibility.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 31 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:04 am

juve_gigi wrote:To be honest I'd rather have Sergej and Keita than Verratti. And I love Verratti.

Yes, same here tbh. Verrati is pretty much the same type of player as Pjanic, something we don't need. Juve are still looking to replace Pogba from last summer.That is why rumors about physical players like Witsel/Nzonzi/SMS/Matuidi/Can't make a lot of sense.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:23 am

I don't think that Dybala-Neymar-Verratti triangle is just media bs.

PSG are having trouble dealing with Verratti and his idiot agent , Verratti wants Barca over Juve. PSG not only ends their problems with Verratti but they also get a superstar such as Neymar at the cost of around 100 mln considering they will sell Verratti to Barca for around the same value.

So there's Barca who ends up with Verratti and ~120m cash in their hands and searching for a player to replace Neymar...you know the rest ... player wanted to leave ... our hands were tied ... same stuff we had in Pogba and Vidal deals.

I was prepared to lose Dybala after a successful WC2018 but seeing we are packing up with offensive players without giving up yet on Schick and without selling anyone between Cuadrado and Pjaca there is a big chance Dybala leaves by mid August just like Vidal and Pogba.We were pretty confident for Pogba stay during this time last year.

I even think our management will lower their asking price by asking for Rakitic or damn Rafinha.

No good...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:17 pm

i dont think Juventus is going to give up on Dybala easy unless there is a crazy offer,

Now if we dont think it emotionaly Crazy offers are good, with 100 million, we could solve all the Cm and Cb problems and use Pjanic on 4231 AM

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:19 pm

Tbh if we lose Dybala I want Mbappe.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:38 pm

Let Mbappé go to deluded Madrid/QSG who are willing to pay 150 zillions for a 18 year old.

If Dybala leaves i want proven quality, it's Gigi's last year i want to dream big

some decent names:
SANCHEZ
REUS
BALE
HUMMELS
VIDAL
FABINHO
MILINKOVIC SAVIC
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Warrior wrote:Let Mbappé go to deluded Madrid/QSG who are willing to pay 150 zillions for a 18 year old.

If Dybala leaves i want proven quality, it's Gigi's last year i want to dream big

some decent names:
SANCHEZ
REUS
BALE
HUMMELS
VIDAL
FABINHO
MILINKOVIC SAVIC

Absolutely... If we sell Dybala, someone like Bale Sanchez and  Reus should replace him. Bale and Reus are easier to get because of their EU passport.  

Why is vidal in the list? I don't want him unless he comes for as much as we first bought him from Leverkuson.

As for Mbappe, there is no guarantee that he will get us the champions league. It is too risky to spend 150m on him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Sh*ts getting real...  Shocked

Chase Gets Serious As Inter and Juventus Make Shock Offers For Liverpool Target

Inter Milan and Juventus have slapped in shock bids for Lazio midfielder and Liverpool target Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.

The 22-year-old Serbian midfielder’s future has come under the scanner this summer and a number of clubs have been linked with having an interest in the former Genk man.

Liverpool slapped in a bid earlier in the summer and Lazio wasted little time in knocking back their offer, but it hasn’t stopped his other suitors losing interest in him.

His agent recently squashed speculation of a summer move and insisted that Milinkovic-Savic is happy to continue at Lazio next season, but his future has come in for fresh speculation.

According to Italian broadcaster Premium Sport, Juventus and Inter Milan have tabled shock offers for the Lazio midfielder and are keen to snare him away from the Stadio Olimpico.  

It has been claimed that both clubs have slapped in identical offers of €70m for the 22-year-old and hoping to secure a deal to snap him up this summer.

Lazio have not been interested in selling the midfielder, but it remains to be seen how they react to such aggressive moves by Inter and Juventus for the Serbian.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:44 pm

Agent: ‘SMS won’t go to Juventus’

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic’s agent reiterates that the Lazio midfielder won’t join Juventus - “he’s not for sale at any price”.

A quote purporting to be from the player’s brother, Torino goalkeeper Vanja Milinkovic-Savic, has been circulating on social media claiming Sergej “only wants Juventus”. bounce

However, his representative has shot down such rumours in the past and has reiterated his stance today.

“There’s interest from many Spanish, English and Italian teams but we’re not going to leave Lazio,” Mateja Kerman told TuttoJuve.

“The lad is happy in the capital, Coach [Simone] Inzaghi and the club are doing great things for him and Sergej is growing every day.

“The truth is that he’s not for sale at any price right now, we want him to stay at Lazio and have fun over the next season.

“This season, Sergej needs to become a leader in his position in this team. He’s going to keep working hard every day, to improve and to help Lazio with his goals and assists.”
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:44 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Sh*ts getting real...  Shocked

Chase Gets Serious As Inter and Juventus Make Shock Offers For Liverpool Target

Inter Milan and Juventus have slapped in shock bids for Lazio midfielder and Liverpool target Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.

The 22-year-old Serbian midfielder’s future has come under the scanner this summer and a number of clubs have been linked with having an interest in the former Genk man.

Liverpool slapped in a bid earlier in the summer and Lazio wasted little time in knocking back their offer, but it hasn’t stopped his other suitors losing interest in him.

His agent recently squashed speculation of a summer move and insisted that Milinkovic-Savic is happy to continue at Lazio next season, but his future has come in for fresh speculation.

According to Italian broadcaster Premium Sport, Juventus and Inter Milan have tabled shock offers for the Lazio midfielder and are keen to snare him away from the Stadio Olimpico.  

It has been claimed that both clubs have slapped in identical offers of €70m for the 22-year-old and hoping to secure a deal to snap him up this summer.

Lazio have not been interested in selling the midfielder, but it remains to be seen how they react to such aggressive moves by Inter and Juventus for the Serbian.

Lazio won't reject 70m for SMS imo.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:55 pm

Why the hell would we need Reus when he's most of the time injured?
Ofc I can't complain if we get Sanchez but he won't be a direct replacemet for Dybala.Maybe Berna in the middle with Costa and Sanchez on wings?

And that 70m€ offer for SMS better not be real...first it clearly means we are selling big and only apporves the fact that we overspend in everyone when we got cash in our hands. I would offer 40 max. Look at how Bayern deal with transfers or Real. Their rejects and benchwarmers magically raise their value warming the bench. Morata for 80m ffs , madness.

Embrace yourselves , another star will leave sooner than we thought.And they said we were the Bayern of Italy...has Bayern sold any of their best players? Instead they sell benchwarmers for a profit.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:56 pm

so imma take out the calculator...

Douglas 6
Bernardeschi 40
Milinkovic 70 (wtf)
Bentancur 10
De Sciglio 12
Sczenszny 12
Cuadrado 17
Benatia 17

Bonucci 42
Neto 6
Coman 21
Zaza 20

net spendings 2017: 95 millions

You guys said JJ logo will bring lots of money, now we'll see about that :coffee:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:58 pm

JJ Dybala will bring lots of money...our management doesn't injects any money at all. We almost cover our incoming transfers with player sales and how we spread our payments in 2-3 years.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:02 pm

Juventus Want Green Light From Liverpool Star To Press Accelerator On Deal

Juventus are prepared the press the accelerator in their chase for Liverpool midfielder Emre Can next week.

The Italian champions are keen to add a midfielder to their squad this summer and the 23-year-old Germany international has emerged as their number target for the moment.

Juventus are looking to convince the German to move to Turin in the transfer window and will open talks with Liverpool once they receive a positive response from Can’s camp.

The Bianconeri are expecting an answer from Can soon and according to Italian daily Tuttosport, Juventus will launch a fresh assault to secure his signature at some point next week.

The Serie A giants are keen to aggressively pursue the midfielder this summer and are just waiting for Can to give his nod of approval before they get down to business with Liverpool.  

His contract is set to expire at the end of next season, but Liverpool have set a steep asking price of €35m and are reportedly prepared to risk losing him for free next year.

However, at the moment Juventus are not willing to offer more than €25m for Can and are hopeful of reaching a compromise with the Reds if the player is prepared to switch this summer.

Jurgen Klopp is still hoping to see Can agree a new deal with Liverpool and commit his future at Anfield.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:07 pm

Whoaaa hold on a little bro

Lemina, Sturaro, Rincon maybe even Cuadrado at the very worst case, are players that remain to be sold to cover expenses. Fair enough. No need to sell bigger names.

The only star player that might leave this summer is Dybala. The only scenario in which this becomes a possibility is, if Neymar leaves. Then maybe Barca will submit an offer, maybe not. Beppe might not be willing to sell a 2nd star and will them to bleep off. In any case, that's a lot of ifs.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:13 pm

I agree if we are going to bring in both Sergej and Can then we are probably going to sell Dybala. According to Sky Neymar to PSG is 90% done, so Barca will most likely table a $100M+ offer for Dybala. If we can get $120M for him then I think it is a slam dunk that we sell.

The money can get us Sergej, Can and Keita. We can then play a 4-3-3...

