MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 32 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:34 am

salmano9 wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:We've only spent around $30 million net if you include only $6 million for Costa as an initial loan.  We still have room to spend on one big player, which certainly will be a midfielder.

I have a feeling we are going to bring in one more big name player.  If not then it will be Can and maybe Cancelo as well to close the market.

According to Nedved Schick is still on the table as well, so we will see.  I don't see him coming in the summer though as he needs to rest for a month or two.  I see him as a potential January signing when he can be medically re-evaluated.

I think we won't spend more than 30m on a midfielder.

We will need at least $70 million for Sergej...  :coffee:

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 32 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:04 am

We won't go for that Cancelo guy, you can scratch him off the list. Only one full-back was needed and the choice is De Sciglio.

One more player and our mercato is over, maybe 2 if you add a 5th cb.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:46 am

That's not a good news as to me Lichtsteiner is almost finished.He's been our best WB for years but he's declining fast now.
That said I do trust in De Sciglio to be a success but having Cancelo to challenge him for the RB position would have been great.
Maybe we'll stay that way in RB position with Cuadrado also a potential RB when needed and maybe next year we'll bring Lirola and offload Licht?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:04 pm

JOAO CANCELO is clear that he will leave Valencia and will sign for @juventusfc [@Radioesport914]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:42 pm

Licht might be old but i still rate his defensive work. Against Napoli for example, i'd prefer him over De Sciglio.

If Cancelo joins it means Licht is converted to a 5th CB or it means Sandro leaving is still a possibility.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:49 pm

When you have a player on the wing like HENRY, NEDVED, these guys are focused on the wing because of their pace, which is really good, but when the team attacks, they also like to abandon the wing to score goals, assists, doing CF and AM roles because they are good with that

On that case there is a need for a side back who can attack like Sandro to take over the wing that is abandoned

But when you have a winger like Cuadrado, the guy is a pure winger and doesnt abandon the wing, there for, there is no need for a side back to step forwards, unless there is just some kind of tactic same we done with Chiellini, Barzagli stepping forwards

When you have pure winger, you got to use sb who can also play cb, so that sb is no waste but can contribute something else aswell

why is all that so important? Its because it changes the needs of 3CM players aswell

For example if you put Asamoah and Cuadrado on the wings of 4231, it means You need an Am on the center, and you also need a guy who can go for headers and that kind of inside of the box game, Muller, Vidal, Khedira

But if you have Costa, he is the one who can go inside the box, and on CM all you need is playmakers and DM LIKE Real Madrid with Modric, Kros, Casemiro

Depending on what you have on the wings may create different needs for CM, SB, positions

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:06 pm

Bernardeschi, may be a future superstar, and may also ask for a guy like Alves to support him so he can move around AM zone when he wants, NEDVED style

But for now, he is still not on that level he needs more experience and proof to trust him that kind of luxury, he should simply start as a pure winger and wait for Dybala and Pjanic leadership,

For now Bernardeschi can be our new "Dani Alves" to simply focus on the wing and learn before moving to the next level and do AM kind of game, NEDVED like

I trust Alegri to do a gradual work with Bernardeschi

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Report: Dybala ‘not unsellable’ for Juventus amid Barcelona links

Juventus star Paulo Dybala is being linked with joining Barcelona this summer if Psg manage to seal the world record transfer of Neymar.

The Brazilian is being tipped to join Psg for € 222 million and although Piqué has recently hint that the Brazilian will stay at Barcelona, Psg talks with the player’s entourage are going on.

According to a report of La Repubblica (via Ilbianconero.com), Juventus would consider to sell Dybala for a fee close to € 120 million.

The Serie A giants fear that Barcelona would offer Dybala a salary in the region of € 10-million-a-year, a sum that Juventus can’t offer at the moment.

​Juventus are also not open to keep players who are not willing to stay at the club and if Neymar joins Psg, Dybala could push to move to the Camp Nou to replace the Brazilian ace.

Reports in Spain claim Dybala has a verbal agreement with Juve that can allow him to leave for € 120 million. However, there is not a written release included in the player’s contract.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:59 pm

Lazio President Puts Steep Asking Price On Chelsea and Juventus Target

Lazio president Claudio Lotito has slapped a €30m asking price on Chelsea and Juventus target Keita Balde.

The Senegal international impressed in Serie A last season for the capital club and scored 16 league goals, catching the eye of a number of teams.

