Match Day Thread

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

Re: Match Day Thread

Post by alexjanosik on Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:42 pm

@danyjr wrote:
@alexjanosik wrote:What the hell. Clear penalty.
How is that a penalty rofl

Takes out Semdo while getting none of the ball. Vinicious got a penalty for catching the wind.
The refereeing was biased throughout the match. They kept fouling and the ref never took out a card.

Dembele didnt have the impact I expected. We seemed worse once he came on. Still rusty after being out for 3 weeks. In hindsight, Malcolm would have been better.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik on Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:44 pm

Alena clearly needs to start with Arthur out. It should be Alena starting with Vidal coming on as a sub. Extremely impressed by the kid. He looks like someone who could potentially be a first teamer. He should play as many games as possible in the run in.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:26 am

Problem with Rakatic and Vidal on at the same time is that both do allot of clean up hustle work but don’t excel in controlling the tempo and creating chances for the forwards. Add Busquets to the mix who is only good at defending his line and offers nothing going forward and you got yourself a bad balance of midfielders. Aleña works better imo next to Rakatic, same as does Arthur. Vidal should only play when Rakatic isn’t on imo.

Also Jesus is Coutinho so lifeless out there. Zero impact of any sort. Zero threat. Dembele came on and didn’t do much but it’s undestandable given he just came back from injury but Courinho’s been getting PLENTY of minutes to get going.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:29 am

Also am I the only who likes Iñaki as a 9? Dudes so fast and can improve even more

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik on Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:18 am

Inaki looked good. Havent watched him consistently to give an opinion.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:22 pm

Surprised Malcolm just completely unused after the good showing vs Real.... I actually wrote him off after the poor he start he had in that game, but he really grew into it, although it might be largely due to Marcelo unable to defend as well Razz Anyway, just thought he deserves more chance after that showing... hope Valverde knows what hes doing to manage everyone, not just the big names, we all know Coutinho has been off form for a long time now... shouldnt others get more chances?

Tough month ahead, and we already look tired, hope we get through it as best as we can, after that Im sure we will be able to go on for the final stretch of the final, crucial times.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:10 pm

@windkick wrote:Also am I the only who likes Iñaki as a 9? Dudes so fast and can improve even more
He has gone from being a very one dimensional and wasteful winger to a decent striker. Been really impressed by him this season.

Messi should stop playing if he runs less than a 58 year old Maradona runs in a charity match.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab on Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:32 am

After his last injury messi avoids all challenges to stay injury free. He tries to dribble without touching anybody, with maximum safety and fear. His body feints are dissapeared. Most probably he saves himself for CL knockout matches as CL is the only thing he is desperate about. Winning la liga every season became too boring i guess

Suarez became a pregnant woman too, he gained weight and lost his speed. he is on his way to break "most missed chances in a season" record

Anyway CL matches will tell me what they are trying to do

Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick on Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:16 am

I just noticed Getafe is in 5th place...dafuq...?!

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:48 am

@Kebab wrote:After his last injury messi avoids all challenges to stay injury free. He tries to dribble without touching anybody, with maximum safety and fear. His body feints are dissapeared. Most probably he saves himself for CL knockout matches as CL is the only thing he is desperate about. Winning la liga every season became too boring i guess

Suarez became a pregnant woman too, he gained weight and lost his speed. he is on his way to break "most missed chances in a season" record

Anyway CL matches will tell me what they are trying to do

Messi isn't avoiding all challenges. He was taking players on and driving at defenders. He's just getting old. Which is why Barca need to manage his minutes just like RM managed Ronaldo's minutes.

Actually, I didn't think he was terrible even at his worst in that last game. He was pressing more then I usually see him do and moving off the ball. Suarez missed some stupid chances that messi put on a silver platter for him.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:02 am

I'm more shocked at Alaves being in 6th place? They are doing great for themselves.

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sampdoria

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:16 am

@windkick wrote:I just noticed Getafe is in 5th place...dafuq...?!

Never forget rofl

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27