Costa Higuain Bernardeschi

Sergej Pjanic Can

Sandro Chiellini Rugani De Sciglio

Buffon

Second team:

Keita Mandzukic Cuadrado

Bentancur Marchisio Khedira

Asamoah Benatia Barzagli Cancelo

Szczesny

Bench: Schick, Pjaca, Sturaro

That's an A+ mercato. And our second team could beat Napoli. You can't ask for more than that. Without Dybala we could play a 4-3-3 regularly without problem as we would have more than enough wingers.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:24 pm

We won't buy Can & Sergej. We need one CM not 2.

1. Buy a midfielder and sell decent at bests
2. Sell Dybala
3. Spend Dybala money on an world class attacker & a 2nd CM.

#2 is hypothetical and #3 does not apply without #2
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:40 pm

SMS is probably for next summer, not this one. Unless our bid really is as ridiculous as that 70m, but I doubt it. It doesn't make much sense for the player to push for a move at this point in his career. He'll likely want to stay in a great environment at Lazio where he can play every game and grow under Inzaghi. Like his agent said.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:46 pm

Warrior wrote:Let Mbappé go to deluded Madrid/QSG who are willing to pay 150 zillions for a 18 year old.

some decent names:
SANCHEZ
REUS
BALE
HUMMELS
VIDAL
FABINHO
MILINKOVIC SAVIC

Sanchez - Wants 500k wage per week. Current ownership would rather commit suicide. Would break our wage structure in two.
Reus - Fit for 10 games per season
Bale - Doubt he's going anywhere. Madrid only sell if they really want to
Hummels - Would not complain. Doubt Bayern sell him, only we sell starting CBs in their prime out of the 'elite' clubs
Vidal - No thanks, unless it's dirt cheap. He's a headcase that gets booked far too often to be of use in tournaments like the CL. See; his time at Bayern so far.
Fabinho - Would take.
SMS - Lazio won't sell him after losing Biglia and probably Keita. Unless the offer is ridiculous.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:16 pm

Lazio won't sell Sergei this summer I think. Lotito confirmed a "serious" offer of 40M. That was just this week. I find it hard to believe the offer has nearly doubled. At 70M they would walk Sergej to Torino.

Last edited by Luca on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:36 am

Can you please stop this Dybala leaving crap? HE is not leaving not any time soon. It's pretty obvious why the rumor came out (Bernardeschi).
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:58 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Can you please stop this Dybala leaving crap? HE is not leaving not any time soon. It's pretty obvious why the rumor came out (Bernardeschi).

Tbh Devi, we have to be a bit open to him leaving, whether it is now or next year or the year after. It happened with Vidal Pogba and Bonnuci and so we have to accept it as much as I know it is so annoying to read comments that it could happen. I am not saying that he will leave any time soon, but we have to accept that it might happen.

I think that the rumours are mainly coming from the fact that PSG could buy Neymar for 223m and Barca could offer a huge sum for Dybala.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:59 pm

Lotito deamnds between 70-80m for SMS. I think that we could go for it if another star leaves us this summer, because we already spent around 100m this summer.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:53 pm

We've only spent around $30 million net if you include only $6 million for Costa as an initial loan. We still have room to spend on one big player, which certainly will be a midfielder.

I have a feeling we are going to bring in one more big name player. If not then it will be Can and maybe Cancelo as well to close the market.

According to Nedved Schick is still on the table as well, so we will see. I don't see him coming in the summer though as he needs to rest for a month or two. I see him as a potential January signing when he can be medically re-evaluated.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:10 am

juve_gigi wrote:We've only spent around $30 million net if you include only $6 million for Costa as an initial loan. We still have room to spend on one big player, which certainly will be a midfielder.

I have a feeling we are going to bring in one more big name player. If not then it will be Can and maybe Cancelo as well to close the market.

According to Nedved Schick is still on the table as well, so we will see. I don't see him coming in the summer though as he needs to rest for a month or two. I see him as a potential January signing when he can be medically re-evaluated.

I think we won't spend more than 30m on a midfielder.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:34 am

salmano9 wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:We've only spent around $30 million net if you include only $6 million for Costa as an initial loan.  We still have room to spend on one big player, which certainly will be a midfielder.

I have a feeling we are going to bring in one more big name player.  If not then it will be Can and maybe Cancelo as well to close the market.

According to Nedved Schick is still on the table as well, so we will see.  I don't see him coming in the summer though as he needs to rest for a month or two.  I see him as a potential January signing when he can be medically re-evaluated.

I think we won't spend more than 30m on a midfielder.

We will need at least $70 million for Sergej...  :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next