- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi on Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:54 am

JUVENTUS ENTER RACE WITH ARSENAL FOR PORTUGUESE MIDFIELD ENFORCER

Juventus may switch their attentions to Arsenal target William Carvalho if they can’t sign any other alternative this summer, according to Transfermarketweb.

The Serie A club are looking at Paris Saint-Germain’s Blaise Matuidi, Liverpool’s Emre Can and Sevilla’s Steven N’Zonzi but they are encountering problems in deals for all three of them.

Can has one year left on his contract at Anfield and Juve are hoping to persuade the German international to make the move to Italy, but he could just as likely sign a new deal to remain at Liverpool.

Matuidi also has one year remaining on his deal at PSG, and will not be signing a new one, but his wage demands could price the Bianconeri out of a transfer. N’Zonzi meanwhile has a release clause of €40m that Juventus are not prepared to match.

Carvalho has a release clause of €45m but Portuguese newspaper Record reports that Sporting Lisbon will consider bids closer to €30m (£26.9m). This figure has also attracted the interest of the Gunners as well, although it seems the player is not a priority signing for manager Arsene Wenger.

@juvealbanian

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian on Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:01 am

Haha Beppe you legend close the deal ASAP,35m payed in 5 years Wink

I knew he reads this forum...
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:00 am

Juventus rival Arsenal for €40m European champion

Juventus are set to rival Arsenal for William Carvalho, according to Tuttosport.

The Turinese newspaper considers the 25-year-old Newcastle target to be a priority, alongside Blaise Matuidi, Adrien Rabiot and a number of other players.

The Bianconeri still won’t pay what PSG are asking for Matuidi, whom the Ligue 1 champions value at a lot more than the €15 million which Juventus won’t raise.

​Carvalho himself is said to be priced at €40m, with the Mirror recently claiming that Arsene Wenger had a special interest in him, and wanted to launch another bid worth €30 million.

The Portuguese international and Euro 2016 champion is more in favour of a move to the Gunners than one to St James’ Park.

​Carvalho is under contract to Lisbon until 2020 and has a massive €45 million release clause, too.

A holding midfielder with very good technique, he would be a part of Juve’s plan to add some fresh legs to their midfield. Matuidi, for his part, turned 30 this year.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:03 am

Eliaquim Mangala edging closer to Juventus loan move: Man City want to sell

ELIAQUIM MANGALA is now hoping to clinch a dream move to Juventus with the Italian champions ready to pay Manchester City a loan fee of £4million.

Juve are in the market for a central defender after surprisingly selling Leonardo Bonucci to rivals AC Milan.

They have made contact with the agents of Mangala, who is available at the Etihad.

City want £18 million, but Juventus would prefer a loan with a view to buying next year.

That could be acceptable to City, if last season’s Champions League finalists pay £4m as a deposit with the balance to follow next summer.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:57 am

Hope we buy William Carvalho as i won't have to transfer him myself in Fifa. I dare Beppe to make a better deal than the one i pulled out this year (15m + Sturaro).

In reality he's been seen as a "top prospect" for a while now, but never made it to the next step. Juve is a club where he could finally reach his potential. William is tall and strong so he could push out Khedira if he does fine.

Would be a GREAT move, my favourite of all links to a midfielder this summer.
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:04 am

From the names mentioned I think only Carvalho and Matic would improve our midfield.
Matic is already 29 so for the same price I would definetly go for Carvalho (25).

I only seen him a few times with Portugal and I'm impressed by his passing game, sometimes he delivers some great long passes.Technically he's good for a guy of his size and stronger (much better than Khedira) also he's not affraid to go for a tackle (pretty good defensive stats aswell). His only downside is that he's a bit slow but not that Khedira is fast either so definetly a huge improvement for our midfield.Years of regular for Sporting and Portugal NT have matured him so he's ready for a top team imo.
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:14 pm

The Mangala post is something that I believe can happen. It is a very classic Marrota type of move, just like Benatia's, loan with option to buy. It would be smart from Juve to do that, because it would be a huge risk to buy him for a fee greater than 20m and he wouldn't perform well.

As for Matic, he's gone. Who is left now? Matuidi, Carvalho, and Can.

I think that Matuidi would be the easiest to get, taking into consideration that PSG would have to sell to meet FFP rules when getting Neymar, and the fact that his contract will expire next year. As for Can, it seems that Klopp doesn't to let go off him.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:50 pm

Khedira is not a hard tackler, he rarely use his physical attributes. In the double pivot we currently use it's Pjanic who (clumsily) does the best defensive effort.

I think William is a better complement to Pjanic than Khedira. We want someone who can be for Pjanic what Casemiro is for Toni Kroos at Real. The man who frees him from defensive duties and allow him to be the metronome of the team.

Double pivot: WILLIAM-PJANIC
3 man midfield: MARCHISIO-WILLIAM-PJANIC
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:25 pm

The thing is though, we do need some pace in the middle. Pjanic and Khedira are not the fastest players to begin with. Placing them in a double pivot asks them to cover a lot of field and particularly against midfields of three, it's a disadvantage.
Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:49 pm

I think William is slow too. Oh well, can't have it all.

Our wingers & our full backs are all fast, especially Douglas & Cuadrado. Dybala has decent speed for carrying the ball through the center.

If we intend to use the double pivot as a real pivot, speed won't be a major flaw, only against Napoli it will be a true disadvantage. But yeah it sucks that our only fast CM is also our worst CM.
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:52 pm

Max should try Mandzukic as a CM, i'm curious to see how he does. Left mezzala in a 3 man midfield.
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:36 pm

Reports: Barcelona to sign 23-year-old superstar to replace Neymar

The Blaugrana may have to part with a staggering 150 million for his services

What's the story?
Barcelona have ramped up their efforts to sign Paulo Dybala from Juventus as a replacement for Neymar, according to multiple reports in the Spanish, British and Italian press. The Catalans have become resigned to the fact that Neymar will leave, despite the efforts of club directors and senior teammates to convince him to change his mind over the last few days. As such, Barcelona are willing to offer a staggering €150 million to Juventus for Dybala's services, so as to ensure a deal is done quickly and thus placate their fans.

In case you didn't know...€150 million for a player who managed 19 goals and 9 assists in 48 appearances for the Bianconeri last season seems a bit much, but Barcelona understand that they will have to pay a premium - since knowledge of the  €222 million they will receive for Neymar is public. Dybala signed for Juventus 2 seasons ago for a 40 million fee, and the Argentine striker has rapidly impressed with his performances, resulting in the Old Lady giving him a new  €7-million-a-year- contract in April of this year, tying him down till the end of the 2022 season.

The heart of the matterReports in the Spanish press claim that Lionel Messi has recommended fellow countrymen Paulo Dybala and Angel di Maria to Ernesto Valverde. The Barcelona board do not need much convincing about Dybala's talents, having witnessed the Argentine striker destroy the Blaugrana defence in Juve's 3-0 win over Barcelona in the quarterfinals of the UEFA Champions League last season.However, Barcelona were given pause in their chase for Dybala, since the player himself poured cold water over the move a few days ago, saying "The transfer market? I’m happy here. I’m fine with Juventus and over these days I’ll be training as hard as I can to have a great season."

The Barca board are reportedly willing to double Dybala's salary while also offering Juventus a €110 million profit over a player they bought only a couple of seasons ago.

https://m.sportskeeda.com/football/reports-barcelona-sign-23-year-old-superstar-replace-neymar-dybala

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:40 pm

$150 million. Dybala to get a $14 million a year net wage salary.

Looks like Sergej will be our new CM/DM in a double pivot with Pjanic.

Agnelli is NOT rejecting $150 million.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:46 pm

Hopefully Chelsea don't go stupid and offer us $90 million for Sandro. Cause Agnelli won't reject that either.

I told you guys there would be a chain reaction across Europe after the Neymar deal. The mercato is now becoming absolutely stupid. Scrubs are being sold for $40 million. The world record fee of a player will be completely obliterated in one summer.

Too bad Bonucci wanted only Milan. In an open market in August we probably would have gotten $80 million for him.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:40 am

@juve_gigi wrote:Hopefully Chelsea don't go stupid and offer us $90 million for Sandro. Cause Agnelli won't reject that either.

I told you guys there would be a chain reaction across Europe after the Neymar deal. The mercato is now becoming absolutely stupid. Scrubs are being sold for $40 million. The world record fee of a player will be completely obliterated in one summer.

Too bad Bonucci wanted only Milan. In an open market in August we probably would have gotten $80 million for him.

I don't think that the source is reliable. It is just trash talk based on Neymar to PSG.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi on Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:19 am

Regardless of the source you just know Barca will submit an offer. It's common sense. They will have $222M to play with.

They will test the resolve of Juve and Dybala. A $150M offer with $14M in net wages will probably trigger a sale. It would actually be good business for Juve. I don't see Agnelli and the Board turning down a crazy offer like that.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi on Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 am

With $150M we could get Sergej, Keita, Cancelo AND Schick. Think about that. Is Dybala alone worth more than those 4 players?

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:42 am

Higuain
Costa - Bernardeschi - Keita Balde
Sergej - Pjanic
Alex Sandro - Chiellini - Rugani - Cancelo
Buffon

Mandzukic
Pjaca - Marchisio - Cuadrado
Khedira - Bentancur
Asamoah - Benatia - Barzagli - De Sciglio
Szczesny

hmm

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:45 pm

If Dybala leaves, I wonder if we just play both a 4-2-3-1 and a 4-3-3. I'm starting to wonder if we're going to see a much improved Marchisio this season. The second full year after a knee injury is usually when the player gets back to full strength. I don't think Marchisio will be able to play everyday, but we may be able to switch to a 4-3-3 some games. We could play with a new CDM and Pjanic and Marchisio and an attack of Higuain/Keane/Mandzukic and Costa and Berndadeschi.
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi on Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:41 pm

ALL STORIES, CLUB NEWS, TRANSFER NEWS
Allegri: “Alex Sandro will not leave Juventus”
JULY 31, 2017

Juventus coach Max Allegri has confirmed that Alex Sandro will not be leaving the club this summer.

Speaking after Juve’s final game of the International Champions Cup, Allegri spoke of the clubs US tour and the positives he took from the friendly matches this summer.

“The balance of the tour was great, the team worked well, so we need to thank the organisation that welcomed us and provided us with great training camps for our workouts and matches” He told PremiumSport.

“Bernardeschi played with the team for the first time, it wasn’t easy, but he still did well and that was the most important thing.

“We played a good game in the first half and we were better technically, but in shooting we got some things wrong and there were many players who had never played together.

“Now we have to work on the defensive phase of our game and begin preperations for the Supercoppa. It’s the first trophy of the season and we have to win against a Lazio side that will seek revenge for the Coppa Italia final.

“This year will be a much more difficult because all our rivals have strengthened. It will be complicated and tricky to win the seventh consecutive league title but it our first goal of the season.

“Last season, Roma got 87 points, a record in their history, and they’ll be the main antagonists, but Napoli, Milan and Inter will also fight for the title.

“Alex Sandro? He’s a Juventus player, he’s extraordinary and he won’t leave us. He’s improved so much since he came to Juve and he has the margins to improve again. Along with Marcelo, he’s on the best in the world.”

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi on Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:46 pm

Juventus Prepare To Put Arsenal Target Juan Cuadrado On Market, Three Serie A Clubs Keen

Juventus are preparing to put Arsenal target Juan Cuadrado up for sale if they succeed in signing Keita Balde from Lazio.

The Italian champions are locked in talks with Lazio as they attempt to do a deal for Keita, who is in to the final 12 months of his contract in Rome and netted an impressive 16 Serie A goals last season.

According to Italian daily La Stampa, if the Bianconeri succeed in taking Keita to Turin, they will put Cuadrado up for sale, inviting offers of around the €30m mark for the former Chelsea winger.

Cuadrado has been linked with a return to England with Arsenal, as Arsene Wenger seeks a player who can operate as a wing-back, but the Gunners are likely to have significant opposition from Serie A.

It is claimed that AC Milan, Inter and Roma are all keeping close tabs on Cuadrado's situation at Juventus.

Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri recently dubbed Cuadrado an important player, but the Italian champions are ready to move him on if Keita arrives.

The winger's future has already been in question this summer, with Juventus now having Federico Bernardeschi and Douglas Costa on the books.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi on Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:50 pm

Liverpool Won’t Sell Emre Can To Juventus

Liverpool are unwilling to sell Emre Can this summer, something which means Juventus are set to miss out on the Germany midfielder.

Juventus want to sign Can and have been putting a bid together to tempt Liverpool into selling a player who is now into the final year of his contract at Anfield.

But according to Italian radio station TMW Radio, Juventus will have to look elsewhere as Liverpool are not willing to put Can up for sale this summer.

Reds boss Jurgen Klopp is a firm fan of the former Bayern Munich midfielder and does not want him to leave Merseyside.

If Can does not sign a new contract, Liverpool's stance means they are risking losing the midfielder for nothing next summer.

Juventus meanwhile must switch their attentions to other targets unless Liverpool have a late change of heart.

The Italian champions are also keen on Paris Saint-Germain's Blaise Matuidi, who appears a more likely signing than Can.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:01 pm

If we sell Dybala and bring Keita then I can see us going for a 4-3-3 mostly but we still can play 4231 with Bernardeschi as a AMF.
Keita is a quality player imo and has lots of potential with his downside being his character and selfishness a bit.
The fact that we are also going to sell Cuadrado if he arrives backs the 433 formation with more direct players.

Maybe we want to close deals for Keita and a new CM before Dybala sale because all clubs will ask for more if we got +100m cash in our hands.

So a new CM, Keita and another RB (Licht out) and we're done.
We won't have much problems losing Dybala as we brought enough talent in attack this summer also Mandzukic will keep playing on the wing as he still looks in good for this pre-season.He was a bit limited as well in that trequartista position.He needs to play on the wing and cut inside with his terrific left he'll be quite useful for Barca.

Costa - Higuain - Bernardeschi/Keita

Marchisio - Carvalho - Pjanic

Sandro - Chiellini - Rugani - Cancelo/De Sciglio

Buffon

Not bad...
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:06 pm

The Neymar deal is done. They just delayed it until this week so Neymar's father could get his $26 million bonus from Barca.. rofl

Expect the $150 million offer from Barca to come in by the weekend...

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:11 pm

Rumors now say Coutinho is a done dealio for Barcelona, they are just waiting for Neymar to gtfo to make it official.

That means, to me, Dybala is here for one more year. I don't think the player has a problem with that, since he said multiple times in the media that he's not PUSHING for a move. Beppe obviously doesn't want to sell, he wants to wait until next year. We can understand that, 2016-2017 was somewhat a successful season and selling 2 star players is the least suitable.

This upcoming week will be very interesting, oh that's for sure What a Face
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:14 pm

i wish i was Neymar Sr.
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down