Ronaldo Fenomino calling out Barcelona on their shady dealings!

+6
BarcaLearning
Thimmy
Harmonica
Robespierre
Winter is Coming
El Kommander
10 posters

Go down

Ronaldo Fenomino calling out Barcelona on their shady dealings! Empty Ronaldo Fenomino calling out Barcelona on their shady dealings!

Post by El Kommander Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:10 pm

Saying what we already know about arguably the most corrupt club in history. Almost a mafioso in the way they handle players.

https://streamable.com/m29ky

He says that he had an agreement with the Barcelona board and they shook on it and when the season ended, Gaspart and Nunez thought the money was too much Laughing

So they renegaded on the deal and said he could leave for 20 million. He says that even today that strange things happen citing the Neymar case and how Barcelona are very shady.

He also said the reason he had that haircut for the world cup is because he had an injury and everyone was talking about it and when he had the haircut, noone was talking about it. Said he was at 60% in world 2002 Shocked
El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo Fenomino calling out Barcelona on their shady dealings! Empty Re: Ronaldo Fenomino calling out Barcelona on their shady dealings!

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:38 pm

Are board in last 20-30 years has been a disgrace nothing new, only Laporta deserve some merit, despite him having some shady issues, as well, but he ran the club well.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo Fenomino calling out Barcelona on their shady dealings! Empty Re: Ronaldo Fenomino calling out Barcelona on their shady dealings!

Post by Robespierre Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:44 pm

Thanks Nunez Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:49 pm

I've hard time to believe anything a cheater and steroid user has to say.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:16 pm

Harmonica wrote:I've hard time to believe anything a cheater and steroid user has to say.

Who's not a cheater in your eyes? hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Kommander Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:21 pm

Harmonica wrote:I've hard time to believe anything a cheater and steroid user has to say.

You must suffer the most severe cognitive dissonance when you worship a convicted tax fraud!

Didn't Messi use HGH? hmm
El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:30 pm

Sorry I don't usually converse with kids in internet.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Kommander Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:40 pm

Harmonica wrote:Sorry I don't usually converse with kids in internet.

Typical Barcelona supporter

Neymar is still in Court!
Messi is a convicted criminal!
Mascherano has a suspended sentence
Eto'O and Adriano are tax frauds!

Keep blindly following Messi and drowning in your own drool!
El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:22 pm

Whos this using a new username to troll Barca Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Kommander Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:53 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Whos this using a new username to troll Barca Laughing

Ah, the fanboys are coming out of the woodwork. Time to bake.

Before I engage with clowns like yourself, I "study" your post history so I can guage the level of retardation I'm dealing with. You are a special case indeed.

Barcelona fan that has barely been watching the game and is a known glory hunter and now City fan this season and saying "we". I mean... Hollywood screen writers couldn't make this stuff up. How do you explain this?! How can you even begin to phathom this!

Has anything I have said untrue! Is Messi not a convicted tax fraud!? Is your club not paying money because they got taken to court over the Neymar case!

What grown person keeps putting this Razz in their posts?! Seek help!
El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:50 pm

Lol?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:51 pm

El Kommander wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Whos this using a new username to troll Barca Laughing

Ah, the fanboys are coming out of the woodwork. Time to bake.

Before I engage with clowns like yourself, I "study" your post history so I can guage the level of retardation I'm dealing with. You are a special case indeed.

Barcelona fan that has barely been watching the game and is a known glory hunter and now City fan this season and saying "we". I mean... Hollywood screen writers couldn't make this stuff up. How do you explain this?! How can you even begin to phathom this!

Has anything I have said untrue! Is Messi not a convicted tax fraud!? Is your club not paying money because they got taken to court over the Neymar case!

What grown person keeps putting this Razz in their posts?! Seek help!

calma
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:07 pm

Lol, why the need to use new username jibers? Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:44 pm

El Kommander wrote:
Harmonica wrote:Sorry I don't usually converse with kids in internet.

Typical Barcelona supporter

Neymar is still in Court!
Messi is a convicted criminal!
Mascherano has a suspended sentence
Eto'O and Adriano are tax frauds!

Keep blindly following Messi and drowning in your own drool!

Harmonica just got pwned by a "kid". silent
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:54 am

ronaldo Molenation
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:05 pm

Dani Alves :

" I like being loved and if they do not want me, I'm leaving," the 33-year-old said.

"During my last three seasons I always heard that Alves was leaving but the management never said anything to me.

"They were very false and ungrateful. They did not respect me. They only offered me a renewal because of the FIFA transfer ban.

"That's when I played their game and signed a renewal, which included a clause that allowed me to leave for free a year later.

"The people who run Barcelona have no idea how to treat their players."      
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:20 pm

Alves was playing like shite and getting too comfortable. So you thought because of the success you should've been gifted couple more seasons, and when you got it was with wrong reasons? Last time I checked Barcelona isn't a charity team, just like the rest of the professional teams, since the professional football was invented like 50 years ago. How many teams does that make Alves? Let me tell you, quite a lot.

Terrible and disappointing comments, for his sake I hope it's from Madrid mouth piece media.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum