BarrileteCosmico
danyjr
33 posters

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

Match Day Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Match Day Thread

Post by alexjanosik Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:42 pm

danyjr wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:What the hell. Clear penalty.
How is that a penalty rofl

Takes out Semdo while getting none of the ball. Vinicious got a penalty for catching the wind.
The refereeing was biased throughout the match. They kept fouling and the ref never took out a card.

Dembele didnt have the impact I expected. We seemed worse once he came on. Still rusty after being out for 3 weeks. In hindsight, Malcolm would have been better.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:44 pm

Alena clearly needs to start with Arthur out. It should be Alena starting with Vidal coming on as a sub. Extremely impressed by the kid. He looks like someone who could potentially be a first teamer. He should play as many games as possible in the run in.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:26 am

Problem with Rakatic and Vidal on at the same time is that both do allot of clean up hustle work but don’t excel in controlling the tempo and creating chances for the forwards. Add Busquets to the mix who is only good at defending his line and offers nothing going forward and you got yourself a bad balance of midfielders. Aleña works better imo next to Rakatic, same as does Arthur. Vidal should only play when Rakatic isn’t on imo.

Also Jesus is Coutinho so lifeless out there. Zero impact of any sort. Zero threat. Dembele came on and didn’t do much but it’s undestandable given he just came back from injury but Courinho’s been getting PLENTY of minutes to get going.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:29 am

Also am I the only who likes Iñaki as a 9? Dudes so fast and can improve even more
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:18 am

Inaki looked good. Havent watched him consistently to give an opinion.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:22 pm

Surprised Malcolm just completely unused after the good showing vs Real.... I actually wrote him off after the poor he start he had in that game, but he really grew into it, although it might be largely due to Marcelo unable to defend as well Razz Anyway, just thought he deserves more chance after that showing... hope Valverde knows what hes doing to manage everyone, not just the big names, we all know Coutinho has been off form for a long time now... shouldnt others get more chances?

Tough month ahead, and we already look tired, hope we get through it as best as we can, after that Im sure we will be able to go on for the final stretch of the final, crucial times.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:10 pm

windkick wrote:Also am I the only who likes Iñaki as a 9? Dudes so fast and can improve even more
He has gone from being a very one dimensional and wasteful winger to a decent striker. Been really impressed by him this season.

Messi should stop playing if he runs less than a 58 year old Maradona runs in a charity match.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:32 am

After his last injury messi avoids all challenges to stay injury free. He tries to dribble without touching anybody, with maximum safety and fear. His body feints are dissapeared. Most probably he saves himself for CL knockout matches as CL is the only thing he is desperate about. Winning la liga every season became too boring i guess

Suarez became a pregnant woman too, he gained weight and lost his speed. he is on his way to break "most missed chances in a season" record

Anyway CL matches will tell me what they are trying to do

Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:16 am

I just noticed Getafe is in 5th place...dafuq...?!
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:48 am

Kebab wrote:After his last injury messi avoids all challenges to stay injury free. He tries to dribble without touching anybody, with maximum safety and fear. His body feints are dissapeared. Most probably he saves himself for CL knockout matches as CL is the only thing he is desperate about. Winning la liga every season became too boring i guess

Suarez became a pregnant woman too, he gained weight and lost his speed. he is on his way to break "most missed chances in a season" record

Anyway CL matches will tell me what they are trying to do

Messi isn't avoiding all challenges. He was taking players on and driving at defenders. He's just getting old. Which is why Barca need to manage his minutes just like RM managed Ronaldo's minutes.

Actually, I didn't think he was terrible even at his worst in that last game. He was pressing more then I usually see him do and moving off the ball. Suarez missed some stupid chances that messi put on a silver platter for him.

FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:02 am

I'm more shocked at Alaves being in 6th place? They are doing great for themselves.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:16 am

windkick wrote:I just noticed Getafe is in 5th place...dafuq...?!

Never forget rofl
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:06 pm

Umtiti not ready for a game of this magnitude. What was the need to start him at the Sanchez Pizjuan? Very lax defending on the 2nd goal. Alba just stopped expecting that the ball was out.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:10 pm

Outstanding comeback. Valverde's changes worked wonders.
I was bit surprised we changed formation after pulling the 2nd goal back. Dembele right and Coutinho left was what got us the goal. Then surprisingly Valverde pulled Dembele left and we became flat. He brought on Alena and we regained the drive in midfield. Didnt like Dembele's casual attitude. He has had a month's rest, came on after the break and is not tracking back. Not acceptable.

Today illustrated why I love Suarez so much. Had a shocking game but never stopped trying, hustled all game long. You cant help but love players who give their all every single time.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:19 pm

If it wasn't for Messi we would have smashed them 2-1. Get rid of him already.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:34 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Outstanding comeback. Valverde's changes worked wonders.
I was bit surprised we changed formation after pulling the 2nd goal back. Dembele right and Coutinho left was what got us the goal. Then surprisingly Valverde pulled Dembele left and we became flat. He brought on Alena and we regained the drive in midfield. Didnt like Dembele's casual attitude. He has had a month's rest, came on after the break and is not tracking back. Not acceptable.

Today illustrated why I love Suarez so much. Had a shocking game but never stopped trying, hustled all game long. You cant help but love players who give their all every single time.
Why you didnt mention Messi in your comment? I'm surprised, he scored 3 goals and 1 assist. All the praise goes to Suarez and Valverde? Do you watch football with one eye? or in another dimension?
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:39 pm

Yeah having Messi is a real nuisance...
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:06 pm

Suarez was the reason messi scored hat trick. He farted and distracted sevilla defenders, especially goalkeeper and messi took his chance. In that fat belly there is too much gas and he uses it to open space against parked busses
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:54 pm

Kebab wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:Outstanding comeback. Valverde's changes worked wonders.

Why you didnt mention Messi in your comment? I'm surprised, he scored 3 goals and 1 assist. All the praise goes to Suarez and Valverde? Do you watch football with one eye? or in another dimension?

Learn to read. I didnt say Suarez had a great game. I said he had a poor game.
I get the feeling sometimes that some of you are Messi fans more than Barca fans. I couldnt care less about Messi. I care about the club first and foremost.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:31 pm

Everyone knows that i'm a messi fan. But others are not messi fans, they just dont have a bias against him like you do. What you do is childish, and i think it started after people ridiculed you for bashing Messi once upon a time. Starting from that moment you keep trying to prove that you was right and everyone was wrong. And everytime people make fan with your bias and your hate grows. With time it will reach to a point that you will have nightmares when Messi scores hat trick. Very childish believe me. Your "See i was right" attitude is your biggest problem. Not only for messi, in your other comments even about other topics i can see that problem, you always defend your previous statements or your favorite players, no matter what happens "you are always right"
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:32 pm

Messi with super game, he's looking very good atm, even against Lyon he was amazing although without a goal. Rakitic had his second good game this season, since the game in Copa R32. Suarez really needs to get his shit together though and he's the mentality for it, hopefully that goal helped.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:04 pm

As Alex said playing Umtiti who understandably lacked match fitness and sharpness against a good team like Sevilla was a huge mistake. Not sure what Valverde was thinking.

I'm convinced Busquets is finished. He doesn't cut it for the modern game, at least the version that Valverde wants Barça to play. He's slow, he gets outmuscled and gets robbed of the ball occasionally nowadays and you can bet he is going to lose every 50-50 encounter and second balls.

Barcelona were bad today and they have been poor for a while and it is not cause of Messi as some might want you to believe. The tactics are ugly and when you win you can ignore it but when you lose you lose badly and it shows.

I honestly can't imagine Barcelona winning CL this year. Neymar's absence is still felt and the coach still doesn't know whether to play Dembélé or Coutinho because they both suck. Midfield is slow and the Suárez is on decline. I can see many teams giving you a headache. City and PSG are my favourites and I think Liverpool and Madrid teams would give you trouble too.

And please stop the "AS Roma was a one off" nonsense. It wasn't and it was a long time coming.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:38 pm

We really are missing a player like Neymar on the left flank. Without him, our attack is dead. I wish there was a way for him to return.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:59 pm

danyjr wrote:As Alex said playing Umtiti who understandably lacked match fitness and sharpness against a good team like Sevilla was a huge mistake. Not sure what Valverde was thinking.

I'm convinced Busquets is finished. He doesn't cut it for the modern game, at least the version that Valverde wants Barça to play. He's slow, he gets outmuscled and gets robbed of the ball occasionally nowadays and you can bet he is going to lose every 50-50 encounter and second balls.

Barcelona were bad today and they have been poor for a while and it is not cause of Messi as some might want you to believe. The tactics are ugly and when you win you can ignore it but when you lose you lose badly and it shows.

I honestly can't imagine Barcelona winning CL this year. Neymar's absence is still felt and the coach still doesn't know whether to play Dembélé or Coutinho because they both suck. Midfield is slow and the Suárez is on decline. I can see many teams giving you a headache. City and PSG are my favourites and I think Liverpool and Madrid teams would give you trouble too.

And please stop the "AS Roma was a one off" nonsense. It wasn't and it was a long time coming.

Team is tired from going all out in the Copa. Happens every year. We play 6 extra matches in Jan and Feb that the starters shouldnt be playing.
I dont find anything wrong with the tactics. Not much you can do to start the match. It's a version of the 4-4-2 with Messi starting from a bit wide. Valverde rotates the midfield and Coutinho/Dembele. Where he usually gets it right is the changes in the second half.
But to start the match, given the tactical constraints; there is nothing to be done.

I still think we are in with a shot in the CL.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:04 pm

danyjr wrote:As Alex said playing Umtiti who understandably lacked match fitness and sharpness against a good team like Sevilla was a huge mistake. Not sure what Valverde was thinking.

Lenglet is a booking away form missing el Clasico and Vermalean is injured. That's what forced EV to play Umtiti, who from what I read has been match fit for about a month and they needed to get him in sooner or later to see how he held up/get him match rhtym.

I like how if we don't completley dominated like in 2010ish era people say the entire team sucks lol. Relax, the team clearly struggled but it is what it is, its not an easy stadium to win at and they have been playing great all season, so kudo to Sevilla. Not to mention we have been playing with only one LB all season, and our starting CB injured all season. Not to mention Messi also missed 2 months due to injury as well as Demebele and Suarez has been super hot or cold (and Coutinho has been horrible)...all in all we are still in all competitions i wouldn't say this is the worse thing in the world. and for as much as I hate EV, his switch to a 4-2-3-1 in the second half worked out perfectly.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:03 pm

Why isn't Arthur playing instead of Roberto?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next