The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by Robespierre on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:17 pm

@S wrote:Oh yeah , I've seen things since '97 too. Yep I do. I've seen Inter fans deluding themselves into thinking they're as good as Juve, deluding themselves with the notion that Juve get favors while they are the victims, deluding themselves into thinking they are a title contending team year in year out while it has been a rarity until for Calciopoli ofcourse. And typically, they had to kill all competition to win things and now we have Mr.Robes creating threads about how one sided Serie A is and how Juve are killing competition. Oh shut your mouth ! You crippled an entire league, stamped on the rest of the teams including your closest rivals Roma just so you could end your habit of losing. Where is the consistency?

And how come you people have become loud of all of a sudden ? Because you won a bunch of games ? Where was this voice all these years ?  Oh that's right, because you plebs were getting your candy asses whooped year in year out season in season out.


I've never seen a club like this with such a big stature just persistently whining about refs magnifying every single ref decision and direct all the blame towards them while ignoring the incompetency and the flaws in their own team. 'Nothing has changed since 97' , thats right nothing has changed. You continue to portray yourself as a provincial club. A provincial club that always portray themselves with a victim complex much like Liverpool in England. It's ingrained into your club's DNA. Such a small team ass mentality.

Since you have become a sellout now, why don't you go take that mentality to China, go create another Calciopoli, may be you might win something again.

*bleep* off


You said to follow since post-calciopoli anyway .. I've really followed football since 97 , so I can remind that season 97-98 under Ronaldo . It was so robbed that it was basically the milestone of recent anti-juventinismo in Italy. Not just Inter fans were upset for it. It wasn't a great show for the league..
But I don't need to remind what it was really happened, it's enough the process and the sentences around 10 years then. and they weren't made by me or by you , these are facts. Fachts.
Frankly, I always laugh when Juve fans want to remind Calciopoli.   It was easily the ugliest page of their history, Juve were convicted ( so the revisionism is ridicolous. but it can be tried just in Italy. Luckily just Juve fans do it really. . but here there are even neo fascist so I am not surprised ) and lost 29legal battle on Calciopoli and won 0 . Yet they insist with court cases ( how Elkann said ... learn to lose ?? Seriously ? http://www.passioneinter.com/mondo-calcio/calciopoli-juventus/ )

Do you say me to made another Calciopoli ? Meh, it is basically useless because there is not the will to face the problem then  
Why creating Calciopoli when  there is a structural problem first of all.
When you legitimate a club that - according to process 2006 created a " criminal conspiracy " , you will suffer the same oppression. You can't resolve the matter punish it ( even if the Juve lawyer negotiated for not going in C . but ok, it was a punishment. )

According to  judgements ( not by me etc ) we are talking about a club that manipulates the system for decades, we aren't talking only about arbitrages.

Two were the solutions for me . : Or radiation or  neutralization . I tended to 2nd thing. Juve would have had to pay war reparations for at least a decade imo .

It had  to be prevented to Juve to  take force - and this not for Inter good . This for the common good. It had to be done for the cleaning of Italian football. This  because a strong Juve implies a corrupt football, since the Evil is inherent in their DNA.

The Revolution was betrayed and the Ancien Regime is back now, shame.

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 12260
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by rincon on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:25 pm

Or, you know, the milanese teams need competent managements to not suck.
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 11660
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by Doc on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:27 pm

Yeah, 97 is when I really and truly started hating Jjuve. Inter need to cleanse this league again.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11902
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by FilthyLuca on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:33 pm

@Robespierre wrote:
@S wrote:Oh yeah , I've seen things since '97 too. Yep I do. I've seen Inter fans deluding themselves into thinking they're as good as Juve, deluding themselves with the notion that Juve get favors while they are the victims, deluding themselves into thinking they are a title contending team year in year out while it has been a rarity until for Calciopoli ofcourse. And typically, they had to kill all competition to win things and now we have Mr.Robes creating threads about how one sided Serie A is and how Juve are killing competition. Oh shut your mouth ! You crippled an entire league, stamped on the rest of the teams including your closest rivals Roma just so you could end your habit of losing. Where is the consistency?

And how come you people have become loud of all of a sudden ? Because you won a bunch of games ? Where was this voice all these years ?  Oh that's right, because you plebs were getting your candy asses whooped year in year out season in season out.


I've never seen a club like this with such a big stature just persistently whining about refs magnifying every single ref decision and direct all the blame towards them while ignoring the incompetency and the flaws in their own team. 'Nothing has changed since 97' , thats right nothing has changed. You continue to portray yourself as a provincial club. A provincial club that always portray themselves with a victim complex much like Liverpool in England. It's ingrained into your club's DNA. Such a small team ass mentality.

Since you have become a sellout now, why don't you go take that mentality to China, go create another Calciopoli, may be you might win something again.

*bleep* off


You said to follow since post-calciopoli anyway .. I've really followed football since 97 , so I can remind that season 97-98 under Ronaldo . It was so robbed that it was basically the milestone of recent anti-juventinismo in Italy. Not just Inter fans were upset for it. It wasn't a great show for the league..
But I don't need to remind what it was really happened, it's enough the process and the sentences around 10 years then. and they weren't made by me or by you , these are facts. Fachts.
Frankly, I always laugh when Juve fans want to remind Calciopoli. I even don't inflict on do it. It was easily the ugliest pace of their history, Juve were convincted ( so the revisionism is ridicolous. but it can be tried just in Italy. here there are even neo fascism so I am not surprised ) and lost 29legal battle on Calciopoli and won 0 . Yet they insist with court cases ( how Elkann said ... learn to lose ?? Seriously ? http://www.passioneinter.com/mondo-calcio/calciopoli-juventus/ )

Do you say me to made anothher Calciopoli ? Meh, it is basically useless because there is not the will to face the problem then  
Why creating Calciopoli when  there is a structural problem first of all.
When you legitimate a club that - according to process 2006 created a " criminal conspiracy " , you will suffer the same oppression. You can't resolve the matter punish it ( even if the Juve lawyer negotiated for not going in C . but ok, it was a punishment. )

According to sentences ( not by me etc ) we are talking about a club that manipulates the system for decades, we aren't talking only about arbitrages.

Two were the solutions for me . : Or radiation or  neutralization . I tended to 2nd thing. Juve would have had to pay war reparations for at least a decade imo .

It had  to be prevented to Juve to  take force - and this not for Inter good . This for the common good. It had to be done for the cleaning of Italian football. This  because a strong Juve implies a corrupt football, since the Evil is inherent in their DNA.

The Revolution was betrayed and the Ancien Regime is back now, shame.


The shame is Inter pretending they werent accused of sporting fraud by Stefano Palazzi.

They werent in Serie B because TIM withheld evidence, and the statute of limitations passed.

They're basically the Silvio Berlusconi of football.

They cheated, snitched on everyone else, and then pretend to be boy scouts.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 650
Join date : 2011-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by rincon on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:37 pm

Besides, the time is past. We were down and Inter was at the top of the world. Then the roles switched because we fired our management and got great people in while Inter is run like crap.

One look at Napoli, who had their club disappear and had even their trophies pawned, who came back in the 4th division as "Napoli Soccer", and STILL made it to the top should tell where the problem lies. Management.
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 11660
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by InterMalia on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:02 pm

Those last lines of Robes post and Rincon not getting triggered Laughing  Thumbs up

This controversy has gone too far for my liking. We played a good game, the ref sucked but Juve created more end of story. What the club is doing though is preparing future refs to watch their backs when we are playing (common practice in calcio). There was no need for the Elkan comment though, had me triggered Laughing and it just shows his rectum is still sour because of events in the past.

_________________
Since 1908.......
avatar
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1777
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 98

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by Luca on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:53 pm

Inter has had as many managers in the last 12 months as their penalty shouts (3).

If you count one win for each manager that's 9 points, a number that would still see them short 6 points of Juventus in the table.

I'd say y'all got bigger problems than Juventus and referees. We get that you wanted to win the game badly, but so did we. We actually created chances in the 90 minutes and you hoped that contact in the penalty area would be enough for the refereee to bail out a team that had zero chances to score with a spot kick. I'm not going to lie, another ref could've easily called at least one penalty but this one did not. But for a team that didn't create anything to talk about being robbed or cheated, it seems kind of silly. Your own management has been robbing you since Mourinho left if you ask me, but that's just my opinion.

avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13500
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by Kaladin on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:15 pm

Juve have always been a scum club, most loved fansbase and most hated as well. So much despicable stuff over the years, heck even their players absolute c*nts (see Lichsteiner/Mandzukic/Bonucci) they have a hereditary tradition of reprehensible behaviour. Even their acts in the market are abhorrent, i've sounded this off on this in the past. Heck, when your claim back to power is a disallowed goal and favourable decisions, you have to stop and think

_________________
avatar
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21887
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by Andrew on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:16 pm

So much over reaction in this thread.

Some are having extreme reactions while the truth should always lie in the middle.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1179
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by breva on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:58 am

Everyone knows Rizzoli is a Juventino, but he is usually slicker in helping Juventus win.  Besides denying Inter 2 penalties, he called back a bad pass from Chiellini on a free kick before Icardi was about to intercept it and score.  This was a little too obvious. This is all over the Italian papers.

Juventus-Inter, nuovo video e polemica infinita: "Rizzoli ferma l'assist di Chiellini a Icardi"

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/news/calcio/serie-a/2017/02/07-21211634/juventus-inter_polemica_infinita_spunta_un_nuovo_video_con_rizzoli_che_ferma_lassist_di_chiellini_a_icardi/
avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by juve_gigi on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:02 am

Are Inter fans still crying? rofl

_________________
avatar
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3661
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by juve_gigi on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:19 am

ES wrote:Juve have always been a scum club, most loved fansbase and most hated as well. So much despicable stuff over the years, heck even their players absolute c*nts (see Lichsteiner/Mandzukic/Bonucci) they have a hereditary tradition of reprehensible behaviour. Even their acts in the market are abhorrent, i've sounded this off on this in the past. Heck, when your claim back to power is a disallowed goal and favourable decisions, you have to stop and think


The biggest c**t of the last 8 years who disgraced his entire country played for Milan and Inter...


_________________
avatar
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3661
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by Warrior on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:23 am

so much hate is truly entertaining to read What a Face

Both sides had their fair share of dirty players

Spoiler:
avatar
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 4070
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by M99 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:11 am

Juve and Inter are both *bleep* whats new

_________________
#JUSTICE4

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
avatar
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 26994
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by breva on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:29 pm


avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by Luca on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:48 pm

3 books in the picture
3 penalties not called for Inter
3 points won for Juventus

power of 3
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13500
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by breva on Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:28 pm

avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by juve_gigi on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:25 pm

Rizzoli: 'No Juventus-Inter error'
Football Italia5 Hours Ago

Referee Nicola Rizzoli explained precisely what happened in the contested Juventus victory over Inter, including that Mauro Icardi chance.

The Nerazzurri were furious after their 1-0 defeat in Turin last Sunday, releasing video clips showing a curious incident where Giorgio Chiellini seemed to take a free kick back towards Gigi Buffon, it was intercepted by Icardi and Rizzoli halted play.

Rizzoli spoke to TV programme Le Iene and a clip of the interview was released ahead of Monday evening’s broadcast.

They showed him the footage and asked him to be the objective video analyst on his own performance.

“Chiellini gets the ball,” said Rizzoli. “He adjusts it with his foot and passes it to the goalkeeper to get him to take it. But, apart from the fact the ball hadn’t stopped so play was never resumed correctly, I think in this case the referee Rizzoli judged it to be taken incorrectly.

“He therefore blew the whistle and pointed for the free kick to be taken from the correct position. The ball has to be still when taking a free kick, so in that case Rizzoli noticed the ball was not still.

“He blew the whistle twice. Going forward with the footage, the kick was taken again and once again it was not still. Rizzoli therefore whistled again and put the ball back into the right position.

“Finally the ball is still and Chiellini takes the kick. What is the controversy here? I would not criticise the official for that.”

But wasn’t Icardi going clear on goal, ask Le Iene?

“In order to be clear on goal, the ball has to be in play. We’re talking about nothing, but then that is a normal part of Italian football.

“I can guarantee you it has never happened that a referee awards a foul when a player demands it. A referee would never do such a thing.”

Juventus chief John Elkann said this week that Inter must learn how to lose with dignity, so is that the situation here?

“I don’t think it’s about knowing how to win or how to lose. I believe Inter are doing everything to reduce the bans for their players and that is an understandable attitude, even if the method is to be criticised.”

Mauro Icardi received a two-game ban for dissent and kicking the ball just past Rizzoli’s head at the final whistle, while Ivan Perisic’s two-match suspension was reduced to one on appeal.

Is there fear of making life difficult for Juventus?

“No. Absolutely not. I think I’ve proved that already. At the start of the season there was all this talk about an error I made against Juventus when they were playing against Milan.

“In Italy everyone is a Coach, everyone is a player, everyone is a referee. The problem is when any decision is made in Italy, the decision will be criticised.”

_________________
avatar
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3661
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by juve_gigi on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:41 pm

@breva wrote:



_________________
avatar
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3661
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by Lucifer on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:01 pm

Translate.
avatar
Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6317
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by Luca on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:10 pm

@Lucifer wrote:Translate.


The first one: the mother is asking to buy a juve shirt for her child and the store owner responds of a player or a referee?

The second one: why are you sad? response: I'm an Inter fan
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13500
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by Warrior on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:12 pm

Breva
- i want a Juve jersey for my son
- for a player or for a ref ?

Gigi
- why are you so sad ?
- i'm an interista


--------
LOL at Inter fans still crying one week later btw rofl
avatar
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 4070
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by Doc on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:29 pm

Is Breva an Inter fan or just doesn't like Juve?

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11902
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by Warrior on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:39 pm

He is an Inter fan Thumbs up

According to his avatar he also supports FL Fart from Norway...

see, one club is fart and the other one is shit... Breva is a very lucid man Laughing
avatar
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 4070
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by Luca on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:21 pm

@Doc wrote:Is Breva an Inter fan or just doesn't like Juve?


I think that's the same thing on this forum. Really he seems to not like juve more than he does like Inter. But that's probably because there's nothing to talk about when it comes to inter so he focuses on a game his team had no business winning and even if they did would not see them meet any objectives this season, just like the one before and the season before that because his team is terrible and 15 points behind Juventus.

But I'm just minding my own business and having a laugh as only a thread like this can deliver.
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13500
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by M99 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:22 pm

Breva is wigglesworth Laughing

_________________
#JUSTICE4

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
avatar
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 26994
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

Re: The Derby d'Italia hype thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum