Match Day Thread

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by Kebab on Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Poor attack
Great midfield
Good/average defense

With better final pass and final shot score would be much higher. At least 4 or 5 goals are wasted

Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Posts : 637
Join date : 2016-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by windkick on Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:04 am

Rayo > Inter.

_________________
Luis Suárez : "Nutmegs were my only option."
avatar
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6015
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by futbol on Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:16 am

@danyjr wrote:Manchester City and Juventus look better than Barcelona. Way better.


In all these years I've never figured out if you are actually a Barca fan who is speaking badly about the team just not to be disappointed later and at least be right ("told you so") on an Internet forum or if you hate Barca.

In any case, your precious Juve just got tonked by Mouchester United on their own ground. Laughing

_________________
"The shape looks good."


futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 10444
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by danyjr on Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:13 am

"tonked" rofl did you watch the match? I bet you didn't. Cause before Mata scored on the free kick they hadn't created a SINGLE chance whereas Juventus had already hit the post twice and Pjanić and Cuadrado had missed open goals.

But sure let's call a team scoring from two pieces while being dominated at every other aspect of the game "tonking" the other team Laughing

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4729
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by Lucifer on Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:36 am

@futbol wrote:
@danyjr wrote:Manchester City and Juventus look better than Barcelona. Way better.


In all these years I've never figured out if you are actually a Barca fan who is speaking badly about the team just not to be disappointed later and at least be right ("told you so") on an Internet forum or if you hate Barca.

In any case, your precious Juve just got tonked by Mouchester United on their own ground. Laughing

I also wonder the same lol. Guy needs to stfu already, posts pure drivel all the time.
avatar
Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6269
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by Myesyats on Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:16 pm

@Lucifer wrote:
@futbol wrote:
@danyjr wrote:Manchester City and Juventus look better than Barcelona. Way better.


In all these years I've never figured out if you are actually a Barca fan who is speaking badly about the team just not to be disappointed later and at least be right ("told you so") on an Internet forum or if you hate Barca.

In any case, your precious Juve just got tonked by Mouchester United on their own ground. Laughing

I also wonder the same lol. Guy needs to stfu already, posts pure drivel all the time.

Saddest human being I've ever come across.

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8753
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by danyjr on Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:24 pm

Oh you guys, you turn me on with all this talk :wub:

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4729
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by Myesyats on Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 pm

I have a boyfriend, begone thot

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8753
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by Harmonica on Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Wait what.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11365
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by danyjr on Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:33 pm

@Myesyats wrote:I have a boyfriend, begone thot
Stop playing hard to get Linetty, it ain't gonna work on me.

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4729
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by Myesyats on Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:49 pm

Tuck your dick back into your pants imho

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8753
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by Myesyats on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:26 am

Coutinho out for 2-3 weeks. Will miss games against Betis, Atleti and PSV. Malcom time?

Injured just as he was picking up pace. UnLuCkY.

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8753
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by Harmonica on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:05 am

Just a matter of time as team was giving 100% in Messis abcense.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11365
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by BarcaLearning on Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:24 pm

So this means more regular time for Dembele surely? Hes really needs to step up and show he has improve and gel more with the team, I think hes been given enough time.... otherwise Malcolm or others will be given the chance.
avatar
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4928
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by Myesyats on Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:29 pm

Dembele not in the squad due to stomach related issues so Malcom gets a start.


Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8753
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by danyjr on Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:39 pm

Gotta agree with alexjanosik here...look how easily Sergio Roberto got beaten on that goal Laughing

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4729
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by Myesyats on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:08 pm

@danyjr wrote:Gotta agree with alexjanosik here...look how easily Sergio Roberto got beaten on that goal Laughing

Ridiculous. And on the second goal, there were like 3 Betis' players that weren't covered at all in the middle of our box. lol

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8753
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by alexjanosik on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:09 pm

No surprise that we play like a relegation team with Messi with every single player looking like they have no idea what they are doing. The pressing game which was brilliant in his absence is non existent. The midfield probably didnt get the memo that Messi is back. Take the 2nd goal for instance. All 3 midfielders pressed. Alas, a good press works when everyone presses. Alas, his highness, who gets paid 100 mil a year cant be bothered. Betis as expected easily break the pathetic press and we are countered leading to a goal. Multiple other occasions when the midfield was caught higher up with acres behind.

The less said about the attack the better. As usual, dominated by Messi with every other player looking lost. Compare to the dynamic attacking without Messi.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2454
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by Harmonica on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:15 pm

It's the mentality of the players, they gave 100% without Messi and now they again think they can rest their laurels expecting Messi gifting the game for them. I would be ready to sack half the team if they are like that, Pique and Rakitic first.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11365
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by Myesyats on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:18 pm

@alexjanosik wrote:No surprise that we play like a relegation team with Messi with every single player looking like they have no idea what they are doing. The pressing game which was brilliant in his absence is non existent. The midfield probably didnt get the memo that Messi is back. Take the 2nd goal for instance. All 3 midfielders pressed. Alas, a good press works when everyone presses. Alas, his highness, who gets paid 100 mil a year cant be bothered. Betis as expected easily break the pathetic press and we are countered leading to a goal. Multiple other occasions when the midfield was caught higher up with acres behind.

The less said about the attack the better. As usual, dominated by Messi with every other player looking lost. Compare to the dynamic attacking without Messi.

What about the Rayo game? I haven't seen it but Messi wasnt playing and it seems we sucked just us much throughout and only got lucky in the end.

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8753
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by danyjr on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:30 pm

Please don't blame Messi specifically. The whole team is playing like shit.

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4729
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by Harmonica on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Messi is actually playing brilliantly, Vidal has also been great after he was subbed. Rakitic's been horse shite.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11365
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by Harmonica on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:39 pm

About third dangerous counter Rakitic gave away with individual mistake this half alone.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11365
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by danyjr on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:40 pm

Another poor player is Arthur. Zero defensive contribution. Zero offensive contribution. Don't get the hype around this guy. All he does is making safe passes.

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4729
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by Myesyats on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:48 pm

@danyjr wrote:The whole team is playing like shit.

I know it makes you so happy

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8753
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by danyjr on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:52 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
@danyjr wrote:The whole team is playing like shit.

I know it makes you so happy

Proud

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4729
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum