Freeza
Kaladin
Tomwin Lannister
Great Leader Sprucenuce
zigra
25 posters

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars – Official Canon Thread. - RIP Carrie Fisher

Post by McLewis Sat May 19, 2018 3:52 am

I have zero interest in it honestly. I think that's down to being lukewarm to the character in general.

The Jedi and Sith have always been the draw for me in Star Wars, virtually nothing else.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 18 Empty Re: Star Wars – Official Canon Thread. - RIP Carrie Fisher

Post by El Gunner Sat May 19, 2018 11:32 am

Not surprised.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat May 19, 2018 2:34 pm

The trailer doesn't even intrigue me. Heck I saw the trailer right after they showed the Oceans 8 trailer... one looks like a much better heist movie.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat May 19, 2018 3:00 pm

Unreal disrespect of Donald Glover

@freeza, pls respond

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 19, 2018 3:04 pm

Freeza's credibility took a hit after he hyped the worst Star Wars film of all time The Last Melt.

Can't take him seriously now tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun May 20, 2018 4:36 pm

Last Jedi is the best Star Wars movie ever made :coffee:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 20, 2018 4:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Freeza's credibility took a hit after he hyped the worst Star Wars film of all time The Last Melt.

Can't take him seriously now tbh.

Your baits are usually better. Actually very disappoint.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 20, 2018 4:41 pm

You still replied so I deem it a win imo hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 25, 2018 12:01 am

Here comes the boba fett film.

A character rated incredibly high for his 2 mins cameo.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 25, 2018 12:23 am

Lol I have zero interest in Star Wars spin offs unless it's about Obi Wan or Palpatine.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri May 25, 2018 12:24 am

At least it’s an interesting director.

Solo was fine, but Howard isn’t really interesting. He’s the most generic filmmaker out there.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 25, 2018 12:30 am

I knew he was generic when he turned against Homer in the Simpsons.

Haven't liked him ever since.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:42 pm

Well, Han definitely shoots first in this one.

Was an ok movie, predictable plot, generic villains, Alden was good, Donald was fkin great and stole the show.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:00 am

http://collider.com/star-wars-spinoffs-on-hold/
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:30 am

I was about to say poor D&D, first their Confederate series gets cancelled now this but it looks like those films are still being done.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:56 pm

read this thread

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:06 pm

OMG rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:37 pm

Re-watched A new hope just now. Was on ITV2.

I must say this film and most likely episode 5 and 6 are just on another level compared to episode 7 n 8. I mean i loved the latter 2 when i watched them but re-watching the original trilogy...there is something about the film which is unmatched. The chemistry between Luke, Leia and hans is outstanding. Everything they do is fresh, the dialogues, action, humour. I wish they didn't expand on it. Those 3 characters had presence which was not filled in the new ones. I like Rey but rest of the cast is nowhere near as good. And Vader man. Kylo Ren is a joke compared to him lol.

I wish they rebooted the prequels because that side of the story had so so much more to offer.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:15 am

I honestly like the prequels. Always have. I like them in that same way I like Sly Stallone's Judge Dredd and Demolition Man. They're campy, fun to watch, highly quotable and even occasionally epic.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:22 pm

https://www.starwars.com/news/the-mandalorian-revealed

Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun! After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic. The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode. Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok). It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 18 The-mandalorian
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S2zsCaOOmE&feature=youtu.be&t=35

0:35

New this would happen when Disney bought the rights, to make money, and consequently make the franchise boring and forgettable.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:36 am

M99 wrote:https://www.starwars.com/news/the-mandalorian-revealed

Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun! After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic. The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode. Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok). It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 18 The-mandalorian

Sounds great honestly. That director line-up is quite good too.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:13 am

Pedro Pascal will be leading the Mandolorian.

Awesome pick. This just became must-watch for me.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:08 am

Here's the rest of the cast of the Mandolorian:

Pedro Pascal (Narcos) has been cast in the title role as a lone Mandalorian gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy. He is joined by Gina Carano (Deadpool), Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad), Emily Swallow (Supernatural), Carl Weathers (Predator), Omid Abtahi (American Gods), Werner Herzog (Grizzly Man), and Nick Nolte (Affliction).

And the producers and some of the episode directors:

Currently in production, The Mandalorian is written and executive produced by Jon Favreau, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode and serving as executive producer alongside Kathleen Kennedy and Colin Wilson. Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

That's an awesome cast. Carl Weathers and Werner Herzog were the big surprises to me. Looking forward to seeing them in this, Herzog especially. Famuyiwa really sticks out there along with Waititi as far as directors go. Their episodes will hopefully be great.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:12 pm

I don't understand why there is never anything about The Old Republic, which is for me, by far the most interesting Star Wars period.

Darth Revan FFS
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:55 pm

Vibe wrote:I don't understand why there is never anything about The Old Republic, which is for me, by far the most interesting Star Wars period.

Darth Revan FFS

Agreed, but I think Benioff and Weiss are doing that period. It's been heavily rumoured at least.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next