Keita is in to the final 12 months of his contract at Lazio and has so far resisted putting pen to paper on a new deal, something which has further encouraged his suitors.

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has been linked with wanting Keita at Stamford Bridge, but at present Juventus appear to be leading the chase for the Senegalese.

The Bianconeri have had a bid of €15m dismissed by Lazio and, according to Italian daily Leggo, president Lotito has slapped a €30m asking price on Keita.

Juventus believe €30m for a player with less than a year on his contract is too much, though it remains to be seen whether Chelsea may opt to pay the sum.

Lazio could shift their position as the clock ticks on the transfer window, but the Rome club have still not lost hope of Keita signing a new contract.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:03 pm

Juventus Work On Deal Which Could Unlock Exit Door For Arsenal Target

Juventus would be willing to sell Arsenal target Juan Cuadrado if they can snap up Keita Balde from Lazio.

Keita has just a year to run on his contract and Juventus have offered €15m to sign the Senegal international attacker - however the sum is not enough for Lazio to accept.

The Italian champions have not given up and are continuing to work on a deal which would, if successful, unlock the door for Cuadrado to leave, according to Italian daily Leggo.

Cuadrado is not short of admirers and has been eyed by Arsenal, AC Milan and Roma this summer.

But at present Juventus are not willing to leave themselves short of wing options by selling the Colombia international.

However, if Keita lands in Turin, the Bianconeri would invite offers for Cuadrado, who would then be allowed to leave for the right price.

Juventus loaned the 29-year-old from Chelsea in two spells before then signing him on a permanent basis.

Keita meanwhile would offer Juventus greater attacking thrust and scored 16 goals in Serie A for Lazio last term.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:35 pm

------------ Higuain ----------
Costa ------ Pjanic ----- Bernard
-------- Marchisio - Sms ------
sandro -- Chiell - Benatia -- De Scigl

Without Dybala, we can still rely on Pjanic and Marchisio leadership

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:59 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:------------ Higuain ----------
Costa ------ Pjanic ----- Bernard
-------- Marchisio - Sms ------
sandro -- Chiell - Benatia -- De Scigl

Without Dybala, we can still rely on Pjanic and Marchisio leadership

I don't see Pjanic as being able to take Dybala's spot. Pjanic seems to like to play deeper and with more freedom to move around the pitch. If Dybala were to leave, you need a player that can make more runs inside the box and I don't think that's Pjanic. Juve would probably be better off playing Bernadeschi in that type of role.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:03 pm

DOUGLAS-HIGUAIN-BERNARDESCHI
SERGEJ-PJANIC
MARCHISIO
SANDRO-CHIELLINI-RUGANI-DE SCIGLIO
BUFFON

hmm
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:22 pm

@juventude

Well there is some truth on what you said

Dybala is an advanced playmaker (ss) who does am/ss role similar to guys like; Messi, Del Piero

Pjanic is a midfield playmaker CM/AM more like; Modric, Kros, Snider,

But the 4231 formation, it is more appropriate to use Pjanic on that AM role as he can also focus to do CM

And Costa can advance like

--------- Costa - Higuain ------
-------------- Pjanic ----------
Sandro - Marchisio - Sms --Bernard
----- Chiell -- Benatia - De Sciglio

So there will be no problems

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:21 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:@juventude

Well there is some truth on what you said

Dybala is an advanced playmaker (ss) who does am/ss role similar to guys like; Messi, Del Piero

Pjanic is a midfield playmaker CM/AM more like; Modric, Kros, Snider,

But the 4231 formation, it is more appropriate to use Pjanic on that AM role as he can also focus to do CM

And Costa can advance like

--------- Costa - Higuain ------
-------------- Pjanic ----------
Sandro - Marchisio - Sms --Bernard
----- Chiell -- Benatia - De Sciglio

So there will be no problems

You might be right. It just seemed like when Pjanic played in an attacking role early last season, he wasn't being used to his full potential. But Allegri has had him for a full season and knows what to do with him. It'll be interesting to see how he's used especially once we sign a more defensive midfielder.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:27 pm

I'm pretty sure Pjanic's best position isn't right behind the strikers nor is it right in front of the defence. He did say this year that the regista is a new role for him. At times he looked great and I think he grew into it as the season went on.

I think Pjanic did his best work in Roma with De Rossi and Nainggolan next to him in a midfield 3. We really need some steel in our midfield which we've missed since Vidal left. Then, I think we see the best from Pjanic. Until then, it's tough to play in a double pivot with his characteristics. It asks too much of him, in my opinion.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:37 pm

If Marchisio is benched, Pjanic can take his role
Bernardeschi on AM, CUADRADO Rm

That can also be an option
But Bernardeschi is still not experiences enough to trust him such important position

Am should be taken either from Dybala or Pjanic

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:59 pm

I wouldnt say PJANIC cannot do AM, i think he makes a really good AM HOWEVER, you guys have good reason i eould say to think critical about it

As something seems wrong with Pjanic on AM its because lack of his pace, its like putting Pirlo on AM

As you expect the AM to take the ball and run forwards

Bernardeschi seems more natural AM player, as he can run with the ball, dribble, penetrative pass and all that kind of qualities makes him more natural AM

i just think he needs a little more time, before putting him on AM , until then Pjanic can do really good with the role

And honestly with this Bernardeschi transfer i feel like 80% Dybala will be gone

But we will be good, and we can solve our problems with the money

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:36 pm

Pjanic is a very bizarre kind of midfielder, hard to categorize in a specific role. Always leaves you with the impression that you don't get the 100% best out of him.

I don't like Pjanic alone in front of the defense, he does great at interceptions but absolutely sucks at tackling. Easily and by far the worst tackler in this team. This strategy was tested early last season anyway, with very few success. If anyone has to take care of the regista role it will be Marchisio.

Pjanic best position might be right side mezzala, with a fast winger to combine with. And a pitbull DM + trustworthy RB ala Lichtsteiner to cover his defensive duties.

Ask Toni Kroos about who is his favourite teammate, i'm damn sure his answer will be "Casemiro"
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:00 am

Cancelo is non officially a Juve player. Licht will be leaving it seems.

We have no intention of selling Dybala, and we are in contact with Chelsea for Matic (man I would love him here)

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:18 am

Licht should not be starting for us any more, anybody who watched him closely in his last games with us can see plain as day he has regressed. He was never very good offensively but in his prime he was amazing defensively. He's losing that, now he's your run of the mill aged full back.

Juve legend undoubtedly, but he's done as a starter here and picking between MDS and Licht as starters is not good. Not going to pretend I know much about Cancelo but I hear he's a modern, attack minded full back. We can work with that.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:46 am

Reports from Spain, Juve closer to Valencia defender

According to Radio Esport Valencia, Valencia’s Portuguese defender Joao Cancelo is getting closer to Juventus. It’s suggested that the player would reveal to his entourage his will to join himself to the Bianconero project and be ready to move to Turin. According to the hypothesis, agent Jorge Mendes will be in the next few days in Italy to close the operation. This comes as a slight surprise considering the introduction of De Sciglio from Milan a matter of days ago, but reinforcements nonetheless would allow Juve directors the freedom to know that Lichtsteiner is already covered for, should he decide to leave next summer.

Cancelo was one of the Bianconeri’s top targets to replace the skillful Dani Alves, who deparated Italy for France and PSG. Like the Brazilian, Cancelo has the versatility to play both as a right sided defender or midfielder, depending on how the coach sees hit. The Portugal international is also only aged 23 years, and thus would be a good capture for Juve’s future.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:46 am

I'm kind of surprised we haven't been linked with Darmian. He can play right or left and is solid defensively, seemed like a good Lichtsteiner heir. Of course I'm just throwing his name out there since we've been linked to him in the past.

As for Cancelo, literally can't say I know anything about him and right now I would still say its just a rumour but we do have a very good rapport with Valencia after Neto and Zaza.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:47 am

Joao Cancelo wants Juventus move
JULY 24, 2017

According to reports in Spain, Valencia right-back Joao Cancelo wants to join Juventus.

There were previous reports linking the Portuguese full-back with a move to Turin and the latest news from Spain is positive.

According to RadioEsport Valencia, the 23-year-old has told Valencia has he wants to leave the club in order to join the Bianconeri this summer.

Plaza Deportiva reported Cancelo could cost Juve up to €25m and would be perfectly suited to the new look 4-2-3-1 formation that Max Allegri wants to use next season.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:53 am

Cancelo has 89 pace on Fifa 17
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:38 am

*bleep* it, sign him up ASAP
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next