Vlad the Impaler
Katy Perry
jibers
Glory
S
67 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Almost Official : Antoine Griezmann joins Atletico Madrid - Page 7 Empty Re: Almost Official : Antoine Griezmann joins Atletico Madrid

Post by S Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:22 am

Also Atletico want to replace him with Lemar from the same source

Good luck Pool

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Almost Official : Antoine Griezmann joins Atletico Madrid - Page 7 Empty Re: Almost Official : Antoine Griezmann joins Atletico Madrid

Post by S Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:29 am

Seems GDM has got it mixed up. His buyout is set at €200M right now and will reduce to €100M in the summer
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:00 pm

guest7 wrote:Gave up on Dembele already?

Plenty is no plague.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:03 pm

The move is on the cards. Griezmann is already looking for a house in Barcelona [catalunya radio]

Almost Official : Antoine Griezmann joins Atletico Madrid - Page 7 Tenor

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:10 pm

You always know transfer news are BS when they involve a player's house, his hairdresser, and/or him telling his teammates and friends stuff.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:11 pm

In case a bus needs to be broken down.

Suarez
Griezmann Messi Dembélé
Coutinho Busquets Rakitic
Vermaelen Umtiti Pique

Laughing Laughing Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:21 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:You always know transfer news are BS when they involve a player's house, his hairdresser, and/or him telling his teammates and friends stuff.

Cat radio is rarely wrong though when it comes to Barca and they've been saying it's gonna happen for a while

I don't know how to feel about this. I'm not really a fan of Griez, but it's undeniable he's absolutely world class.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Wonder how Barca will lineup now hmm
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:14 pm

Come on, let us do a Bayern, buy him if not just to weaken Atletico Razz Razz Razz

Then we can go 2-3-3-2:

Griezmann Suarez
Coutinho Messi Dembélé
Arthur Busquets Rakitic/Roberto
Umtiti Pique

Umtiti can do a Abidal and help out at LB whenever needed, we would score so many goals anyway, doesnt matter if we concede a bit Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:41 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Griezmann Suarez
Coutinho Messi Dembélé
Arthur Busquets Rakitic/Roberto
Umtiti Pique

I take that line-up as a joke anyway, but obviously Alba needs to stay in the team because he's amazing.

No idea how we would fit all of Griez, Messi, Suarez and Dembele into the team. I honestly don't think it'd be possible without an overkill.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:31 am

Barcelona are worried they will have to pay much more than expected to sign Antoine Griezmann from Atletico Madrid, Sport says.

The Catalan side are ahead of Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United in line to sign him and were expected to trigger his €100 million release clause this summer.

However, a clause in his contract means the value may rise to €140m and he is hoping to arrange his next move before the World Cup.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:51 am

I don't think Griezmann will go to PSG. They're being investigated for their transfer dealings, and as things stand, they still haven't balanced the books to meet the FFP rules for signing Neymar. Not to mention that they'll have to pay Monaco 180m this summer if they wish to sign Mbappé permanently.

So assuming PSG are truly in for Griezmann, they would be 500m down off the books after signing him. Unless they're planning on selling their entire roster, shoes and a couple kidneys, I don't see how they could sign him without getting crucified by UEFA.

That leaves United and Barcelona. The Catalans have already a massive wage bill, and bringing another superstar with a 10m+-per-year salary would inevitably put their financial health in jeopardy. Unless they're planning on making a major overhaul and sell all the dead weight, I don't see how they can sign him without giving a serious dent to their already massive wage bill.

Realistically, Barcelona seems to be the most likely destination for Griezmann, but I wouldn't rule out United either. They can easily outbid Barcelona and offer him a much better contract, and frankly, those two factors are the two most important ones in today's market.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:23 pm

He's clearing coming to United after his comments last summer especially, friends with Pogba, Martial being sold etc

and like you said about Barca's financials with their wage bill atm

I think we're in pole position for him tbh, there's space for him, we have the funds and will be looking for a marquee signing.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:32 pm

And what a horrible choice that would be

Clearly a step down except for the money

I think Real should be looking at him realistically
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:56 pm

S wrote:And what a horrible choice that would be

Clearly a step down except for the money

I think Real should be looking at him realistically

We're better than Alteti, it's a step up. Don't @ me with the Sevilla games, these things happen. Are Roma a better side than Barca? no. It's the right move for him, for us? I'm not so sure. Still unconvinced he can get it done on a rainy night at the Sports Direct Arena. But I hope we let him try.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:08 pm

Man for Man, Atleti are a better team than you. Just accept it. Even Griezmann isn't foolish enough to join you after what's happened with Pogba and Martial but you never know with these fickle minded French players. All I know is he won't be the beast at Atleti if he joins you. Most likely will be playing wing back or doing defensive duties with matic and score an odd goal or two ofcourse.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:16 pm

No they aren't, so I won't. We have a top 5 starting 11 in the world and massively under-performed against a Sevilla that has claimed some big wins this season, knocking Atletico out of the Copa by winning both legs. Second in the PL all season, beaten CL finalists Liverpool and unbeaten against them this season. So stop that nonsense about them being better than us, struggled against Arsenal last night ffs. They got knocked out of the CL groups.

We are a step up from current Atleti. Obviously he would be better off joining Real or Barca but I'm not sure the interest is there and money is a hell of a drug.

Personally I think he's a good fit for Mou. Atleti play similar football, I've seen him track back and throw leg-breaking challenges plenty of times.

If he isn't the same beast he was for us as he is in Spain it's because he won't be playing the Granada's of the world week in week out IMO. Anyway I know you're trying to rile me up and agree with me really.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:45 pm

Saul, Koke, Thomas Partey, Filipe Luis, Correa, Griezmann, Costa, Godin, Himenez

That's about 90% of Atlético's starting eleven that would waltz into your line-up. Not a better team than you my ass

They're better than you in just about every area of the pitch except that they don't have fancy freestyling dabbing merchants or washed up 500k a week Chilean piano players

Putting on a Griezmann picture isn't changing anything homie. It's pretty obvious he won't be joining you.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:50 pm

Frenzy is like one of them kids that ask for a PS4 every Christmas but ends up with a Brussel sprout. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:51 pm

S wrote:Saul, Koke, Thomas Partey, Filipe Luis, Correa, Griezmann, Costa, Godin, Himenez

That's about 90% of Atlético's starting eleven that would waltz into your line-up. Not a better team than you my ass

They're better than you in just about every area of the pitch except that they don't have fancy freestyling dabbing merchants or washed up 500k a week Chilean piano players

Putting on a Griezmann picture isn't changing anything homie. It's pretty obvious he won't be joining you.

Only Godin and Griez would get into our starting 11. Stop homie. Atletico have done nothing to show they're on our level this season, quite the opposite.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Unique wrote:Frenzy is like one of them kids that ask for a PS4 every Christmas but ends up with a Brussel sprout. Laughing

..We've signed a superstar every season since Moyes left at this point. This summer will be no different and Griezmann makes the most sense. So quite the opposite, I expect a PS4 every season and get one. :coffee: although in Sanchez' case it was a PS4 box with a PS2 inside. Laughing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:55 pm

United and Juventus suffering from the same issues in the midfield and are both being continuously linked to more forwards, kind of an unreal parallel

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:57 pm

Actually Firenze, I think S is right. I'm not trying to disrespect United in any way, but there's no denying that Atlético have been way more relevant than you in Europe for almost a decade now. They have reached the final of the champions league twice in the last 4 years alone after winning the Europa league shortly before.

United to me strikes me as a collection of incompatible, talented, albeit criminally overrated players who were bought for at least thrice their true worth.

You could become a great team under the management of a better coach, but as things stand, you really don't have any proof to convince people you're any better or even as good as Atlético.

The only step-up for Griezmann to have in joining you is money. Other than that, they are a better team as a unit and they happen to have a better manager as well.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:06 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:Frenzy is like one of them kids that ask for a PS4 every Christmas but ends up with a Brussel sprout. Laughing

..We've signed a superstar every season since Moyes left at this point. This summer will be no different and Griezmann makes the most sense. So quite the opposite, I expect a PS4 every season and get one. :coffee: although in Sanchez' case it was a PS4 box with a PS2 inside. Laughing

And all those PS4's have been broken and sent for repair Proud

Enough PS4's for you. I think some brand new PS2's (Richarlison) and some used x-box's (Bale etc) suits you better IMO
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:09 pm

Khedira can be your God of War to be honest, top lad

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:10 pm

He's not going to United, Bale has been booked already and he will take the #11 shirt and succeed Giggs
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next